Regal Academy - The Legend of...

By chewy_zy

This is a story about a Mermaid and a boy falling in love. But what they didn't know is that they are suppose... More

Chapter 1 - The Legend
Chapter 2 - The Tales
Chapter 3 - The Escape
Chapter 4 - The Meeting
Chapter 5 - The Ball
Chapter 6 - The 'Date'
Chapter 7 - The Mystery
1k!!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Chapter 8 - The Curse
Chapter 9 - The Heartfelt
Chapter 11 - The Feelings
Chapter 12 - The Jealousy
Chapter 13 - The Confession
Chapter 14 - The Danger
Chapter 15 - The Trapped
Chapter 16 - The Past and Present
Chapter 17 - The Masked
Chapter 18 - The Risk
Chapter 19 - The Sacrifice
Chapter 20 - The Barrier
Chapter 21 - The Coronation
Chapter 22 - The Destined *FINAL*

Chapter 10 - The Memories

1.7K 51 40
By chewy_zy

<In the training room...>

*Sounds of swords hitting each other*

Travis and Ling Ling are practicing their sword fighting skills.

Travis charges at Ling Ling but she immediately dodges the attack and tried to attack right back at him.

Travis swiftly blocked her counter attack. Both of them are putting in so much force into their swords.

Travis: "Nice moves."

Ling Ling smirked.

Ling Ling: "Thanks."

In a flash, Ling Ling pushes Travis back with her sword and she swept his legs off the ground.

Travis came falling backwards and he landed on his butt. He groaned in pain.

Travis: "Ouch...that hurts..."

Ling Ling: "Sorry! I tend to be really rough when it comes to sword fights..."

Ling Ling extended her hand out and Travis grabbed it. She pulled him up.

Travis: "It's fine. You had been rough since day one! And that makes you a fierce sword woman."

Ling Ling smiled as she wiped off her sweat with a towel.

Ling Ling: "Thank you, Travis..."

Travis's cheek turned bright red. He was always affected by Ling Ling's cute smile.

Travis: "Well umm Ling Ling....there is something I need to tell you..."

Ling Ling looked at Travis, confused.

Ling Ling: "What is it?"

Travis scratched the back of his head.

Travis: "I-I umm..."

Ling Ling was waiting for Travis's answer.

Travis: "You see...I-"

Ling Ling immediately turned to the clock. Her eyes widened.

Ling Ling: "Omg Travis! We are late!"

She stuffed her towel back into her bag and she dashed out towards the door.

Ling Ling: "Come on!"

Ling Ling busted the door open and went out of the room. Travis stood there and sighed.

Travis: "Bad luck Beast....today is not my lucky day...."

<Meanwhile...>

Rose: "Don't drop it, Rose...don't drop it..."

Rose had prepared Breakfast for Hawk and she is carrying a tray of food to his office.

Not to Long ago, Hawk have appointed her as Harmony's herbalist assistant. He thought that Rose was perfect for the job.

Rose's uniform:

As Rose continued walking down the hallway, she saw two maids talking to each other. She could hear them loud and clear.

Maid 1: "Have you seen Prince Hawk? He's so dreamy!"

Maid 2: "I know! But I heard that he is very restless today, I wonder why."

Maid 1: "I hope he is okay..."

Rose: I can tell that Hawk is really popular with the maids. But him feeling restless? I should go and check on him...

Rose greeted both of them.

Rose: "Good morning."

Both Maids: "Good morning, Miss Rose."

Rose: "I can't help but ask, is hawk feeling okay?"

Maid 2: "Well, when we saw him, he looked like his energy was completely drained from him."

Maid 1: "However, we are not allowed to ask the prince about his problems..."

Rose: "Hmm...Alright. Anyways, thank you."

Both of the maids bowed and went back to work.

Rose: "I should really get going."

Rose hurriedly walked off.

<In Hawk's office...>

*Knock Knock*

Hawk: "You may enter!"

Rose slowly opened the door and stepped into the room.

Hawk was surprised to see Rose.

Hawk: "Rose?"

Rose: "Good morning, Hawk."

Rose closed the door behind her and walked towards Hawk's table.

Rose: "Are you feeling alright?"

Hawk: "What do you mean?"

Rose: "I heard that you were really tired today..."

Hawk: "Umm...yeah, I just..didn't have a goodnight sleep..."

Rose placed the tray beside him.

Rose: "I made breakfast for you."

Hawk stared at the tray of food placed in front of him.

There was French toast, sunny side up eggs, sausages and other kinds of food. And also, a cup of herbal tea on the side.

Hawk: "You really didn't have to!"

Rose sweetly smiled.

Rose: "You have always been so nice to me, so I wanted to do something to show you my gratitude..."

Hawk blushed as he looked at Rose in the eye. Rose blushed a little bit too.

Hawk quickly turned away and coughed.

Hawk: "Thank you...Rose, but unfortunately I really need to get back to work..."

Rose: "I understand. I will see you later then. Take care!"

Rose left the room.

A minute later, Travis and Ling Ling entered.

Ling Ling: "Good morning, your highness."

