pregnant by a nerd / knj

By aqologies

for all the kpop fans lol!! Namjoon is a nerd. Yunhae is a girl, who loses her virginity to Namjoon. What wi... More

Ch.1 Friends?
Ch.2 Cheating
Ch.3 What's Wrong?
Ch.4 Parents
Ch.5 My first time.
Ch.6 Help!
Ch.7 Pregnant?
Ch.8 Tell Him!
Ch.9 What should i do?
Ch.10 I left her for you...
Ch.11 Dorms..
Ch.12 Stepsister's engagement..
Ch.13 Doctor Appointement!
Ch.14 Happy.
Ch. 15 Rude.
Ch. 16 Leaving.
Ch. 17 It's been so long..
Ch. 18 invisible.
Ch. 19 fun.
20. With me.
Ch. 21 Change.
Ch. 23. Broken.
Ch. 24. Are you dumb?
Ch. 25 Waiting.
26. love.
Ch. 27 better together-
Ch. 28 Not healthy!
Ch. 29 the end?
Be prepared y'all.
NAME!
I made up my mind.
YO

Ch. 22 answers.

3.6K 130 9
By aqologies

Yunhae POV:
He pulled me by my hair and dragged me to the back of the school. No one was watching thank god. I was crying because i don't want to abort the baby. He pushed me to the ground and again I landed on my belly but not hard this time. I quickly sat up and he walked up to me with a belt in his hand. No. Please no.

Dad: I told you to abort that thing didn't I? Why didn't you do it?
Yunhae: D-Dad p-please-
Dad: Wrong answer.
One hit directly on the cheek.
Dad: Are you still together with him?
Yunhae: Please Dad, leave me-
Dad: FUCKING ANSWER ME!
Two hits on the leg. It hurts. It fucking hurts..

Dad: Abort-
He got pushed to the floor. When I looked up Namjoon was standing there, with anger in his eyes.

Namjoon: Fucking hit her again and you will regret it!
He went over to him with a lighter.
Namjoon: You don't want to burn to death do you?
My dad looks afraid. I am shocked but wow. I never saw my dad scared like this! Namjoon came over me, helped me up and dragged me back into school. We stopped by the lockers.

Namjoon: Does it hurt?
Yunhae: N-No..
He came closer to me.
Namjoon: Why are you lying?
I didn't answer him and hugged him.

Namjoon POV:
She just hugged me. I automatically hugged her back. It feel wrong but at the same time right. I don't know anymore. She- she started crying. Shiiiitttt! I stroked her back and rested my chin on her head. How I missed her hug, to stroke her back, to calm her down..

___________________________________
A/N: I AM SORRY FOR THIS SHITTY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND YEAH! ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING! NEXT UPDATE ON TUESDAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 1.8K 27
[REQUESTS: CLOSEDโŒ] As the title reads, this is an Mpreg book (male pregnancy) and while I'm very aware that isn't everyones forte, be respectful for...
17.3K 545 21
โญ•KTHร—YN โญ•What will happened when YN get pregnant by her bestfriend? Her life become changed after that incident and she met a stranger. How will she...
115K 9.9K 81
YN : I AM PREGNANT ! *sadly chuckles* but it was all for fun for him . I won't let anything happen to you baby . Jimin : Where the hell she disappea...
58.5K 1.3K 24
Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin had been dating for 2 years, then shortly after their two year anniversary Namjoon wanted to tie the knot. When they got...