The Daring Love

By alice_who_writes

"You can't go through this and she can't come out of it. " Vampire told me and I snapped back to punch him ag... More

Chp X one: Introduction
Chp X two
Chp X three
Chp X four
Chp X five
Chp X six
Chp X seven
Chp X eight
Chp X nine
Chp X ten
Chp X eleven
Chp X twelve
Chp X thirteen
Chp X forteen
Chp X fifteen
Chp X sixteen
Chp X seventeen
Chp X eighteen
Chp X nineteen
Chp X twenty
Chp X twenty-one
Chp X twenty-two
Chp X twenty-three
Chp X twenty-four
Chp X twenty-five
Chp X twenty-six
Chp X twenty-eight
Chp X twenty-nine
Chp X Thirsty
Chp X thirty-one
Chp X thirty-two
Chp X thirty-three
Chp X Thirty-four
Chp X thirsty-drive(35)
Author's Note

Chp X twenty seven

21 7 0
By alice_who_writes

I hugged her tightly.

"Do you know how much I've missed you. I've been looking for you everywhere." I pulled out of the hug and looked at her.

"Alec, I missed you too. Tell me what's going on? How did you end up like this? What's in the fucking world is happening? Fuck, I have so many questions." She looked in my eyes.

"It's a long story. I will tell you everything but first let's get you to your room. Rest, relax, and then let's talk." I admired her body. She was more beautiful than before.

"What?" She asked when she realizes that I was checking her out.

"Nothing. You are more beautiful than before." She looked at her self and then at me.

"What?" I asked her smiling.

"I am uncomfortable in this dress. Jasper forced me to put this on." She wrapped her arms around her protectively.

"It's okay. Take this." I put off my coat and gave it to her. She put on the coat and I took her hand leading her to my room.

"Alec. Look this place is kinda creepy so I cant sleep in any other room. Lemme sleep with you." She looked around the room. I could understand her. I smiled and nodded. She smiled back at me. Fuck I was dancing with happiness. She was the only one I needed.

"If you wanna fresh up then the bathroom is that way." I pointed towards the bathroom. I saw her taking off the coat and going to the bathroom. I sighed and took off my clothes and put on a boxer. In ten minutes she came out in he undergarments. She was perfect like ever.

"I don't have any clothes so don't mind me taking one of your shirts." She opened the wardrobe and went inside came out with a white button-up shirt. She closed only 2 buttons from the mid and lay down beside me. Yes, we were really comfortable with each other. We were best friends. 

"Alec, you know when I was in college I met werewolves. Then one of the vampires took me during the war. I thought my life is going to over. Everything was messed up the time I met Damon. But now I find you. I don't care if you're a vampire or their leader but I can recall that when I was in the trouble in my childhood you saved me, sheltered me. Now everything is fine. I feel like my heart is at ease now. I missed you so much." Her eyes were glistening with tears. I pull her into my arms hugging her.

"It's okay. It's me. Everything is fine. You are okay. You are safe with me. Forget what happened. You are here with me and we are fine." I kissed her forehead, shoulders making her comfortable with me. She rested her head in the crook of my neck and in another minute she was asleep. It all felt like a dream. I called Jasper.

"Who the fuck did she end up like this?" I yelled at him through the phone.

"Master, I am so sorry. I am willing to take the punishment. I didn't know she was yours. I just pick her up from New York. I attacked a pack. She was running away in the car with guards and I attacked the car and took her. I.............." He was stuttering.

"Did you touch her?" I asked angrily.

"No, Master. I didn't."

"Did you see her naked?"

"No, Master. I didn't." He said obediently.

"That's good. Now go and figure out about the pack and her whereabouts." I turn off the phone and turned back to look at Alice who was peacefully sleeping in my bed.

Daren's POV:

I was going crazy since I woke up from my unconsciousness. My omega was kneeling in front of me and I was tired beating the pulp outta him. His body was full of long gashes and blood was all over his body. It has to be his fault. He was responsible for her protection. Yes, I was beating him for letting Alice, my mate letting go. She was in the hands of vampires. She was not safe. I was so furious. I beat up my own omega. That's why I was called ruthless. I called someone.

"Take him out of my sight. Now." I yelled. And two men came and untied the chains. He fell off on the floor. They took him out of the room. I saw Damon coming inside.

"Brother, Stop beating everyone. It won't make Alice come back." He sat beside me. It was 2 weeks since Alice was kidnapped. We were trying to find her out. But nothing was coming out. I searched every corner of New York.

