LOVE HAPPENED AGAIN ✓

By 24guddi

Single mother khushi with her two babies and happening life but who knew what's reality , she is one shattere... More

INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Epilogue-1
Epilogue-2
Thank you

12.

17.8K 670 162
By 24guddi

Raizarda penthouse.

Nani walked inside living room holding Arnav hand literally dragging him Inside the house.

"Nani why can't you understand.I should meet my kids ...please Nani"arnav kept begging her , his eyes were had tears and he was completely broken.

"Chote arush and aanya needs there mother more then you ...They don't know you " Nani said seeing his destroyed state

"She hided about my kids Nani. First she left me and then hided about my kids ...They are so small Nani ...my arush and aanya "Arnav said wiping his tears .

"Why Chote why so much care for them all the sudden " Nani swallow down her pain seeing arnav.

"My kids Nani ...mine and khushi kids ...ours love symbol she left me for that women now she is keeping my kids away from me ...I want to feel my kids nani they are so small ..They are small babies" Arnav said sitting on sofa remembering arush and aanya innocent face.

Nani sat beside him wiping his tears " why Chote, you forced khushi betiya to leave you now why this "nani said softly controlling her angry seeing his state.

" I never forced her ...I love khushi nani but she is choosing wrong person. Why can't she understand that nani ....why can't she see my love" Arnav said hugging nani

Brushing his hair " she did what she felt right Chote ...just like you supporting yours mother khushi betiya is supporting her mother " nani said trying to put sense in her grandson stupid brain.

"no nani khushi dint do right and hiding about arush and aanya is still wrong ..I hate her so much ....I'll take my kids back from her " Arnav said in angry

" you won't do anything like that Arnav" nani said in angry

"Why can't you understand Arnav, kids  need there mother and right now arush and aanya need khushi more then you ...why can't you see the damage you did ... what is khushi fault in this ..she is standing for right and you are just thinking one side ....This is not so right ...why are you dumb ...you are spoiling yours life just because of yours foolish thinking "nani shouted

"No I'm correct no one is understanding me ...I saw my mother death ...I saw her crying ..I saw her blood ...I saw how that man cheated my mother and it's all because of that garmai gupta and I hate that garmai gupta. I am quite just because khushi is with her ...or else I would have killed her ...my khushi Is with that evil homebreaker. Khushi is foolish here not me ...khushi will understand what mistake she did sooner ..but I'll take my kids from khushi they are not safe near that garmai gupta ...I hate khushi for hiding about my kids " Arnav shouted getting up from sofa.

"It's high time khushi should know she is supporting evil ...I can't let my kids near that women ...I'll go to any extent to get my kids to me ....I can't let that garmai gupta near my kids .... khushi is doing grave mistake ...I'll take arush and aanya to Delhi with me ..." arnav said moving towards exit but was stopped by anjali who pulled him back.

"Enough arnav ...enough Is enough" anjali shouted pulling him back with all her force.

"Di did you see arush and aanya my kids ...They are so small ...I'll bring them to me " arnav said to anjali

Anjali felt bad seeing arnav state but she need to put some sense in him ...now or never

" I saw and I knew too.... infact it's you who realised it later about yours own kids ...why this concern now ha ... why all the sudden ...just because they both have yours blood ...you claim you love for  khushi what you did arnav ...you gave her options ...For a change if you were in khushi place and khushi would ask you to choose her or mumaa who  you would choose ..answer me "anjali shouted turning into lady ASR.

