Tyga Imagines

By LadyBoomz

Imagine you and Tyga taking on different sexual scenarios More

Punishment
Payback
Authors Note
Beg for it
Beg for it pt.2
Arguement.
Cheating leads to...
Really nigga
Note
Birth
Birth part two
Finding your equal
note
finding your equal part two.
finding your equal part three
finding your equal part 4
Let the game begin.
Let the game begin part 2
Jealousy
Please Babe
Virginity
Wet dreamzzz
Marriage pt 1
note
Marriage pt 2
Marriage pt 3
Between Us

Daddy Ty

924 17 0
By LadyBoomz

Your POV

It was 8p.m and you just closed your mac laptop with a huge sigh. You looked over to the side and saw Baby Cairo laying there asleep on the couch. You giggled and got up to put him to bed. His rhythmetic snores and slight twitches sent you into a fit of awe. 

You carefully manouvered around the couch and the very expensive looking glass,centre table with a 'dead to the world' Cai . You brought Cai up to his room and laid him on his bed. You gave him a sweet kiss on his forehead, whilst tucking him in and watching him roll over, trying to get comfy. You giggled and watched him for a minute or two. The love you had for that boy was unimagineable.

You've been his babysitter for two years now and love every second you spend with him. Many others would've gladly taken the job just to be close to Tyga but surprisingly, you were more in it for Cai. Such a cutie!

You gave him one last glance as you slowly backed away from the room, turning off the lights as you shut the door. 

"Now for me to clean this house." 

It wasn't your job to, but you figured Tyga would be tired and just did him a favour. The maids cleaned up earlier, but since Cairo had a massive hyper burst, the house was indeed in need of cleaning. 

You sighed whilst walking into the living room, putting away the paints and other kids paraphernelia that laid on the floor. You and him had fun whilst playing artist. He drew a dinasour for Uncle Chris. You smiled, whilst reminiscing his little voice saying

"I wanna draw this for Uncle Chris!" 

The picture laid on the coffee table whilst you continued to clean up the house.

An hour or two had passed and you dropped tiredly on the sofa. You were exhausted. Not only did you have a college assignment due at midnight, which you completed  earlier, you also promised to help Tyga with the planning of a house party for Cairo.

You figured you had a few more hours left before Tyga returned from the studio and decided to take a nap.

Michaels POV

"Shit, I'm tired as a motherfucker." I sighed, getting out of my ferrari. I looked at my house and felt a huge sigh of relief that I was finally home. 

I been at the studio for the entire day and it really started taking a toll on my body. I entered my big crimson door and looked around. 

The house was quiet.

As i entered the foyer and looked towards the living room, I saw a crashed out y/n. 

'Wow, she must really be tired.' I walked a little bit closer and looked at her pretty face.

She was as cute as an angel. She laid there , her pink lips teasing the fuck out of me. 

I bit my lip and walked off into the kitchen. I laid my keys down and removed my shoes. As I was about to go into the fridge to get a drink, i smelled some amazing food on the stove. 

I walked over and saw Baked potatoes, stewed Turkey wings and some peas. It really looked amazing.

Wait-

Did Y/n cook. I looked back over her and smirked. I like a girl that can cook.

As I was helping myself about to get a plate, my phone rung, causing me to jump and throw the plate.

"Yo. Fo Real." I sucked my teeth and answered the phone.

Your pov

You awakened when you heard a laud smashing from the kitchen. You jumped up and ran. 

You saw Tyga on the phone, speaking whilst he looked at you with a little sorry expression.

You put your hand on your chest whilst trying to recuperate from that scare. You thought it was Cairo who got up and did that.

You went to get the broom and vacuum and tried to clean that mess up.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.Did I wake you?" Michael asked, as he ended the call.

You rolled your eyes, as if it was supposed to be obvious then gave a little smile.

"It's okay. It's your plates." 

He chuckled then helped you clean the mess up.

"I see you cooked. Smells delicious." He complimented, looking at you up and down and foling his arms.

You just nodded and kept yourself busy with trying to clean up.

"So, was King good today?" He asked, trying to keep on conversation, whilst he leaned on the kitchen countertop watching you do the clean up.

"King is good everyday." You kept it short and refrained from looking up at him.

"Oh okay then." 

You finished cleaning then looked up at Tyga who was just there looking at you.

You furrowed your eyebrows and did the 'what' motion.

He bit his lips and replied, "Nothing."

You smiled then asked, "Would you like me to put your dinner for you or something?" 

He bit his lips and stared at you almost in a gaze.

"Is there something wrong?" You asked, looking at what you were wearing. 

It was a legging set with a crop top.

"You looking real thick."

You blushed and bit your lip. 

"I'm not gon lie y/n but... I've been crushing on you for a minute."

