Purrfectly Impurrfect (Sasuke...

By EllieElysium

A story about a cat, the last of her kind, falling in love with an Uchiha, the last of his kind. As she grows... More

Familial Ties
The Academy!
New Connections
Marathon
Sassy
Kitty
Revealed
More Changes
Tazuna the Bridge Builder
Zabuza and Haku, Minati's Heart Breaks Completely
Hurting
Chunin Exams
The First Test, and Reino and Zabai
One Bed?! Second Chunin Exam!
Curse Mark
Damn Sound Ninja, Plus Sasuke
Kabuto and Healing
Prelims and Cursemark Seal! NOT!
Blood
Battle, Tears, Pain
Romance and Itachi.
An Empty Day
Orochimaru
Finally Together!
Kakashi's Stubborn Mask
Misson
Sasuke leaves his beloved house kitten.
The search is on.
The battle between Minati and Ohini. Does she die?
Beaten up worse.
The sand siblings are back and Naruto and Sasuke are at it again
The beggining of Akatsuki life.
Orochimaru is back.
Fighting alongside her new family.
Marks.
Greetings old... Friends. (SECTION TWO)
Complications
Reunion.
Back to Akatsuki happily!!
Sasuke is back, and a spoiled brat.
The home that built her.
Finishing her training. for good.
No more normal Jutsu training. Fujinika training.
The land of Waves with Deidara and Tobi!
Attack Attack!!
A Promise. ♥
The Yin eyes.
Invading Konoha.
The beggining of the battle and confused feelings.
What has happened.
Just on time.
No more tears. Just feelings.
Get ready, get set, go!
Kitten loses her one and only Hidan and Kakuzu.
Three simple favors.
To much
Curse mark operation
Eyes.
Two Funerals, One Day.
Nightmares
Sasukeee, you dumbfuck!
Minati? Is that you?....
Nothing Inbetween
Let the games begin.
Deidara and Tobi are finally back.
Itachi. Sasuke. Itachi. Sasuke.
Deidara, Tobi, and Minati vs Uchiha, Sasuke!
The big day finally arrives.
Itachi's last words and will.
Team Taka nightmare.
Taka. What a bunch of bullshit.
The Hachibiiiiii
Reino and Zabai back again.
Finally after the Kyuubi, Naruto.
Sasuke point of view
Stupid Fucking Sasuke
Pein.
Daddy
The goddess of war, pain, death, and protection.
Puppets.
Fighting for her Leader, Master, and second Father.
Minati is so protective over Leader.
The ending of Leader.
Snow
Kisame, Hachibi, Danzo, Tattoos.
Team Seven.
Hurt and angry.
Choosen Mission
Kabuto
Sasuke and Temari.
Going into heat!!
Second day of heat.
Rollercoaster of feeling.
Thinking, Thoughts, Dreaming.
A wilted flower.
Kitty Crack.
Her Deidara is back.
Sasuke's words and Dust Release
The fuck?

Teamwork

14.3K 368 197
By EllieElysium

I shrieked and Sasuke jumped, falling on the floor.

"YOU PERVERT!"

I swished my hands from up under the water and splashed Sasuke. 

He smirked at me undressing into his boxers. "Sasuke! There is a girl here! And that girl is me!"

He chuckled and jumped into the water, splashing me back. I swam under water, Sasuke following behind me. He grabbed my ankle and slowly pulled me back up towards him. He grabbed my waist, both of us just floating underwater and trying to stifle our laughs. We floated up towards the surface slowly, play fighting and trying to shove each other back. I smiled.

I... I smiled.

I felt genuinely happy, even though Sasuke seemed to be a cocky asshole who yet, had some weird mysterious, intriguing side.

We had our heads above the water, shouting goofy insults at one another. I swished Sasuke underwater using a small amount of chakra, a decent wave forming and going right into him. I laughed and quickly got to shore to get dressed. I heard Sasuke whistle at me, I hunched over to laugh at him. "Dirty Uchiha!" Laughing, blushing, this whole interaction didn't feel awkward in the slightest... I felt like he wasn't even a stranger. Someone I could just laugh at, laugh with, there was no pressure to try and be something I was not.

