The Badboy In School *Jimin F...

By lai_washere

I noticed he was getting closer. He stop and our faces was inch away. I was looking down at his lips,he lean... More

Authors Note
CH8 - Sleepover
CH9 - New Family
CH 10-Life with a Devil
CH 11- Clumsy Potato
CH 12- Operation: Kookie Move on.
CH 13- Drunk Y/N
CH 14- Bet
Special Jimin Episode
CH 15 - Sick
CH 16: Likes Who?
CH 17 - Avoid
CH 18 - Detention
CH 19 - Dinner
CH 20 - Self portrait
CH 21 - Library
CH 22 - Midnight Talk
CH 23 - Y/N's Mom
CH 24 - Jisoo
CH 25 - Wendy
CH 26 - Prom
CH 27 - "Stay by my side?"
CH 28 - Feed me
CH 29 - Movie date?
CH 30 - Threat
CH 31 - Video
CH 32 - Jealous
CH 33 - "I won,you lose"
CH 34 - Goodbye
CH 35 - Ramen
CH 36 - The diary
CH 37 - Sick 2
CH 38 - Official
Stories
CH 39 - First (Double) Date
CH 40 - Truth
CH 41 - Kidnapped
CH 42 - Almost the end
CH 43 - Awake
CH 44 - End
Bonus Chapter II - Happy Birthday Kookie
Bonus Chapter - Group Chat

Bonus Chapter - Babysit

2.5K 86 13
By lai_washere

A/N; Bonus chapter,enjoy.

3rd Person's POV

"What?" Jimin ears perked up as he heard what you said.

"Yoongi oppa and Chanyoung unnie are coming over today and babysit the kids." You repeated.

"Sorry,what?" He asked again.

"Jimin." You glared.

"I'm sorry. But you know Yoongi hyung,he doesn't know how to handle kids." Jimin excused.

"Well,We are going to be gone for two days. Who can watch the two? Jin oppa and his wife have a kid too to take care,Namjoon oppa is busy with his work,Hoseok oppa is preparing for the choreagraphy for the next idol,Taehyung oppa is busy handling the company,and Jungkook is out of the country. My dad,is out of the country too. I can't just hire a nanny,I don't trust them too much. And plus,Yoongi oppa and Chanyoung unnie is gonna have a baby soon,so that they will have a experience. So tell me Park Jimin what is wrong with that?" You said in one breath,raising an eyebrow at him.

Jimin chuckled softly. "Aigoo my cute wife. Alright." He finally agreed and came closer to you.

He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you softly.

"Oh? What's this?" You said,as you hugged him back.

"Nothing,I just like your scent." He said as he digged his face to the crook of your neck.

"Eommmaaa!!! Apppaaa!! Someone's outside." The twin's voices can be heard.

You both let go of eachother and looked outside.

"Unnie! Oppa!" You exclaimed running towards them.

You hugged Chanyoung and smiled. Your gaze landed on her baby bump. "When is your due?"

"Next week." Chanyoung smiled.

"Man." Jimin punched his hyungs shoulders playfully. "You're gonna be a dad!"

Suga smiled showing his gummy smile. "Im happy but nervous."

"I feel you hyung,but it's the most beautiful thing in the world."

"Jaehyun! Woori! Come down please." You shouted.

Jaehyun came down giggling,jumping on the last step. On the other hand,Woori came down calmly,shaking her head at her brother.

"Woori,Jaehyun,this is Uncle Yoongi and Aunty Chanyoung. They are going to be with you two for two days,while me and daddy are gone,ok?" You softly said bending down on their level.

Jaehyun's lip quiver and his eyes started to get teary. "Y-your gonna l-leave us?" He stuttered.

"No Jaehyun mommy and daddy are just gonna be-" Woori got cut off when Jaehyun burst into tears.

"No no no,Jaehyun baby it's ok." Jimin crouched down on his level and pulled him close to him,pulling him to his embrace. He gently stroked his back. "We are not leaving you,we will just be gona for two days,then we are back."

"Oh." Jaehyun stopped crying,on sniffles were heard. "Then ok."

"Aigoo Leo." Woori headlock him.

"Noona,stop it!" Jaehyun whined.

"Look at them,so cute." Chanyoung smiled. Yoongi just laughed nervously.

"We will be going now,see you guys on two days!" You and Jimin kissed the twins before leaving and bid goodbyes. You both dragged your suitcases and left.

