Date Night // Narry AU // Wat...

By Dianarry_

"Dinner at 6?" "promise?" "promise." The start of something terrible. More

7th Period • 1
Shots fired • 2
Windy Forecast • 3
Blue Devil • 4
Seeing Blind • 5
Repetitive • 6
Busted • 7
Busted Again • 8
A relationship? • 9
Babygirl • 10
Love Song • 11
Highway to Hell • 12
Elana's Vision • 13
Cracking the Code • 14
Taking leads • 15
Criminal Rendezvous • 17
Blank Space · 18
Final Massacre · 19
The Aftermath · 20
Senior Night · The Sequel !!

Bloody Sand • 16

239 7 2
By Dianarry_

New character addition.  Haha

This chapter is to set up everything for chaos in the next four. 

"Wha- mom, no. Lana can't be-" I push Harry away from me and walk to her. She shakes her head as tears leaves her eyes.

I knew one day that Lana would die. She was too tiny to handle all the pain that she received daily. I just prayed to whoever that she received all the mercy she could get. I just didn't know how I would react to when she actually left us. Let alone when someone took her from us.

"Baby, we don't have time. We need to get everyone packed." She moves me over and walks over to closet where she kept her guns.

I feel tears leave my eyes uncontrollably. I reach out as I feel my body begin to get weak. Harry cradles me and let's my body give out in his arms. Afterward I felt body after body pile on me as I sobbed for dear life.

It's too hard. I can't lose them both so close. I should've just kept her safe instead of letting her go so quickly.

"I have officers picking the parents up right now. They are our first suspects." My mum says to her partner on the phone. I can't focus on who could've done this to Lana, all I can focus on is why now?

Why after I find out my boyfriend knew people were being killed? Why after I find out about Liam's note? Why after all of this madness would the killer kill off Lana?

"Okay everyone get packed, enough crying for right now!" My mom instructs before walking over to the storeroom and bringing out the family luggage set. Everyone piles off me one by one except Harry. He keeps me wrapped in tight. He takes a pause to kiss my forehead and wipe my tears.

"It's okay, Niall. I got you." He says blinking rapidly to prevent tears from falling. He was trying to stay strong. He was trying to protect me all over again. He wanted to be strong but he couldn't and I knew it.

"Let's go to my room." I say swallowing the hard lump in my throat. He holds my hand and leads me to the room he knows all too well. When I get there I couldn't even recognize it. I didn't recognize myself. I was breaking and quick.

Harry stands behind me as I look around my room as if I didn't know where I was. I didn't know what to do but I needed a quick relief.

I turned to Harry and smashed my lips to his. He was surprised but quickly got into it. Our tears mixed as our tongues wrestled. He wraps his arms around the arch of my back and pulls me close. My hands found their way to pull his face to me.

He was my safe Haven. I needed him.

"Pick me up." I whisper to Harry, taking a break from kissing him. He cups his hand under my thigh and flings my body into his arms as if it isn't nothing. I wrap my arms around his neck bringing us closer.

"How long do you think they're giving us?" Harry asks with his breath heavy, and rushed.

"Thirty minutes." I say quick. Pecking his lips over and over.

"We can get it done in ten." He pushes me down on the bed and we soon get to business.

Thirty minutes later I'm in the shower, waiting on Harry to pack my bag for me. Being the spoiled baby I am. I sat under the warm water and thought about almost everything. It was like I was frozen and unable to think of anything else.

My Lana. My angel. My favorite girl. The only girl I truly adored was murdered by a serial killer with no heart. She would've never deserved the pain she went through. Never.

"Hey Horan!" I hear Louis say. The bathroom door opens. I cover myself and right on time, Louis pulls back the shower curtain like old times when I used to spend the night with him.

"Yo! Liza is hot!" He says and I look at him confused and a bit like he was insane.

"Lou, I am showering." I say and he completely overlooked it.

"Like she so smooth and soft. She also like really nice lately. Not understanding how that happened. And her hair and her laugh. Her fucking smile bro?" He says pacing my bathroom while I'm exposed, wet and cold.

"You have to hook me up with her." He stops in front of me. I furrow my brows at him with complete confusion.

"Not to be an asshole here but I'm grieving." I take a shot for the curtain but he yanks it back.

"Grieving for a little girl? Who you knew was going to die?" Louis says and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah Lou. It's not like I wanted her to die."

"Niall, that is besides the point right now." He says and rests his hand on his chin. He goes into a deep thought and then looks over to me.

"You should help me out." He asks.

"With my cousin? Louis get out." I pull on the curtain and get a bit fustrated.

"Know what? When you need help with Harry, guess what I'm going to say?" He says and raises his eyebrow.

"Huh? Oh yeah! I'm going to tell you, a serial killer is out for my blood." He says and I chuckled a bit. When Louis is under pressure he does ridiculous and says stupid things.

"Fuck off Lou. I just wanna practice clean hygiene." I say and finally grip the curtains from Louis fingertips and turn back to wash when I realize the water is now cold.

