Echos of the cursed forest

By makayladecroliere

-BOOK 1- (Warning this story maybe disturbing to some readers.) this is my first story that I'm posting so t... More

Prologue (narrated)
Chapter 1: Evolving
Chapter 2 : The jolteon
Chapter 3 : A dream or realitatea
Chapter 4 : Unforgivable
Chapter 5 : A new start
Chapter 6 : The past
Chapter 7 : Rain of light
Chapter 8 : Where the truble's at
Chapter 10 : Fighting to live
Chapter 11 : A broken home (Jake's past)
Chapter 12 : Will you fight?
Chapter 13 : Journey
Chapter 14 : Psychic within
Chapter 15 : Burning heart's (Past)
Chapter 16: Disaster
Chapter 17 : In your shadow (past)
Chapter 18 : Battle cry's
Chapter 19 : A message
Chapter 20 : Pain and hate (Jake's past)
Chapter 21: A glaceon in need
Chapter 22 : Love in the air (past)
Chapter 23 : Truble under ground
Chapter 24 : Betrayal or Loyalty (past)
Chapter 25 : The tree of soul's
Chapter 26 : Trouble maker
Chapter 27 : Secret's (Jake's past)
Chapter 28 : Anglica knows
Chapter 29 : Awaken from depression (past)
Chapter 30 : The king of everfree
Chapter 31 : A Shadow
Chapter 32 : A gift (past)
Chapter 33 : The Blue moon
Chapter 34 : A Cures
Chapter 35 : Love and Hate (Jake's past)
Chapter 36 : Blood in the water
Chapter 37 : war of soul (past)
Chapter 38 : Who am i really?
Chapter 39 : A safe place
Chapter 40 : Confusion (past)
Chapter 41: Dark river
Chapter 42 : The dark side (Jake's past)
Chapter 43 : Unexpected
Chapter 44 : The plot (Past event)
Chapter 45 Where it hurts the most
Chapter 46 : Umbreon of evil
Chapter 47 : Life regrets (Jake's past)
Chapter 48 : The problem with love
Chapter 49 : Night travels
Chapter 50 : Echo (Past event)
Chapter 51 Learning to trust again
Chapter 52 : The Darkness part 1 (Past event)
Chapter 53 : The Darkness part 2 (Past event)
Capter 54 The darkness part 3 (Past event)
Chapter 55 : A cursed vaporeon
Chapter 56 : The new king
Chapter 57 : war is on it's way
Chapter 58 : darkest days are here (Finel past event)
Chapter 59 : Get ready for war
Chapter 60 : The final battle
epilogue

Chapter 9 : The threat (past)

219 6 1
By makayladecroliere

Blaze was sitting by the river staring at it with hollow eyes "hey" he heard a voice say.

Blaze looked behind him to see a vaporeon walking up to him "hey Ramune"

He greeted him.

Ramune sat beside him.

He smarks at Blaze "I know that look any day... what's up bro?" He asked with a obvious expression. Blaze gave a sad smile "...i-i just keep thinking about what my future holds for me..and what will happen to you? Will you still be around to help me? Because i need you" Blaze found the words harder to say then he thought. Ramune just laughs nudged his side "haha...your so funny worried about something so stupid like that.... You'll be fine and I'll be here always i mean were did you think i was going eh?"

Blaze shrugs "well... I don't think i want to lead.. This should be you. You were always the stronger one.. Not me" but Ramune just ralled his eyes at that "you Know Blaze..you think to much...i maybe stronger then you but not smarter and that's more important"

Blaze lookrd down at the water thinking.   ' well yeah but what if i need to fight to protect the forest of everfree?' Ramune pushed Blaze.

Blaze eye's wided with surprised. Ramune laughs again "hahahah you gotta get your head outta the clouds!" He teased. Blaze glared at the vaporeon before getting up.

Ramune notice "Uh-Oh see ya" he says as he took off in a Sprint and Blaze Chased after him.

Blaze was gaining on him and leaped on top of him pushing him to the ground in a playful fight as they rolled around for a few minutes.