"Di " arnav felt short of words,He looks down

" she is very correct at her place arnav ...I'm fed up fighting with you from last 2 years why can't you understand you dishonored yours love , you miss trust yours love and you ashamed her arnav you ashamed her ... i dont think so hiding about arush and aanya khushi did mistake ..she did it right ...why chote why are you not seeing what  we are  seeing ...why are you so foolish and spoiling yours own life ...do you even have any idea what damage you did. ..be glad we are still beside you "anjali said fluming in anger

"I don't know anything ...I will bring  my kids to me ..I'll take them to Delhi with Me" arnav said brushing his hair in irritation right now his mind was only focused on his kids

Taking arnav hand anjali kept it on her head and looking at him she said "you have my promise chote you will never take any actions against khushi. You will not meet arush and aanya until khushi gives you permission ...."anjali said

"No di no" arnav said moving back

" yes you have to keep this promise... arush and aanya are just 2 years they don't even know meaning of father ...They both were so sacred when you were shouting at khushi ...did you even observed how they clamed down when khushi hugged them  ...that is mother affection chote. ..They both don't know anything except khushi. ..more then anyone they need khushi right from morning to night they need khushi beside them they won't understand anything unless khushi makes they understand ...common they don't even know to talk properly ....I know you will never understand us but I just want to say that if you try  snatching arush and aanya from khushi you will be hurting yours kids and khushi too ....I have seen angry in khushi eyes ...If you do anything stupid I am sure khushi will harm herself so for yours kids Stay away from them till khushi herself agree to let you meet them ....Please chote I am requesting you in all this you are hurting arush and aanya ...keep clam control yours angry and think were you are going wrong "anjali said in soft voice trying to make him understand.

Arnav clearly remembered the bound  between kids and khushi he felt helpless and broken.

"If you respect yours sister keep this promise for yours kids betterment chote...There is still time to correct things ...leave yours ego and angry. ..think what are you doing with life "anjali said wiping her own tears seeing her brother broken confused state.

Rubbing his face in angry arnav marched to his room.

2days later

Arnav kept his promise but he was broken and shattered he was feeling miserable and helpless he so wanted to meet his kids but his own family was against it also he was scared of khushi threat and he even understood what anjali said was very correct arush and aanya can't leave without khushi and both need khushi most then anyone els.

But that dint kept him behind he was finding and thinking hard to ways to meet his kids but khushi threat and anjali promise stopped him every time.

Yes Arnav Singh raizarda was afraid of threat , he hates khushi for not choosing him but that don't mean he don't love her he loved her  and he will always love her immensely but his ego and confused mind always won and made him hate her but reality was different at times when he remembered his mother struggle he hated khushi for choosing wrong person and at times he cried for same khushi who left him ...He always loved her but his foolish mind always took control over him.

Two days were worst , he locked himself one entire day fighting with himself later he worked all day diverting his mind from khushi thoughts and kids ..He was dieing to meet his kids but khushi threat and anjali promise stopped him.

He thought about arush and aanya he realised by snatching arush and aanya he will be hurting his own kids and he will never hurt them so he decided that he will never take his kids away from khushi but he was finding all other ways to go near them but every time khushi angry face and her threat stopped him.

He knows khushi if she is determined for something she I'll do it and he was scared of her blank threat.

Arnav close client raj kapoor requested Arnav for designing cloths for his sister akta kapoor's  short film  and Arnav readily agreed as raj kapoor was close and old client and he even knew akta kapoor who is big tellywood director.

Today there was meeting held  regarding the same signing the deal with akta kapoor and her production team for designing cloths for her short movie were she directing it .Arnav on special request from akta readily agreed to designs cloths for movie cast .

Hill view hotel

ARD team that is arnav, akash anjali and few designers and aman were welcomed and escorted by amir Co director and famous director of tellywood .

Anjali was kind excited to attend today 's meeting as she follows akta kapoor's all serials and she always loved her work.

" I don't know about others but I'm very excited about this project amir ...I am big fan of akta's serial" anjali said walking along with amir and akash and arnav following behind her .arnav as always busy on phone.

"Akta will be here too , infact producer and writer both will be here ..I'm sure you will love meeting them in person" amir said standing outside conference hall .

