[2] A Thousand Years

De genderequalist

Josh having to intake the tremendous pain is too much, letting his heart explode shattering it into millions... Mais

Prologue
Heart Skips A Beat (Chapter 1)
Call Me (Chapter 2)
The Visit (Chapter 3)
News Of A Lifetime (Chapter 4)
Missed You So Much (Chapter 5)
ᴏʜ, ɴᴏ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6)
ʜɪ ʀᴏss (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8)
ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʙᴀsʜ ! (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9)
ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10)
ᴋɴᴏωɪɴɢ ᴍʏ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11)
ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏʀᴇs (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12)
ʜᴏʀʀɪᴅ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13, ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1)
ʜᴏʀʀɪᴅ ᴛᴀsᴛᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13, ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)
ʜᴏω ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14)
ᴍʏ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15)
sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ɢᴏᴇs ᴀωᴀʏ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16)
ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴀ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17)
ᴘʀᴇʟᴜᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴇɴᴅᴇᴛᴛᴀ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18)
ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀ sᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19)
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ɪs ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20)
ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21)
ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22)
ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23)
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇs (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24)
ωʜᴀᴛ ɪғ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25)
ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ

ɪ'ᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴏʀʀʏ (ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7)

1.4K 22 4
De genderequalist

GUYS THIS IS SOME OF MY FAVORITE CHAPTERS, AND I DECIDED TO PUT SOME SUPPORTING LEAD ROLES TO HELP THE STORY TO BECOME A TWISTED ONE :)

SORRY IF A LATE POST :( TRY TO FOLLOW UP CHAPTERS 8, 9 AND 10 I WANT TO FINISH THIS PART SO I CAN BE MORE CREATIVE :)

LOVE YOU ALL :)

I'm Very Sorry (Chapter 7)

Josh's POV

Well I should be preety exited on what's going to happend, serioulsly, I should be estatic, Before when I was really just a huge infatuation with him, I would always stalk him and follow him until he gets home and he'll spot me there and he shuts the door. Now I'm all acting weird, I feel like I dont want him anymore, he's never nice, why am I thinking of that. I cant think of that, he was my boyfriend last 7 days then now i'm avoiding him, that doesen't make sense at all, but there's this feeling or sense that makes me feel that we are not compatible anymore.

but anyways I dont want to be rude to my date today, especially he's my ex boyfriend, so I have to be more extra careful and cautious. he may be nice but I can't trust him.

As I walk by my room, all prepared for this date i grab my perfume and sprayed all around me, then I walked by downstairs, as I slowly pass by my brother's room, I remembered that this is my first date, even if Justin and I use to date back then, but we were on school, so he would just grab something from the canteen and we'll eat together, he's so sweet al in all and a gentleman.

I decided to enter his room, despite the risk that I would just be mocked by my brother because of my lame outfit, but anyways he has been dating many girls since he was my age, in that case im asking from a master of dates.

"Josh, you look ridiculous" Jeff said with a bit of sarcasm in his mouth.

"what about it ?"  I asked  him unknowingly the trouble that I could get.

"don't be scared my little bro." he rubs my shoulders and brushes my hair. " I know why you'd come here." he tells with an approving sound.

"why"  I asked him.

"dont worry, everything will just be normal, and besides, you will meet Katie, Katrina, Ella and some other friends that you care so much about." he tells with a smile on his face.

"why did you told them that my birthday is on Tuesday ?" I asked him with a doubt rushing through my head.

"well, I know how you miss it there, so when you get home, you will have a surprise" he told me with  a big smile with his face whild embracing me and lifing me up in the air, I feel light.

"Its not a surprise anymore" I muttered with a big dissapointment.

"there will be a surprise." he told me with a great mischevious smile in his mouth.

I came to think of it, my brother always suprises me, anyways he knows me very well that I adore  suprises especially when it has a huge impression about me. im a self centered person and I love surprises.

"whatever, bye" I just told him and left. 

