❀•Eighteen•❀

Renjun mentally scolded himself. Why did he snap at Jeno like that? He didn't deserve that!
Seeing the sketchbook filled with amazing artwork made Renjun feel a bit jealous. He couldn't seem to contain his temper in that moment.

But the thing that made Renjun worry was the change he felt. One minute he was yelling, the next he couldn't seem to wipe the blush from his cheeks.

In that moment when he looked at Jeno, he couldn't seem to help himself, his smile was far too lovely.

Renjun shakes away the thoughts from his head. The bell rang and the class began to stand and leave the room.
"I think we can start the final piece next lesson" Jeno says catching the attention of the older boy.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, definitely" Renjun nods as he packs his things away into his satchel.

"Are you okay? You seemed pretty spaced out" the dark haired boy asks. He closes his sketchbook and turns to look at the boy beside him.

"No I'm fine, I just need some caffeine" Renjun laughs slightly before standing from his wooden stool.
"See you later Jeno" he says with a smile and a wave before quickly walking out of the room.

"Idiot" Renjun mumbles to himself before making his way over to the music room and spotting two familiar looking blonde boys.

"I hope you brought plenty of money Chenle, because this guy needs coffee" he wraps his arm around the Chinese boys neck only to earn a groan in response.

"I'm gonna end up bankrupt! My mother is going to kill me for constantly asking for money" Chenle whines, trying to push the older boy off of him.

"Wait! Someone fill me in, what did I miss?" Jisung interrupts the boys arguments. Renjun raises a brow in amusement.

"Chenle, would you like to explain" The brunette smiles causing the younger boy to look down.

A moment passed before Chenle wraps his arms around the very confused Jisung "Please never leave me alone with that monster again! He made me do things while I was in a vulnerable state!" He cries, drawing attention from some passing students.

"Omigod, shut up! Your making me sound like I did something really bad!" Renjun yells, kicking the blonde in the back of the leg causing him to let go of Jisung.

"Basically, you weren't there to supply him with his sugar fix, so he robbed me clean" Renjun explains with a roll of his eyes. He starts walking to the cafeteria and the two younger boys follow.

"Hyung! Why are you so extra, I thought something serious had happened!" Jisung yells pushing the older blonde slightly.

"It was serious" Chenle mutters as he drags himself to the cafeteria to buy his hyung coffee.

•••••

"How was art?" Jisung asks as he shoves a handful of M&M's into his mouth then passes the bag over to the still sulking Chenle.

Renjun's mind wanders back to his previous lesson. He sips his coffee before fiddling with the sleeves of his sweater again, which seemed to be a big habit of the day.
"Okay I guess" he mumbles, not looking at the two boys sat opposite him.

"What's wrong hyung? Did something happen?" The younger asks, slight concern was audible in his voice.

"No, it was fine, I'm just a little tired is all" he replies, giving the boy a reassuring smile.

•••••

That night Chenle and Renjun stayed back after school, since they promised Jisung they would watch him perform.
They make their way to the large school auditorium and take their seats.