"Yeh is it KG ...All time favourite of akta ...I really wish to meet her once "anjali said excitedly

"What shall I tell you about KG, she is writing the concept for this short movie.that young girl is really amazing ...you won't believe in span of 2 years she is well known and demanded in tellywood" amir said praising KG as she was his good friend

"Well I saw her work they are amazing ...I'm looking forward " anjali said smiling at amir

"Were is akta "arnav asked not finding her any were

"Hey hey ASR"akta said came from behind

"Hey hello ...I'm sorry guys got stuck with traffic.how are you ASR good to see you after long time ...and yes thank you so much for designing cloths for my cast ."akta said giving formal hug to arnav

" that's fine....well let's carry on then "arnav asked checking his watch

"Yes. ..hey akash how's you yaar"akta said giving hifi to akash

"Good akta ...meet my sister anjali " akash said turning towards anjali

"Hey hello hi ...nice meeting you miss anjali raizarda"akta said shaking hands with anjali

"Same here ...looking forward to work with you ...I'm like fan girl right now  ...can I hug you once " anjali requested politely

"Yeh sure sweetie"saying akta hagged anjali 

" shall we start "arnav asked after few mins of talking general.

"Yeh Yeh ...were is deepak and KG"akta asked to amir.

"Deepak is inside talking with ARD team ..KG no idea "amir said shrugging of his shoulder

"Let start she will join" akta said and all started moving towards conference hall.

Amir saw lift door opening and kG walking out removing her sunglasses.

Dressed in black jeans paring with white shirt and orange sweeter with nick sneakers and gucchi leather bag. her long hair were open she looked savage.

"Hey darling " amir rushed to KG hugging her.

Everyone turned back hearing amir scream.they could not see who was he hugging as her Back was facing them.

"How are you long time " amir said breaking the hug

"I'm good amir. oh man this is amazing news I got ...I'm so excited all the sudden " KG said excitedly

Raizarda's instantly recognised the owner of voice and were curious all the sudden what khushi was doing here.

"Well I'm excited too cutiee...This project will be blast I tell you ...do you even have any idea who is designing cloths for cast of movie.

"Hey hey hey ...guys I'm here too " akta said coming from behind standing beside khushi

"Hey guess who is the building it's B daddy B "khushi said laughingly pointing her both hands at akta

" I'm so excited infact super excited ....deepak you amir ...ah this is so bomb yaar. My excitement knew no bound ..."khushi said hugging akta giving her kiss on forehead.

"Well I'm excited too ..This short film is going to be big ...I can feel it ...." akta said smiling proudly.

" yeah same here " khushi said pocketing her both hands.

"Come darling let me introducing you to ARD team they are designing cloths for cast "amir said looking at khushi

"What ...Who "khushi asked in shock

Amir gestures his eyes behind her .seeing him looking behind her khushi turned around and looked shocked seeing the Raizarda chain watching her in same shock state

Raizarda's were shocked seeing khushi so friendly with akta kapoor and amir

" come Yeh let me introduce "saying akta dragged khushi towards Raizarda group

" this is ASR this man don't need introduction tho. .This is akash and this is anjali they  are designing cloths for movie cast "akta said pointing towards every Raizarda introducing them to khushi

Khushi compassed her shock state and smiled widely at anjali and akash totally ignoring arnav.

" and ASR , akash and anjali you do wished to meet KG right "akta asked looking at  anjali

Anjali simply nodded looking at khushi in confusion.

"Well meet KG aka khushi gupta, my proud writer...amazing and outstanding writer and most demanding writer of tellywood"akta said giving side hug to khushi feeling proud of khushi.

"Oh ...hello "khushi said pocketing her both hands looking chilled and clam smiling at Raizarda's .

Shock would be underestimated not even in wide dreams anjali thought the person who's  work  she admired Is non other them khushi .akash was simply staring at khushi with open mouth and arnav never took his eyes from her face ...He was shocked too , he don't know anything of tellywood stuffs but whatever it is he need to do research on this name KG. He knew this KG name is something big this particular industry.

"Let's go in ..." akta said seeing the sudden silence.

