Day Dreaming (BTS & Red Velve...

بواسطة Blue-Piscean

Don't worry, Love. None of this is a coincidence. A collection of BTS & Red Velvet one-shots المزيد

Intro: Coincidences
WenGa: Mundane
VRene: A Fox
A/N: Dispatch
JungRi: Cherry Blossoms
SeulMin: Pink Elephants
Jungri: Cherry Blossoms Part 2
SeulMin: Pink Elephants Prologue
A/N: New Book
Nam___: Tteuksom
WenV: Vinyl
WenGa: Light Me Up
Seulmin: Overt is Covert (I)
SeulMin: Overt is Covert (II)
JungRi: Fanfictions
A/N: Private Chapter/s
WenGa: Weigh in Gold
Vrene & Jungri: Double Trouble
WenHope: The Bet
JoyJin: Oh Joy! Part 1
A/N: 5,000 (Read)
JoyJin: Oh Joy! Part 2
Jungri: Good for You (5000)
Seulmin: Take you Down
A/N: JUNGRI BOOK

WenV: Vinyl Part 2

532 17 9
بواسطة Blue-Piscean

The two people who occupied the almost deserted vinyl-slash-bar-shop decided to sit together on a couch on the mezzanine floor, overlooking the bar. It was barely lit, with a few reddish-orange cove lights that formed circles on the ceiling. The place was, nice, cozy, and inviting, with comfortable seating chairs; aside from that everything inside space seemed to be muted, except for the music that emanated from turntable. It was a wonder why the place was basically deserted at this time of the day.

Taehyung and Seungwan sat beside each other on the couch as Seungwan nursed a half empty mug of Moscow Mule - she decided that it's probably the wrong choice of drink - and Taehyung happily sipped his strawberry milk from the carton.

"Huh. So the milk has always been yours?" Seungwan said after a moment of silence fell on the pair.

"Hehe. Yeah. Jjong-sshi never minded, as long as I don't stock too much."

"How may of those do you actually drink?"

"This? About 3? Why? You want some noona?"

"Aniyo. Enjoy your milk. I'm not mean enough to deprive a baby of his milk."

"Aww. Am I a baby in your eyes?" Taehyung grinned, his eyes crinkling as he did a flower pose while making "Eung~ Eung~" noises and actually turning his head from side to side.

Seungwan now looked at the man beside her. Although she found the man inexplicably dual and highly unpredictable, she can't help but smile and laugh at his antics. But also at times hold her breath and brace her emotions as he sometimes pulls a flirty remark or a devilish grin, amidst all that, Seungwan believes that it is that duality that's making Taehyung more endearing.

It's hard not to like him.

What else can she say, he's probably the only male idol she has the audacity to start contact with. That fist bump from MBC 2015 year end gayo started it all - no - it was what sealed the deal.

They became friends. From passers-by who would bow in a sunbae-dongsaeng relationship, to acquaintances when each heard the others' playlist 'accidentally' in passing, to friends when Seungwan decided to make that fist bump in a not-so-hidden-place.

She was overjoyed to say the least, she found a lot of similarities with him and she became comfortable with him. Although it's too cliché to admit, Seungwan thinks that her friendship with him is an oasis in the dessert. He was refreshing and full of spirit, just being near him replenishes your soul. She never had to overthink, they can talk about anything and it would be like their astral projections are communicating. She wondered what he thought of her when they made that fist bump.

She's so cool.

Is what Taehyung thought.

He was immediately mesmerized. No, actually, he has been mesmerized by her for a while now. He was just glad that he made the impulsive move of recommending another song of an artist she has been listening to when he heard it, in passing, of course.

He had widened his eyes, clapped and shouted the title of the song before being ushered away by their managers, glancing between the confused face of a blonde Son Seungwan and an overly eager face of the male.

When she fist bumped him and told her she listened to it, Taehyung felt that she had pierced a hole on the wall that he has  been building. It was an act so subtle and minute that it's easily overlooked, but it spoke bounds to him. It was a green-light, not really the romantic kind. It was an approval of friendship in a setting where a bond of the opposite sex seemed to be atypical, to say the least. It was seen to be abnormal even.

And she let him in. It was a risk for the female he knew it, and he was deeply grateful.

And now as Seungwan nursed a quarter of her Moscow mule left, Taehyung nursed a crush on the female.

"I'll be ordering another one of this. 'Ya think that's a good idea?"

"Never been drunk. Unless milk contains alcohol? But I think that should be enough."

"Thought so too."

"You just need to hear it from me, don't you?" Taehyung chuckled as he bit the white straw from the milk he just finished.

"Probably. I just needed validation that my mind's still working properly."

"My hyungs always do that. That's why you have a designated non-drinker friend. I gotcha."

He gave her a thumbs up sign and pointed to himself.

"Well, I trust you. But I won't be drinking anymore." She paused and leaned back, her head on top of the couch's back pillows as she stared on the lights above.

"How come we didn't see each other here before? And..." Seungwan jolted from her position, sitting upright as she realized a more pressing question, "and how come you never told me about this place?!"

"Me?" He replied, incredulous. "I could say the same for you Noona!"

"You knew it first!"

"But you did the same thing!"

It was their routine.They bantered, it was fun it was never really out of spite, it was more of an exercise of their wits. Like an old couple who would just make a fuss out of nothing just to annoy the other and break routine because they never argued.

Taehyung and Seungwan were so similar they get each other.

It was almost unfair.

And probably in a past lifetime they were indeed an old married couple who would dance to vinyl tracks.

But it was not this lifetime.

"I was selfish. I didn't want to share this haven." Pouting while defending herself was Seungwan's tactic.

"Same." Taehyung conceded.

As usual they felt the same thing.

