The submissive type; Yoonmin

By btsforeverlifeu

"What the fuck you looking at?" "Your ass." More

Introduction
One
Two
Four
Five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
...

Three

7.8K 246 46
By btsforeverlifeu

Yoongi was tired as fuck. He was 'stalking' jimins insta for 2 hours straight. Some pics were too good to not save for 'jacking off' material, as Yoongi called it.

Yoongi had never seen Jimin, maybe he was new at the school?

If you didn't get this already, He was bisexual, so Jimin wasn't gonna be an exception from who makes his dick jump.

Jimin seemed like the submissive type, the innocent, the inexperienced. Which turned Yoongi on more. He knew he would have a lot of fun taking this boys virginity.

"Pjm.jm posted a new picture"
Yoongi clicked as fast as lightning.

He was at the take away about 2 blocks away.
Yoongi figured he could travel there to meet him. But that would be creepy. Just imagine it, a guy you've never met turning up next to you.
"Hi! You followed me on Instagram! And I really like your ass!"
Creepy right?

Yoongi went to sleep, he hoped these emotions would disappear by the time he woke up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
222K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season