sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴋ||ʟᴇᴇ ᴛᴀᴇʏᴏɴɢ

By yuncheols_

I was starting to get mad. And when I'm mad I do stupid things. Without thinking, I grabbed my strawberry mi... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-15-
-16-
-17-
q&a(updated 2021!)
Thank you!!!

-14-

5.4K 219 282
By yuncheols_

Just a short update for fun hehehe
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

"LEE TAEYONG STOP. THAT HURTS, YOU ASSHOLE."

"YOU SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU ATE IT."

Yuta watched as Taeyong tickled Miwa for eating his last cookie. Ever since they announced they were together, Taeyong came to visit everyday after school for the past month and a half. They were inseparable. Yuta didn't mind, he actually enjoyed seeing them together. He had never seen his sister so happy before. If only he could be as happy as her.

It had been almost two months since he last spoke to Winwin. He remembered like it was yesterday.

Long story short, he kinda asked Winwin out the day Miwa left them alone. Winwin rejected because he was "tired of being bullied", which caused Yuta to get angry. He simply thoght that Winwin was being selfish. Yuta left Winwin's house, and headed to Taeyong's. He was the only person Yuta trusted other than his sister. Plus, he didn't want Taeyong to take his sister away without getting to know him first.

Yuta realized he was acting childish by avoiding Winwin, but he'd talk to him when the time was right.

Someday.

-

Miwa😍
Taeyong you were supposed to be here
an hour ago.

Taeyongie💕
babe I'm stuck in traffic😤

Miwa😍
wym 'traffic'? You literally live 15 minutes
away and don't call me that

Taeyongie💕
just start the movie without me

Taeyongie💕
b a b e

Miwa😍
stob it and nooo🙁

Miwa😍
i wanna watch it with you

Taeyongie💕
aww do you miss me?

Miwa😍
no. it's just you said you would bring food.

Taeyongie💕
i feEL BETRAYED

Taeyongie💕
we're getting a divorce

Miwa😍
that's funny because i sure as hell don't remember you putting a ring on it💅

Taeyongie💕

Miwa😍
Did you really just make a meme out of your
brother?

Taeyongie💕
...maybe

Miwa😍

Taeyongie💕
oh i see where this is going

Taeyongie💕

Miwa😍

Taeyongie💕

Miwa😍

Taeyongie💕

Miwa😍

Taeyongie💕

Miwa😍
Did you just bring my bby Tao into this?

Miwa😍

Miwa😍

Taeyongie💕

Miwa😍

Taeyongie💕
Choke you say?

Taeyongie💕

Miwa😍

Taeyongie💕
why do you have so many bts memes?

Miwa😍
simple.

Miwa😍
they're hot

Miwa
and i love them

Taeyongie 💕
what about me?
Seen

Taeyongie💕
i've put up with your shit for a whole month for you to really just-
Seen

Taeyongie💕
T R I G G E R E D
Seen

Taeyongie💕
fuck traffic im on my way
Seen

Miwa snickered as she read Taeyong's last text. This was the best part about being in a relationship. The teasing.

About 5 minutes later a knock was heard at the door. She opened it to see Taeyong with a bag full of food.

"Why hello there my handsome, attractive, beautiful, aesthetically pleasing, se-"

"Ha ha, very funny." Taeyong rolled his eyes as Miwa let him inside. Miwa's mother was getting her nails done, and Yuta was at some party because he made the school soccer team. They had the whole house to themselves. Perfect.

"What are we watching anyway?" Taeyong asked as he sat down on the couch.

Miwa sat down next to him. "The Conjuring."

"The WHAT?"

"What's wrong? Are you scared?"

Taeyong gulped. "W-what? Of course not, but maybe we should cuddle just for your sake."

Miwa scoffed and laid against Taeyong's chest. She grabbed the popcorn that she made beforehand, and the remote to start the movie.

The first hour was kinda boring. Miwa fought the urge to drift off and fall asleep. Just as she was about to close her eyes a high pitched scream filled the house. Miwa, who was now wide awake, turned to see Taeyong hiding his face in her side. She bit her lip to contain her laughter.

"Please, turn it off." He whined.

Miwa turned the tv off. Taeyong slowly got up and looked her in the eye. She couldn't help it anymore. She burst into a fit of giggles causing Taeyong to pout.

"Yah, it's not funny."

"You're right it's not funny. It's hilarious."

Miwa started laughing even harder.

"Ok, you've asked for this."

"Asked for wha- TAEYONG STOP." Miwa yelled as Taeyong started to tickle her. She hated getting tickled. She kicked and screamed until, eventually, she kicked in a place where the sun doesn't shine.

Taeyong groaned and fell on the floor while clutching his 'man part'.

"Technically, this is all your fault." Miwa said as she got off the couch to see if he was alright.

"My fault? I think you just ruined the chances of us ever having kids together."