"Yeh...let's start" khushi said bringing out the raizarda's from there thoughts.

Arnav walked inside fighting with so many thoughts followed by other.

Conference hall .

Aman who saw khushi in totally different get up looked at her with open mouth .giving him small smile khushi sat opposite to raizarda's beside akta and amir.

Deepka sat beside khushi both were busy whispering in each other ear looking at report.

Soon meeting started with introducing and types of theams that needed according to akta choice.

Arnav don't even know what was happening in conference hall his all attention and eyes were on khushi who dint even glance at him once.

Khushi other hand focused on project screen and agenda report in her hand she knows she is being watched by arnav , she could feel his gaze on her but khushi loyally ignored him all cool and with perfect attitude she dint let the shock effect her.

She was not effected either working with ARD because she knows after meeting over she will never meet them again ...her purpose of attending meeting was Purely business being a writer she have to look after everything while pinning down the story ...so that was mainly one reason after finishing the deal she is no were concern with raizarda's.

It's not that she has problem working with  them but she never wished to work with arnav or be near him .It was Not good for her as well as her kids .

After 50mins the discussion finally settled to square and it was finalised the deal was sealed between ARD team and akta production company.

Taking the agenda file khushi stood up to  leave as akta guested her to come out .

Giving small smile to everyone in common khushi followed akta outside

" going home "akta asked as soon as both came out of conference hall

"Yup"khushi said keeping the file in her gucchi bag

"This deal calls for celebration...come let's grab some drinks " akta said winking at khushi

" gosh akta grown up ...I'm good this way " khushi said rising her both hands in air.

"Fine don't come ..I know you don't drink ...least attend tonight party ...."akta said

Khushi put her hand around akta shoulder   "I'm not interested yaar ...you carry on " khushi said brushing her hair rufflly

" ASR is also coming "akta said looking at khushi

"Tho Main Kya Nachu ..."khushi said  giving question make look to akta.

" yaar dint you notice the looks he was giving you ...common I spent full 2 hours in front of mirror to grab his attention but looks like you took his attention"akta said disappointely

Making distance from akta "what ...you want his attention on you ...women you are elder to him ...what's wrong with you ...He is half yours age "khushi said in disbelief

"Ah there is trend ..." akta winked at khushi flipping her hair

" gosh...you know what ....you are turning old.. ... you better start dating new one ....ahh why can't you just commit with one man "khushi said raising her hands on air

"So only I was giving him attentions but damn you "akta said hitting khushi playfully

" oh I'm very sorry for that ,do continue yours love story in evening party he will be there there guess...well rebuild it in evening party...I won't ditch my sleep and attend yours nonsense party"  khushi said Pocketing her hands disinteresly.

"See kG you are attending party now please don't give reasons okay .don't even say about my kids need me and all bla bla ...I know yours parents will look after them ...common yaar attend this party ..being the main member of short film you have to attend party okay and before you frame another reason let me tell you no media is invited because till trease is out no shootout is done .."akta pledged

"Yaar you know na I don't like to attend" khushi said making puppy face

"Common yaar my family wants to meet you ...spend few hours that's all ...its not you will be left alone in party ...you know everyone right ...so you feel change and nice common yaar I really wish my whole production team with me in my all success and without you this party is incomplete" akta said

"Fine fine.. Itna Santmat maar ... I'll come "khushi said giving up seeing akta.

"Awww KG i love you "akta said hugging khushi

"Ok okay that's too much buttering now I'm coming okay"khushi said gigging

"Glad ..I'm sure you will enjoy tonight....now come let's grab some drinks " akta said winking at khushi

"Gosh ....you need reasons to drink ....I'm not coming any were ...I have to meet guta and give him some files. ..go carry on "khushi said giving her side hug

" aah boring gupta see you evening. ..bye love"akta said smiling widely walked away.

"This women is crazy"khushi said raising her hands in air walking towards lift

" ahh I'm missing something. .oh my phone "khushi said patting her pockets to locate it .