"Excuse me?" He said with a playful tone. He chuckled grabbing me from behind and jumping into the water with me.

I shrieked and wrestled with Sasuke in the dark, cool water. I finally inched myself out and we were both dying of laughter, my clothes that I had just freshly put on were now drenched. He got out of the water, coming up a few feet away from me and also getting dressed. He looked at my clothes and continued to chuckle, but then he slowly approached me. I felt the anxiety begin to rear it's head, just a smidge, the aura between us felt a little more serious suddenly.

He held his shirt out to me, looking directly into my eyes. "If you want, you can take my shirt. It'll be more comfortable than the wet rag you're wearing." A slow, cheeky smirk began to cross his lips. But it was sweet, it all felt very genuine and serious. He wasn't kidding.

His black, straight, ravenette hair was thrown around his head, sticking to his neck and forehead. His eyes were aligned directly on me, unwavering. If looks could suck someone up and eat them whole, I'd be a goner. Seductive and dark, mysterious and lustful. Love-craved yet broken hearted. He was a flirt, he enjoyed talking shit, but there was something deeper there. I got a flash of it when he was talking about his revenge story - it sounded like that whole fiasco was his life line. He lived for it and no matter how good of a mood he seemed to be in, those dangerous and consuming thoughts always lingered in the back of his mind. 

His pale flawless skin dotted and damp with water, the small defined lines of his muscles gave me goosebumps to think about and witness.

Minati, stop you creep! Too deep, you're going too deep. I had to shake my head to snap out of whatever trance I had just tripped into.

"Oh... Uh.. No. No, I should be okay. It's a short walk home anyway, but thank you." I stumbled over my words a little, but I looked back into his eyes and gave him a light smile. We began to walk, not saying a word but I could tell we were enjoying just being in each other's company. 

We finally made it to our house and I climbed up inside my room, locking the window. Sasuke was sitting there looking at me through the window. I gave him a little wave, slowly crawling into bed. He watched me for a second longer after I laid my head on the pillow before giving me a soft wave back. The smallest smile reached his lips and suddenly, like a flash of lightening, he was gone.

I stared out the window and felt an odd comfort. I felt like I somehow betrayed myself again, letting these people get way too close to me. Suddenly letting Sasuke get way too close to me, but I closed my eyes and stopped thinking for the rest of the night. Feeling this much comfort, feeling this much better after what was a chaotic day, I had no trouble falling right into a deep sleep.

_____________

I heard somebody grab a pillow and hit me with it, "Wake up." 

"Wake up." Hit. "Wake up" Another hit. "Wake up." Another hit. "Wake up." Another hit. "Wake upppppppppppppp!" Another hit.

"I'm up!" I shouted, making Kakashi chuckle at me and jump on top of me. "Mmm, Minati. You make a comfy bed." He chuckled beginning to try and tickle me.

"Dad!" I laughed, squirming under him. Sometimes I felt like he treated me like I was a young toddler again, it was the father I never got to experience. 

"I love you, Kitten." He smiled.

"Love you too, Dad." I smiled at him, grabbing his hand after he jumped off me and letting him help me up. He walked out of the room, humming a tune.

"No snack this morning Minny, remember the rule! Today is a special exercise and you can't eat!"

I walked over to the bathroom and turned on the shower to warm. I stripped down stepping in and letting the warm water wash all my problems away. For now, anyway.

I stood there for a second. "Okay Minati. It's a new day. Patience, confidence, focus. You can do this, you can do this. You are a part of this team and you will work hard for this team. No I in Team."

I turned off the water and dried of. I shook my ears and tail, scrubbing them dry with the towel. I put on my skinny jeans and a black tee shirt, rushing myself. I was about to apply my eyeliner, twisting the little gel stick up when I suddenly froze in place and dropped the eyeliner pen.

"DAD!" I yelled, trying to sound urgent. He came bursting through the bathroom doors with a kunai in hand.

"Whats wrong?!"

I pointed to my face and hair. His eyes got watery slowly, making me beyond worried. "Dad?..." I whispered softly. "Am I sick or something? Is this normal?"

