Ryder

By trottinghorsess

He puts the middle finger up. "LEAVE!" "NO!" I shout. He turns to me. "Excuse me?" he raises an eyebrow. "Yo... More

Characters
Rodeo Gang
Enemies
Baby
Kidnapped
Mistakes Were Made
A Month
dont go...
Three Words
Gender
Ava Esme Archer
Mafia Stress
Prom
Epilogue
ending?!
The Final Chapter

Allies

1.4K 37 9
By trottinghorsess

Jade

I start growing tired.. but I refuse to fall asleep...

I can't!

Who knows what this freak could do!

Then he suddenly appears back. "Getaway" my voice muffles.

He creepily laughs. "Oh baby, I just got started" he pulls off his shirt and trails his hands up mine.

Somebody please... please come get me...

"GET OFF!" the man is suddenly thrown off me and my vision clears up so I can see

RYDER!

I kick and kick, but Ryder is too busy beating out this man.

With his bare knuckles, no weapons.

His fists turn all bloody along with the man's face, so Ryder finishes it off by choking the man dead. "RYDER!" I try to scream.

He runs over to me and immediately takes the cloth out of my mouth and unties me.K jump up and hug him tightly. "ARE YOU OKAY?!" he asks. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! DID HE DO ANYTHING?! DID HE HURT YOU?!" he asks.

I cry into his chest, refusing to talk. I guess he gets the hint because he picks me up bridal style and walks me to a group of men. I wrap my arms around his neck in fear... this men are scary... "Boss... who's this?" a man asks.

"I uh-"

"FILLY!" dad runs over to me along with the guys and immediately takes me from Ryder's arms.

"WHERE DID YOU GO?!" Josh asks.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Kendall asks.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" Dylan asks.

I go to speak, but- "RYDER?!" dad looks at Ryder and I tense up. "WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"We're the Polos" Ryder stands tall. "And the question is, what are YOU doing here?"

"We're here to attack these guys" Kendall says.

"So are we" Ryder says.

Dad tilts his head in confusion. "Are you the leader?" he asks and Ryder nods. "Holy shit! You Ryder?! The little prankster?! Oh my FUCK!"

"Dad... Ryder..." I say and they look at me. "Since both our teams were blindly helping each other... wouldn't it be nice to join each other?" I ask.

Dad and Ryder shake their heads. "No. We're our own individual team and I'm not letting a group of people in" dad says.

"Goes for us too" Ryder says.

"What abouttttt we be allies?" I ask and they look at each other.

"That wouldn't be bad... we could always use the extra help" Josh says.

"T-"

Ryder is cut off by a swarm of men running at us.

We all gang up and go after them.

Ryder and dad stay right by my side as we run and shoot. "FLAME LOOK OUT!" Ryder shouts and as I turn to him, a bullet comes my way but Ryder jumps in... taking the bullet.

"RYDER!" I stop in my tracks.

"COME ON WE HAVE TO KEEP RUNNING!" dad shouts and Ryder immediately kills the man that shot him before running side by side with dad and I. "I LIKE YOU KID! YOU TOOK A BULLET FOR MY DAUGHTER...DOWN TO BE ALLIES?"

"YEA!" Ryder shouts while we run.

"LETS END THIS SO WE CAN INTRODUCE OUR TEAMS!" dad pulls out a bomb so Ryder grabs me and pulls me out of the way while dad throws it.

Seconds later of ticking, the bomb goes off and men go flying. "YOU GO LANDON!" we hear Kendall shouts, making us laugh.

**

"I'm Dylan" uncle Dylan puts his hand up.

"Kendall, or as the ladies call me, doll" uncle Kendall smirks and we all look at him.

"Nobody calls you that" dad says, making Ryder and I laugh.

"Anyways, and I'm Josh" uncle Josh says.

Ryder nods. "Well I don't have a team like you that you call... family. These guys are nothing to me and if they die, I get new men" he says and we nod. "But this is my best spy, Cameron" Ryder introduces a man with sorta long hair.

I wave. "I'm Jade"

"And you're Landon Archer" Cameron looks at dad and we all look at him. "ive done my research"

"Okayyyy. Anyways, he's really my team, these guys are nothing" Ryder says.

We nod. "Look who it is! My favorite little prankster" mom walks in with Rosalie, my 'aunt' which is moms best friend.

Ryder smiles. "Hey"

"I remember when you were tiny!!! Now you're an Amazon! How tall are you?" mom asks.

"Six nine" Ryder says and I drop my jaw.

"I'm five five" I smirk and he chuckles. "Well guys, I best go spend some time with my horse, he's been lonely" I shrug.

Ryder slightly smiles. "You act like he's your toddler"

"He basically is" I wink before walking outside to the backyard. Buck comes cantering up and I smile, walking into the field and hugging him. "Hi baby!!" I kiss his head. "You being a good boy?" I chuckle.

