Found | m.dlc [BOOK 1]

De honeyndmilk

In which a best friend returns home (Social media x real life) [book 1] Mais

what's was lost can be found
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6

1.9

4.4K 66 32
De honeyndmilk

"J-Jeff" Evelyn whimpers as glass slide down her body as she tries to move; her vision fading "It hurts."

Jeff hissed as glass sliced his arm "I know, Evie." He grabbed her hand, turning his head to the side. His heart beats rapidly as he sees her eyes closed. "Evelyn!" He yells, ignoring the pain in his chest. "Wake up!"

Jeff fumbles with the seatbelt, trying to get free. He cries out as he can't get the buckle to release "damn it!" He pants as his breaths shorten; "Evie."

/

"Where is she!" A broken and frantic young man runs around the waiting room; calling out for his love.

He comes to a stop, seeing his friends gathered by a door, crying. Monty runs closer to them, Bryce looking up with wet eyes.

"Let me see her." Monty demands trying to push through. Bryce shakes his head as he weakly pushes him away. "I-it's" He clears his throat "It's not good, man." He whispers; throwing a glance at a shattered boy that goes by Justin Foley.

On the other side of the door; doctors were rushing to help save the two young teens, one doing well and the other having trouble. The girls monitor starts beating rapidly before a flat line appears. "Code Blue!"

Nurses rush into action, paddles in hand "clear!"

One shock.

Two shocks.

Three...

The color in her skin began to fade, shouts erupting around her; but just like her breaths, they were silent.

"Evelyn!" Montgomery cries, banging on the side of the door. "Please."

Justin shakes as sobs escapes his lips. "Why!" He pulls at his roots, numb to the pain "Why her!"

"Raise to five!" The doctor demands as a nurse does as told. "Clear!"

Earlier that week:

"Monty!" Evelyn giggled as he dropped an egg on the floor. He smiles hearing the joyous sounds he'll never get tired of. "You're making a mess!" She playful scolds as she picks up the egg shells.

"I'm sorry, baby." He says as he kisses the top of her head, taking the egg shell out of her hand. "I'm not cleaning that up." She started washing her hands.

Evelyn grabs the cupcake batter before hoping onto his kitchen counter, placing the bowl next to her. "I'll clean it, love."

Evelyn watches as as he cleans, eating the leftover batter, waiting for the sound of the timer. "Did you ever finish your project?" She asks, remembering him asking her for help on it last week. "Sure did, even turned it in early." He winked.

She rolled her eyes at his cheekiness, dusting away the flour on her arms. "Well, I'm proud of you." She smiled as he walked closer. "And I appreciate it." He whispers as he brings her in for a kiss.

//

Clayjensen and 799 others liked.
Monty.lacruz: you made a bigger mess than I did.
Tagged: eviej

Jfoley: rule number one: don't let Evelyn help you bake

Hannahb: oh Evie...

Cheerstojess: that's so cute! 😂😂😭

Jeff.att: is this why my mom said to keep out of the kitchen?

Clayjensen: classic Evelyn 😂

Eviej: She said that! Jeff.att

Jake.taylor: oh man, no one warned you??

/////

Monty.lacruz and 872 others liked.
Eviej: do we have to go to school?

Jfoley: not at all, let's skip

Brycewalker: I'm down

Alex.stan: dont leave me alone

Cheerstojess: I'll skip

Hannahb: noooo

Clayjensen: ^ I agree

Jeff.att: I have to go😤

Monty.lacruz: I'm wherever you are

Eviej: I'm kidding! Jfoley

//

Evelyn plopped in her seat in the rowdy cafeteria, annoyed with all the noise she lays her head in her arms; trying to block out the noise.

Trying.

"What's up with you lil j?" Bryce asks as he throws a French fry at her head. She looks up with a glare; but that quickly fades when Monty picks up the said fry and chucks it back. She giggled before cuddling into his side. "I'm tired." She mumbled as Monty rubs circles on her hips.

"You guys make me sick." Justin cringed as he opens his water bottle. She only sticks her tongue out childishly in return.

"We'll cheer up!" Jess says as she excitedly claps her hands. "My party is at the end of this week! And it's going to be so much fun!"

"Do I have to?" Evelyn whines as she looks at her friend. Jess glared as she threw her fry at her "You promised!"

"Quit throwing fries at me!" Evelyn yells before tossing the fry in her mouth. "Actually, give me more."

