Why you? (Pokemon fanfic)

By shinymewgirl

It's been a whole year since Emma left her friends and six months since she last spoke to any of them, the wo... More

Prologue
1~ The start of a new journey
2~ Clues
3~ Reunited again
4~ Truths reveiled
5~ Hiding home
6~ Talk to me
7~ Run
8~ Escape plan
9~ Ambushed
11~ Old enemies
12~ Bitter hatred
13~ Heavy training
14~ Escape plan
15~ Over powered
16~ Stick to the shadows
17~ Pain isn't skin deep
18~ Unchosen destiny
19~ Plans
20~ A moment to remeber
21~ Little sister knows best
22~ The cold beauty
23~ An old score- Part 1
24~ An old score- Part 2
25~ Emma's first date
26~ Night's talk
27~ Getting caught
28~ Experimental prediction
29~ Race against time
30~ In the middle
31~ Night time meeting
32~ Waking up
33~ Just give me another chance
34~ Snow and fire
35~ What happens next?
36~ When legends meet
37~ Dark nightmares
38~ Birthday memories
39~ Melody's vote
40~ Peanut butter pancaketime
41~ All just a fear
42~ Tricks and traps
43~ Devide and concur
44~ Dark nights
45~ Regrouping
46~ Dropping tempreture
47~ Another run in
48~ Caught again
49~ Freeze attack
50~ Trusting electricity
51~ Trusting fire
52~ Trusting ice
53~ Trusting dragon
54~ The final step
55~ Forfilling the profocy
56~ A second off
57~ Second chances
58~ Round two
59~ Stay with me until the very end
60~ The end of the begining
Epiloge

10~ The prophecy

2.6K 121 86
By shinymewgirl

>Emma's pov<

I don't know how long I sat there hoping, praying for some miracle that'll get me out of here and take me somewhere safe... I don't know why but when I thought of somewhere safe, I instantly thought of my friends. Once again I began to worry for them. I mentally cursed N and swore to kill him if he so much as touched any of them. They were all so important to despite the fact that less then two years ago I despised the thought of ever even talking to another person, now I was desperate to keep them safe.

I sighed out deeply threw my nose and took a deep breath in, trying to calm the rage that was coursing threw my body.

Tap tap tap

Somebody was heading this way. I felt my body tense as I shrunk into the corner as fear coursed though my veins. I was in a very awkward position because my hands were still held tightly behind my back and my feet couldn't move more then a couple of centimetres apart.

Cyrus stopped outside my cage, smirking at me from the outside of my prison. I did my best to ignore him and stared at my knees in silence, biting down on the gag in order to keep myself calm.

Cyrus just stood there staring at me for a while.

Umm... Ooook... Awkward and slightly stalkish...

I continued to stare at my knees, hoping he would leave without saying anything.

He didn't... I think he was waiting for me to look at him or acknowledge that he was here, but I didn't I just stared at my knees using my hair to hide my face but still looking at him in the reflection on the polished metal floor.

Eventually he did walk away and I finally looked at where he was standing.

That was weird.

No crap

"Night?"

Who else?

I could practically see her smirking.

"How the hell are you doing this!?"

You're doing it to.

"Point taken. But still..."

I actually don't know how we're doing this... all I heard was you thinking "that was weird" and 'thought why the hell not?' and here we are.

"Right... where are you?"

I'd say maybe... 10 metres behind the trucks that you and the others are in.

"How'd you get out?"

That's for me to know and you to find out. I've hidden all your guys Pokéballs after I gave up trying to open them.

"Wait you got all our Pokemon?"

Yup, aren't you guys lucky I'm... somewhat human... well was. Ether way I'm smart enough to break out and follow you.

"Alright I owe you one, now can you please get me out of here?"

Well I can... but that means N will get away with the others... cause I won't have enough time to get to both trucks.

I paused, not sure what to do. I certainly wasn't going to save myself and put the others in danger and if I told Night to save them then they would come after me without a doubt. "Keep following, and as soon as you get a chance..."

I'll bust your asses out.

"Pretty much... keep your eye out for Faith, Mel and Twilight. K?"

On it.

"Thanks Night..."

You know you haven't sounded this afraid since the last time I saved your ass.

"Shut up."

She paused. Just hang in there, I'll get you out. Okay?

"Just don't get hurt... And don't get caught."

Don't worry about it. I'll keep you updated on what's happening out here.

"Thanks..."

Just hang tough.

"I will."

With that our conversation ended, leaving me in silence. I closed my eyes and leaned against the wall again, eventually falling asleep.

~*~*~

When I opened my eyes again I was no longer in a cell, I was in a familiar place... the last time I was here is when Arceus told me that I was the Voice of Purity and stuff. But this time I was alone.

"Hello?"

{Voice of Purity} A sort of childish yet serious male voice said out of the blue.

"What?" I turned around over and over again. "Who's there?"

{No time for that now... listen you are in danger.}

"No crap."

The voice laughed the turned serious again. {Even more than that. Your enemies are going to try to use you to awaken The Three Dragons of Unova.}

"How? I thought they just wanted me dead..."

{No... Not since they found out about the prophecy.}

"Wait. What prophecy?"

{You don't know?}

"No one ever tells me anything important." I rolled my eyes. "Care to enlighten me?"

The voice sighed.

{When the Pure sings the Four, The Three will awake.

One life of three they will take.

The Pure, the Dark or the unknown,

Then an act of courage must be shown,

a sacrifice one will make,

Or the world you know will decimate.}

I blinked a few times and tried to make seance of it all. That was... Dark.

I was almost positive I was the Pure since I am the Voice if Purity. But what is the Dark and the unknown, and the Four, or The Three?

"Is it meant to make the sense?"

The voice laughed. {In time is will become clear. In time.}

I sighed. "We'll I'm sort of in trouble now..."

{Have faith Voice of Purity.}

I sighed again. "I don't know how to any more."

{Just believe in your friends, they have your back.}

I sighed again. "Do you at least now what the Four is or The Three?"

{The Four refers to four of the Lullabies. Fire, Electric, Ice and Dragon and all I know of the Three is that you are The Pure.}

"Right... wait I don't have any of those Lullabies. I haven't talked to Zapdos, Moltres or Articuno and I've only just met back up with Sora who owns Rayquaza."

The voice sighed once again. {I must go now. But remember have faith and you can't go wrong.}

~*~*~

I opened my eyes and looked around my cell, sighing at the dreary surroundings.

So basically me or one of two other people have to sacrifice ourselves or the world will be destroyed. No pressure much. Does anyone even consider how the ones are meant to act out a prophecy might feel about it before they make them or do they just not give a damn? 

I sighed again. Why dose my life have to be so fucked up?

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Well my brain is completely fried. Do you know how long it took me to make up that prophecy?

Emma: less then an hour

Me: =3=

Any way the prophecy isn't meant to make a lot if sense yet. But who can guess who the Dark is and the unknown?

Bye-bye now

SMG OUT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 137 13
Pokémon: Betrayed-Chosen+Prime What happens when you come home after saving the Kalos Region? What happens when most of your friends, family, and Pok...
2.8K 63 5
Rosa is a part of Team Plasma, not only because she believes that Pokémon should be treated equally as humans, but because she always wanted to follo...
19.5K 516 31
Truth or Ideals, which will you choose? In the Truth Route, you're a Team Plasma grunt, striving to find your place in the world while trying to reme...
3.8K 141 51
Ash, Serena, Clemont and the rest of the Electroclan have destroyed the largest of the Galactic Starxsource plants, but now they're on the run. Galac...