Ch. 28 Not healthy!

Yunhae POV:
I am already in my 9th month. Me and Namjoon.. ah how can I say? We kind of got into an argument because I scolded him for not going to school. And then he got mad and left. He still texts me sometimes if I am alright and I respond with a "yeah" but that's just how it is. I don't really know how to cope with everything but I keep on smiling.

Namjoon POV:
She needs time. I need some time. We both need it. She is stressed and in pain with the baby. I am stressed because she is not feeling well. She is worried because I don't go to school. I am worried because she moves around a lot. Urghhh. Yeah I was mad that day but.. urgh. Okay. I will leave tomorrow. I hope she will be alright till then..

Jungkook POV:
I didn't see Namjoon, nor Yunhae. Well yeah okay Yunhae is in the dorm and takes rest but where the hell is Namjoon? Me and Taehyung haven't talked in a while now..

Taehyung POV:
I don't know but I am so fucking nervous around Jungkook. If I only could tell him why.. I am sorry Jungkook if you feel that I am mad at you but the thing is... Ah never mind. I will tell him when the right time comes. Btw, I haven't seen Namjoon for a while now. Something must have gone wrong. After all he might have destroyed something. Clumsy Namjoon.

———————
Wednesday night 11:00 p.m Yunhae POV:
Fuck.
Shit.
My hands are shaking.
Just dial a number Yunhae. Just dial a number. You can do it. Breathe in and breathe out Yunhae! In and out.
I can't. It hurts so much. I am crying so much. Just try Yunhae and call Namjoon! Or the ambulance. You can- you can- my-my phone- NAMJOON! I pick up the phone with my shaking hands and I try to speak but no words come out of my mouth. I am just crying..

Namjoon: Yunhae? Yunhae are you alright? Please answer me!
Yunhae: N-Namjoon.. I- c-can't-
Namjoon: Yunhae? YUNHAE?!

Namjoon POV:
Oh my god! I ran out of my house to the dorm. I ran and ran not caring if I fall. When I arrived there she was. She was laying on the floor right in front of me with blood on the floor. Tears streamed down my face. I ran up to her and hugged her. I called the Ambulance and they arrived in a few minutes. I held her hand all the time. Yunhae i am sorry... I didn't mean to leave you like this..

Nona POV:
We waited and waited. All 4 of us waited impatiently. Namjoon was crying his eyes out. Jungkook and Taehyung were comforting Namjoon and I was sitting there hoping she is alright.

Namjoon: N-Nona I am so sorry..
He cried more and more.
Nona: Dear.. it's not your fault. You both needed some time alone.
Jungkook: Namjoon it really-

The doors opened and they brought Yunhae out. The doctor came out with a worried look. This is bad..

Nona: Doctor..
Doctor: I am really sorry.. She is okay now but the baby isn't healthy..
Nona: W-What d-do-
Doctor: We must keep the baby here. It's a girl and she is really small.. she isn't breathing normally either.. i am sorry..

With that he left. Namjoon just cried like I can't explain it. He was broken and I hate to see him like this..

Taehyung POV:
Me and Kookie brought Namjoon to Yunhae's room and she was awake. When he saw her he ran up to her and fell down in front of her crying. She cried too. They hugged each other and Namjoon couldn't stop saying sorry. After like 5 minutes they both calmed down..

Yunhae: Namjoon it really isn't your fault. Things happen sometimes but we can go through this together can't we? We also have these two love birds right behind you. We can do this together Namjoon..
Namjoon laughed a little.. she laughed too. He stood up and kissed her. I AM FANBOYING AT THE MOMENT. SOMEONE HELP I AM SCREAMING INSIDE! WHY ARE THEY SO CUTEE! I just realized that I AM CRYING. Jungkook noticed my tears and hugged me. I hugged him back tightly. Nona was standing there and smiled at all of us. But this smiled didn't last long. The door opened and a person came in which we didn't expect to see at all. He smiled and laughed.

Dad: That thing is going to die soon isn't she?
Nona: No way..

__________________________________
A/N: Idontknowanymorelikeiamscreamingatthemomentsomeonehelpyunhaesdadpleasefuckoffwedontneedyouherebutyouhavetosinceyouareinmystoryandyouhavetobehereinthenextchaptertoo. I am stupid and dumb I know,

ANYWAYS
NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW! INSHSBSMSJSJSBWHW

BYEEEEEEEE

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️