Secrets (TVD)

By Ana_Idou

||"Wounds heal, but they will always leave a scar."|| . . . Natalia Lucifson. That name holds many secrets. ... More

Secrets (Kol Mikaelson FanFic)
Natalia Lucifson
Sister
Elijah
An Original
What Is Wrong With Me
Mikaelson Ball
Esther
On the road
The Beginning
Quotes
Revelation
Miss Natalia
Dance Back From The Grave
Crescent City
Long Way Back From Hell
Le Grand Guignol
Mystic Falls
Quotes
Moon over Bourbon Street
The Big Uneasy
An Unblinking Death
A Closer Walk With Thee
Battle of New Orleans (Part 1)
Quotes
From a Cradle to a Grave (Part 1)
From a Cradle To a Grave (Part 2)
Rebirth
Alive and Kicking (Part 1)
Alive and Kicking (Part 2)
Every Mother's Son

Battle Of New Orleans (Part 2)

3.2K 100 32
By Ana_Idou

Natalia's P.O.V

"I love you"

Immediately after I said those words Kol tensed, color draining his face and a hard look spreading across his features. My own breath got stuck in my throat. I said it. And I immediately regretted it. When you tell someone you love them their face should light up, they should smile and seem shocked in a happy way, not the exact opposite. Which was what Kol was doing now. It was silent for a while but he eventually, hesitantly opened his mouth.

"I can't." He said with a hard voice and something in me shattered. " I don't love you."

My heart dropped and I felt as if someone took part of me away from me. I don't cry. The tears refused to make it to my eyes. But still i was sad, I was heartbroken. To give all you are to someone and for them to give nothing hurts. And it isn't the first time I've experienced this.

I opened my mouth "Very well." I nod and give him a some what sarcastic smile. "Have a nice day." Before he could reply, if, he even wanted to reply I don't give him a chance. I flashed away from him, as far as I can get.

__________________________________________

I had been sitting on a roof. Doing pretty much nothing. Well besides having drunk a couple of bottles of my favorite bourbon. Which is Nik's. My mind is in a haze, how embarrassing and heartbreakingly difficulty it is to love and not receive that love back. Ok. Now I just sound like a love sick blonde. Speaking of blondes......I grab my cell phone and click 8 as a speed dile.

One ring

Two rings

Three rings

"Hello?" an accent full voice greeted from the other side.

"Bekah?" I whispered. Geez how much have I drank.

"Natalia? What is wrong?"

"I said it Rebekah"

"Said what?" She asked curiously

"I told him I loved him" what's funny is, I can hear her breath get stuck in her throat.

"Oh my" she breathed "by the way you sound......did he not say it back?...."

I shaked my head even though I knew she couldn't see me "Nope" I said popping the 'p' and taking another swing of my bottle only to realize it was empty, "Bastard" I mumbled to it and put it down laughing "actually....he said he didn't love me, I mean how great is that?" I tell her.

"I am so sorry, Natalia" and she was, I could tell. Then again what good would that do.

"This. This is why. This is why we do not fall in love" I said in a strong gruff voice.

"It is the heart that causes the damage"

"What heart!" I growl "I gave him my heart and he fucking broke it!"

"You will be okay....eventually" she said. Poor Bekah. She had no idea what to do with me.

"Eventually.....but we are immortal. How long will eventually be for me?"

"As long as you allow it to be"

It was silent after that but I knew she was still on the line. She had a point. Yes we were immortal and it would take more time to forget this, maybe hundreds of years, but, only if I allow it. How did I lose who I was. I don't care and I don't love. I didn't love. But somehow Kol snuck his way to me and I hated him. As humans I liked him, but this is different. This hurts much more then losing him then compared to losing him now. A couple of hundred years ago, well maybe only about two hundred. I befriended a vampire by the name of Alexia Branson. Or just Lexi. She was a good vampire, one of those rare kinds and even though we were opposites she was still my friend. She always tried to make me better even if it wouldn't work. Now I remember something she had said to me.

Flashback, Peru (1780)

"And so you are here avoiding the war?" The beautiful young vampire asked me as we were walking down the streets of the quiet town.

"Well not avoiding, I have seen my fair share of wars, there is no need to see more. You should be there, as I know you always like to help the injured" I replied .

She smiles " I am leaving tomorrow, I was hoping you would come."

I frown and turned my head to her "Why would I?" I turned my head back "I do not care about them".

She stayed silent for a second "Do not forget to love".

I laugh "We are vampires we do not love".

She shakes her head "As you know, when we are vampires everything including our emotions are heightened. When we hurt, we hurt. But when we love....we love." She tells me and smiles again.

"And what happens" I question "if that hurt we are feeling. That immense pain. Is due to love itself?"

"We don't turn it off or stop believing in love that's for sure."

"And why is that?"

"Because love is so delicate in itself. Even if it takes on the form of pain you do not fight it."

Present Day

She was a wise vampire. A rare thing. I wonder now what happened to her. Shrugging I take a new bottle and take a swing, wiping my mouth on my sleeve. I mean come on the one time in my entire existence that I decided I want to show my feelings, they get crushed. It's simply annoying. As I sit there I use my vampire hearing to listen to the town. So many heartbeats that could be destroyed. Yet again I heard something else. And I didn't enjoy not being invited.

"Bekah I'm going to have to call you back" I say standing up.

"What? Okay fine, and remember when I see Kol I'll kill him myself" I laughed.