After I left that eerie room, I went down to see the commotion of those people, I saw my mom brawling with my aunt, well my anxiety is locked, so i dont want to be rude and barge in their pathetic fight and be impolite, even if it's my part to cease this feud, but come to think of it, it makes me entertained when I see people fight, Im not a sadist but its just funny, their expressions make me really laugh hard.

where the hell is Justin, im waiting for like 2 hours in this house, he must be buying something or he might had barged into someone and had a conversation. never mind I really didnt want this date, he should had stayed with Vince, he may not be happy with him but atleast he wont break a glass. 

while im thinking about Justin, why would I leave Ranz, I should be more concerned, but he would notice my enduring love for him, I dont want to ruin the great bridge with him, i want to be calm as the wind. I should be more worried with Justin, he really creeps me out and I really dont know.

As I went down the hall way I see my Justi, with a white sparkle of choice, a beautiful coat. not much formal, more like  semi casual. he looks astonishing, he's so adorable. that's what I loved about him the most his alluring, irresistable smile and laugh. that's because that's the only thing we have in common. we both laugh unmannerly and improper. and we have really big cheeck bones. I really like a guy who has large cheeck bones. I never knew that it would be fascinating to have a dinner date with my ex.

I really feel guilty for this,i hate this chiz,I never should have accepted his offer, I love Ranz but Justin keeps pushingme to think that I should leave him. no not this time, my mind has been set. i dont want this fabolous dinner be ruined by anxiety. no more.for just today, Justin Germalino will be once again be my loving boyfirend.

"Hey Josh, you look exquisite", he replied with a flirtatious tone.

I dont want anything to ruin this day, so I just joined the flow and muttered, "why thank you", 

I feel like he notices when I hate something, its really disturbing me. but what the heck, I just had a wonderful time here and I should be happy. I really don't appriciate what I have, there was this one time when my mom bought me a new phone, so I snobbed her and then she was really furious not saying "thank you" to her, so like, so what, I dont care. I'm really just a bad person.

"may we go now". Justin complained, " I'm really exited that you would appriciate my effort for you my dear Josh." he added.

"I'll just say goodbye to my mom first". I informed him with a frown on my tone.

"Good to hear that you finally care for your Mother my dear Joshie". with a flirt on his mouth.

"shut up !" I shouted loudly like a banshee." I hate her, and nothing will change my mind." I added with frustration on my mind.

"okay, whatever you say." he sighs, and avoids a huge dispute.

As I and Justin walk by the kitchen to the living room,  I see now my mother and my aunt embracing and crying. one minuite they were like world war III now, there like hippies in 1960's. everything is like topsy turvy now. I remembered my classmate when I was in 7th grade, when Justin and I were like, you know simple courting, then my seatmate, he's name is Mike. he has a huge problem with his family, because his mom and dad are separated and had already filed an annulment case. her mother is studying PhD. and his father is just having fun with his peers having a taste of late youth. while Mike is like a house maid, despite that he's studying he always play computer and being a personal assistat. because he lives with his grandmother. I helped him because, I was really concered about him, because I hate having someone hating their own family disregarding my own family. so I helped him and he's really better now. Justin as I saw, he has no family problems with his face, but he's hiding something from me. when Katie and I were talking about Justin, she pointed out Justin, being bullied by his brother. I have no hatred about it. I hate keeping gruges in my heart. when we were like boyfirend, that's the time I talked to his brother, turns out he was just jealous of Justin, because he's preety succsessful with their family. I counseled him and he realized that he shoudnt be doing that.

As I approach mother, I really feel sorry for her, but the fact that she hates me and doesent accept me for who am I really agitates me. oh well, until then I hate them.

"Mom, were leaving" I told her loudly and clearly.

"okay, just don't be late" she muttered.

