Freedom {LGBT+}

By Anonymous_Summers

Prince Cormac has unanswered questions. Seeking those answers he fell in love in the process. What does his f... More

1.Fifteen
2. Household
3. A Curious Prince
4. It's only Political
5. Secrets
6. Ace in the Hole
7. Ace in the Hole {2}
8. Truths and Lies
9. A Prince Choice
10. Family
11. Good and Bad
12. Dance
13. Burn
14. Change
15. Heart of Mine
16. Close for Comfort
17. Forgetting is Hard.....Don't hurt in the process
18. Hopelessly in Love
19. Promises
20. Beginning
21. Burning with Passion
22. Battle Scars
24. Ring the Bells! It's a Festival {2}
25. The Truth will hurt us Both
26. The things I do
27. Babies, Findings and Answers
28. Coronation
29. Coronation {2}
30. Coronation {3}
31. Tricking the Trickster
32. We Live to Die
33. Who you are
34. Deception and Lies
35. A Ruler
36. The Art of Escape
37. Reunite
38. The missing Pieces
39. The Missing Pieces {2}
40. Phoenix
Author's Note

23. Ring the Bells! It's a Festival

2.6K 170 12
By Anonymous_Summers

🖤

Phoenix pulled Ace along to the river. Smiling as he was enjoying the other boy company. Ace allowed Phoenix to pulled him along. Just seeing Phoenix excited and happy was enough to fill his heart. Phoenix settled at an area away from most of the people. Turning to look at the cause of his racing heart and tinted cheeks.

Ace rubbed his thumb in circles on the back of Phoenix's arms. Pulling him close so the could bask in the heat of their body pressed to each other. They could feel their lower half twitch, begging to be taken by the other. Ace rested his hand on Phoenix hip, sending a jolt of electricity up his spine.

"Why did you decide on coming here?" It was a change from their usual love nest. Ace didn't mind being anywhere with Phoenix, he could make anything feel right.

"Maybe I wanted to see you take off all your clothes." Phoenix said, lifting the back of Ace's shirt as he rubbed his hand along his back.

Ace chuckled, bringing Phoenix closer than before. "don't think for once I'll be the only one taking off my clothes."

Phoenix pulled away, looking at Ace, a teasing smile on his lips. "There would be no fun in that," he said, brushing a strand of hair from his face. "Could you help me remove mine?"

Ace thought what he did to deserve such a person. Anymore and his heart might explode, he didn't know for how long he could hold back. It was new to him, and that didn't stop him. He knew he wanted to be intimate with Phoenix. He walked over to the boy, pulling at the hem of his shirt, not forgetting to brush his fingers along his skin, making him flinch from excitement.

Phoenix pulled at Ace trousers, not allowing him to stay clothed. His shirt was off withing seconds, Ace trousers fallen to his ankles. He proceeded to pull off his own top in a hurry. Ace took Phoenix out of his trousers. Removing the last piece of item that shield them. They both stared in awe at the sight, feeling a burning sensation withing them.

Ace planted a kiss on Phoenix forehead, thinking how he had someone so precious all to himself. Phoenix pressed his index finger on the tip of Ace's shaft. It was unexpected and pleasure teasing for Ace. He looked at the smirking Phoenix, knowing they both desired the same thing.

He cupped Phoenix's cheeks, bringing his lips to his. They danced in passion, fiery flames of love burning brighter than the sunset behind them, making them both rise in pleasure; in wanting. They fumbled backward before Phoenix was gently laid to the ground.

Ace fell between his legs, Phoenix securing his legs around him. Ace peppered kisses along Phoenix chest and neck, "I don't want it to be here," Ace finally said. "I want to become one with you so badly, beside a river bank wasn't how I imagined it. I want it to be perfect."

Phoenix let a chuckle slip out, bringing Ace lips to his, "I don't want it to be here either. I just couldn't bare not being able to touch you or you touching me" Phoenix bought Ace hand to his shaft, a moan escaping his lips, "just touching would be fine."

The moan that escaped Phoenix's lips sparked a fire within Ace. He thrust his hands up and down Phoenix shaft, hearing him moan, something that he knew he enjoyed hearing. They basked in each other kisses, fondling each other to satisfaction. It was a bliss, making them even more eager for the day they make love.

🖤

"You're late." Iker said as he pulled the prince inside his room. "You said you would take care of something minor. May I remind you that you have to attended the Moonlight Festival. Princess Ximera is looking forward to seeing you."

Cormac was in a daze. His mind only filled with the wonderful things he and Phoenix did. He wished he could've stayed longer, not wanting to go to the Festival. He could stay at home or rather go and see Phoenix again than go to the Festival as his father wanted. This was all his father's doing. Having starting a rebellious streak, was there even a reason to go?

He valued his promise to princess Ximera. It would also be best if he expressed himself to her. Telling her that he had someone he would jump over the moon for than not telling her made him feel guilty. They were just friends. Prince Cormac felt he should clear it up before his upcoming coronation. After, he was sure he wasn't going to marry her. It would be a huge problem, he'll handle it then.

"Are you listening Prince Cormac?" Iker said, stepping in front of the love stricken boy. Cormac finally gave his attention to Iker, nodded in answer. "What did I say your highness?" Cormac shrugged, making Iker sigh.

"There's no need to worry Iker." Prince Cormac said. "I'm here now. Princess Ximera won't mind if I show up a little late. Besides, I don't feel like going, I rather stay in Area fifteen. Circumstances call, and you want to go."

