Blown (18+) βœ”

By _Skellyton_

COMPLETED - NOT EDITED. WILL CONTINUE TO ADD BONUS CHAPTERS LATER. Highest Ranks - #5 in Vampire (7-11-2018) ... More

Prologue
One πŸ‘€
Two πŸ‘€
Three πŸ‘€
Four πŸ‘€
Five πŸ‘€
Six πŸ‘€
Seven πŸ‘€
Eight πŸ‘€
Nine πŸ‘€
Ten πŸ‘€
Eleven πŸ‘€
Twelve πŸ‘€
Thirteen πŸ‘€
Fourteen πŸ‘€
Fifteen πŸ‘€
SixteenπŸ‘€
SeventeenπŸ‘€
EighteenπŸ‘€
Nineteen πŸ‘€
Twenty πŸ‘€
Twenty One πŸ‘€
Twenty Two πŸ‘€
Twenty Three πŸ‘€
Twenty Four πŸ‘€
Twenty Five πŸ‘€
Twenty Six πŸ‘€
Twenty Seven πŸ‘€
Twenty Eight πŸ‘€
Twenty Nine πŸ‘€
Thirty πŸ‘€
Thirty One πŸ‘€
Thirty Two πŸ‘€
Thirty Three πŸ‘€
Q and A (not part of story so u can skip if want)
Thirty Five πŸ‘€
Authors Note
Thirty Six πŸ‘€
Thirty Seven πŸ‘€
Epilogue πŸ‘€
Q & A Part 2 / Bonus-ish
Bonus : Daddy Time πŸ†

Thirty Four πŸ‘€

17K 588 16
By _Skellyton_

ALEC

I can't believe she was so stupid to go with Victor alone! She must be crazy. 

And Damien ... how could he just let her go? The lazy good for nothing bastard. 

Who knows what Victor has her in now. I know for certain that she won't like the way he and his vampires live. I lived it.

In the middle of packing a bag, I hear foot steps then a knock on my door. Fucking Damien.

"If you want your head to remain attached to your shoulders, you better-"

"I know, but there is a distraught she-wolf outside to see you. A male is with her, kind of seems like the strong, silent, type."

I sigh, knowing that there is only one she-wolf that knows where I live... Naylee. I glare at Damien as I walk passed him to see what she wants.

As soon as she spots me, she falls to her knees in tears, sobbing. Her natural skintone has grown ashen, deathly pale. Her hair looks brittle. What the fuck happened to the beautiful young she-wolf I knew?

"Naylee?" Zyn speaks up from behind me, having must of been curious. Meanwhile, I just kneel beside her and wrap my arms around her. "Bruce?"

Glad Beth isn't here, she'd think something of this. But in reality, I know Naylee is a strong woman. Something major must have happened. Even strong women need a hug. She's just a fling of the past, a friendship.

"What's wrong?" I ask her. "What happened?"

She looks up at me, her eyes shimmering a faint gold through the tears.

"Her mate died," the man, evidently Bruce, speaks up from behind her, walking to Zyn. "He died and she hasn't been the same since."

Her mate died. That explains why she looks like she's been to hell and back. She practically is living in hell now, with only half of her alive.

"Naylee, I'm so sor-," Zyn tries to speak.

"What are you and the fangers going to do about it?" Bruce growls out. "This is the twelfth wolf to lose their damn mate! Your 'friend' the vampire prince said he would help us." He jabs his finger into Zyn's chest, snearing as he spills his slurs. 

"We're working on -"

"No, you've all been sitting on your asses with the damn fanger princess, probably fucking her every second like the whore-"

Zyn grabs him before I even have a chance to let Naylee go. 

"Don't you dare call her that," Zyn growls, his eyes practically glowing gold as he glares at the wolf. "We have been training her, preparing her for Victor. It isn't going to be easy as walking in and demanding he release the wolves."

"We're doing something about it, tonight, with or without you and your 'fanger' friends help."

"That's suicidal," Damien speaks up. "You all go there without a proper plan and-"

"Better to take as many as you blood suckers out that we can. We can't lose anymore to whatever perverse things your kind does to them!"

Zyn lets him go, and takes a step back. "I'm going to finish packing. We'll leave tonight and go with you."

"This is madness. Victor won't be distracted with the ball," Damien speaks up, but none of them listen.

I look back down at Naylee. Her eyes look empty, like she's dead inside. I lift her face and look into her eyes. "You are a strong woman. I know it feels impossible, but you can survive this."

"I'm not sure I want to," she whispers so quietly that I barely hear her even with my vampire ears.

"You need to. Your life isn't over yet."

She just looks back to the ground.

I slowly lift her in my arms and take her towards a guest room. She won't be able to help anyone in this state. I lay in her in a room and cover her with the blanket. I know I won't be able to watch her. I need to get to Beth.

So, I go into my study and grab a vial and a syringe. It will put her under for a day or two. I just hope that whatever dreams she have will be livable, and not nightmares.

I always ended up plagued with nightmares when I tried it as my escape. Sex worked better for me ... till I found Beth. Surprisingly, life is easier to live with her in it.

No longer does the things Ive done in my past, all the blood and slaughtering, haunt me.

Ugh... cheesy poetic shit.

Regardless, we need to get her back and out of Victor's home.

I take the syringe and give Naylee a healthy dose, watching as she falls asleep. At least she won't try and kill herself if she's asleep. It's all I can do.

I need to finish packing. We have to get to Victor's.

- - - - - - - - -

A/N: Short chapter, but it lets you know a bit about the wolves... in the previous chapter, the wolf fight, a wolf died, and now you know who his mate was ... Naylee. 

Anyway ... not edited.

Also, still taking questions! I love your comments. Keep them comming.

😙❤💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 233 36
"You can't go through this and she can't come out of it. " Vampire told me and I snapped back to punch him again. "Get her out. NOW." I yelled. He wa...
1.8M 21.9K 16
Desire... it is a dark thing. It will turn your world upside down, make you the best or worst. Ashland, Aruniasia. Ashley White, a simple young lady...
6.7M 219K 64
MATURE BOOK! MEANING MATURE THEMES, TOPICS SUCH AS SA, S*ICIDE, ETC... If ur definition of mature was just smut this book doesn't have it-BUT BEFORE...