MS.CRAZY | k.th

By gguktae_

She hurried to hide her bag when a certain someone exposed its content. "Why in the world is your bag full of... More

ZERO
ONE |
TWO |
THREE |
FOUR |
FIVE |
SIX |
SEVEN |
EIGHT |
NINE |
TEN |
ELEVEN |
Apology
TWELVE |
THIRTEEN |
FOURTEEN |
FIFTEEN |
SIXTEEN |
SEVENTEEN |
EIGHTEEN |
NINETEEN |
TWENTY |
TWENTY ONE |
TWENTY TWO |
TWENTY THREE |
TWENTY FOUR |
TWENTY FIVE |
TWENTY SIX |
TWENTY SEVEN |
TWENTY EIGHT |
TWENTY NINE |
THIRTY |
THIRTY ONE |
Important Clarifications
THIRTY TWO |
THIRTY THREE |
THIRTY FOUR |
THIRTY FIVE |
THIRTY SIX |
THIRTY SEVEN |
THIRTY EIGHT |
THIRTY NINE |
Thank you
FOURTY |
FOURTY ONE | PG
FOURTY TWO |
FOURTY THREE |
FOURTY FOUR |
FOURTY FIVE | 16
FOURTY SIX |
FOURTY SEVEN | PG
FOURTY EIGHT | 16
FOURTY NINE |
FIFTY |
FIFTY TWO |
FIFTY THREE | PG
FIFTY FOUR |
FIFTY FIVE |
FIFTY SIX |
FIFTY SEVEN |
FIFTY EIGHT |
FIFTY NINE |
SIXTY | FINALE

FIFTY ONE |

18.4K 1.4K 1.3K
By gguktae_

FIFTY ONE |

You:

- lisa pls send help. this dude creeps me out.

"Hey it's kinda rude to text while you are on a date you know?" Namjoon said to me and grabbed my phone.

I froze and hoped he didn't read my message.

Thankfully, he didn't.

"How do you know that I am friends with Hoseok?" I asked him straight up.

"Oh nothing too extreme, he just told me since you know... we are friends," he said and giggled a bit before taking a sip from his cup of alcohol.

Oh.

Well fuck I assumed too fast.

"Oh I see. I didn't know you and Hoseok were friends haha," I nervously laughed and turned my body away from him. I faced the bar now.

"Yeah I didn't know either HAHA just kidding. He visits me a lot at the library and stuff,"

"At the library?"

"Yeah I own it."

"OH I didn't even know that."

"Well now you do... right cutie?" His voice sounded rather seductive this time. I wasn't sure if I was into it as much as I was into it when Taehyung did it to me. I mean for fucks sakes I was in deep feelings with Tae but that's a diff story.

"y-yeah..," I replied and tried to think of what to say next.

Namjoons hand placed on my thigh.

How awkward. My body language was awkward. THIS was awkward.

"I see you a lot at the library. What are you always writing?" he told me.

I secretly just wanted my phone back so I can tell Lisa that there was no stalker alert, but It was probably too late now.

"Oh you see me? So you knew me...," I brought up obviously wanting more answers.

"Well.... I knew you since high school. You were always with that annoying girl that was obsessed with me."

He is talking about Minjung.... how rude. How disrespectful towards her. I'll fight.

"Oh yeah?" I seemingly started to get pissed off.

His hand ran a little higher up my thigh.

"I kinda liked looking at your bitch face and how pettily your butt moved from side to side when you walked out of school while being pissed off."

That was when stalker alert really became real.

This guy knew me and he lied saying that he didn't remember me from high school.

CREEP.

I pushed his hand away and grabbed my phone out of his pocket.

"Hey I think I should go home now," I said and tried to unlock my phone but it seemed to be dead. Great.

He grabbed my arm and stopped me from walking out.

"But why now? The fun part hasn't started yet?"

I sneered sarcastically intrigued by what the hell 'fun part' was supposed to mean.

I crossed my arms and glared at him in disbelief.

"The fun part? What is it?"

He took a step towards me and caressed the side of my face with his right hand.

"The part where I bring you home and we get to my bedroom, cutie."

I wanted to slap the fuck out of him right now. This was not ok.

"Okayyyy I think the party is over," a familiar voice spoke behind us.

Everyone at the bar had their attention on us.

The person that just walked in grabbed Namjoon and send him to heaven with a punch across the face.

