Prostitute

By cheap_writings

These is a story which revolves around a prostitute in India. She gets a partner whose is a police officer... More

Introduction
Corrupted Or Sincere
Pain
Love
Police Introduction
Far Away Grapes Are Taste
The End

Five Minutes

3.8K 11 0
By cheap_writings

Then, i took the auto to the lodge where my gangster live. I knocked the door.He came and grabbed into the room.
I asked him "why u called my owner to send me here. "
He said "just stop talking and remove your clothes. The police may come any time."

Gangster pov:

I got "shoot at sight"order. My dream is to fuck the diksha as much as i can. So,i  called her owner to sent her to hyderabad. The door knocked i thought it may be police. I seen a girl through the hole. I opened the door and grabbed her into the room. She asked me questions which i didn't answered and asked her to remove her as early as possible. While i and diksha were removing the clothes the police entered. I called my guys but they didn't came.  I think after the entry of police officer they ran away. I begged him to leave me for five minutes to fuck her.
But he didn't leave me as i know he is strict.

Police pov:

I got a information that the gangster is in these lodge. I went into his room. There i seen a girl with him and they were busy in removing their clothes. I took him into the custody. He begged me not to live him but to give five minutes time. The girl is so hot. I want to fuck hard. I shouted the gangster with my pistol.

I asked her "which area"

She said "red-light area "

I said "come with me"

She followed me to my police jeep. I asked her get in. She asked me not to arrest her. I nob  my head. Then i Took her to the hospital to check whether she has HIV are not? The report said that she don't have HIV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 19.1K 48
The story of two souls who have experienced utmost love as well as heartbreak. What happens when two of them collide accidently? Will they heal each...
5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
200K 15.5K 35
𝐕𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐀𝐍 ♡ 𝐑𝐔𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐀 Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...
10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...