Ramune was able to push Blaze off but bothe brothers were filled with laughter "hahaha oh were has the time gone?" Blaze said. Ramune just layed on the ground "long gone in the past silly" Ramune tessed. Blaze just smils and rolls his eyes "ok smartass" he tessed back but bothe of them just laughed. "Blaze!!!" Bothe brothers stopped when they herd Flashs voice call "oh-no how long has it been?" Blaze asked flating his ears to his head. Ramune's smile faded "....to long apparently"

Blaze rushs away to his father "hey dad im sorry i wasn't paying attention to the time" he explains. Flash gave a hard stare "Blaze you got to take this more seriously! One day you'll be in my place as king... And yor running off forgetting your responsibility!!" He yelled making Blaze flinch. 'huh my Arceus it can't be that hard.. Right it's like Ramune said...i hope'

After a long day of Flash making Blaze run around the forest Blaze finally got some time to himself.

"Finally some me time" Blaze said to himself. He was walking around the forest just injoying the site of the flowers that srawnded the area. 'Ah it's so peaceful and a vary good place to hunt' he thought feeling kinda hungry. Blaze eyes caught a torchic and crached dawn to hide he crerps up to it slowly then he leaped out and killed it fast with bite 'ah a nice tasty meal' he thought licking his lips "What have you done!!!" Yelled a unfamiliar vice Blaze shoots his head up fast to see a female blaziken staring in horror 'Uh-oh!' Blaze looked at her with a hint of fear "um...well sorry you weren't watching your child but I'm hungry so-oo yeah" he said picking up the lump body but the blaziken glared at him with hate "um so you expect me to be ok with that?..well no I'm not and you just made a big mistake flareone!!" Blaze didn't really want to fight 'like i said im not strong enough!' He thought with panick the Blaziken kick him really hard making him tumble down then the Blaziken jumped on top and started to use drain puch over and over again.

Blaze was trapped undeer her not being able to get free 'what am i to yo?...a puching bag?' 

The pain started to get intense and he started to get tired. Blaze knew he was close to fainting as the Blaziken keeped puching him but suddenly it stopped something pushed her off.

Blaze struggle to get up but everything was blurry and he couldn't get up weekness took over and everything went black.

Blaze opened his eyes but everything was a bit blurry "huh owe" he moneded in pain he sat up feeling kinda heavy but his eyes finally agusted.

To Blaze surprise he was not in his dean or the flower garden "wha- were am i?" He said to himself looking around to see he was indead in some other pokemons dean "wow relax there" Blaze looked to see who said that.

Standing at the endurance was a ninetales with a relaxed forme.

"What? Who are you and were have you taking me?" Blaze demanded. The ninetales came in and his expression was unreadable "um i believe I'm the one who saved you from that Blaziken" he said. His voice was slick "but if your looking for a name...soul my name is soul" he looked friendly to Blaze "um ok...well thanks for the help then i guess I'll-" "Hey let's hunt i wasn't able to get your fresh kill so i can help you out" he offered with a friendly smile. 'Well i am still vary hungry...'

Blaze got to his paws and noded 'yeah ok then" he said trying to be friendly back.

The ninetales lead the way out of the dean "so what may i call you? He asked in that slick voice of his. "Call me Blaze" he said feeling confident 'i don't know what it is about him but i get a good vibe of him' he thought

Blaze and soul walked through the forest looking for a sing of pray "hmm so Blaze..why didn't you fight back when that Blaziken attack you" soul asked but Blaze just shrugs "eh i don't like to fight others" soul gave a unsure face "eh um...your a pokemon that's how we survive" Blaze looked away "...ok so yeah pokemon fight..but i think we fight to much and when I'm king i want to change that i-" Soul placed one of his tales on his mouth "hold on..king? When your king... Oh my Arceus your Royalty!?!"Soul yelled in shock 'maybe i shouldn't have said that'

Blaze drooped his ears "um..maybe" soul stared "so you know king Flash and Queen Spark oh and Prince Ramune..they say he really strong" soul stopped and looked at him "so you are Prince Blaze oh of course how could i miss it I'm so slow" Blaze felt uncomfortable "um yea..ok but can you not make a big deel over this ok I'm just like every other pokemon the hole king thing is overrated..all we do is keep pokemon in line that's all" Blaze explained

Soul noded "ok-yeah your right because im not going to start bending backwards for you" he tessed Blaze rolled his eyes 'thats something Ramune would say.'