"Now your cold and mean. Meanly cold." Louis says taunting me and walking out of my bathroom. I roll my eyes and comb my wet lockes out of my face.

I take a deep breath and look out into the yard. There were police officers packing our belongings into the back of a SUV. We were to stay in an unknown location and keep contact to a minimum.

The only people allowed under protection is family of my mom's and Louis' family. I felt a bit unsafe leaving Harry to his family, and not under the care of police force so I convinced my mom to have a patrol car monitor Harry's house.

Liza was shooken up a little and laying down in my bed, cuddling her childhood bear. Which she explained she never let go of since she found it. She felt as if it was her savior.

"Liza? Are you okay with being around this chaos? You did come at a crazy time." I sit at the edge of my bed and she turns her head to look at me.

"I'm fine. I'm just shocked is all. They're actually people dying around you guys. Like your neighbors just died and your friend is next in line." She says.

"It's insane right?"

"It's really cool. Your life is way more exciting than mine." She throws her bear in the air repeatedly.

"And I bet you sneak out alot. Ms. Maura won't have that late curfew bullshit." She smiles and I look at her.

She is actually quite adorable. Like really adorable and it's getting to me.

"Anyway, hopefully we get a nice house to stay in temporarily. I'd hate to not be able to be in a room alone." I breathe out heavily.

And soon after that, we all piled into the cars out in the driveway and headed to our unknown destination. It was a little hard to say goodbye to Harry. Harry was always my protector and we had established that I'd have into the idea of me needing Harry during this time. I feel a little abandoned being ripped from him.

We headed out to a deserted beach, which looked really familiar to me but I couldn't find it. We drove in the sand all the way to this beach house looking at into the water.

"Holy shit, police department got shmoney." Liza says from the back making Louis chuckle.

"Yeah right. They can pay for a beach house but can't pay for enough officers to find the bastard who wants to kill my brother." Emily says rolling her eyes.

"Geez, Lighten up baldy." Louis says making Emily turn and throw a dime at him. Emily's hair has grown out a bit and looks a lot like mine but platinum.

"Cut it out you two!" Johannah yells at them making all their siblings snicker at them for being the children of the bunch.

"Yeah. Listen to your mother." Lou's dad says rubbing his eyes with sadness dripping from the tone in his voice.

"Did I ask for an amen?" Johannah sneers at him, snatching her water bottle and grabbing the youngest sibling in her arms as the car stops.

I raise an eyebrow at the family and realize this is a reoccurring thing for them and from a alien's point of view, they seem absolutely insane.

We all piled out of the car and was instructed to go inside and meet the detective who was staying with us to watch over. We all climbed the stairs to the fairly big apartment and up to the door which was opened.

A detective stood there with a apple juice box in his hand as he messed around with his Apple watch.

"Shit, he's hot!" Liza says opening the door making Louis groan next to me. I do nothing but smile and walk in after her with the family piling behind us.

We walk in and catch his attention quickly. Everything is beautiful inside. Living room has a huge screen TV, kitchen is nice. It looks like a Los Angeles home.

"Well Hello, Tomlinson and Horan family. I am detective Holland and I will be showing you around and getting you settled into one of our hidy homes." He says with his voice appearing to be way lighter than expected.

"Get it? Hidy home? Because your hiding from a killer?" He asks and we all kind of frown at him like we didn't understand.

"Yeah, it's whatever. Um." He says sits his juice box on the counter he was leaning against and gestured us to follow him.

"Okay I'll be showing you to your rooms. We only have five and four bathrooms. Since you're a larger family, some will have to share." He continues as we come to the first room.

"Now this is one of masters with a built in bathroom and TV. I only feel right assigning the parents and smaller children this room due to the size of the bed." He turns to look at us and Johannah turns to look at Lou's dad, scowling at him.

She then grabs the youngest two and walks inside to get settled in with her ex husband. Detective Holland waits for them to walk inside before continuing.

"Well that was awkward." He says wiping pretend sweat from his forehead and then smiling.

"So onward!" He says pointing to the next room.

"This is a fairly large room and I can stick the eldest girls in here, the bathroom assigned with this room is directly across the hall and I'd already stocked for women." He says and Emily peeks her head in along with Liza behind her. Including the twins.

"This is amazing.", Liza whispers.

"This is a nightmare." Emily complains once again and walks into the room with her carry on. Liza follows her along with the twins who were enjoying the room.

"Now, you boys will have this room." He points to a room. Inside the room the walls were painted navy blue and the bed was huge. Even if the size was big,  Louis would still sleep under me.

"Sweet."Louis exclaims and walks inside leaving me outside with Holland. He turns and smiles at me.

"Your bathroom is located inside the room so you don't have to worry about coming out and stuff." He says and I nod.

"Hey?" I say and stop him from walking off.

"Yeah?"

"Do you guys have anybody in custody? Anybody at all?" I ask and he looks off. Kind of hesitating on telling me.

"Yes. But don't worry, you should be able to sleep peacefully." He says and I stop him again.