"So...what do you guys want to do?" Chanyoung asked the two.

"I want to play with noona!" Jaehyun exclaimed pointing at Chanyoung.

"Awee sure Jaehyunie." Chanyoung's hand was grabbed and Jaehyun pulled him down at the floor. They started playing with cars and other things that Jaehyun is interested to.

"Oppa." Woori said with a blank face.

"Yes Woori-ah?" Suga smiled.

"Since Chanyoung Unnie and Jaehyun are playing,why don't we both play." Woori smiled excitedly.

"Alright let's play!" Suga exclaimed.

***

Yoongi groaned.

"C'mon Oppa! You can do better that this." Woori crossed her arms and pouted.

Woori invited Yoongi to play with her,ofcourse he agreed,playing dolls and princess can be fun for the kid,so he agreed. But he did not expect this,What Woori meant by play is sparring with him.

Woori learned Taekwondo in a very young age,so you could pretty say she's very strong. She often do sparring with her father,Jimin,who would end up in the floor.

"Woori-ah,I don't think oppa could handle it anymore." Yoongi said as he held his shoulder.

"That was only the 3rd round,Oppa." Woori said grabbing his hand as she drags him.

"You win!" Woori stopped dragging him and showed her bunny teeth.

"Yey!" She jumped up and down.

Yoongi was panting from the sparring they both just had. He was exhausted,now he was re-thinking if he should train their son taekwondo.

"Oppa,have some water. Sorry if I tired you out,I just need someone to practice with." Woori gave a bottle of water,sitting down on the ground.

"It's ok Woori-ah." Yoongi smiled,showing his gummy smile.

Meanwhile

Jaehyun slightly giggled as he played with the toy cars.

"Noona,can you make us food? I'm hungry." Jaehyun rubbed his tummy as a sign of he's hungry.

Chanyoung nodded. "Sure,Yoongi-ah! Woori-ah! Come down!" Chanyoung shouted.

Woori came down smiling while Yoongi camr down panting.

"Hyung,Noona played taekwondo with you,right?" Jaehyun asked.

And Yoongi breathlessly answered.

"She plays taekwondo with daddy too! And he ends up like that too!" He said as he points at Yoongi.

"Hahaha fun." Yoongi chuckled tiredly.

The three waited for Chanyoung to finished cooking and after she is done,she put it down on the table and smiled.

She cooked Kimchi fried rice and some spicy Kimchi stew. They all enjoyed the meals.

"Thank you for the food!" Jaehyun and Woori both exclaimed.

"You're welcome my dear."

***

They both bathed the twins,which was hard,it was either the other one was running away and the other one was splashing water everywhere. Yoongi and Chanyoung were both drenched in water.

Yoongi decided to let Chanyoung rest for awhile and will handle the two. Chanyoung protested but Yoongi is Yoongi,he is stubborn when it comes to taking care of his wife.

"Jagi,please rest. Ill handle them ok?" Yoongi said.

"Fine. But if you need me,Ill be there alright?" Yoongi nodded and Chanyoung left the room.

Yoongi pulled out two cute onesies. He gestured Jaehyun to come to him and the boy did. After getting them dressed,he combed their hair.

He carried the two who was already feeling sleepy,as their eyelids were getting heavy. He gently placed them on their beds and kissed their foreheads and said goodnight. He turned of the light and quietly walked out.

As he was out,he flopped his body on the bed and dozed off.

Chanyoung came in and saw her husband knocked out. She softly chuckled and put the blanket over him so that he wouldn't get a cold.

"You did well,sweetheart." She pecked his lips and turned off the light.

__________________________________

A/N;

Heyyyy guyyyysss!!!!

How did you like the bonus chapter?

I have been thinking if I should make a sequel of this book. I do have a lot of idea,but less of time.

But we'll see!

So see you next time!

Byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...
17K 663 21
my head leaning towards the wall. He stood in front of me, just a few inches away. Our breathing are in sync. I could instantly feel the warmth on my...
115K 7.4K 64
"Don't you want to kiss your husband, y/n?" he purred, deliberately slowing his words to a sultry pace, hoping to entice her into the mood. Her eyes...
28.4K 1.3K 87
"You know I still want you, Y/N." His hands slowly traveled to the small of my back. I gasp at his sudden touch and find myself backing away, confuse...