Echos of the cursed forest

By makayladecroliere

-BOOK 1- (Warning this story maybe disturbing to some readers.) this is my first story that I'm posting so t... More

Prologue (narrated)
Chapter 1: Evolving
Chapter 2 : The jolteon
Chapter 3 : A dream or realitatea
Chapter 4 : Unforgivable
Chapter 6 : The past
Chapter 7 : Rain of light
Chapter 8 : Where the truble's at
Chapter 9 : The threat (past)
Chapter 10 : Fighting to live
Chapter 11 : A broken home (Jake's past)
Chapter 12 : Will you fight?
Chapter 13 : Journey
Chapter 14 : Psychic within
Chapter 15 : Burning heart's (Past)
Chapter 16: Disaster
Chapter 17 : In your shadow (past)
Chapter 18 : Battle cry's
Chapter 19 : A message
Chapter 20 : Pain and hate (Jake's past)
Chapter 21: A glaceon in need
Chapter 22 : Love in the air (past)
Chapter 23 : Truble under ground
Chapter 24 : Betrayal or Loyalty (past)
Chapter 25 : The tree of soul's
Chapter 26 : Trouble maker
Chapter 27 : Secret's (Jake's past)
Chapter 28 : Anglica knows
Chapter 29 : Awaken from depression (past)
Chapter 30 : The king of everfree
Chapter 31 : A Shadow
Chapter 32 : A gift (past)
Chapter 33 : The Blue moon
Chapter 34 : A Cures
Chapter 35 : Love and Hate (Jake's past)
Chapter 36 : Blood in the water
Chapter 37 : war of soul (past)
Chapter 38 : Who am i really?
Chapter 39 : A safe place
Chapter 40 : Confusion (past)
Chapter 41: Dark river
Chapter 42 : The dark side (Jake's past)
Chapter 43 : Unexpected
Chapter 44 : The plot (Past event)
Chapter 45 Where it hurts the most
Chapter 46 : Umbreon of evil
Chapter 47 : Life regrets (Jake's past)
Chapter 48 : The problem with love
Chapter 49 : Night travels
Chapter 50 : Echo (Past event)
Chapter 51 Learning to trust again
Chapter 52 : The Darkness part 1 (Past event)
Chapter 53 : The Darkness part 2 (Past event)
Capter 54 The darkness part 3 (Past event)
Chapter 55 : A cursed vaporeon
Chapter 56 : The new king
Chapter 57 : war is on it's way
Chapter 58 : darkest days are here (Finel past event)
Chapter 59 : Get ready for war
Chapter 60 : The final battle
epilogue

Chapter 5 : A new start

322 8 2
By makayladecroliere

Steel sat at the town sing just sataring at it with hollw eyes "Steel...i-I'm so sorry.." Slash lower he's head and Dusty sat on the other side of her "i feel like that won't be the last of Skull though he's still going to came after you" Steel herd Dusy but just didn't care her hole life felt upside down "...so what if he is let him i want him to came at me.." Steel snarled "No you can't want that i get that your hurt but it gets better trust me i know what it's like...Skull killed my little brother" Slash meows.

Steel looked at him "huh...look I'm sorry for my negative braver but you can't expect me to smile" she said Dusty noded "of course"

Steel finally got to her paws after sitting for hours "Dusty you got a pack you should probably go home" Steel mumbled but Dusty looked kinda upset "....Steel  your not staying are you?" he asked Steel looked around "..i can't stay here because those houndooms will kill me but if i go home they know were i live" Steel sigh out there.

Slash noded "i hate to say but she's right..."  Dusty stared at them "...wh-what are saying?" He lick his lips nervous for the answer

Steel walk up to Dusty and pushed her head against his "Dusty i gotta leave the mountains....and the foreast your my closed friend and always will be but this is goodbye" Steel felt her voice crack. 'how can this day get any worse. Watching my dad die losing my best friend'

Dustys eye's started to water "b-but ...no Steel yo-you can't l-leave" his voice was all over the place "I'll go with ya!" Dusty huffed

Steel shuck her head "you have a pack..you can't leave them" Steel felt a wave of sadness but she spoke the truth he had a pack "Steel..." Dusty just stared at her "Dusty...bye" She said and turned away and walked along the road not looking back

'its time to start a new life'

"Wait!!" Steel looked over her shoulder to see Slash run up to her "Steel hey i was going to leave here to Because of Skull maybe we can travel together you know..as friends" he said

Steel thought for a bit and "yeah i could use company...." 'as long as you don't stutter so stupidly'.