"What the fuck!?" Namjoon groaned while on the ground and holding onto his bleeding nose.

I look and see Kim Taehyung. His chest was moving up and down really fast and the expression on his face was pissed off out of his own mind.

"Come on, baby," Tae said and grabbed me.

We walked out of the bar leaving Namjoon behind.

We saw Lisa and Uncle outside the bar waiting for us.

"I told Taehyung because you said you were friends and he was closest to our house and he literally ran so fast here and I-" Lisa was trying to explain herself as if she did something bad.

I hugged her tightly and caressed her hair. "It's okay!"

Taehyung was still breathing heavily at the back and I was worried for him. His knuckles seemed to be in pain.

Uncle flicked my forehead.

"No more dates. No more boys!"

I looked down at my feet in embarrassment.

Lisa shushed Uncle and took his arm.

"Let's go home now. Taehyung you said you will walk her home right?" Lisa put her trust on him.

Uncle became distressed. "I SAID NO BOYS!"

Lisa reassured me and started dragging Uncle with her while he was trying to fight out of her grip.

Soon enough they disappeared around the corner.

I was shy from the situation so I looked at Tae's feet instead of his face. I leaned forward and pressed my head on his chest.

He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me off of him.

"I'm mad at you, don't touch me."

He started walking ahead and all I could do was just run behind him.

I followed him warily until he stopped at the park.

"WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!?" He turned around and yelled at me.

I looked down again, shy, and fidgeted with my fingers.

"Sowwy..," I mouthed sounding like a kid.

I just didn't want him to think bad of me.

"I'm a good giwl I pwomise," I said and sat on the bench keeping my body tight and composed.

All of a sudden he sighed and kind of chuckled to himself.

He sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders pulling me to his chest.

He leaned his head on top of mine and held my hands in his.

"Don't talk with that baby voice because it's too cute for me to handle."

I looked up at him and smiled before bringing my body back to him.

"I'm happy that you came to fight this boy for me...," I said my voice fading to a silence.

Taehyung made me look up at his eyes.

"I would even fight my own friends for you tbh. I just like you THAT much."

My heart melted inside of my chest and it dripped down to my guts in feels.

"But-" he began, "It doesn't seem to be the same for you."

After he said those words, he looked down and let go of me.

"You are wrong," I spoke with a strict, serious voice.

"You went on a date with a guy right after I asked you out!"

He seemed distressed.

"Well... I mean... I didn't think of it as a date.... PLUS IM SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW HE STALKED ME AND SHIT! HE LOOKED SO NICE AND FRIENDLY???!"

"NO! EVEN I CAUGHT HIM STARING AT YOU AT SCHOOL ONE TIME, AND I BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THAT FUCK!"

We just kept yelling at each other.

"YOU BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF HIM???? HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHIT BACK THEN??" I replied.

"WELL WHY THE FUCK WOULD I TELL YOU? SO YOU CAN FIND OUT THAT I DON'T LIKE WHEN OTHER MEN LOOK AT YOU? OK. GREAT SENSE THERE, CRAZY!"

I paused the yelling session and leaned my back against the bench.

"That's cute," I said and poked his cheek while chuckling happily to myself.

He got annoyed by me, but I knew he didn't mind me poking him.

I wrapped my arms around his arm and leaned my head over his shoulder.

"You are cute," I added and closed my eyes.

"But will you be my girlfriend, though?" he said, his voice much quieter this time.

I smiled and nodded.

"Yes I know you are super impatient so okay fine yes. Just figure out how you are going to tell your mom and how you are going to tell our friends."

"No problem, baby. I got that shit figured out."

"Already???" I raised my head up and stared at him.

"Hell yeah. It's all I've been thinking about."

"AW YOU ARE CUTE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363 13 10
Min Yoongi's life is pretty constant, but for the first time in many years, he finally got to experience changes with Taehyung by his side. ...
33.3K 1.2K 30
A girl named Lena is a smart girl in school but she is always bullied by the one and only Park Jimin. Lena didn't know that Jimin is a pervert. "Plea...
1.3K 95 13
"You knew he was going to do this to me?" Jungkook laughed. "All of you did? Didn't you?" "Jungkook you have to understand it-" "it was what? For my...
1.2K 133 4
❝You can come to me for advice anytime, Jungkook.❞ He took the 'anytime' way too seriously. Maybe Jimin wasn't Jungkook's medicine after all. ...