Travis: "Good morning, Hawk!"

Hawk: "Good morning, both of you."

Travis smiled a bit and said.

Travis: "Sooooooo...we just saw Rose leaving the room. Were you guys in the middle of something?"

Hawk, at that time, was drinking Rose's herbal tea and he almost spat it out.

Hawk: "No! Obviously, not!"

Travis: "Are you lying? You know, you have been quite interested in Rose these days..."

Hawk gave Travis a blank face.

Hawk: "Please shut up, Travis."

Ling Ling: "Yeah, shut up."

Travis felt a bit betrayed by Ling Ling.

Travis: "Aren't you suppose to back me up, Ling Ling?!"

Ling Ling: "Apparently not."

Hawk: "Okay Okay, let's all get to work!"

Hawk had to stop them before they get into a fight again.

Yes...that happened quite often...

<Hours later....>

Hours passed by the clock in swift motion, it was already evening and the sun was starting to set.

Hawk: "*Yawns* Travis, Ling Ling, I think I will go and take a break. Both of you can deliver my documents to my Brother."

Travis: "Yes, of course, we will deliver them right away!"

Travis stood in attention.

Ling Ling: "Come on, Travis. Let's get moving..."

When Travis and Ling Ling finally went out of the room, Hawk thought to himself.

Hawk:  Maybe I should go watch the sunset...to clear everything from last night...

<At the balcony...>

Hawk rested his arms on the railings as he watched the bright sun slowly setting into the ocean.
The waters reflected the sun's image and the sky was brightly lit with warm colours.

Hawk: "What a nice sunset to end the day..."

???: "Hawk?"

Shocked, Hawk turned around and he saw his twin sister, Harmony, standing at the entrance.

Hawk: "Harmony?"

Harmony: "Hello Big Brother..."

Harmony went over to Hawk and stood beside him. She watched the sunset too.

Hawk and Harmony rarely talked to each other and they rarely have a real conversation with each other, due to their busy schedules. Hawk followed his older Brother, Hak, in the royalty business while Harmony decides not to as she prefers to study about herbs and medicine. She wanted to help and heal people. Even though Harmony is the princess of clarines, she did not want to be completely involved with royal stuff.

Harmony: "How are you?"

Hawk: "I'm good. Thanks for asking."

Harmony turned to Hawk and she frowned.

Harmony: "Don't lie to me, Hawk. I can see that something is bothering you."

Hawk sighed.

Hawk: "You know me too well...even though we haven't been contacting each other for quite some time..."

Harmony smiled a little.

Harmony: "Well, we are twins after all. Now, speak."

Hawk hesitated for a while but finally spoke.

Hawk: "I-I don't know why but...last night, I had this really weird dream..."

Harmony: "A dream? What is it about?"

Hawk faced Harmony.

Hawk: "Harmony...do you know King Harry?"

Harmony: "You mean the first King of Clarines?"

Hawk: "Yes! That's him! However, the dream was just too strange..."

Harmony: "Why do you say that?"

Hawk: "Unfortunately, I couldn't hear what they were saying. All I saw was a beach and King Harry was with this woman...she had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. They were also linking hands..."

Harmony thought for a moment and that replied.

Harmony: "You know, this 'woman' kinda reminds me of Rose..."

Hawk's eyes widened a bit.

Hawk: "You're right, she did kinda look like her...."

Hawk was confused. There were so many different thoughts roaming around in his mind.

Hawk: "It just doesn't add up..."

Harmony placed her hands on Hawk's shoulders.

Harmony: "Hawk, maybe your mind is just trying to mess with you. We can't be sure if this is true or not."

Hawk sighed again.

Hawk: "I just can't stop thinking about it...I couldn't even sleep..."

Harmony saw how tense Hawk was so she immediately wrapped her arms around him.

Harmony: "It's okay, Hawk. You will get over it sooner or later. Whenever you have a problem, you can always discuss it with me."

Hawk's mind began to calm down as he hugged Harmony back.

Hawk: "Thank you, Harmony. You had always been looking out for me ever since we were kids."

Harmony broke the hug.

Harmony: "Of course, that is what sisters are for! Besides, you were also a great big brother."

Hawk smiled.

Both of them looked back at the sky and watched as the moon rose up over the ocean....

To be continued...

Hi guys, it's Chewy! I have good news to share, this story had just hit 2k!! Omg, I am so excited! I want to thank everyone who have been reading and supporting this story throughout! Well, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I will see you in the next chapter! Love ya ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 0 12
After his grandfather Theo's passing, James sets about clearing and cleaning up his grandfather's belongings before the estate sale when he runs into...
85.8K 6.1K 34
โjungkook, don't fall in love with the mermaid.โž in which jungkook does the complete opposite and falls in love with the mermaid held in captivity wh...
208 2 23
Is it time to follow your heart? Or should you be gullible for all eternal? Will you just let yourself suffer from the things you hate? Read this sto...
27.8K 573 29
Hawk tries to admit his feelings to rose but something terrible happens, that leads to hawk and rose to dating each other's enemies. A new villain te...