"Damon, I don't know where to find her. Its whole world out there." I sighed in disappointment.

"Then search the whole world to find her if you really love her." His phone rang and he answered his phone.

"What the hell are you saying? Where? Okay. I'll tell the Alpha." I was sure it was about Alice. I heard the phone call. She was taken to Brazil. My eyes glow red when Damon looked at me.

"Now what?" He asked me waiting for the next command.

"Let's go. " I said and he took out the phone to alert the flight at our personal airport. During the flight I felt dizzy and I fell asleep.

Alice was sleeping beside me. She woke up with a soft but seductive moan. I pull her into me kissing her roughly.

"I missed you. " I said between kisses.

"I missed you too." She took off her shirt. I trailed down kisses on her neck. She let out a soft moan. I unhook her bra and lightly bit her one breast. She let out a gasp. I kept kissing down my way to her navel and took off her underwear. I could smell her arousal. She was dripping for me. I lick her and she moaned softly. I slightly bit her clit which made her moan louder.

"Holy Fuck. Oh my God. Dare." I smirked. The way she moaned my name make me wanna tease her more. I got up and kissed her again letting her taste herself. When I slip my middle finger in her Something disturbed me.

"Alpha, Brother. Wake up." Holy fuck. It was a dream. Damon woke me up from this heaven dream.

"What?" I asked annoyingly.

"You should control your dreams brother." He chuckled. That bastard.

"Shut the fuck up. Is that why you woke me up?" I yelled.

"We're in Brazil." And the door of the plane opened with a staircase down to make the way.

Alice's POV:

I was so happy. I found my best friend, Alec. Again. He was there in a time of extreme need. Again. He saved me when I wanted someone to save me. Again.

I woke up in his arms every morning. I lived with him. He cared about me. Life was perfect but still incomplete because of Daren. He was my mate after all. I missed him. I had to tell Alec about him not sure what will his reaction anyway. I wasn't very fond of Daren. I didn't love him that much but there was an attraction pulling me towards him. Maybe it was mate bond thing.

"And you are sitting here stirring your coffee for 10 minutes, sweetheart." Alec's voice made me snap out of my thoughts. It was about 1 and a half weeks since I was here. It means 2 weeks away from my pack.

"What are you thinking about?" He kissed my forehead.

"Nothing just wondering about life." I lied.

"Are you sure you are not upset about something?" He bent to my eye level since I was sitting in the chair.

"Alec. I am happy you find me." I kissed his cheek. His face was too close. He smirked. I could feel his breath on my lips already. The eyes were red. Tempted. Lips were parted. Dry. He closed the distance and his lips touched mine. I didn't move so he made a move onward. He kissed me softly and gently, then looked in my eyes. I closed them when we made eye contact. He kissed me again then again. His kisses grew his grip slowly. In an instant, he moved and the next moment I was in his lap and he was in the chair. He kissed me pressing me against him. I give in but I couldn't accept it. It's not like I never kissed him before. But right now it felt like a sin. I pull out slightly and he started kissing my jawline and then neck, nice and slow. He was taking his time. When I inhaled sharply he move back to my lips and started kissing me again. I joined him but broke the kiss with a jerk.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked me when I got up from his lap and walked away. I say nothing. I held my hand and make me stop.

"Alice. I am sorry. If you weren't ready. I should've asked you. I am sorry." He tried to turn me towards him but I turn to another direction.

"It's not like that. It's just...." I couldn't tell him. I could get here whatever I want. It was Alec. He was more powerful now. Plus he was my best friend. He can even die for me. If he wanted to make a move on me, I'd be the luckiest person on the planet. But the attraction for Daren was holding me from him. I love Daren. I can't deny it.

"It's what? Are you sick?" He asked me turning me to him.

"No."

"Then." He put his finger under my chin.

"I..........I have a MATE." I looked in his eyes and told him before my courage could getaway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 2K 53
Book 1 of the Bloodworth Clan Series VAMPIRE~ROMANCE~MYSTERY~LOVE ----- "Whatever." I hissed as I turned around to leave the room, when he grabbed m...
181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...
177 54 17
Did you really think our story ended yet? Well, I feel bad for you then. There are still many more people to kill, many more beings to hurt, and now...
25K 644 15
Scarlet Montgomery lived her life as the pack slave. She was left Omega after her parents ditched her to become rogues. She is constantly tormented n...