One and Only// Fillie

By milliesangel

Finn and Millie instantly clicked when they met in the audition room. They have liked each other ever since t... More

Before you read...
Characters
Him
Her
Exciting news
Table Read
The new girl
The sleepover
First day
I love Him
Camping
I love you too
(A/N) What do you guys want to know about me?
Movie night
Santa Monica
Three ships in one night
Telling the Fans
Saying goodbye
I promise.
Your my whole world
FINN!
Thats my girl
Movies and Cuddle
Happiness
Sequel

The Date

1.3K 38 43
By milliesangel

(A/N) Hey guys, im going to answer questions tomorrow so if you have any, comment some on the chapter before this one. Face reveal at the bottom of this chapter!

Finns POV~

Today is Millie's and I's date. I decided to not take her out to a restaurant because the paparazzi would get all up in our faces. I set up a little picnic at the beach.
It looked like this ⬇️

(Pretend it's more hidden)

I'm on my way to go pick her up and I feel nervous. Some of my nervousness is because I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. I hope she says yes!

Millie's POV~

What to wear, what to wear, what to wear? I have no clue what to wear. He said he's taking me somewhere special but I have no idea what that's supposed to mean! You know what, I'm texting Sadie so she can help me.

Millster😋: hey Sads, can you come over and help me pick out an outfit? Finn and I are going out on a date.

Sads😇: YOUR GOING ON A DATE WITH WOLFHARD!!!??? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!??? And yes, I'm coming right over.

I laughed at Sadie's text and 5 minutes later, I heard a knock at my condos door.

"Hey" I said to Sadie as I opened the door. Without replying, she ran right past me into my room.

"Sadie slow down!" I yelled running after her. I caught up with her in my room and she was already picking out an outfit for me to wear.

"You wanted me to help you, so let me do my job." She said.

"Yeah yeah" I sat on my bed and waited for her to hold up my options.

"How about... this!" She exclaims. It was a red dress that showed WAY to much skin.

"Sadie, I don't want to look like a hooker." I reply

"Ughhhhh!" She yells and begins to look for another outfit.

"What about this one" She holds up a pretty white dress with flowers on it. It looked like this ⬇️

"Perfect!" I yell while grabbing the dress from her hands and changing into it. After changing, Sadie did my hair and makeup. They looked like this ⬇️

(Imagine the hair being brown and a little past her shoulders)

"Millie you look gorgeous!" Sadie says

"Well you did this magic." I respond. I then hear a knock at my door. It must be Finn. Gosh I'm so nervous. What if he thinking I'm ugly. What if he thinks I tried to hard. What if-

"Millie answer the door." Sadie nudges me and cuts me out of my thoughts.

"Right" I say and walk to the door.

General POV~

Finn knocked on Millie's door while holding a beautiful bouquet of red roses. Millie answered looking beautiful as ever. Wow she's stunning. Finn thought.

"You look beautiful" Finn said to Millie while handing her the roses. She looked down and blushed. She then realized that he had his hand out with the roses. She looked up at him.

"These are for you" he added. Millie gladly took the roses from him and gave him a small "thanks". She handed them to Sadie.

"Wanna get going?" Finn asks Millie

"Yeah sure" She replies with a smile. They both head to Finns car and he opens the passenger side door for Millie. They then drive to the beach for their picnic that Finn set up. Millie doesn't know they're headed there because Finn kept it a secret.

Millie's POV~

"Where are we going?" I ask Finn

"It's a surprise." Finn replies with a smile

"Alright" I respond

We then end up at the Beach! I see the beautiful waves crashing against the shore making my eyes light up with joy. We walk out of Finns car and he grabs my hand leading me to a beautiful picnic set up in a hidden area.

"Finn, this is beautiful!" I exclaim

"Just like you." He responds with a smirk.

"Stop being cliché." I say while hitting his chest playfully. He laughs and sits down on the blanket while motioning for me to come sit next to him. I then sit next to him. We start eating all the snacks Finn brought.

"Millie I think you have had enough chocolate covered strawberries." He says while laughing. I realize I almost ate the whole container.

"I'm sorry their just so good!" I reply while laughing as well. Finn then grabs a napkin and wipes the chocolate off my mouth making me giggle. Once Finn is finished, he puts the napkin down and stares at me. Not in a creepy way, but in a "looking at something pretty" way. I then find myself staring back. I look into his beautiful brown eyes that remind me of mazes making me get lost in them.

"Millie?" Finn asks breaking the gaze that we were sharing.

"Yeah?" I reply

"Will you be my girlfriend." He asks with hope in his eyes. Gosh his eyes! I can't! They make me melt every time I look into them. I realize I have been staring to long and notice him getting a bit disappointed. Respond Millie! He probably thinks your going to reject him!

"I would love to be your girlfriend Finn!" I say with excitement in my voice. His face lightens up making me giggle. He then stands up from the ground and picks me up, spinning me around. He brings me back down to the ground and kisses me. This was officially the best night of my life!

Face reveal... scroll down

Keep scrolling

Scroll a little bit more

3

2

1

Thats me⬆️! I don't have any selfies cause I like never take them. Plus they always turn out bad. But my sister took these pictures of me yesterday and they actually turned out somewhat decent. I love the lighting though!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3K 32
"These feelings are fake.. We're just pretending." He told himself as he watched Millie laugh. He couldn't stop the bubbly feeling inside of him by j...
25.9K 1K 34
Sequel to: One and Only Read the first book before this one! Hope you enjoy!❀️
5.5K 137 21
Finn and Millie were neighbors but never really talked or spend time. Then their ways got crossed and they become friends.. / -hanna
222K 9.5K 32
❝I dare you to make the school weirdo, Millie brown, fall inlove with you❞