Nemesis

By rosecodal

Marco Marchesi hates her. Anna killed her best friend who happened to be Marco's younger sister. After the tr... More

Nemesis
1
2
3
Profile
4
5
NOT AN UPDATE

0

193 6 0
By rosecodal

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

I've spent a good 60 dollars for this entire business attire. I looked over Samantha who was obviously eyeing my back area, she snickered and rolled her eyes at me. My reflection wasn't so bad. My hair was pulled up into a tight bun-making me look a lot less hideous.

"Bitch, I could marry you now." She threw a sultry whistle and laughed. Sam and I have been friends for more than 5 years now. She knew every detail of my life, including Marco. Sam despised Marco as much as Marco hated me. Fixing my wristwatch, I looked out my glass window, and there he was. He was casually standing tall, he appeared to be annoyed though. I took a step back from the window before he could have seen a glimpse of my silhouette. He brought his car with him and there's nothing good about it.

My shaking fingers reached for my phone. Before I could even type out my password, my phone rang. "He's here huh?" Sam yelled across my room. I sighed and nodded my head. Well, here goes nothing. 

"I'm coming dow-"

"Can you hurry up?"

"Yeah. Just let me grab my things." I hastily moved around my room trying to find my purse and the things that I needed. Sam looked at me wearily and shook her head. "Why did I agree to do this." His voice was stern and deep, he didn't even bother to hide his irritation in his tone. 

By the time I've reached the front door, I was sure I was dramatically breathing for dear life. 

/////////////////////////////////////////

hello x

rosecodal©

/////////////////////////////////////////

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 86.8K 26
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
376K 20.3K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
262K 19.7K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
237K 14.4K 16
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...