I saw my brother going down the stairs, he looks preety groggy, I bet that he's girlfriend dumped him, good for him. but I still feel sorry for him. I pity him. so I approached him to make him feel better, but I see Justin is really impatient. so I told him to seat at the sofa and watch TV, for me family is more important than other stuff, I only love my brother in the family, because he accepts and loves me not like those bitches. I saw him weeping at the counter and drinking water.

"she dumped you, didn't she ?" I asked him straightly.

"yes, well turns out she was cheating on me, and would kill herself if she would be seeing me one more time". he replied sheepishly.

"bro, I have a favor for you." I asked gently.

"what is it ?" he asks, by the tone of he's voice, he's preety commoved.

"well, I was wondering if you would fetch me after my date ?" I told my request humbly as possible.

"sure why not" he approvingly replied.

"thank you" i told him with great joy.

so I saw Justin really exited to give me something, I could tellit from his face. when we were at our first date he was really estatic than ever. he endeavored impressing me, it was worth it. Im really like a man with that large effort for just one person, that means that they really love you very much.

but I cant accept him I still have this doubt with Justin and Ranz thing, it really puzzles me. so I decided to stick on Ranz, first and besides, i hate long distance relationships. that's why i broke up with Justin. I dont want him loving me, but he infatuates someone there, I hate it. that's why I decided to break up with him.

so he now approaches me with that cliche thing with a gift at the back thing, its like a long cartolina rolled over, instead like a poster, I sure hope this is what I was thiking about for the past 25 minutes. 

Then he stands before me, he attepts to press his lips againts my cheek but instead, I grabbed my hands and denied it. no kissing for today. even though its a date, its improper for people kissing when they are not in a relationship.

"oh Joshie," he giggles ith a little affection on is speech.

he gently raises his hands through my cheek bones then he starts brushing them back and fourth. I tried to raise my hands to deny this affection, but my heart started to beat a lot faster than usual, and I could feel rushing blood through my cheeks. it really felt really amazing but I want to deny this. I really love Ranz than Justin, but my mind really confuses me. this will be the last . then he started to bring it down to my waists and rubs them twice, I hate it, I dont have abs or anything, and I didnt decided to have one. he crossed the line, so I tried to avoid it but the feeling really makes me like that I had fallen to his seduction. soI just passed that through and I joined the fun, so I got my hands and rubbed his waists then starts embracing them. he really smells good, that's what makes him more seductive than ever. then I tried to lean my head onto his. I feel whole, when he puts his arms around me.

 "now it's already 5:30 we need to leave". Justin imformed impaiently.

why such in a hurry, he has never been this impatient, for all you know, on all our dates he has never been this impatient like this. it's unlikely of him. maybe he's just exited to know what will be my reaction for his huge toil over this date. I sense he really put a big effort.

he gave me the poster, he told me to open it on the way back home, hate to burst his bubble but I will just respect his only whim. I placed the paper at the coffee table at the living room, I saw mom and my aunt sleeping, so I didnt disturb them at all. as for my brother, he's still releasing nails out of his body. I hope he finishes that, he may forget my request.

he held my hand while we decided to leave the house. I shouted at my brother so he woudn't forget what he would do.

as we went out, he pointed at the car, he really spent a fortune, im not that rich as he is, his parents have a mega corporation for residencial areas. there the one's who own our subdivison. her mother manages their business, while his father work in a different company, that's why they moved here.

"you don't have to spend a fortune" I reminded him. although it was sweet that he really showed his effort to impress me, but I just want to be simple. oh well.

"okay" he sighed happily.

so as we enter the car, I saw him talking to the chauffer. I feel I know where he's taking me, this is the first time we dated outside, usually we date at his house or on our house. this is the first time that I experienced to be dated outside, and I dont want to miss a thing about it.

when he was done talking, he approached to me and told me that the travel would be 2 hours. I was shocked, I feel like he's kidnapping me, but I should trust him, so I just nodded and told him that I would just sleep and I hate long travels. he was worried when I told him that I hate long travels, so I just told him that wake me up when were near them, I look horrible when you wake me up. and you know when you wake me up, Im really cranky. so he commanded the driver to go, I started to look at him, he's such a spoiled child, he gets whatever he wants, while me I strive to get it, sometimes luck has its ways. I just observed the view at the window, It was raining then, I felt something.