/

"Let's do something fun after your guys practice." Evelyn says as she tilts the cap on Monty's head. He glared as his friend spoke up "there's a lake near by, heard it was pretty cool." Jeff says as he misses a pitch.

"Let's check it out." She pleads, grabbing Monty's hand. "Of course, Evie." He leans in to give her a kiss before he was interrupted. "Montgomery!" His coach yelled from the dugout "Get back on the field before I sit you out for next game!" His threat was empty. There's no way he would sit out Montgomery, he was the best player besides Jeff. Monty was playing like never before, coach couldn't afford to sit him out, it would cost him the season.

Monty smirked before giving her a kiss anyways. "Monty! Go, you'll get in trouble." She hissed. He laughed as he took his bat from besides her. "No I won't."

//

Brycewalker and 755 others like.
Jeff.att: "they lied."
Tagged: eviej Monty.lacruz

Eviej: it was not cool! Whoever told you that is a lair.

Monty.lacruz: gotta agree^^

Brycewalker: where'd you go?

Jeff.att: the lake you told me about! Brycewalker

Eviej: I was right 🙄

Cheerstojess: at least you look good ❤️

Hannahb: you do^

///////

"I'm so bored." Zach complained as he aimlessly pushed the button on the controller.

"No one cares." Alex said flipping to the next page of his book. Evelyn lightly kicks his leg that was closest to her. "We can go to the museum." She suggested.

"Really lil j, A museum?" Bryce scoffed "it's like the field trip that no one wants to go on."
Monty shoved his shoulder, making Bryce miss his shot "we can go."

Justin laughs as he wins the game "Of course you agree."  Evelyn got up, sitting on Justin's lap "Come on! It'll be fun, I promise." She smiled as she claps her hands in front of her.

The guys sigh as the get up to put on their shoes, refusing to tell to her no. Evelyn smirked at jess as the fist bump each other.

/

Cheerstojess and 872 others liked.
Brycewalker: you were right, we had fun
Tagged: eviej

Cheerstojess: she told youuuu

Eviej: i did^

Jfoley: thanks Evie, it was actually fun.

Alex.stan: I just can't believe I saw Monty in a museum.

Monty.lacruz: shut up^ 🙄

Jeff.att: where was my invite?

Zdemps: opps.. Jeff.att

Hannahb: let's meet at the beach! Eviej

Eviej: Yes! Hannahb

Jeff.att: I'm coming! Eviej

Clayjensen: me too^

Cheerstojess: me three

Jfoley: me too^^

/

Monty.lacruz and 800 others liked.
Eviej: moments before Monty tackled us to the ground.
Tagged: Monty.lacruz

Monty.lacruz: were you hurt?? 😔

Brycewalker: for the thousand time, she's fine.

Jfoley: you literally freaked out when she screamed

Cheerstojess: it was so cute😭

Hannahb: He was so scared 😂😂😭

Alex.stan: surprises on surprises😂

Jeff.att:  you worry to much

Monty.lacruz: that's my girl 🙄

/

"Han, come to the water with me." Evelyn says as she throws her sunglasses down in the sand.

Hannah lifts her head up, squinting at the setting sun "again? We just got out!" Evelyn laughs as she kicks a bit of sand "you're it!" She yells, tagging her leg and running away, a trail of giggles falling behind.

Hannah shakes her head before she jumps up "I was it last time!" 

/

Eviej and 679 others liked.
Hannahb: thank you for capturing one of my favorite pics of us!
Tagged: cheerstojess eviej

Eviej: omg! I love this!! 😍😍😍❤️

Cheerstojess: you're welcome Han!! ❤️

Clayjensen: I guess it's ok that your friends with my my friends...

Jeff.att: you played tag for like an hour

Brycewalker: ya, weren't you tired?

Hannahb: I was

Jfoley: I was tired

Cheerstojess: you didn't do anything^?

///////

"We should be in school." Evelyn whispered as walks gloomily down the street with her group of friends.

"It's just one day, you'll be ok." Jess says as she nudges her shoulder. "For real Evie, it's alright." Justin laughs as he wraps an arm around her, he sees an ice cream shop up ahead and immediately knows what will lift her up. "Hey" He whispers grabbing her hand.

"Hi?" She questions confused. He laughs before he continued "look" he nodded in the direction of the delicious frozen treat shop ahead. Her eyes light up at the sight, grabbing both of his hands "can we?" She asks jumping up and down. "Of course." He laughs as she squeals and starts to skip across the street.

