Art class; Noren NCT

By useless_leprechaun

{Completed} The quiet boy that sits at the back of the art class seems to end up Jeno's biggest competition... More

❀•Intro•❀
❀•One•❀
❀•Two•❀
❀•Three•❀
❀•Four•❀
❀•Five•❀
❀•Six•❀
❀•Seven•❀
❀•Eight•❀
❀•Nine•❀
❀•Ten•❀
❀•Eleven•❀
❀•Twelve•❀
❀•Thirteen•❀
❀•Fourteen•❀
❀•Fifteen•❀
❀•Sixteen•❀
❀•Seventeen•❀
❀•Nineteen•❀
❀•Twenty•❀
❀•Twenty One•❀
❀•Twenty Two•❀
❀•Twenty Three•❀
❀•Twenty Four•❀
❀•Twenty Five•❀
❀•Twenty Six•❀
❀•Twenty Seven•❀
❀•Twenty Eight•❀
❀•Twenty Nine•❀
❀•Thirty•❀
❀•Thirty-One•❀
❀•Thirty-Two•❀
❀•Thirty-Three•❀
❀•Thirty-Four•❀
❀•Thirty-Five•❀
❀•Thirty-Six•❀
❀•Thirty-Seven•❀
❀•Thirty-Eight•❀
❀•Thirty-Nine•❀
❀•Fourty•❀-final
❀•Epilogue•❀
❀•A/N•❀
❀•Extra•❀

❀•Eighteen•❀

4K 231 176
By useless_leprechaun

Renjun mentally scolded himself. Why did he snap at Jeno like that? He didn't deserve that!
Seeing the sketchbook filled with amazing artwork made Renjun feel a bit jealous. He couldn't seem to contain his temper in that moment.

But the thing that made Renjun worry was the change he felt. One minute he was yelling, the next he couldn't seem to wipe the blush from his cheeks.

In that moment when he looked at Jeno, he couldn't seem to help himself, his smile was far too lovely.

Renjun shakes away the thoughts from his head. The bell rang and the class began to stand and leave the room.
"I think we can start the final piece next lesson" Jeno says catching the attention of the older boy.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, definitely" Renjun nods as he packs his things away into his satchel.

"Are you okay? You seemed pretty spaced out" the dark haired boy asks. He closes his sketchbook and turns to look at the boy beside him.

"No I'm fine, I just need some caffeine" Renjun laughs slightly before standing from his wooden stool.
"See you later Jeno" he says with a smile and a wave before quickly walking out of the room.

"Idiot" Renjun mumbles to himself before making his way over to the music room and spotting two familiar looking blonde boys.

"I hope you brought plenty of money Chenle, because this guy needs coffee" he wraps his arm around the Chinese boys neck only to earn a groan in response.

"I'm gonna end up bankrupt! My mother is going to kill me for constantly asking for money" Chenle whines, trying to push the older boy off of him.

"Wait! Someone fill me in, what did I miss?" Jisung interrupts the boys arguments. Renjun raises a brow in amusement.

"Chenle, would you like to explain" The brunette smiles causing the younger boy to look down.

A moment passed before Chenle wraps his arms around the very confused Jisung "Please never leave me alone with that monster again! He made me do things while I was in a vulnerable state!" He cries, drawing attention from some passing students.

"Omigod, shut up! Your making me sound like I did something really bad!" Renjun yells, kicking the blonde in the back of the leg causing him to let go of Jisung.

"Basically, you weren't there to supply him with his sugar fix, so he robbed me clean" Renjun explains with a roll of his eyes. He starts walking to the cafeteria and the two younger boys follow.

"Hyung! Why are you so extra, I thought something serious had happened!" Jisung yells pushing the older blonde slightly.

"It was serious" Chenle mutters as he drags himself to the cafeteria to buy his hyung coffee.

•••••

"How was art?" Jisung asks as he shoves a handful of M&M's into his mouth then passes the bag over to the still sulking Chenle.

Renjun's mind wanders back to his previous lesson. He sips his coffee before fiddling with the sleeves of his sweater again, which seemed to be a big habit of the day.
"Okay I guess" he mumbles, not looking at the two boys sat opposite him.

"What's wrong hyung? Did something happen?" The younger asks, slight concern was audible in his voice.

"No, it was fine, I'm just a little tired is all" he replies, giving the boy a reassuring smile.

•••••

That night Chenle and Renjun stayed back after school, since they promised Jisung they would watch him perform.
They make their way to the large school auditorium and take their seats.

A few people were already in there and there was a quiet hum of conversation surrounding the room.
"Yass! God must be on my side today!" A voice yells followed by loud footsteps.
"Hey Renjun!" The voice says and the older boy looks up as a body dumps himself in the seat beside him.

"Omigod, let's move" Chenle whispers grabbing ahold of Renjun's hand ready to drag him away.