"Didn't you get the answers you seek your highness, why are you still going there?" Iker asked. "Is it that boy you told me of."

Prince Cormac blushed deeply, his heart going giddy just thinking about Phoenix. "Yes, he's someone very special to me," he said. Cormac looked at Iker, a thought rushing through his mind. "Is there anyone you like Iker?"

Iker was surprised by the question, fumbling over his words then he said. "No, I don't have such a person." he walked towards the Prince's bed, looking at the outfit he would be wearing. "Besides, I don't think there's anyone who would like me with." He trailed, turning to look back at the Prince. "You should go and take your bath. "

"Who would refuse to take your hand Iker?" Prince Cormac spoke. "There's already a lot of people lining up outside the castle to take you away." Iker laughed, appreciating what the Prince was trying to do. "There's love out there for you too, Iker."

Prince Cormac proceeded to get ready, taking his bath and doing necessary preparations. He was dressed and ready to go in the nic of time. Iker walked along side the prince, a carriage outside waiting for them. For once the murmurs of the other servants didn't bother him.

Cormac bid his father a farewell despite his urge to confront the man and correct his wronging. He gritted his teeth, walking with heavy steps away from the man. They entered the carriage, leaving for the Moonlight Festival. Iker was excited, eager to talk with Etta again. They had much fun the last time, hoping it would be the same again.

The prince slumped into his seat, looking out the window at the disappearing Kingdom of Seridina. "I miss him already." he said to Iker, feeling like the lovestruck fool he is. "You should meet him sometime Iker."

"I don't see why I should." Iker responded.

"It would mean a lot." Cormac said softly. "He's important to me, someone I really love. I can't let him meet my father, no, I won't let him meet him. My mom passed away when I was very young. You're the only other person I can think of."

Iker didn't know how to respond. Allowing silence to pass through them. The Prince sat up straight, "You said that you asked Commander Amir about a friend of my father's," he said, Cormac could hardly see the man with a friend. "Who was it?"

Iker thought, "if I recall correctly, that person's name was Malachi."

Prince Cormac raised a brow, he knew the name. He doesn't recall ever seeing such a person around the castle, or maybe he was just too young then to remember. "He's the man who was to be the King of Laqum. Unfortunately, he passed." Iker nodded, knowing Commander Amir said the same thing. "And what of the man in the cell?"

Iker shook his head, "I don't know. I couldn't see his face. I'm not even sure if he's dead or alive." Prince Cormac 'hm-med' contemplating their options to the situation. "There's something I need to ask you." Iker recalled the envelope he found. "Do you know who Emory C. Relufian is? He sent a letter to the King and the seal was that of the golden wings."

The prince knew nothing of the golden wings and not once had he heard of that name. It was something he had to look into. There was no one he could ask, something he had to do by himself. "I don't know of that person. My father still withholds a lot of secrets that he doesn't intend to tell me."

Iker could only shake his head in disapproval at the King. Why was he keeping secrets from him? Prince Cormac was destined to become the next King, he shall learn of those secrets either way. Wouldn't the sooner they are said the better? They arrived at the Kingdom of Laqum moments later, the rest of the ride was in silence.

There were less guards on duty in the military Kingdom. It was likely they were joining in on the festive. They could see a large pool of light that stood out in the Kingdom, the peoples raiding happiness surrounding the Kingdom. Iker was bubbling with excitement. With all that's happened to him, a little fun was needed. Prince Cormac watched as Iker looked out in the direction of the Festival, a smile on his face. It would be wonderful if Phoenix could've went with him. Then he wouldn't have to feel such loneliness being so far away from him.

The carriage stopped in front of the entrance to the Festival. A banner waving high above, attached to two standing poles that were decorated. Moonlight Festival was written boldly and in style on the banner. A servant awaited the two, guiding them to where Princess Ximera was. People went to and fro, smiling and eating all the famous Laquain treats.

The beating of drums could be heard, people dancing and singing to songs of the Kingdom. Cormac recognized one and started humming, already feeling himself being pulled into the fun. Iker watched as the people dance, dressed in brown and paint along their face. Princess Ximera was spotted with Princess Arabella and someone else.

The person stood boldly, long golden hair that stood out. Cormac joined them, Iker standing nervously beside him. Princess Ximera smiled at the boy, greeting him and so did Princess Arabella. The woman also bowed in getting. "It's an honor to meet you Prince Cormac," she spoke. "I'm Princess Vera."

Prince Cormac stood confused for a moment when Princess Arabella chipped in. "She's from the Arilikook empire. Princess to the small Kingdom of Fartonia."

The Prince had heard of such a Kingdom. It was apart of the Arilikook Empire. Sometimes he forgets it's an Empire. He's never met the met the ruler of either Kingdom, "The Kingdom of Women," he said. "It's an honor." he took Princess Vera hand in his, placing a kiss to it.

"I've heard a lot of the Kingdom of Seridina," Princess Vera said. "It would be a pleasure to visit the Kingdom." She leaned towards Cormac ears and whispered. "I hope you're not like him."

👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 14.1K 35
A marriage formed out of treachery will Scotland's king accept his bride. Will they learn to love each other. Can the little English boy weaken the b...
The Bastard By Gem J Lambert

Historical Fiction

1.2K 440 5
This is a story about a bastard, who was born in a world that didn't accept people like him, and he faced many hardships in his life. The story explo...
69.5K 2.4K 43
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
1.5M 69.6K 65
Why the Straight One? Or, my struggle with being gay and married to a totally straight prince. Yeah, you guessed it. This is about an arranged marr...