As usual the two both burst out laughing.

As usual they held each other's gaze and said nothing.

Taehyung broke the silence as he asked, "Who's on you playlist these days?"

"Gallant. Gallant and...uhm. Some more Gallant."

With widened eyes Taehyung covered his mouth, obviously exaggerating his reaction, "Admit it. You're copying me!"

"You too? And hey! I never copied your playlist!"

"Oho?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow teasingly.

"Okay. Except that one time. I saw the Spotify playlist okay! It was out in the open. And... the songs were good. I gotta admit."

"Aigoo-yah." Taehyung scooted over the cutely agressing female. "Is my noona finally admitting to my greatness?" He taunted the female by nearing his face on the side profile of Seungwan.

She placed her palm on his cheek pushing him away as Taehyung laughed at her.

"You don't need to brag about it everytime!"

"That so? Can I brag about it sometimes then?"

"Fine."

"Deal." He said as he extended one fisted hand, "Shake on it."

"You mean bump on it?"

It has become their thing. "There. You happy now?"

"Yeah."

You never know how much you make me.

"Ugh. I don't feel good." Seungwan hunched over the table as she placed both hands on top of it.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"It's my fault. Agh. Pabo."

"Don't tell me-" Taehyung scooted towards the female, although his body was attuned to care for her, his voice gave off a warning tone. One that she often used on him. A tone that, Seungwan recognizes, means he has caught on what's happening.

"Why would you drink on an empty stomach! Pabo-ya!" He caressed her hair, his tone softening. "Aigoo. What would you do without me? Noona let's go, I'll bring you home now. Anytime soon the alcohol will-"

"Taehyungie~" Seungwan peeked at the side of her folded arms to meet Taehyung's astonished ones.

"-strike."

Taehyung grunted. Pressed a palm on his forehead and sighed. "You trust me too much."

Seungwan straightened her back, both hands immediately fly on Taehyung's cheeks, smacking it harder than a sober Seungwan would have done. "Oh no~ ehe. Is my Tae Tae worried."

"Yes. And we are going home now." He got his things which were scant, his eyeglasses and the vinyl he purchased, then he slung Seungwan's bag on his shoulder as he pulled the female up supporting her by the waist and slinging her arm on his shoulder.

"Jjong-sshi, we'll be needing a taxi." He shouted to the bartender below who immediately left his post to go outside.

"I'll walk. This is easy Tae~"

It was a stroke of luck that neither of them came tumbling down the stairs. Seungwan, who still have some consciousness left within her tried her best to stay upright but immediately fell on the backseat of the taxi as Taehyung gave instructions to the driver.

The ride home was a haze of lights to Seungwan and a cacophony of sounds: Taehyung's voice, the radio and the sounds from the street. Everything seemed to be magnified and muted at the same time so she closed her eyes, after all the most tempting of all is to sleep.

She woke up when Taehyung slightly shook her. She was feeling better but everything still seemed blurred, now she's feeling the effect of alcohol and being woken from slumber. She didn't appreciate the blaring lights from the lobby of their apartment.

Taehyung walked her near the entrance. She tries to process what he was telling her, but ended up only catching words that seemed to be urgent, she squinted her eyes as if that'll make her hear better. "Like", "Home", "Troublesome" she caught just these words and before she knew it Taehyung was blocking the lights from the lobby which she was thankful for,

But isn't his face too near now?

She wondered as she smacked her lips together, it felt slippery.

Then it became bright again, Taehyung's  face was more distant now, and she saw a shadow on the lobby door.

"Wandy! Omo. Omo." Seulgi rushed to the pair.

"Thank you. I'm sorry for the hassle." Seulgi turned to Seungwan and flicked her forehead lightly. "And you, who told you to drink and get wasted."

"Actually, she didn't drink much. But she didn't eat so you should at least prepare soup now."

"Is that so?" Seulgi scratched her head, "what could've happened if you have never met. I'll take it from here, Taehyung-sshi."

He held Seungwan's waist as the woman leaned all her weight on him. He removed the bag from his shoulder and gave it to Seulgi. "You sure?"

"Pretty sure I can handle a drunk Wendy, she's pretty tame in comparison to Joy to be honest. Thanks again."

He untangled Seungwan's arm from him and she straightened up only to lean on Seulgi's waiting body. "Call me if anything, Seulgi-sshi."

"Arasso. Now go." She said as she stepped toward the building and Taehyung waited a bit before walking away himself.

Up on their floor, Seulgi heated a pot and got shin ramen to cook. Seungwan was in the dinning table, her head on top of the table. She was dozing off again but Seulgi tapped her when the noodles were ready.

Sitting down beside a very sleepy Seungwan, Seulgi removed some hair from her friend's face. "Now eat. At least eat a bit."

Seungwan was disoriented, she looked at Seulgi and pressed a finger on her lips, then she cupped her hand and exhaled to smell her breath.

Seulgi eyed her friend, "Okay. What are you doing now?"

"Why does my mouth taste like strawberries?"

《------------》

Guys, I really, really love reading comments.

So comment please.

- Divs 🍀

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

115K 2.6K 91
Jimin is a member of a famous boygroup BTS and seulgi is just a fan.. and luck is always on her side when it comes to fangirling. instagram format. °...
stop! go! بواسطة liz

قصص الهواة

91.6K 4.1K 75
ig themed story for bangtanvelvet date started: 07/18/18 date ended: 09/23/18
43.5K 2.1K 27
❝ Why do I feel that way whenever I see you smile? ❞ ― ksg ❝ I wanna know, too. So find out why and tell me, alright? ❞ ― pjm ...
257K 3.8K 26
WARNING! Read at own risk: Smut Boy x Boy, Multiple ships featured: Taekook main focus