Lovin A Stud

By kiddjayy23

Loving a stud is said to be complicated to most but not to Jaylon as she takes a wild ride through her 10th g... More

Not A Chapter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not An Update
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not AChapter
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not An Update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Book Reference
Pictures Of Characters
New Book
Characters
Chapter 19
Characters Continued
Jaylon,Dre,Or Chicago
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
22
...
23
23 (Full Chapter)
24
25
Part 2

Chapter 13 (FlashBack)

2.3K 83 32
By kiddjayy23

**3 weeks ago**

**Jaleek's Pov**

It's Wednesday and my parents or guards won't let me go to school due to LaKeesha being in town and the threat of me getting shot as soon as I entered the school. My Dad has called my principal and had him to send all my work for the rest of the school week to the house by Maleek and I would do it and Maleek would return it.

It's not shit do but lay around the house and eat shit-since I can't leave the house or even go in the backyard to the pool- so I might as well go to the kitchen and get some snacks and crash on the living room sofas until Dad gets him at 11:45am from a deal he's making.

I haven't told him yet but I'm working on getting him a connection with the Haitians that he always wanted but don't have enough time to get it himself. Malcolm followed me to the kitchen and the other guards was just stationary guards. He said "You feeling alright kid?" I nodded and said "Never better MalMal. How about you?"

He blushed at the nickname as he alway does when I call him That and he said "I'm good. Just truly worried about you because I don't know what I'll do without you here in this house." It was my turn to blush and I said "Thanks MalMal, and I'm sure it's plenty you can do without me such as get to know Maleek and be her personal follow up guard because she doesn't like Carlos one bit."

Malcolm laughed and said "Who would like his fat ass? He's rude and a bully." I started laughing and said "MapMal I can't deal with you" He said "Wanna Sit on the couch and watch Netflix until Maleek gets home from school?" I said "That's exactly what I was planning to do." He smirked and said "Olay then, finish getting the snacks and I'll find something on Netflix to watch."

I nodded and did as told and when I got to the living room he had Replied Moana playing. I laughed and said "Really MalMal?" He said "What? It's your favorite and I never get to watch tv because I'm a guard you know?"

I laughed and said "You're right." Then I sat on the chair and had all the snacks on the table in front of us but I had this big ass family pack of Sour Patch Kids in my lap and I was going to work on them watching Moana. About 1 hour into the movie I felt something warm on my leg and I looked down and it was MalMal's Head, I know this nigga ain't went to sleep during Moana he trash as hell.

I rolled my eyes and continued to watch Moana by myself and I heard MalMal say "I'm not sleep, I just wanted to see how it felt to lay on your thighs because they look so soft. Not in a weird perverted way." I laughed and said "I gotcha MalMal."

**2:58pm**

Maleek uglahh finally made it home and she saw me and MalMal laying on the couch still watching tv and she said "Wassup hoes? Here's your work sis." I took it and said "Thanks sis, how was everything at school?"

She scratched her head and said "Well LaKeesha is the other new student at our school. You know how the teacher said it was two? She's the second one. Ohh and Kandy was lonely today so I offered to walk her to class and she say with the clique at lunch today she told me to tell you that she said hey." I said "Then I'm going to stay home for the rest of the school year?"

My Dad cane from upstairs and said "No, we can't let them know that we know anything. We'll just say you was sick and you'll go back to school tomorrow." I furrowed my eyebrows but said "Okay, cool. Then I'll continue to watch tv with MalMal until dinner time." Dad nodded and walked out.

**Thursday**

**Maleek's POV**

I don't really think my sister should go to the hospital today but it whatever dad says goes. I walked in Jaleek's room and MalMal was waking her up for she could get dressed for school.

I seen Jaleek's Phone on her dresser and I clicked her power button and it was 6:40am and we don't drive to school until 7:30am and the bell rings at 7:45 for us to go to class and the tardy bell rings at 7:50am. She had hella notifications  most of them were calls and texts.

I looked at the first notification and it was 35 missed calls from Jaylon and 50 texts from Jaylon. Well the kid finally getting around and missing my sister I see.

I put her phone back on her dresser and 20 minutes later she came out fully dressed looking cute and she sprayed that cologne on her she always wear. I said "You think you cute? You not." And we both laughed.