He gave me a small, sad smile and hugged me. "Minati... You're fine, dork. You're fine. You're just growing up is all... In the Honiari bloodline this is natural, it's just a part of you growing up and your body is changing." He gently lifted his hand to my bangs, ruffling them. I had a couple white tiger stripes going through my bangs but they were no where else. Long, thick, flat black hair and suddenly in a little strip of my hair on the left side were some incoming white tiger stripes. Stretching from half of my bangs on the left side to a little bit of the longer hair, this front left quadrant of my head was slowly changing.

I squealed. My sunshine bright eyes and the black slits long and thin, I was focused on running my fingers through my hair and watching the sudden colors not wipe off. I hugged Kakashi and buried my head in his chest. 

"Oh... Okay... I guess as long as I'm not sick." I smiled at him, trying to conceal my feelings of uneasiness. "Sorry for scaring you, Dad." He smiled and patted my head.

"It's okay, Hun." He chuckled and left. I finished my hair and inspected the tiger stripes a little longer. I was never aware of this! Never aware of this, no one ever gave me any heads up! What the heck!

I finished getting ready and slipped my jacket on normally. Today was a training day. I ran out of the house and out to the designated field, the sun was halfway up. A cool breeze was in the air, the sky was a pretty orange and pink. Sasuke and Sakura showed up together, it looked like she was chatting his ear off. Naruto was not far behind, and we all just sat on the ground twiddling our fingers.

Kakashi, classic as always, showed up 4 hours later. "Oh hey guys. Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the path of life." He gave us a close eyed smile. I laughed out loud at Kakashi's excuse and took off my jacket. I mean, last night Sasuke completely ignored my ears and tail so what's the big deal? I shouldn't say he ignored it, he definitely looked a little surprised but he did me the service of never mentioning it. Good guy move. Plus, I wanted to show Sakura I'm serious and they are my team... I have to be open. Kakashi's eyes widened at me, he was definitely surprised in my choice. Sakura's mouth dropped but she quickly caught it. Sasuke smirked at me and rolled his eyes. 

"Minati! You've changed!" He ran up to me and patted my head where the stripes were, running his fingers through the long strands that showed the white. It looked even brighter now.

"Yea... I guess..." I said sheepishly.

Sakura looked at me in shock. "What a freak." She whispered almost breathlessly, but thanks to my super sonic ears I heard every word she said, every letter she pronounced.

I ignored her comment, looking up at Kakashi for further instruction. I don't think anyone else really heard her comment, she tried to be as sneaky as she could about it.

"Okay. First training exercise. You guys didn't eat, right?" We all nodded.

Kakashi explained the rules of today's event. All we had to do was take a bell from him and if we didn't, we'd go without lunch. I ran as soon as I got the rules down, disappearing somewhere in the trees, watching Naruto launch at Kakashi before he even said go. Kakashi smirked at Sakura and Sasuke, stopping Naruto from his tackle without any trouble. Naruto was pushed back, Kakashi stood there with his hands on his hips in a sassy fashion.

"Looks like Minati got a head start." They all looked around franticly for me, realizing I already started hiding. I saw Kakashi catch Naruto in a trap as Sakura screamed because of some genjutsu. I rolled my eyes.

"Helpless," I muttered under my breath. I used one of Shikamaru's jutsu's. "Shadow No jutsu: Hidden in the Shadows!" I whispered under my breath, letting me hide in the shadows. One of my clones distracted Kakashi while I approached slowly.

"Come on, Minati. I thought you were better." He said. I gritted my teeth as I jumped out of the shadow.

"Ice No jutsu: Frozen Steps!" I froze all of Kakashi's body in its spot.

I took off a bell as he struggled to get out. I tried grabbing the bell only realizing I grabbed a leaf. "Replacement jutsu!" I yelled angry. I saw Kakashi in the tree reading his book. I used the shadow jutsu again and hid behind Kakashi. He didn't suspect a thing. He was about to turn the page when the book was out of his hands.

He yelled and cried, "My book!" He stopped when realization hit him in the face. He gritted his teeth. "Minati!" I chuckled at his angry voice as I dashed out of the shadows- Kakashi hot on my tail. 