Then I hear chuckling following mine from behind me so I turn around to see Ryder watching us. "Well, I'm not this friendly with my bulls" Ryder laughs.

I laugh along. "Yea yea"

"Flame..." he says and I hum. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry for hurting you like I did. You're right, I was abusive towards you... well, to everyone..." he says. "I'm just so lost in my pity... so lost in myself. I only have you... and now your family. I never had that before"

I walk out of the pasture and hug him. "Once you're accepted to the Archers or Red Hooders, you're family forever. We treat you like a son and I'll treat you like my brother" I smile and he sheepishly smiles. "You're protected and we wouldn't let anything happen to you, you're not going anywhere" I let go.

He puts his hands on my waist. "Flame... I'm gonna protect you with my life. I can't undo what I did to you.. but I promise... I promise you're safe with me"

I awe. "You're so fucking sweet. But, I'm gonna get you back" I smirk.

"Wh-" I cut him off by punching his chest. He laughs. "I deserve that"

I laugh and ruffle his hair. "You're alright, Sanders" I smile.

"I tolerant you, Archer" he smiles.

We burst out laughing and I poke his rib. "Woah!" I trail my finger down his rib cage. "I didn't realize ribs are that long!"

"That's not the only thing that's long" he winks and I playfully roll my eyes. "Deadass" he laughs.

"I wonder if your dick is as cocky as you are" I cross my arms.

"Well it's big so... yea it has a big ego" he winks. I laugh and smack his chest. "What about you, Flame? You're pretty cocky too"

I shrug. "Takes one to be one" I say and he drops his jaw. "So about what happened earlier. That kiss-"

"I uh... I know. I'm sorry. I just needed a way to get me to stop myself from killing Bryan. So I was like, why don't kill him with kindness with the girl he's been hitting on that always tells him off?" he shrugs.

"Well... for our first kiss, it was fucking amazing" I say and he looks at me.

We just stare into each other's eyes before Ryder cuffs my cheek and passionately kisses me, tongue and everything.

I fall backwards onto the ground, but that only made Ryder hover over me and our kiss turn into a make out session.

I wrap my arms around his neck and we both smile during the kisses.

"Holy shit" a male voice is heard, making Ryder get off me and we look up to see Cameron. "I knew there was something going on between you two! Are you guys dating?!" he asks.

We shake our heads. "Even if we wanted too, it wouldn't happen. Us being apart of different teams can cause a lot of shit. It's like a... no strings attached kinda thing" Ryder looks at me.

We both clench our jaws and I sigh. "Yea... no strings attached"

Truth is... I really like this boy... but it seems he doesn't know his feelings yet.

"That's rough... good luck on that... it's gonna be hard" Cameron walks to his car.

Ryder and I stand up. "Nobody can know about this. It was a mistake... I-I'm sorry" Ryder runs to his motorcycle.

"NO RYDER-" I try to stop him... but he's already gone.

**

I walk into school, lowkey heartbroken, but what Ryder said was true... that kiss wasn't suppose to happen.

"The results came back already" Ryder walks up to me and I look at him in confusion. "I... I know this is gonna kill you, but... you got an A. You're mommy worthy" he clenches his jaw.

I smile. "What did you get?"

He sighs. "Flame-"

I put my hand up. "No. I know what you're gonna say. I know you hate kids, but they can be amazing! You just have to teach them right"

He shakes his head. "I failed. Because I don't like kids even though it was a fake baby, it's never gonna happen. Kids are a waste of my time and I'm glad I failed this test because it proves to you that they aren't my thing"

"Why are you telling me this? It's not my business to tell you that you should want a kid. It's your decision. This project is over so don't worry about it anymore" I storm off.

But he runs behind me and grabs my arm. "Is this about that I said?" he asks and I cross my arms. "Flame we DONT have feelings for each other. We kissed during a moment, it wasn't suppose to happen so let's just drop it okay?!" he snaps.

I roll my eyes. "Yea" I turn around and walk away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 7.1K 33
"But there's one rule" he says. I turn to him. "Yea? What is it?" "Don't. Fall. In. Love" ** Knox Bailey Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word...
Given Time By K.Ward

Teen Fiction

2.9M 67.7K 55
As kids, Leah and Tanner hated each other. To this day, they still do. Tanner Cole is tall, dark, tattooed, and insanely attractive, though his ugly...
148K 3.4K 43
"He's dangerous, Melissa. I'd stay away from him... way too unpredictable" ** Axel Cody Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Axel is heartle...
130K 2.7K 50
He's a psychotic killer. She's a sweet kind girl. What could go wrong? ** Dodge William Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Dodge is the wor...