sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴋ||ʟᴇᴇ ᴛᴀᴇʏᴏɴɢ

By yuncheols_

I was starting to get mad. And when I'm mad I do stupid things. Without thinking, I grabbed my strawberry mi... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
q&a(updated 2021!)
Thank you!!!

-13-

5.3K 242 237
By yuncheols_

I was experiencing a little writers block and school stuff, but I'm back now :)
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
3rd person pov

Miwa walked inside the school nervously. She hadn't talked to Taeyong since the day before, the day were they had both confessed. She looked forward to seeing him but was a little jumpy. Were they officially a couple? She honestly didn't know.

As soon as she stepped foot inside her classroom everyone became silent. All of her classmates stared as she made her way to her desk beside Winwin's.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" She whispered to Winwin who happened to be smirking at her.

"What do you mean? You and Taeyong are the talk of the school. Everyone knows."

"Knows what?"

"That you two are together."

Miwa frowned. How the hell did people know that? She certainly didn't tell anyone about the events of yesterday. The only way people could've found out is if Taeyong said something. But he wouldn't have done that.

Would he?

"How exactly do you know that?" She asked.

"Didn't you see Taeyong's post?"

Miwa didn't answer. Instead she took out her phone and checked Taeyong's instagram. Sure enough, he had posted something:

Liked by Win_Win1026, jung_jae_hyun, johnny_daddy, and 256 others

Ty_lee71: ❤️

Comments disabled

Miwa didn't have a problem with him revealing their relationship, she just thought that maybe it was a tad bit too early to do so.

"How did things go with my brother?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

Winwin stopped smiling and laid his head on his desk.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

He looked depressed. She really wanted to know why, but decided that she would ask her brother later.

"Ok, but if you wanna talk about it, I'm here."

Winwin nodded.

Just as Miwa was about to comfort him, the teacher walked in. His name was Mr. Kim, but he preferred that the students call him Namjoon. He was a pretty cool teacher but he was known to be clumsy and accidentally break stuff which is why the students called him, God of Destruction, behind his back.

"Good morning class!" He said cheerfully.

The class greeted him back and settled down while Namjoon took attendance.

"Has anyone seen Taeyong?" He asked causing everyone to turn and look at Miwa. She was just a clueless as they were. In fact, she didn't even notice his desk was empty, due to her trying to reassure Winwin the entire time.

But she did notice the glares that were sent her way. All of them were from the girls that would gawk at Taeyong everytime they got the chance.

"No." She replied lowly, causing everyone to reluctantly turn around.

Today was going to be a long day.

-

Miwa walked out of her 3rd period and rushed to her locker. She had texted Taeyong a lot but he left her on 'seen' every single time.

Was he mad at her?

She hoped not. After all, she wanted to tell him how she felt in person, not over text.

As she neared her locker she spotted her brother leaning against it. It was the first time she spotted him all day. He didn't look like his usually cheerful self. She felt Winwin stiffen up beside her, at the sight of Yuta.

What the hell happened between these two?

Miwa walked up to her brother and greeted him.

"You need to go to the rooftop." He told her.

"What? Why?" She asked.

Yuta rolled his eyes. "Because I said so."

Miwa looked back at Winwin, who was looking at the ground. He seemed uncomfortable.

"But, I promised Winwin I would eat lunch with him." She lied.

Yuta sighed in frustration. "Just go up to the roof. I need to talk to Sicheng anyway."

At the mention of his name, Winwin lifted his head up. He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes.

"Just go. I'll be fine." He reassured her.

Miwa hesitated, but eventually gave in and headed to the rooftop. She had a million questions as to why she had to go up there, but forgot everything as she opened the door.

She met eyes with Taeyong who was smiling sweetly at her. He was stitting on the ground cross-legged. There was a picnic basket in front of him.

Miwa couldn't contain the smile on her face. Of course she was angry that Taeyong skipped half of his classes, but seeing the huge grin plastered on his face made her anger melt away.

Taeyong watched as she made her way towards him and sat down.

"You look pretty today."

"I look like this everyday, though."

"Exactly."

Miwa blushed and looked away. Taeyong chuckled at her. He thought she looked adorable when she was embarrassed.

"What'd you do all of this for?" She asked.

"Well, we can't be considered dating if we've never gone on an actual date."

Miwa looked calm on the outside, but she was mentally freaking out. She couldn't help but get excited over the fact that they were dating now.

"So, are you hungry? I brought food."

She nodded and Taeyong unpacked the picnic basket. Miwa was surprised to see not only korean food, but her favorite foods from Japan.

Taeyong smiled at her shocked appearance.

"You like it? I had a little help from Yuta. That's why we both missed our classes."

Miwa smiled cutely. "Aww, how did you know food was the way to my heart?" She joked.

Taeyong shrugged and picked up a piece of pork with his chopsticks. He held it out in front of her.

"Try it." He urged.

Miwa leaned forward and took a bite. As she chewed, he mouth exploded with flavor.

"It's soo good." She said with her mouth full.

Taeyong stared at her as she stuffed her face. Yes, she was a pig, but technically she was now his pig.

"Aren't you going to eat too?" She asked, swallowing the food she had in her mouth.

"No, I'm not hungry right now."

"I refuse to eat while you just sit there and watch me." Miwa said, noticing how skinny he was.

"Fine."

Taeyong grabbed a pair of chopsticks and ate quietly. To be honest, he was hungry. He didn't want to gain weight, though. He thought that girls found that unattractive.

"Taeyong, is there something wrong?" Miwa asked.

He stopped eating and looked at her. She looked genuinely concerned.

"Why do you like me?"

Miwa was caught off guard by his question. She could tell he was troubled by something. She moved to sit beside him and intertwined her fingers with his.

"There are a lot of reasons for why I like you, but I think the biggest one is because you're you. You shouldn't change for anyone."

Taeyong didn't know what to say. He always tried to hide his flaws to make people like him, but she didn't care. She liked him for him.

"Taeyong, I have to tell you something that I didn't get to personally say yesterday."

He turned his head towards her to see her smiling nervously.

"What do you want to sa-"

Taeyong was interrupted by a pair of lips that smashed against his. This time, no one was there to interrupt them.

Eventually, they pulled back. They stared at each other.

"I love you."

Taeyong smiled at her freshly red cheeks and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"I love you too."

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Well this chapter was soft. Prepare for drama😏😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.8K 31
"I want to get to him, but theres a stupid girl in the way" Donghyuck wants Mark, but Mark is taken. All Donghyuck wants to do is to get rid of the g...
133K 5.1K 32
• Book 2 of NCT 2018 Series • ❝I think I am in love with her.❞ ❝Are you stupid? You are just a plain old fangirl to her.❞ ©snowflakesonmylaptop, 2018...
75.2K 5.2K 44
❝Magic can do many strange things.❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2020
1.8K 88 9
You can't seem to confront your best friend about your very embarrassing crush on him, so you do what you think is best (which is not very wise of yo...