"MINATI HONIARI HATAKE. GIVE ME THAT BOOK!" He rarely ever used my full name! I laughed as I stopped running, ducking as he ran right over me. I grabbed a bell and tore it off of his pants. I stood behind him, my hair shadowing my face... I held the book up with the bell in my other hand.

"Looking for this, Dad?"

He smirked as he held out his hand. Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura staring at me. Sakura was still trying to glomp Sasuke after seeing him alive. Stupid.

I waved his book. "You got a bell, even though you CHEATED. Now give me my book pleaseee?" He gave me puppy eyes.

"You gotta catch it first!" I chuckled. Kakashi glared playfully at me and lunged at me. The book was almost in his hands when I tackled him. He wrestled his way on top of me and we were rolling around a little, I was trying to win this! I didn't really have the book, it was in a tree trunk, I used a genjutsu on a tree branch to make it look like the book. "Sasuke! This exercise depends on teamwork! Untie Naruto and- MSODFHDJF!" Kakashi covered my mouth with his hand and smirked. He reached out and snapped the tree branch off, breaking the genjutsu and getting his book. held the book in his hands. He ripped the bell out of my hand, jumping back off me. He started to strut away with the book and my bell. I gritted my teeth, "Sasuke! Untie Naruto and get the bells!"

Sasuke scoffed, "Like I need your help." I growled at him, flashing my canines. He rolled his eyes. I forgot about Sasuke when I was tackled to the ground.

I looked at Naruto who looked sad. I walked over to him untying him and hugging him. "Don't worry Naruto. I know you'll do better next time." I cooed in his ear, resting my head on his shoulder. He was playing with my tail.

"Thanks Minati." I smiled and nodded, giving him a hopeful look.

Sasuke looked... Jealous? Upset?

I rolled my eyes and passed Sasuke whispering in his ear.

"Don't get jealous Sasuke," I chuckled. He glared at me, knowing that I was trying to get under his skin on purpose. After a long day of fighting, none of us were able to get a bell.

"Welp. You all fail. You should've listened to your teammate, she was right the first time. This whole exercise was based on teamwork. Something all great Shinobi need," said Kakashi.

After lecturing us three, we were able to eat after all. Except Naruto. He was fully tied to a post. I sighed after eating only half of my food.

"Naruto-kun. Close your eyes and open your mouth."

He looked curious but did as he was told. I fed him my food. Bite after another, until it was all gone. Sakura and Sasuke also joined in.

"Mmmm, thanks Minati-chan! You guys are so sweet!" I nodded and leaned against a tree, chewing on my chop sticks when I saw a figure standing before us.

"You all... Pass!" Kakashi yelled out happily, little hearts forming right beside him.

I chuckled and nodded.

Sakura was asking stupid questions.

Sauske was sitting there being bored.

Naruto was trying to get off the post.

I chuckled watching Naruto squirm trying to break loose. Everyone finally stood up besides me, leaving me behind. I was sitting on top of Naruto's post talking to him. I finally let him go and he ran home, waving at me. I nodded letting my tail whip back and forth. My left ear twitched.

Kakashi appeared next to me, "You ready, Hun?" He asked nervously.

I nodded with a smile playing at my lips. "Oh yea. You know I've been wanting it for a while, let's go!"

He smiled at me nervously. I watched my tail swing back and forth, I was being the clueless kitty I am and tried to catch it. I failed...

Kakashi and I sat there talking, laughing, and watching me be clueless until my appointment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.7K 31
After her parents died, her only treasure left by them is her pendant that she carries everywhere. But one day, she loses it. An unknown man finds it...
211K 9.8K 66
Uchiha Sasuke, younger brother of the last Uchiha heirs to a billion dollar empire, is a normal University student. By a stroke of luck he winds up s...
214K 5.1K 45
Come and get to know Uchiha Saori! She's funny, happy person and gets extremely aggressive when people trash talk the people she cares about. She has...
48K 3K 33
[Sasuke Uchiha X Sakura Haruno] Sakura Haruno knew falling for her fictional character was a bad idea. Now she's in a complicated situation, waking u...