POSSESSIVE (M&M-COMPLETED)

By AKMM_05

this is a fanfiction about Martinus Gunnarsen and Y/n. Marcus and Martinus are not famous in this story and... More

PROLOGUE
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25 (last part)

PART 12

906 42 0
By AKMM_05

  Y/N's POV:
Okay wow...I knew that Martinus was able to say something like this, but I never thought that he was also able to hurt me so bad like this. I didn't knew what I should answer, so I just said quietly "okay, thanks for being so honest about your opinion about me..." and then I turned around and just left. 

During my walk home, my mood changed from sad and hurt to angry. This fucking boy has everything that he wants and needs. 

He has a dad, a mom, and siblings! He has a big house and his parents care about him and are at home. I don't want to say that my mom doesn't care about me, actually she cares a lot, but since my dad died 6 years ago, she needed to work harder. 

So since I was 10, I learned to take care of myself because she is a nurse and does so many night shifts to earn more money for us. I don't want to say that I hate my life, I love it and learned to live like that but of course, I'm jealous of his perfect family! But actually, I'm mad at Martinus because he claimed that I'm a slut and that I will know go to Noah. 

I started to scream while I was on my way, to let all my anger out "I'm sorry Martinus for disappointing you because I will go to the graveyard and will visit my dad and not Noah.

 I will clean his grave because that's the only thing I can do, to be close to my dad and then I need to go home and cook something for my mom. So when she will be home at 5 am, that she will have something to eat. And then I will clean up a bit and also do some homework you fucking idiot! So who is slut?!" and after this words I felt so relieved and took a deep breath. 

I didn't even realize that I was already at the graveyard. I wished I was able to say this words right in his face, but why do I care so much about his words. But it just hurts me so bad.

________

credits: lisaxgunnarsen

leave a star  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.2K 46
[Dick Grayson x Reader] Completed! Energy. She absorbs it. She controls is. She /is/ it. Raised by Catwoman to hide her powers due to a devastatingl...
118K 1.1K 170
OK so I got comments for a part 3 I'm changing it to IMAGINES NOW! PREFERENCES I HAVE DONE MIGHT DO A FEW BUT ILL SEE MAINLY IMAGINES:))
31.5K 284 9
Hey guys! So, I know it's kind of cringe, but I haven't seen anyone do this concept with the Sidemen so I decided why not? There are, like, I guess m...
4K 167 25
Everyone in this planet is special, different from others. Some people pretend to be sad to catch the attention. From the other side there are people...