**Jaleek's Pov**

Maleek came in here messing with me talking about "You think you cute? You not." Then we had started laughing and I picked up my phone and I had hella texts and missed calls from Jaylon.

I decided to call her back and she said "Jaleek? I'm sorry for how I acted that day. I know you probably hate me by now but I want you to know I'm sorry and I love you. I shouldn't of reacted how I did knowing that girl always lies and says stuff like that. So you forgive me and take me back?" I said "I forgive you but I can't take you back. I'm sorry Jaylon. It was nice knowing you though."

I hung up and me and Maleek went downstairs and ate breakfast and got our book bags and went outside to our cars. When I got to school everybody said "Jaleek is back!!!" And I seen LaKeesha in the crowd and she smirked and crossed her arms. I said "Sorry I didn't come yesterday I had a stomach virus and I still kind of have it so yeah."

Everybody said "Aww Jaleek." I nodded and then me and Maleek continued to walk-in the school and I seen Kandy and she gave me a hug and said "You okay now?" I laughed and said "Yeah I'm cool." Then I sung the next part and said "I'm back and I'm betterrr." And Kandy laughed and the bell rung for us to go to class and I looked up and LaKeesha was staring at us.

**2 weeks and 5 days later**
**Jaleeks POV**

I was just sitting around and I THOUGHT the LaKeesha situation had blown off and she didn't care anymore so I decided to go on a walk. I said "Dad, I'll be back I'm going for a walk around the neighborhood." He said "Okay, be safe." I walked out the door and around the corner going around the block and I seen a black SUV following me and I said "Are you fucking kidding me bro?"

I continued walking like I didn't see them and then I got to my shortcut that would lead me to my house from the other side of the block I dashed through it and heard the SUV tires  streak in the road and I head doors fly open and a lot of feet padding the ground.

I ran until I seen my house and as soon as I jumped over my fence I felt a stinging sensation in my back and I seen my guards that stood guard in the backyard rush to me while the others shot at the people that were chasing me.

MalMal ran out the back door and picked me up and put me on his shoulder and ran into the house with me and he said "Mr. Ellis! Jaleek has been shot! Hurry!" My Dad came running down the stairs faster than Usain Bolt and he said "JALEEK? JALEEK! Can you hear me Baby? Stay strong with me baby! Let me all your Mama! JOSH! GET THE TRUCKS READY AND THE BLACK HUNMER FOR WE CAN TAKE JALEEK GO THE HOSPITAL!!"

Maleek walked in the house with some bags in her hand then when she seen me bleeding all over Mama's white chair she said "SIS!! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" I tried to talk but nothing but blood cane out my mouth and MalMal said "Hurry guys! She don't have much time left on her hands!!"

The last thing I remember is MalMal, Maleek, and Dad getting in the Hummer with me with 30 guards following us in 5 different SUV's to the hospital.

**The Next Day**

I woke up and I was in a hospital room with different cords and shit connected to me and I looked over and a worried face of my parents,Maleek, and all of BG5 was there. I said "Dad?" Everyone snapped their head up and Dad said "I was worried you wouldn't make it! They said it was a 40/60 chance you would make it."

I felt a huge weight fall on my shoulder and I said "Dad, it's okay. I'm here now and that's all that matters." Then it was a shocking pain in my chest and it was a bullet hole and everybody gasped and I felt darkness taking over me I said "Ma-Maleek I love you sis. Mama and Daddy I love you too. Take care of that puppy I bought you Bestfriend and Maleek take care of my Dog, Snowflake ohh and Dad take care of Mama and our family. Oh and Daddy I got you that..."

then the machines hit the long beep and doctors and nurses rushed in rushing my parents out the room meanwhile I was dead. No way to possibly get me back. Bye guys I love y'all too.

**Vote**
**Comment**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Chemistry By Teddy

Teen Fiction

5.9M 183K 44
The school knows Ezra as the mysterious badass who always speaks her mind, but the truth is that she is barely holding on. She is forced to work long...
17.4K 670 22
Jaylon and her brother are visiting their parents in California to spend their Christmas together as a family,something she always loved to do. She h...
853 75 8
❝I know you love God or whatever, but I want to do the most unholy things to you.❞ Small towns harbor two types of people: those that live and die wi...
261K 10.2K 26
Being a lesbian is hard... Being a lesbian stud is even harder. But, to be a lesbian stud who dates other studs? Now that is a bridge over lava. F...