"Who said I wanted kids with you in the first place?"

Taeyong pouted again. "Why are you so mean to me? I'm physically and emotionally hurt."

Miwa shrugged. "I know a way to distract you from the pain."

"How?"

"Like this." Miwa slowly leaned in and pecked Taeyong on his lips.

"That was sweet and all, but my balls still hurt. Maybe if you kissed me a little bit longer..." He looked at her hopefully.

Miwa rolled her eyes and gave him another kiss, this one more passionate than the first.

"Are you happy now?"

"Very."

Miwa grabbed her phone from her pocket to check the time.

"It's already 9, you should get home."

"Yeah, about that...." Taeyong bit his lip nervously.

"What?"

"Promise you won't laugh."

"Taeyong wha-"

"Just promise."

"I promise."

Taeyong took a deep breath.

"I don't wanna leave because... I'm scared."

Miwa wanted to laugh but decided not to, because he genuinely looked afraid.

Maybe watching a scary movie wasn't the best idea...

"If it's ok with your mom, you can stay here. You can sleep on the couch or something."

"But, I don't want to be alone."

"There's no other place for you to sleep at though."

"I can sleep in your room." Taeyong suggested as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"No."

"Pwease with a cherry on top?"

Miwa looked at Taeyong as he pouted for what seemed like the fourth time that day. She really didn't like it when he did that. She could never resist it.

"Fine, but you have to sleep on the floor."

"That's good enough for me."

Miwa and Taeyong went upstairs to her room. They made Taeyong a little bed made up of a lot of pillows and blankets.

Both got into their separate beds and Miwa turned off the lamp next to her bedside.

They sat still in the darkness for a few minutes.

"Miwa, are you still awake?"

"Mmhmm."

To be honest Miwa was half asleep already.

"If I get uncomfortable can I share the bed with you?"

"Yeah sure." She mumbled. She just wanted him to shut up. As if he read her thoughts, Taeyong stopped talking.

Satisfied with the silence, Miwa quickly fell asleep, not realizing what she had given permission to Taeyong for.

~

Miwa awoke to the sound of snoring, which weird because she didn't recall to ever snore in her sleep. She felt something move beside her.

Her eyes widened as she realized what was happening. She turned to look at the at the little bed she had made Taeyong the night before. It was empty.

"Shit." She muttered.

"Language." A deep husky voice replied from beside her.

She recognized the voice and slightly turned her head to meet Taeyong's chocolate brown eyes. She should've been mad, but she wasn't. She couldn't help but to get lost in his dark orbs.

"Are you guys done because this is burning my eyes."

Miwa and Taeyong looked towards Miwa's bedroom door where Yuta was leaning against the door frame. Taeyong's eyes grew big and he quickly got out of the bed.

"It's not what it looks like."

"You have 30 seconds to leave before I make you."

Taeyong instantly rushed to get his things together. He gave Miwa a quick hug before dashing out of the room. A few seconds later they heard the front door close.

"Yuta, we really didn't do anything."

Yuta chuckled. "I know. I was just playing with him. I saw you two cuddled up earlier anyway so it's no big deal. It was actually so cute that I took a picture."

Yuta walked up to his sister an showed her the picture of her and Taeyong cuddling. She had to admit, it was pretty adorable.

"Send it to me."

Yuta did as he was asked and went downstairs to finish making breakfast.

After he left Miwa got an idea. She should surprise Taeyong. Miwa hadn't really told anyone about their relationship because Taeyong had instead. She just wasn't comfortable at the time. It wasn't much of a surprise, but it would make Taeyong happy to know that she was now more relaxed with their status. So, she posted the photo on Instagram for everyone to see:

Liked by 789_ten, heychannn, Win_Win1026, Ty_lee71 and 127 others

Nakamoto_Miwa17: Mine💖💖💖

Ty_lee71: I'm not crying my eyes are just sweating
Win_Win1026: my ship has sailed😖✊
Na_Jeno00: @Lee_Jaeminnie it's our turn now😉
Lee_Jaeminnie: @Na_Jeno00 save the flirting for a different occasion like when you actually have the balls to properly ask me out😌
Na_Jeno00: @Lee_Jaeminnie i am hurt
Kento_o: 😶😑

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
So this chapter is all over the place but at least its something. Also I'm cringing so hard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.3K 46
♡ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...
1.8K 79 9
You can't seem to confront your best friend about your very embarrassing crush on him, so you do what you think is best (which is not very wise of yo...
280K 14.4K 40
❝ leave me alone, i'm fucking stressed! ❞ ❝ well, i'm fucking asthmatic! ❞ + in which na jaemin fou...
645 47 20
"Sorry, I'm still a little shaken because of what happened." 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷 teaser: "Let me fix what he broke" ; "GET AWAY FROM HER!" This is m...