"Be careful, Evelyn" Monty yells as he sees her jumping around. She stops and pouts "I'm fine!"

/

Jake.taylor and 722 others liked.
Jfoley: her face every time Monty told her to be careful
Tagged: eviej Monty.lacruz

Eviej: I was fine!

Monty.lacruz: because of me! ^

Eviej: no!^

Brycewalker: She was ok dude...

Alex.stan: mom😍

Cheerstojess: She was right in front of us! 😂

Jeff.att: he loves her! ^^^ 😤

Clayjensen: where were you?? Eviej

Hannahb: Yea!^ I didn't see you today 😭😭

///

Austinj and 711 others liked.
Penelopereynolds: I need my shopping buddy back😭
Tagged: eviej

Jake.taylor: I hate shopping with you🙄

Austinj: ^ why do we have to go?

Veronica.phillips: because Evie isn't here! And plus you can carry our bags so we can shop more!! 😂

Eviej: smart^^ 😂

User: Evie! When are you coming back??

Brycewalker: how many times do we go over this? We. Have. No. "Evelyn."

Jfoley: ^ LoL

Cheerstojess: Bryce 😂😂

/////

Jfoley and 878 others liked.
Monty.lacruz: I'm so blessed ❤️
Tagged; eviej

Jfoley: So am I

Cheerstojess: wow 😍😍😍

Alex.stan: a milf 😉

Brycewalker: gorgeous lil j ☺️

Hannahb: hott! 😘

Clayjensen: ew

Jeff.att: unique 😂❤️

Clayjensen: stop that^

User6: check your messages 😏 eviej

Jfoley: leave

Brycewalker: back off😂

Zdemps: Go best friend! Also ^^ leave

Monty.lacruz: check yours user6

/////

"I had so much fun tonight!" Evelyn says as they hop back into the car. "Thank you so much, baby." She gently says as she kisses the back of his hand.

He smiles as he returns the kiss "you know I'd do anything to see you smile." Even in the late night, he could still see the faint redness in her cheeks. He laughs, giving them a kiss before turning on his car.

The whole time the ride was spent in pure bliss. Laughs as they scream the words that came on the radio, comfort in each other's voices, and memories that they keep locked in their heart.

Right before Evelyn got out of the car, Monty called her name; and as she turned, as flash greeted her eyes. 

/

Alex.stan and 765 others liked.
Monty.lacruz: I swear I love you
Tagged: eviej

Eviej: I love you

Jfoley: gross

Clayjensen: ^

Cheerstojess: leave them alone!

Hannahb: aww ❤️

Jeff.att: we can tell 😂

Brycewalker: who doesn't?

Zdemps: guess what? Eviej there's another test coming up....

/////

"Yes" Evelyn silently cheered as she places the last bowl on the table. She was glad to be done with the party preparations and was ready to sit back and watch some tv.

Jess laughs as she watches Evelyn flop onto the couch, flipping through random channels. She walks over and sits by her friend, squeezing her hand as she sat down. "Thank you for the help, now we just need the boys to bring the keg." She teased as Evelyn gave her a blank look. "Oh come on!"

Evelyn laughs, breaking her facade and reaching over to grab some leftover chips. "Wanna go to monets?"

//

Jfoley and 732 others liked.
Cheerstojess: thanks for the help☺️
Tagged: eviej

Brycewalker: can't wait for tonight!

Jfoley: it's going to be the best night

Monty.lacruz: ^ better be

Zdemps: oh it will be! 😂

Jeff.att: you coming? Clayjensen

Clayjensen: no

Hannahb: I would've helped!

Sherii: See ya tonight girl!

Jake.taylor: Be careful! Eviej

///

Hannahb and 800 others liked.
Eviej: let's party!!

Jfoley: you heard the girl!

Brycewalker: I like the way you think 😉

Alex.stan: see you there❤️

Monty.lacruz: stunning 😭😍

Jeff.att: hurry up!

Clayjensen: be safe ❤️

Hannahb: where are you??

//

"Evelyn!" She turns her head side to side, looking for a familiar face see who called her name. "Evie!" Evelyn sees a waving hand in the air, the person being to short to see a face.

As she walks closer, she sees that it's Hannah. "Hannah banana! You having a good time?" She asks as she takes a sip of her soda. Just soda.

