Ash and Cinder

By copyedit

In the year 2181, Russia began human experiments. Kidnapped or sold off by their own families, the kids of th... More

1| Trick
2| Duel
3| Day Ten Thousand
4| The Compound
5| Mountainside
6| Storm
7| A Small Tree
8| Nightmare
9| Quicksand
10| Rescue Mission
11| Wind Witch
12| Maverick
13| Survivors
14| Fever Fairy Wings
15| Headstones
16 | Soldier Blood
17| Midnight
18| Metal Skeletons
19| The Dome
20| Tundra
21| Siren
22| All That's Left
23| Tattooed-over Scars
24| Color Shift
25| Lullaby
26| Motion Sick
27| Left, Dont Luk
28| Hand Bones
29| Radio Static
30| Kitchen Knives
31| One Last Time
32| The Return
33| Dirty Ash, Dirty Floor
34| Cracked Bones
35| Empy Grey
36| Aftermath
37| My Name Is
Published!
Music Playlist
Acknowledgements

34| Cracked Bones

234 27 8
By copyedit

The last magno-blast supernovas out of Dieter, decimating everything in its path. The first second slows and stretches on for years. I feel the buzz of every charged molecule and every brand new fissure about to be carved into the floor. And the skip of my heart getting hit too hard, too wrong. And the cooling blood from Dieter, and the warm blood sloughing out of my leg.

The dome bursts apart, and the ceiling above it. Years of abuse crushed and flung into the open air.

The first drops of rain splash on my head like a taunt. I fix my gaze on the steely rainclouds above, bloated with rain that threatens to come crashing down and soak us. I never liked the rain here, it's so much colder, so much harder than the rain back home.

My skull cracks the concrete and the world goes pitch, empty black for the last time.

Dígame un historia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Caught By Megan White

Science Fiction

4K 209 17
White was given to an organization right after she was born, she was a mutant of her own kind, she was known as 72. Growing up from that place until...
108 16 16
What he uncovered was a conspiracy against shifters! Cypher Wulfric was Wolf Creed's elite enforcer captain and trainer until he got rejected by a po...
60 0 10
Two of the Russian government's experiments are alive and have escaped! Originally designed to overthrow the government of the United States, Nikki...
47 2 13
The story of how a vampire came to be? What caused us to exist? The people who made us... Can there be peace for our blood thirst? Can we survive on...