I was now in a trance. waiting for the arrival at that restaurant, and I hope nothing would ruin this day. but my insticts say something. my conscience is never wrong. just trust Justin and nothing could possibly go wrong.

Ranz POV

Im really psyched that Josh is going to be going home early, I checked his facebook and I found out that he's birthday is really near and I want to surprise him.

His brother informed me about it, I hope he still dosent know my small feelings for him. I coudnt controll my feelings for him, so I decided to go to his house so I could ask Christina. she's like Josh's best friend, so I decided to call Oliver, because he's really nice and all and he really knows how to gift a person. 

there's only one problem, I live in Mandaluyong. he lives in Calamba, its like 80 or 100 kilometers away from here, but I told myself if Iove him, distance doesnt matter, so I told Oliver to meet me at our training center at 7 AM so we could go there and decide what to buy for him.

 So I decided to sleep earlier so I could arrive at Calamba earlier. im really exited that his birthday is so near, I never realized I had loved someone this large. hope he would appreciate this surprise, I decided to sleep at their house, because his brother told me to, at first it was like,hell no. but I decided to sleep there with Oliver because I have no companion.

I was now in deep slumber for tommorow, I hope nothing goes wrong.

Then I woke up with a smile, its now Tuesday, I cant believe it, Josh left last monday, im really exited that he's now coming home.I rushed to the bathroom to freshen up. when I was brushing my teeth, I heard my phone rang, It must be Oliver, he's like impatient or something. he still doesnt know what is this all about. so I just layed it down and decided not to.Im really embarassed at myself for this because I dont want anyone knowing about my feelings for him. I just kept silent.

As I left the house, I went to the bus station to meet up with Oliver. I hope he received my text message that were changing stations. 

I saw him there, sitting at the corner, thank god he received the text, he looks formal and all, he even  brough the the bag that i died to ask for him, he's now officially sleeping at the Warkon Modern Manor. we hurriedly went to the bus and gave our tickets to the conducter. so we left at exactly 7 in the morning.

Oliver started talking about something, I need a rest, so I just grabbed my phone on my bag and listened to music and fell asleep, almost 1 hour we arrived at calamba. Oliver told me he used to live here. so I just nodded. we went to the plaza and followed the path where his house really is. as I walk by I saw the house, it really looks magnificent. he's so filthy rich. so I told Oliver where we were sleeping, he was speechless when he saw the house. He told me that this is the first time that he saw a Modern House so he was really exited to go in.

I went near the gate and Oliver is still dazed by the beauty of the house.I just let him enjoy the house.  I pressed the doorbell, It almost took 20 seconds to be answered, I thought it would be Christina but it was Jana. I asked her if Christina was there, she replied that she left because she was going to study college at their home town, I was dissapointed because I lost a close friend of Josh. Jana told me to look for Katie and she also told me about his brother Jeff. so we left our bags at the house and asked Jana where's the house. she gave the directions and we set sail to there.

It was a nice and cute house. so I went to and doorbelled at the gate. I saw a girl, I thought it was Katie, but sadly not, she began screaming and shouting RANZ !, now i got it she was a fan that's why she was screaming. so I asked her where's Katie. I just saw her going down. she had a bad grin on us. I think she is thinking of setteling up. but instead I just approached her.

"what are you doing here Ranz". Katie asked with a bit of anger on her speech.

"I was wondering if you would accompany me to the mall" I asked sheepishly.

"Why ?" she asks with a controlled giggle.

"well I was wondering...." I told her, then she interrupted me, "sure just wait for me".