"I am, but I just came to say bye, I'm getting tired." She shrugged tugging on her jacket. "Do you need a ride?" Evie asked as she shoves some fallen hair out of her face.

Hannah shakes her head "No, Sheri is giving me a ride, she's leaving too." Evelyn bites her lip, she saw Sheri drinking earlier "Are you sure? Maybe I should drive you both home." She mumbled as she throws her can in the closest trash can.

Hannah smiles at her concern "I promise Evelyn, she's sober, she didn't drink." Hannah paused "well, she did but she's good now, swear!" Evelyn wearily smiles and gives her a tight hug "ok, I believe you. Text me when you make it home" she shoves a finger in her face "I mean it."

The drive for the two girls was quite, both just wanting to get home. "Thanks again, for the ride." Hannah clarified as she looks back out the passenger window.

"It's no-" Sheri huffs "damn it!" Hannah looks over confused, seeing Sheri blindly looking for something in between the seats. "What's wrong?" She turns to face her.

"My phone" Sheri said as she feels around by her feet "I dropped it." Hannah gasps as she served a bit "let's pull over and look." Sheri shakes her head as her fingers glide over the electronic "I-" she grabs the corner "I got it!" But before she could lift it, it fell from her grasp again. This time she took her eyes off the road to grab it "Aha!" She exclaimed "I got-"

She was cut of by both of their screams as they crashed into a near by stop sign. Both breathing heavily as they thank god they weren't hurt. "That was close" Sheri mumbled as she followed Hannah out of the car.

"We need to call someone!" Hannah panics as she sees the sign. The same panic rises in Sheri, her parents would kill her "No!" She refuses "it's fine, let's just go."

Hannah watches amazed as she opens her car door. "What? We can't leave it!"

"Hannah! Just get in the car."

"No." She crosses her arms "I won't get in unless you call someone." She would've already been calling someone if her phone wasn't dead.

Sheri grimaced as she gets in and reverses her car. "Sheri!" Hannah yelled as she drove off.

The young girl pulled at her hair, thinking about her surroundings before she took in the street name and ran to the nearest gas station.

"Hey!" Hannah puffed as she crashed against the door. "Can I use your phone? Mines dead."

The clerk nonchalantly hands her the phone, uninterested in what's happening. "Uh" Hannah places the phone back on the counter "thanks." She mumbled, walking out and walking home.

"Jeff!" Evelyn yelled as she saw him walking towards the exit. "Where you going?" She asked when she was close enough.

"Beer run." He rolled his eyes "guess I'm on duty." He playful says as he swings his keys around his fingers.

"Absolutely not" she snatched his keys out of his hands "I saw you playing beer pong, you're not driving anywhere."

His heart swells at the girls care before he laughs "one beer" he stated "rest was soda."

She was to stubborn "still not driving, I'll drive you." She says turning around to tell Monty she would be back.

"Where you going?" Monty asks as he sees the keys in her hands. "I'm driving Jeff to the store, someone sent him on a beer run but I don't want him driving."

He smiles as he kissed her head "be careful ya? I love you."

She smiles "I love you too."

The beer was secure in the back, the two teens taking and laughing lightly as the make their way back. "I can't believe the beer is gone." Evelyn shakes her head as she takes a turn.

"Put a bunch of high schoolers and beer together, that's what you get." He teases as he turns down the radio.

"Whatev-"

Evelyn's rebuttal was cut short when a car cashed into her side of the car, knocking the wind out of her as glass shatters everywhere.

She feels the glass piercing into her skin as slowly blinks, trying to get rid of the dizziness along with the pain. Jeff's head slams into his window as the car was shook, cursing when it happened.

"J-Jeff" Evelyn whimpers as glass slide down her body as she tries to move; her vision fading "It hurts."

Jeff hissed as glass sliced his arm "I know, Evie." He grabbed her hand, turning his head to the side. His heart beats rapidly as he sees her eyes closed. "Evelyn!" He yells, ignoring the pain in his chest. "Wake up!"

Jeff fumbles with the seatbelt, trying to get free. He cries out as he can't get the buckle to release "damn it!" He pants as his breaths shorten; "Evie." His head pounds as he starts to see black spots; he grabs her hand giving it a squeeze "hang in there." His voice fades as he drifts unconscious.

Clay Jensen was walking down the street with headphones in when he saw the two cars collide. He stands shocked before running over to check on the two parties.