Blaze saw a pigeon landed a faw feet away blaze lowerd himself and slowly creeped up and jumed out landing on it ans biting it to end its life.

Blaze started to rip it apert and eating it blaze lick his lips when he was done.

"Tast good huh hahah well i guess thats that" soul said. Blaze got to his paws "well soul it was nice to meet you but i best get going before my dad notice I've been gone this long" Blaze said in a happy tone but soul's expression was the same a poker face "it was nice to meet you to..." He say with a smug.

Blaze walked back to his dean "so were where you?" Blaze spun around to see Ramune sitting on a rack and buy the looks of it he was just in water. His geals were all wet "oh i um" Ramune walked up to him "i can't believe you didn't take me with you hahah well i guess even you need a break from me huh" he said as ushaly. Blaze just smiled "heh next time all right" Ramune noded "i keeped dad bissy so he Wouldn't notice that you've been gone for two days" Blaze froze at that "two day?...wow i muss off been out cold" blaze mumbled "well it's getting dark I'm going to my dean to sleep night blaze" Ramune says as he younes. Blaze went to his beding to sleep as well.

The sun was up and Blaze was sitting by his dad and

Ramune was beside him as well they were talking to Pokemon who have problem 'but why can't they solve there own dame problem...why came to use what can we do about it'

Flash grumbled in announced "look we can't help that's not what we do!...im just hunting with my sons" Ramune noded "some pokemon" Ramune whispers in Blaze ears and he noded in agreement "yea no kidding" the absol glared at them "um so what's the point in having a king then huh?" Flash grawled "because if truble ever cames our way that's when we help...and keep law at bay such as killing for sport!" Blaze felt a little bad for the absol 'but we can't help...we got our own lives to live...i meen i would help if i could'

the absol stormed off "finally!"said Flash Ramune looked at his father "you didn't have be rode about it though" Flash glared at him before looking away "...i know that but some time pokemon expected what can't be done to be done and it gets on my nerves" he sigh

"Well hey there!" Blaze looked to see behind them was Soul the ninetales 'whats he doing here?'

Flash looked at him "who are you...nevermind but we can't help with what ever it is" soul just smirks at them "well i think you can..." Blaze looked at his eyes.

Souls eye were filled with hunger 'wait...'

"Oh..with what?" Ramune asked looking confused. He walk up to Ramune "oh with everything" he said walking around them. Blaze felt lost "huh?" Soul glanced at him "Oh dear...did i not tell you?" Flash glared at soul "huh...you know my son?" Soul noded "well yes we meet yesterday..." Blaze felt a sudden sickness 'something not right' Blaze thought.

"Tell me what?" Blaze asked.

Soul stop walked to look him dead in the eyes "that i want to lead this forest...i want pawer over all these pokemon...but for that you Flash and your mate...sons moste leave for that" his voice was cold as ice and his eyes were hot red with fire.

Flash spicked up "well that's something that's not happening!...i mean came on you and what army?"  Blaze looked at Ramune to see shock in his eye and he was stiff. Blaze looked back at soul feeling angry 'why did i trust a stranger?'

Soul laughs and then gives an evil smark "well actually i have an army of pokemon who follow my ever word...if you don't surrender there's going to be a fight..i will burn down every tree kill every Pokemon that lives here...so I'll give you

until the full moon..or else" he threatened them and turned away with out another ward

'Oh Arceus what's to be done!!!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 916 59
Tempest, a young Jolteon aspiring to be a musician like his father, wounds up in a horrible situation, isolated for years in the remains of his old h...
32.4K 516 20
"We love you both to no end. We'll always love you... 'Till the very end." Spark, a 15 year old in an advanced version in the Pokรฉmon world where Pok...
254 7 7
This is a love story between a Glaceon and Jolteon also please really consider the fact that this is a first for me and I don't really expect this to...
13.8K 510 50
*Featuring Pokรฉmon in place of humans in the real world, Pokรฉmon that normally walk on four legs can stand on their hind legs* Years after witnessing...