You were surprised when he said that. A crush?

On lil ol' me ! 

"Well it's a shame, I don't feel the same." You turned around and went to grab your stuff off the couch.

"See you tomorrow Boss." You saluted and walked out the door.

Your heart raced as you stepped inside your porsche. 

You couldn't believe what just happened. Tyga has a crush on you!

You just sat there in disbelieve as you figured out what, how, and when!

As you were pushing your keys in the ignition, the car won't start!

URGGGHHHHHHH. Really this is happening right now.

After a few minutes of trying you heard a knock at the window.

"Sounds like you're spending the night." Tyga smirked and looked at you.

You sighed and got out of the vehicle, looking at him shyly.

"Come on in, it's late."

You walked back slowly, a bit embarrassed and angry that your cool walk out was not a success.

Tyga held the door opened for you and you thanked him softly. 

You went to sat on the couch and opened your Mac Book.

I have thirty more minutes before my assignment is due. Great 

"I really need time to pass."

Michael grabbed his plate of food and sat next to you.

"Why? "

"So i could submit my assignment."

You laid your head back and impatiently tapped your foot on the floor.

"You wanna pass time quicker?" Tyga smirked and set his food down.

You looked at him quizzically and shrugged.

"Why Not."

He leaned closer into you and planted his lips on yours. You moaned. His luscious lips were a perfect match for yours. His lips moved in perfect sync with yours and for a minute you thought you were in a dream.

He moaned and stopped the kiss whilst looking you deep in your eyes.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." 

You smirked and looked down at his bulge. He saw you and grabbed your hand towards it. 

You bit your lip as you slowly carressed and stroke his member through his pants.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his member.

MAN WAS THAT THING HUGE.

You gasped and bit your lip as he watched you and chuckled.

It sprung to life and was rock hard, it kept twitching and moving back and forth.

After you were in a daze, he started a make out session with you whilst you pumped his dick at a steady rhythm. You could hear his moan through the kiss and rolled your eyes back.

You felt his hands slowly creep into your leggings forcing a moan out of your mouth.  He pushed two digits deep down in your core and caused you to let out a lengthy whimper. You bit his lips for a second and felt his precum oozing onto your hand.

You broke the kiss to look at his penis and bit your lips as his fingers were not circling your clit.

"Omg." You leaned back, opening your legs wider . The tv played loudly, almost masking the sounds of the situation that was unfolding.

He eventually removed your leggings and positioned himself between your thighs.

He slowly kissed up your thighs, making them get lighter and lighter as he approached your golden folds. 

You bucked your hips and anticipated his mouth making their great debut into your vagina.

You watched as his hands steadily made their way to your mounds as he placed light kisses to your centre.

You bit your lips and firmly gripped his head, almost guiding him to your sweet spot. He moaned and stretched his tongue deep into you and catching all your heavenly juices flowing out. His tongue worked magic and wonders whilst you grip the back of the couch whilst twitching your legs and curling your toes.

"Damn!" You exclaimed whilst you orgasmed and Tyga came up kissing you. You tasted yourself and that made you really excited. The kiss lasted for a good five minutes before Tyga was standing over you, holding his dick whilst pumping it.

You just sat there still shaking from your orgasm and bit your lips. He brought himself a little closer to you whilst you pushed his member in his mouth, moaning whilst he lightly thrusted into your mouth.

"Fuck Babe." He grunted, whilst pushing himself a little harder.

You continued to swirl your tounge all around him and play with his balls.

"Fuck, I can't take it again." You heard, before he removed himself from your mouth and grabbed your legs to put you in position. He slowly inserted himself into your wet folds and tears started forming.

It felt good but you haven't had sex in a while AND tYGA AIN'T GOT NO SMALL WILLY WONK!

You bit your lip and decided to take it like a champ . 

"Oh shit y/n. Tightest shit i've been in." He groaned, continuing to pump and hold your legs up high. 

You bit you lip and turned on your side whilst still trying to cope with this rod you're taking.

When you turned you realized that it was 11:58.

You jumped up and removed Tyga from you and went on your laptop.

"Well damn." Tyga gasped, looking at you furiously typing away on the laptop.

Tyga collapsed on the chair beside you and covered his eyes, as if trying to catch his breath.

As you were done with submitting your work, you looked over at him.

"Round two in your bedroom?" You asked, smirking and flicked his dick.

It sprung back to life.

"Of course mami." He smirked, grabbing your hands and rushing you upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 44 49
After your first Life will never be the same
86.6K 1K 68
Tell me every terrible thing you ever did, And let me love you anyways
117K 1.6K 21
Just a bunch of imagines!! Enjoy!! (No dirty imagines but maybe some language here and there)