When he reaches the first car; he finds an older man head leaned against the wheel. He wasn't prepared for the second car.

When he got closer his heart stopped and his face paled. "Evelyn" he whispered. "Evelyn!" He yelled trying to pry open the door with no luck. He takes a closer look and sees his best friend in the passenger seat, eyes closed. "Evelyn!" He cried once more hitting the window. The only result he got was glass falling onto her red dress. He pulled out his phone to call for help, his hands shaking making it harder to get a grip.

When the police and ambulance arrived to the scene, the police escorted him to the side to get some more information, clay telling them everything from when he walked by to when he called.

His voice trials as he see the door being pulled open. He watches silently as they cut his cousin and best friend out of their seatbelts, his breath hitching when Evelyn is pulled out of the car and placed on the stretcher. Blood, that's all he could see. The same ruby red color matching her dress, disguising it well, but not well enough.

"Do you need a ride?" The officer asks as he flips his notepad closed and placed it in his pocket.

"To the hospital." He whispers.

/

"Hello?" Clay had to call Hannah on the way, he needed someone.

"Hannah." He whispers as he brings his feet up on the seat.

"What's wrong?"

"Evelyn."

"Evie?"

"And Jeff."

Hannah was lost "Evelyn and Jeff what clay?"

So when clay was done explaining, Hannah couldn't have felt more guilty. "I'm on my way."

Hannah knew she had to let Montgomery know, so she called someone who would be able to tell him.

"What's up!" Justin yells over the loud music.

"Justin? It's Hannah."

"Yea I know!" He laughs "what's up?"

"Evie- Evelyn was" why couldn't she get it out.

"Evelyn what?" She has his full attention now, along with his friends who watched him sit down.

"She was in wreck!" She spilled, covering her mouth with her hand, refusing the truth.

He stays silent for a few moments before his phone falls from his hand as he lets out a cry. Jess rushing to his side "Justin! What's wrong?"

Bryce, Zach and Alex watch confused before Bryce picks up the phone. "What happened?" He asked who ever was on the other end.

"Where's Monty?" He yelled over the music hanging up the phone, tears reaching the surface.

"He went to go look for Evelyn!" Zach yelled "said she was taking to long."

Alex stepped closer "whats going on?"

//

"Where is she!" A broken and frantic young man runs around the waiting room; calling out for his love.

He comes to a stop, seeing his friends gathered by a door, crying. Monty runs closer to them, Bryce looking up with wet eyes.

"Let me see her." Monty demands trying to push through. Bryce shakes his head as he weakly pushes him away. "I-it's" He clears his throat "It's not good, man." He whispers; throwing a glance at a shattered boy that goes by Justin Foley.

On the other side of the door; doctors were rushing to help save the two young teens, one doing well and the other having trouble. The girls monitor starts beating rapidly before a flat line appears. "Code Blue!"

Nurses rush into action, paddles in hand "clear!"

One shock.

Two shocks.

Three...

The color in her skin began to fade, shouts erupting around her; but just like her breaths, they were silent.

"Evelyn!" Montgomery cries, banging on the side of the door. "Please."

Justin shakes as sobs escapes his lips. "Why!" He pulls at his roots, numb to the pain "Why her!"

"Raise to five!" The doctor demands as a nurse does as told. "Clear!"

Hours.

It's been hours since any of them had heard anything on their friends. Monty sat in the corner of the room, his nails were almost to the quick as he chewed on them nervously; dried tears stuck to his face. The only thought running through his head; Evelyn.

Zach pats his back as more tears start to form his eyes. "It's going to be ok." He whispered looking at the ceiling "it has to be."

"Evelyn Johnson and Jeff Atkins?" A doctor calls looking over his clipboard.

/////
;)
Thoughts?
Vote and comment! 💗
Thank you

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.3K 117 28
montgomery de la cruz x reader jeff atkins x reader scott reed x reader justin foley x reader *I DONT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS EXCEPT Y/N*
210K 3.6K 75
"So now you're kidnapping me, incredible Emily." "Yup, I'm kidnapping you." [13 Reasons Why] [Montgomery De La Cruz] [real life x social media]...
701K 10.3K 139
•Requests are OPEN• Imagines/texts/Instagram Posts/Preferences
1M 26.2K 151
"The tapes. Those damn tapes." -Imogen Jensen [13 RW] [Social Media/Real Life] [Flashbacks included]