I feel she knew who was I reffering to, she went up to her room and left us with the girl who was shouting at our faces. she grabbed her phone and began taking photos of us then she started to get near our faces. she was like in heaven, then Katie was done, finally, we can leave.

she escorted us to the nearest mall and had the greatest gift for Josh. and the best part is we all agreed. this would be the best gift ever. we feteched Katie and the others to inform them about the party. so Katie knew more about us and I knew more about Josh.

I was really dissapointed when I knew that he had a boyfriend, but I can take it away. I look better than that Justin that she was reffering to. we went to his Manor and slept for the beautiful night to arrive tommorow.

I was now once again in a trance.

Josh's POV

I woke up groggy, he informed me its near. I fixed myself and I feel this is such an expensive restaurant. so I will order the most cheapest that they have.

he escorted me, it was an enclosed date, it means we are like inside a conference room, like a room for lovers. but not for sexual reasons. so the waiter went inside. he was hesitant that I should order what I please. even if that's what I wanted I forced myself to order the cheapest that they have, despite that my father raised me to be a luxurious person.but this is a different aspect. I was really amazed with the decorations.inspite a door, a curtain. they had a variety of such delicacies. I was really full eating them. when Justin paid the bill we decided to leave. when someone called him, " Justin, you monster", he glanced back and saw someone, I also glanced. a good looking tall boy with some body guards. Justin yelled at me and told me to run. I saw the boy slapped Justin. How dare he slap him. I gulped all my fear and went to him. so I shouted at him that he has no authoity to slap Justin. he also slapped me. and told me " how dare you take away Justin from me". I was afraid. Justin grabbed my hand and giving me the signal to leave. Justin shouted. "I dont love you Vince, I love Josh more than any one else". Oh so that's Vince. so I ran but he grabbed my hands and I feel a large impale onmy foot. He stabbed me with a knife at my arms. I began bleeding, then he left. the burning sensation of the pain is killing me.

I shouted JUSTIN!, he called the ambulance. and my brother. this is such a great evening just destroyed by a jealous person. I heard Vince shouting " I wont stop until I got my Justin"

the ambulance assisted me. while Justin was crying, "Im so sorry Josh for doing this to you", he was really sad, then he began crying.

I fell asleep because of the injection the nurse gave me.

Justin's POV

Why, why. As I see him, its not a really deep cut but he still needs to be brouht to be the hospital because he needs some small stiches.

as we arrive at the hospital, Jeff was there, he ran at me and began shouting at me once again, "This is your fault" I was really guilty while Jeff was really hysterical. I love Josh more than anyone else. please why, no.

I dont want to lose him. because of this he wont talk to me.

after 30 minutes he was released. he told me it's best if I would stay away from him, but his brother apologized once again for yelling at me. he told me it was improper of him yelling at my face. so today's the day that their going home to the Phillippines. please I dont want to lose him.

I offered them a ride back home. but his brother told me that he has a car and they need to go to the airport as soon as possible. I gave money for the way back home.

I ran onto Josh and embraced him, he tried to resist. now I gulped up my shame and pressed my lips towards him. I could feel the softness of his lips, almost like clouds. then with a little whisper, I will never forget you. so Iet him out of my grasp. and saw the car on the road.

I kneeled then cried,kept wondering when will he come back.

sorry this was such a late post did you like it ?

hope you enjoyed it :) this is super late..... sorry....... love you all verry much :)

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE !

Chapter 8, we will introduce a new character in the A Thousand Years story :) LOVE YOU ALL

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

761K 36.2K 75
(Book 1) The 12 year old Knightly Silverstone who had been adored by his parents throughout his whole life feels lost after a tragedy. He doesn't kno...
418 87 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
278K 8.9K 34
(WARNING!: DEPRESSING CONTENT, POORLY WRITTEN: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK) "I deserve just as much pain as she gives me." He said fully meaning it and...
127 57 8
Kyle had really bad anxiety and was home schooled all his life. His brother suggests he go's to regular school and their parents agree. It's now his...