"Okay" with that I hung up swiftly jumping roof to roof until I reached my destination. The compound. Luckily it had appeared Nik and Elijah had just arrived and I decided to get in step with them.

Elijah turned his head to look at me in a curious way "What are you doing here?"

"Having fun" I reply

"This is no time for games." he said with seriousness.

"Good. Because I'm done with games" the brothers shared a look after my comment just as we entered the compound. Apparently the vampires decided to throw a party. To bad I'm going to have to kill them, they were plenty. Filling out the first floor and the balconies, and every rebellion has a leader, I just couldn't spot him.

"I thought this lot would have learned their lesson." Klaus said with an almost impressed sly look.

"Well they're not exactly renowned for their genius." Elijah commented

"Well no shit" I said and then called out "So where's the ring leader of this circus!"

"To afraid to show their face?" Klaus questioned mockingly.

"Oh I'm here" someone said and we all looked up towards Marcel "and I'm going to give you one last chance, to pack your stuff, and get the hell out of my town."

I snort "Dumbass" I mumbled under my breath but covered it up with a cough and a sarcastic smile, of course it did earn me a couple of glares, not that I was affected considering when I looked at the vampires some of them couldn't even keep direct eye freaking contact.

"So you would allow your men to rush to their deaths. Again." Klaus asked or stated, I'm not sure sometimes his tone of voice was confusing, which was annoying. Anyways other problems at hand.

"Look around. Every vampire in the Quarter is coming out. They want their city back, no surrender this time. You're  gonna have to kill us all." Marcel stated.

"Ok" Nik said as simply as a feather "I think I'll start with you" no more feathery voice.

"Fine. Come get me" Marcel replied and sped off which made me look at the spot where he was standing in an annoyed glare.

"If you don't kill him I will." Elijah stated.

Nik nods at us "This won't take long" he says and speeds off himself. Elijah turns to me and I give him my own nod while smirking, he steps forward while fixing his suit, because let's face it, he's Elijah and nobody can touch his suit. It's just unacceptable.

"Gentlemen...Shall we." he said spreading his arms just as the first vampires lunged forward.

___________________________________

After about....oh let's say twelve minutes. The battle is done. The end result is the vampires in Marcel's pathetic excuse of an army are either dead or very badly injured. Elijah got them good. I preferred killing them since they pissed me off, one of them specifically had the audacity to go for my heart, so I ripped of his arm and used it to smack his fellow vampire. Needless to say I found it pretty entertaining.

"Are we done?" I question with a raised eyebrow

"Wow" someone says behind us and me and Lijah turn to see that woman that works for the human fraction, Francesca. "Nice job, saved me the trouble of killing all these vampires myself." she tells us and I sense something. Just as I turn I see two wolves tear into Elijah's neck. My eyes slightly widened and I swiftly turned around to find that two were on me straight away. One got me and got me good, I felt my throat being teared out, but the other, I managed to grab his neck with one hand and twist until I heard a crack. I heard Francesca's scream right before I passed out.

___________________________________

When I came to I realized one thing. My neck hurt like a bitch. I opened my eyes groggily expecting to be any where, but chained up. My eyes snapped open this time and I took in my surroundings, I was in a small room, it could probably fit about five people at most, the walls were stone and there was a metal door that looked pretty bulky. There was also some pretty dimmed lighting which gave it an almost horror movie feel. I picked up my head and hissed at the immense pain I felt. Then I remembered what happened. Francesca and her brothers bit me and Elijah. And I killed one of them. The door slammed open and I glared at whoever walked in, which happened to be the lovely (not the sarcasm) Francesca. Including her four brothers.

"Glad to see your awake" she said in an almost emotionless voice but I sensed something else, sadness. This off course made me laugh considering I had found a week spot.

"What's so funny" she growled and flashed her canines.

"What's funny is that your here looking like a wreck all because I killed your bro. Get over it sweetheart. He's dead, to bad, so sad. Now where's Elijah?" I tell her and growled at the end.

She glared at me "We didn't take Elijah, he wasn't you. No, you...you killed our brother and for that you're going to pay, maybe first we can take something you care about. Like how about we tell a certain beautiful blonde that Kol Mikaelson is now all alone?" My eyes slightly widen and I snarl while attempting to lunge forward but ended up gritting my teeth instead, I was in vervain chains and was staked by my hands, stomach and thighs. There were also metal clips attached to me that were attached to a shock machine. Wonderful.

"I wouldn't do that," Francesca warned "besides your bounds, we also injected you with enough vervain knock a vampire out for a while, it should hold you down."

I vamp out at her, just as I hear a female scream from outside, and my ears perk and I look up towards the the ceiling. It was Hayley's scream. I look back towards Francesca to find her smirking at me, with her puffy eyes, she looked horrible. A moment later I heard another scream, but it was more like a yell, and it was angry. It was Nik.

"You stupid bit-" I began but was cut off by volts of electricity going through my body. Except, I refused to scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like

Comment

Vote

And

Favorite

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 2.7K 21
Elizabeth Marshall is someone who has suffered a lot since she was kicked out of her house. Her sister Hayley Marshall was also kicked out too. She a...
59.7K 2.5K 50
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ...
179K 7K 13
In which Rebekah Mikaelson is sent back in time to save her family as her dying wish. Rebekah Mikaelson was dying. She was alone and dying. The only...
904K 25.6K 54
A KING CAN RULE ONLY WITH A QUEEN BY HIS SIDE: Family is power. The Original Vampire family swore it to each other a thousand years ago. They pledged...