Raizarda followed khushi out after her and surely heard her conversation with akta .They were suprsised seeing her so close and friendly with akta

"Here is yours phone khushi"anjali voiced from behind

Khushi turned back and saw anjali holding her I phone .

"Oh I was wondering were I lost it...Thank you Di "khushi said seeing anjali nearing to her.

Taking phone from anjali khushi smiled at anjali.

"Khushi that was big blow ....KG that's so unexpected "anjali said

" you never told us "anjali said in complaining tone

"Aww you never asked me " Khushi said smiling

"When I asked ..you told you work for some production company" anjali said

" Yeh I work for production company that happens to be Bala ji" Khushi said shrugging her shoulders.

Both kept walking ahead and akash and arnav following they from behind. Listening to there conversation.

"I'm so surprised Khushi. Felt so nice to see yours success height ...."anjali said happily

"Thank you " Khushi said stepping out of lift.

"You have changed alot" anjali said walking towards entrance

"So you too "Khushi said giving her small smile looking at anjali from top to bottom.

" how about lunch ...join us "anjali asked as both stood near entrance of hotel.

" oh no ...I have to meet my friend ..."khushi said checking her watch.

" oh least let me drop you "anjali asked thinking she can spend some time with her.

Looking around khushi found her car already parked in front of hotel by chauffeur. Taking her sunglasses khushi wore it looking at arnav who was looking at her only.  Pocketing her hands .

"Nope I drived myself here ...see you around soon ...I have to leave "khushi said politely

"Oh it's okay ...how are arush and aanya" anjali asked hesitating.

"Yeh they are good ...cholo I got to go "khushi said avoiding talking about her kids in front of arnav.

"ASR"aman came from behind

Seeing khushi he stopped and smiled at his favourite person he was surely shocked seeing khushi and upon knowing she is famous writer he was shocked to beyond. knowing his boss he gathered all information knowing  he will soon ask him to find out of KG.

"Hello khushi bhabi. .I mean khushi ma'am" aman said politely

Shaking her hands with him " good to see you aman....khushi is still fine "khushi said smiling at him .

Aman nodded at her

" okay bye guys "khushi said brushing her hair

"Bye khushi" anjali said seeing the totally different side of khushi this girl was so cool and different unlike old khushi.

Nodding to them khushi walked towards her skoda rapid red car . chauffeur opened her car door for her as respect .

Giving him beautiful smile khushi got into her car and drived off .

"Khushi is so changed"akash said looking at disappearing red skoda rapid.

"She is to totally different person"anjaji said looking at same direction

Shooking aman arnav walked away towards his car hinting aman to follow him.

Akash and anjaji signed in disappointment

"I don't know when bhai will understand what he is doing is so wrong " Akash said seeing arnav getting inside red BMW and aman following him.

"He is not talking with anyone too ...Akash we need to do something....In all this its arush and aanya who are suffering ...those two are too innconet" anjaji said seeing her brother car disappearing

"  we need to act Di....I think we need to find out what is actual truth ...I know bhai loves Khushi but he is stopping himself because Khushi supported amma and bhai claims he hates her dint you see that day he was so shattered di. ..He was literally begging to meet his kids "akash said

" yeah. ..you are right akash it's time we act ...We will find out what happened in past ...I know garmai auntie is trapped in this ...We have to get proof ...we can't let arush and aanya suffer because of arnav angry and ego" anjaji said

"I'll tell my source di to look on this ..."akash said

Anjaji nodded walking towards black audi which halted infront of them by chauffeur.

Recap: boozing, high and ended up in who's bed. (Guess)

_________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.1K 100
It is said that love and hate are two sides of the same coin... Any moment, it can flip the other way... Would it be true for a person like Arnav Sin...
181K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...
43.5K 2.8K 17
Arshi One shots and short stories will be uploaded here... hope you like it. All the pictures are collected from internet. None of the pictures belon...
104K 6.4K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...