"Yeah but who?" I ask.

"Uh, A guy named Zayn. But don't worry." He smiles. I felt my heart drop. What did Zayn do or say? How is he tied with everyone? He doesn't even go to school really. He's basically a dropout.

"Your parents will be down the hall and I will be next door. Get some sleep bud." He says and Pat's my shoulder before walking off down the hall. Leaving me in the hall appalled at the news.

Zayn was being investigated for the nursery of these people? Louis' own boyfriend?

Well you know what I mean.

I walk inside the room and Louis was stretched out on the bed. I watch him as he scrolls down his phone and he starts to laugh and giggle.

"Hey Lou?" I say grabbing his attention. He turns off his phone and shoved it under the pillow.

"What's good whoran?" He asks and smiles cheekily.

"I think Zayn's in jail." I tell him. I watch as his face stayed dry and unbothered. No expression to hear his boyfriend is in jail.

"Yeah. I'm not surprised." He sighs and turns to grab the TV remote.

"What'do ya mean? Zayn is under investigation for this case." He shrugs.

"Zayn was always a bad apple. He dropped out to be in a gang, came back to school to be with me and when we spilt he goes out drinking and driving.  He is really a waste of space. Bad decision." Louis says and flips through channels as he explains.

"You broke up with him?" I say apalled at the new information. "We just seen him yesterday." I say sitting on the bed.

"Yeah. I just wasn't feeling the relationship and I didn't want to break his heart and cheat on him. So I broke it off." He says.

I mean he isn't wrong. If your not interested you should cut it off but it almost sounds heartless. He doesn't even care that Zayn could've hurt himself. I just don't understand.

"Plus he threatened my sister." He says clenching the remote tightly and breathing in deeply. "I don't let anybody treat baldy like that since I let Liam slide." He sneers.

And there I seen a darkness in Louis that I've never seen before. I knew Lou wasn't okay and that he was angry about his dad and that he wanted nothing to do with him. I knew he needed help and I just did nothing.

"Lou are you okay?" I ask reaching over to touch him and he tenses up. His phone dings and he checks it before looking to me.

"Uh, Yes. I need to go see my mum really quickly." He says and shoves his phone into his pocket. He gets out the bed and walks out the room without another word said or anything.

And I'm left there to wonder what has my life become.

Later that night, well I guess you can say morning since it was two in the morning, I still was awake on FaceTime with Harry. He had fell asleep an hour ago but I didn't hang up because he likes to wake up and hear my voice. I was watching TV silently, drinking this serum my mum made me to help sleep and awaiting for Louis to come back. He hasn't been back since he stepped out.

I was wondering a bit on how Louis was tied into the case. Giselle was apart our friend group, Peyton was a girl he wanted me to as out, His step mother was marrying his dad and Liam was his sister's girlfriend. But Lena had no ties with him but through me.

"Makes no sense." Massaging my temples I here a this outside my door. Then a couple of laughs.

"Oh hell no. We are in the middle of nowhere and that shit wants to happen." I ask pulling the duvet over me and looking around frantically.

"Shh! Your going to get us caught." The faint voice of Louis sounds in the hall and then a females laughter.

"The fuck?" I stand to my feet and tip toe to my door. I slowly turn the doorknob and peek into the hall. There was Liza and Louis in the hall, canoodling. She had her body pinned against louis' and they were both leaning against the wall making out.

Wow, Louis is actually trying to fuck my cousin. Wow. Wooooooow.

"Your such a bad influence." Lou groans out and I try not to laugh. They are so good at this but it so cringy to see the two of them eating each other's face off. They used to hate each other so this feels ironic.

Louis pushes himself off the wall and grabs under Liza's leg, picking her small body up into his arms. Her legs wrap around his waist and they practically hug. Louis is still going at it on her neck and she is moaning loud.

"If we were alone, I'd tear you apart." He groans and she giggles.

"Then let's go be alone." She says and Louis let's her feet touch the floor. I also notice that Louis is in pajama pants with no shirt and Liza is ONLY in a huge white tee.

My eyes widened as I realized that they aren't supposed to leave the house. But I couldn't go stop them because then they'd know I watched them. Which is entirely creepy. I close the door carefully as they start to sneak out and I start to hyperventilate.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" I whisper scream as I look for my phone. I started to look for my shoes before I felt my body go numb. I was seeing colors and stars before I collapsed on the bed.

Darkness took over and I was out like a light.

*

Okay guys I know I said this chapter was to have all the plot tiwsts and big shit happen but it didn't fit my plot.

Who do you think the killer is now?

What about Zayn?

Should Liza and Louis be a thing?

And tell me your views on dress code?

Later bubs 😎👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 328 42
Just a random ideas about Louis getting sick or hurt. Happy reading!
883 23 21
"What if something totally amazing happens in the club?" "What. Maddy you're so imaginative," "What? Anything can happen, who knows you might meet a...
208K 6.4K 39
"Do You Trust Me?" Those Are The Words That Started It All
10.5K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!