"Hey Jaemin" the older boy smiles sweetly as he wafts Chenle's hand away.
"I didn't know you were into watching this kind of stuff" he says, ignoring Chenle's confused looks.

"I'm not, but my friend Mark is performing and Jeno said that I had to come because leaving him alone with Haechan wasn't fair" Jaemin explains, his eyes glossed over and dreamy as he looked at Renjun.

"I doubt you would be better company" Chenle mutters earning another harsh nudge from the brunette.

"J-Jeno's here?" Renjun asks, cursing himself for stuttering. What was wrong with him today?

Jeamin nods with another bright smile on his face "yup, but Mark hyung called him to drag Haechan away. They have a bit of a strange relationship" Jaemin rambles on, however Renjun honestly had no idea what he was talking about.
"Jeno should be here soon though".

"Ah,okay" Renjun mumbles, slouching in the seat slightly.

"We can move, let's do it now whilst he's distracted" Chenle whispers,motioning over to the boy who was tapping away on his phone.

"Don't be rude, we can't just move. Besides, once the show starts he won't be speaking anyway" the older boy replies although he knew that he didn't mind Jaemin sitting next to him. He was more bothered about the fact that him and Jeno came as a package deal, he couldn't seem to get away from the guy.

"Come on you idiot, sit down!" A voice says, struggling slightly.

"B-but I want Mark! What if he gets last minute nerves and I'm not there for him!" A voice yells back.

A boy is thrown into the seat beside Jaemin and Renjun can't help but watch the whole Scene.
The boy had bronze coloured hair, that looked a little more brown in the dim lights of the auditorium.

Jeno sat next to him, looking completely exhausted.
"Yah! He was probably happy you got dragged away, if I had last minute nerves, you would be the last person I would want near me" Jaemin mumbles with a laugh, not taking his eyes off of his phone.

"Jeno move, I'm not sitting next to that thing for an hour and a half, move" the redhead stands up and drags Jeno out of his seat.

Once they had swapped Renjun feels a tap on his shoulder. "Hyung, they make us seem normal" Chenle whispers and the older boy can't help but laugh slightly.

"Oh, hey Renjun" Jeno smiles once he notices the boy sat on the other side of Jaemin.

"H-hey" the brunette replies, hating himself for stuttering slightly.

"Wait! Your Renjun?" The redhead asks as he sits forward in his seat to get a better view. Jaemin puts his phone away, seeming to place his full attention on what was happening.
"Yah Jaemin! He's the guy you never shut up about? He's way out of your league" he laughs and the younger boy looked like he was about to get up and slap the boy silly until Jeno pulled him back down.

"Oh yeah, and Mark is totally in love with you? Haechan wake up will you?" Jaemin snaps at the boy, who Renjun now knows is Haechan.

"You watch, you'll be the one crying when I don't invite you to our wedding!" He yells earning a nudge in the side from Jeno.

"Not true, Jeno will take me as his plus one" Jaemin links his arm with Jeno and Renjun instantly looks away slightly.

Why did that bother him so much?

"Are you sure you don't want to move?" Chenle asks, a look of total confusion on his face.

"Will you two just be quite, God your like an old married couple" Jeno laughs causing both boys to fake vomit.

"I would never stoop that low hyung" Jaemin says, turning his attention back to the brunette "Renjun is the only guy for me!" He lets go of Jeno and grabs onto Renjun's arm instead.

The older boy looks away, not liking that the attention was on him.

"Oh please! He doesn't even like you-"

"Can you guys be quite! The show is about to start" Chenle yells at the boys causing them to look shocked but they mumbled a 'sorry' before slouching in their seats.

"Thanks for that" Jeno shot Chenle a smile.

"Why couldn't it have been the guy with the dark hair that was obsessed with you? He seems to be the only decent one" Chenle mumbles to the older boy beside him as he too slouched, getting comfortable.

Renjun's eyes widen a little and he looked over at Jeno who just gave him a polite smile making the older boy quickly look away.
"Not my type anyway" he mutters, as the lights darken and the show starts.

•••••
A/N:~ a bit of a longer chapter for you since the last ones have been quite short.

Also another quick note, I'm working on a Nomin fan fiction that I'll probably be publishing once this story is over. If any of your guys are interested in reading it I'll let you know in an authors note in this book when it's up.

Thank you so much for reading and thank you so much for all the lovely comments~♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.3K 20
✎ jaeno ! ☏ - in which jaemin's just trying to live his life with a vicious bully who doesn't give up. started ↠ 20.13.04 ended ↠ 20.20.07
439K 16.4K 66
Markhyuck. Nomin. Chensung. A bad boy. A tired but fiesty student. A popular boy. An average student. A quiet boy. A new kid. A lone wolf. Wh...
47.8K 3K 10
✎ chensung ! ☏ - jisung's whiny 'cause he's never kissed anybody before. started ↠ 2020.15.03 ended ↠ 2020.15.04
167K 7.7K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03