anathema // isaaclaheyxalecli...

By honestcrying

anathema noun anath·e·ma \ə-ˈna-thə-mə\ definition of anathema: a : a ban or curse solemnly pronounced... More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
2.0
2.1

1.3

1.3K 40 0
By honestcrying

double update because the last one was short and i haven't updated in a while :)

Scott

I heard it before I saw it. Running towards a scream that had echoed through the basement and was probably heard by even human ears. Rounding the corner I find Ethan and Aiden ready to take down Isaac.

"What happened. What's going on?" I ask coming between them.

"Tell your Beta to control himself." Aiden growls at me.

"Scott. He hurt Alec." Ethan says softer and points to the body slumped behind Isaac.

"Isaac what did you do?" I ask turning towards him.

Isaac just growls at me and crouches down protectively over Alec's body. His eyes are yellow but they're different somehow. Like he isn't completely there. I take a step towards him and he growls more feral than I've ever heard.

"If we don't get to Alec soon he will die." Ethan says from behind me.

"How do we get him move? We can take him but he might hurt Alec more." Aiden tells us. A male voice calls out to Alec from down the hall and causes Isaac to tense up. Four people come rushing down the hall, a blonde boy leading them.

"Where is he?" He demands angrily. Isaac head snaps up and his eyes meet the boys. Isaac smirks and runs his tongue along his fangs like he's going to go for the boys neck too.

A small whine comes from Alec and Isaacs head snaps back to him. His hand comes up and gently caresses his face. Isaac picks Alec up and carries him gently in his arms towards the stairs.

"Where are you taking him? What did you do to him downworlder!" The blonde one yells.

"Isaac where are you taking my brother?" The brunette girl asks.

"I made him better." Isaac responds maliciously.

"What do we do Scott?" Ethan asks me while watching Isaac carry Alec out of the basement.

"I- I don't know." I tell Ethan.

"I'm going to kill him and get my parabati back." The blonde one yells and takes after Isaac.

"Jace wait! Let's just follow him." The red head says and brings out a stick. She draws on the three of them and they disappear. The fourth one, a tall brunette boy disappears in a rush.

"What was that?" I ask looking at the place where they once were. 

"Shadowhunters." Ethan growls. "Common we have to follow them." He says taking after Isaac.

We follow Isaac for a few miles through the woods before we enter a clearing. The nematon is in the middle and Isaac places Alec's body in the middle of the stump. Isaac began walking around the stump, watching Alec like he was waiting for something.

Suddenly Alec's body bursts into a sitting position. It's like he's a puppet on a string. Isaac smiles at him and steps into the nematon. Alec flips onto his hands and knees and screams louder than Lydia.

Isaac places his hand on Alec's head and brushes his hair out of his eyes. Alec screams again and his body twists and pops out of place.

"What's happening?" I ask quietly.

"He's changing I think." Ethan whispers to me.

"Guys look. With your eyes." I flash my eyes and standing over Alec is what looks like an Angel. It's a white light the isn't completely there. Standing behind the angel I can see the outlines of the people who disappeared. They're watching in confusion as well, as if they're frozen.

"Stop! Please make it stop." Alec screams and the angel floats down beside him. Another energy starts to snake out of Alec's mouth as he begins to cough. It floats and dances around the angel before materializing as a large wolf.

"What the hell is happening?" Aiden asks.

Isaac then faces the two entities and reaches out to grab the angel by the throat. Instead of going through the white mist he has a hold on it like it's real person.

The people who had run in screaming for Alec rush Isaac and push him away from the two entities and knocking him out. Alec continues to scream and the blonde one goes to comfort him but is blocked by the materialized wolf. The black marks on Alec's body begin to burn and then he collapses. The two white begins rush towards Alec and encompass him. 

I switch back to my human eyes and rush towards Isaac.

"Isaac are you okay?" I shake him gently and try to wake him. He groans and opens his eyes slowly.

"Where are we? What happened?" He asks as he slowly leans up on his elbows and looks around.

