Silent

By longlivehaley

One mistake. It was only one mistake. How could they actually believe them? Faye Evans began turning silent... More

Silent
Chapter 1: Miss Faye
Chapter 2: You worthless trash!
Chapter 3: Garbage
Chapter 4: Whatever.
Chapter 5: You okay?
Chapter 6: Why am I ugly?
Chapter 7: Shît.
Chapter 8: Empty.
Chapter 9: Knee slapper.
Chapter 10: The Dream
Chapter 11: Bet
Chapter 12: Déjà vu
Chapter 13: Run away
Chapter 15: Whiskey

Chapter 14: Hospital

30 3 0
By longlivehaley

"For all you know she could be one of Travis's spies" Someone whispered in a harsh tone.

I squinted my eyes open, trying to gain focus from the bright light shining through the window. It must be morning. I thought.

I gathered my surroundings, it was a simple plain room. There was a book shelf to my left and there was a door on both sides. The walls had a white cream colour, making the room look bright. The floor had dark brown wooden tiles. To my right there was a window and out the window you could see a field from afar and trees everywhere. All in all this room was a basic plain one.

I finally noticed the same old lady and a guy who's apparently named Isaac standing at the door looking at me like a hawk.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Uh. Hello, what is your name?" The guy called out awkwardly.

I just stared at him. Not knowing how to tell him my name.

"Can you not speak at all or..." He trailed off.

I shook my head and frowned.

Where exactly was I?

"Ow!" He cried out while rubbing his forehead where the old lady flicked him.

"You can't just go and be so straightforward like that!" She scolded.

"Ok jeez!" He muttered.

I stared at them weirdly. Ok seriously where the fuck am I?! I need to get going before they find me. Oh god. I need to get going.

I widened my eyes and started searching around the room to escape. I stared at the window, wondering if I should just make a run for it while they aren't watching.

Completely forgetting about the two other people in this room I stared out the window, surely zoning out. I began thinking about how my life has been a shithole ever since that incident. I've been raped, abused, tortured, harassed sexually and physically. I'm a living broken mess.

I flinched back to the sudden movement on the bed. I glanced at the old lady staring at me in concern.

"Are you okay?" She frowned.

I furrowed my eyebrows. How am I supposed to communicate with her.

I shook my head no. I searched tbe room for a pen and a paper, and to my luck. There was a notepad and a pen on the nightstand which is beside the bed I was currently sitting on.

I grabbed the pen and notepad from the table and began writing. Where am i? I questioned.

Showing them the paper. The old lady and Isaac looked at the paper and began reading it.

"You are currently in Rebyna" Isaac answered slowly.

I widened my eyes. Holy shit am I really that far away from home?
I mean has anyone even noticed I was gone? Has my dad noticed? Surely enough he wouldn't give two shits about what happened to me. So i shouldn't even be surprised that he wasn't looking for me.

I couldn't help but to feel slightly hurt. I mean he is my biological and real father. I noticed my mom hasn't really been around last year. I mean what do I know? I've been kidnapped for a year for God sakes. As if anyone cares.

I mentally scoffed. Such a klutz I am, thinking that my parents actually gave a shit. I laughed mentally. I should've known better. I was and still am a disgrace to them.

"Hello??" Isaac said slowly. Waving his hands infront of my face for dramatic effect.

I raised my eyebrows. Hell does he want?

What? I wrote.

"I asked you numerous times if you wanted to come down to have lunch with my grandma and I" He said shrugging his shoulders like as if he were bored.

I nodded my head in approval. Just as he was about to pick me up- I am still recovering from all the bruises and cuts from my body from Atel and them- an embarrassing sound grumbled from my stomach and my cheeks started heating up.

I hid my face in the crook of his neck and started breathing hard.

He chuckled.

Damn you! Stupid.

I hadn't realized we were already in the kitchen because the most amazing smell hit my nose. The sweet smell of what seemed to be toast with melted cheese- almost like sandwhich.

What's this? I wrote.

"You've never had grilled cheese before?" Isaac questioned, making me frown.

'No' I mouthed.

"Try it" He suggested.

Shrugging, I grabbed a piece and started savoring the cheesy and buttery taste. This is so good.

A weird sound came out of my mouth and I froze. I started blushing. Oh god how embarrassing can I get?

I glanced over at Isaac who was too busy and caught up in that little rectangular device in his hands.

I threw a piece of toast at him and it hit him in the head.

"Ow! What was that for?" He yelled.

Making me cower in fear. I widened my eyebrows. Oh no, he's gonna hurt me. Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes. I struggled hard to breathe normally. It was like air getting knocked out of my lungs. I looked back up at Isaac but was met with the most devilish brown eyes I've loathed and feared for a whole year.

Atel I whispered in my head. No. No. No. No.

I got up from my seat and started walking backwards. Each step I took, he took one. Coming closer and closer. Until we were face to face.

I started hyperventilating. No. I just got away from you. I screamed mentally. By now tears were streaming down my face uncontrollably.

Atel smirked. "You really thought you could get away from me that easily could you? I always win." He said, spitting every word into my face with hatred and anger.

I slid down the wall and brought my knees to my chest. Hugging my legs. I started rocking back and forth. Afraid of what he might do to me.

"Hello? Are you okay? What's wrong? GRANDMA CALL THE ABULANCE!" Someone shouted.

I glanced up and was met with Isaac's green eyes staring right back at me in worry and concern.

It was all a dream, it never happened. It was a dream. I said repeatedly in my head.

I gained control of my breathing and I felt my eyes starting to drop. I needed to rest.

I felt myself being carried away by paramedics but I blocked out any noise and passed out...

***

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I opened my eyes, what happened? Seriously. This is the only thing that happens in my life. I pass out and wakeup to a strange room. I could be in a T.V show. Joking who would wanna watch a broken girls life get fucked over and over again? I know I wouldn't, but here I am.

I turned my head to the left and saw a lady with a white coat and a clipboard in her hands.

"Oh! You're awake now. Here have some of this" She said whilst handing me a cup of water with a straw on it which helped me drink from it.

The cool water washed my dry throat, making me wanna drink more water. God it felt like it's been years since I last drank something.

"Let me just run a few tests and I'll bring the Doctor in, sound good?" The girl whose named Alysha said. I'm not a creep or anything, I just looked at the name tag on her.

I nodded my head slowly. How and when did I get here. I was about to speak when I realized I literally have no voice at all. Sometimes I forget that my voice box is broken.

Great way to ruin my mood. I slapped myself.

I looked to my right and saw the same notepad and pen I had back at the last place I was at.

I grabbed it and wrote on it.

How long have I been out?

I showed the notepad to her and the answer she gave me made my jaw drop.

"About 2 weeks or so" She stated casually like it was the normal thing in the word.

I was shocked to say. Wow.

"Oh and some old lady named Rosa and a guy named Isaac said they were apparently your relatives? Is that correct?" She questioned.

I didn't know what to say so I acted like I haven't heard anything.

After awhile, the nurse left without saying anything and I felt my eyelids starting to drop again and the next thing you know, I fell into a dreamless sleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.9K 62
"The only way out is through." ***Warning: Is very triggering. Lots of detailed descriptions of abuse*** When your life turns into a nightmare and so...
15.1K 812 34
Hey everyone, just putting this in here to say that this story is full of triggers. What happens in this book should never influence what you do, so...
38.2M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
56.2K 2K 37
This book is dedicated to all fighters either battling life threatening diseases, life problems, depression or anything at all. Keep fighting 'cause...