"Alec?" He asks looking over to see the three people who can turn invisible and the super fast guy trying to wake him up.

"Alec!" He yells jumping to his feet when he sees that he isn't waking up. Before he can reach him the blonde guy brings a giant blade out of no where and brings it to his throat.

"You did this!" He yells.

"Jace I..." Isaac says putting his hands up.

"I knew you were bad for him! I knew it! You've ruined him. He can never come home now." Jace says as tears well up in his eyes.

"You took him from me forever." Jace says falling to his knees as tears fall down his cheeks.

"Izzy." Isaac try's to talk to the brunette but she just turns her head.

Flashing my eyes again I can still see the two entities standing over Alec as if they're protecting him.

"Isaac, use your eyes." He looks confused before seeing Ethan and Aiden with their eyes glowing as well.

His eyes flash and he slowly walks up to Alec. The wolf sniffs at Isaacs hand when he holds it out while the angel looks ready to fight. The wolf licks Isaacs hand happily before leaving Alec and dancing around Isaac. Isaac smiles and the wolf returns to protect Alec but looks happily on Isaac.

Isaac looks to Alec and sees the blood around Alec's neck and on his hands. Isaacs eyes fill with tears and I can sense his pain. Isaac bends down and caresses Alec's cheek.

"I'm so sorry Alec." He gabs Alec's hand and brings it to his lips. "I need you to wake up now. You need to wake up." He whispers.

Alec groans and Isaac squeezes his hand tighter. Alec opens his eyes and everyone gasps. They're white with a faint black rim around the edge of the cornea.

"Isaac." Alec whispers and rushes into his arms. Isaac begins to cry and holds tightly onto Alec.

"I'm so sorry Alec." Alec looks at him and wipes the tears from his eyes. His eyes travel up his own arms slowly.

"Where are my runes?" He asks getting to his feet and lifting his shirt over his head to look at his body.

"What happened. Jace!" Alec yells looking around the clearing. "I can't feel you. Jace!" He screams and Jace walks up to him slowly putting his hands around his neck and bringing Alec's forehead to his.

"You're still a shadowhunter. You will always be a shadowhunter." Jace whispers to him.

"What happened?" Alec asks, his voice cracking.

"We need to get you home." Jace says and begins to pull him.

"No! Tell me what happened!" He yells. "Izzy?" He says turning to her.

"Alec, it's best we go home. Back to New York." She says slowly walking towards him. The red head quickly writes something with her stick and it bursts into flames. A second later a man appears out of a swirling vortex.

"Alexander." The eccentric man says.

"Magnus." Alec sighs and runs into the mans arms. "What happened to me? Where are my runes."

Isaac growls loudly but quickly covers his mouth and takes a few steps back. "I'm sorry."

"Alexander, Isaac has done something he was advised not too. Even Deaton didn't know the full consequences of this." Magnus says grabbing Alec's hand and walking towards Isaac. He grabs Isaacs hand as well and places their hands together taking a step back.

"Your eyes are going back to blue already which is a good thing." He says examining Alec.

"Back? Were they not blue?"

"No they weren't. Also these things need to learn to control themselves and get along." Magnus says gesturing around Alec. I flash my eyes again and can see the angel and the wolf chasing each other around, passing through Isaac and Alec easily.

"Alec I can see your old markings they're still there. They're very faint." Ethan says coming closer to get a better look. I look too and I can just barely see the outline of markings all across his skin.

"Another good sign!" Magnus yells excitedly. "Also who is this? Why did no one tell me the man was here I want him." Magnus says teasingly causing Ethan to blush.

"Isaac what's wrong?" Alec says and everyone turns to see Isaac trying to hold back tears.

"I... I think I did this to you Alec." He says hiding his face from Alec. Alec is silent but pulls Isaac to his chest and kisses the top of his head.

"We can go home and talk about it." Alec whispers to Isaac.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 50K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
175K 3.6K 31
Rhiannon Walker, Harper McLean, and Amerie Wadia were best friends. Until one night at a music festival changes everything. Now Rhiannon is trying to...
984K 32.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...