Steel and Slash bothe walk off.

They got to the end of golden forest.

Steel looked ahead to the opened grass land's the sun was setting makeing the grass look gold

"It feels so big...like there no tree or rock's" Steel said to Slash and he noded "mm yup that's how it always feels when leavenig a nice foreast....but if we follow the path we'll end up in the everfree forest" he meowed back to her. 'everfree forest..yea maybe that were i belong...'

Steel walk off into the grasse land with Slash following.

"Hey your an umbreon so we can travel through night...you know because of your lights" he saod happly. Steel gave a little smile "..yea i guess but im not used to them yet" she admitted he laugh "just evolved huh...well umbreon is a good chance...especially for a shiny" he said but Steel ears when up at that "huh? What do you meen for a shiny it dosent matter" she grumbled but Slash didn't seem to notice "well yes i meen the blue rings yellow eyes it's quite nicer then a normal umbreon" Steel just looked away not wanting to talk about her being a shiny and all it just something she never like talking about.

The moon was now out and at it's fullesd pont to

Steel and Slash were still walking

"Huh maybe we should take a hunting brack" steel huffed "hm more like a sleeping brack for me" Slash meows tardly. Steel saw a taillow land in the grass.

Steel lower herself and her blue rings

turned off to blend in with her black fur

She creeped up and when she got close she leaped out and pinned the taillow.

She quickly bit the taillow in the throat to kill it.

Steel take it back to Slash but he was already sleeping "huh is this safe to sleep in the open?" Steel sat dawn and started tarreing through the taillow.

After Steel crld up next to Slash not careing if it was dangerous to sleep in the open.

"Steel" steel heard her dad's vioce call her the mountains where vary cold but she didn't care "hey Steel came in its to cold for a little eevee like you" Shawn grabbed her by the scruff "dad..can we play a game?" Steel asked in a playfully voice Shawn pot her dawn and smile "hah Steel you know i would but winter is caming and we need to get ready for it...it gets cold in the mountains"

Shawn had blanckis that his friend made them and pot it on steel "but we'll be fine won't we?" She asked Shawn carled up beside her and gave her a lick on the forehead "oh of course Steel" he answered.

Steel just cuddled really close to him feeling safe knowing that the worth of her dad was all she needed for the winter.

"Dad you'll always be here for me even when i evolve right.....right" but there was no answer...

Steel opened here eyes to see she was still in the grass lands she lifed her head to look around "huh...that dream....no not a dream a memory..." Steel's eyes started to water up again as she did remember that day. 'i just can't believe...I'll never have a day like that again'  Steel barred her face in her paws and let out a wine "Steel?" Steel heard Slash ask in a concerted voice "im fine" she says as she gets up "we should go through" she said as she walk by him and he just followed her.

They finally got to the everfree forest.

"Huh so this is everfree forest" Steel looked at Slash yeah i got a sister that lives hear we can stay there" he said happily.

Steel looks around the foreast. "This is the biggest forest in all of pokemon history" Slash meows.

"Huh the biggest..that sounds like a place for me I'll be happier livein here...I'm sure of it..."

Steel was looking around to make a new dean.

Slash was helping her to do so

"Huh how about this?" Slash pointed to a tree with a hole under the gruts that mad a good brawl.

"Perfect!" Steel said

Slash smile "that's great haha i guess that's that" he laughed.

But even though it was her home she still felt home sick was this really her life now.

'stop it i'll get used to it' she told herself.

Steel walk out of what is her dean now Slash came out after her "so do you want yo came meet my sister?" Slash asked and Steel just noded and followed his as the headed over there but Steel saw a carving on a rock and stop to look at it "what's this?" Steel asked Slash

"Um that the pice of king flareon and espeon an-and the missing agg" Steel's hear twitch at that "huh is this some sort of leadging?" She question Slash shruged "well some say that since king flareon hasn't been seen for a long time so most pokemon don't believe it" he meowed

"Huh but what's the story?" Slash just sat there "I'm not sure no one know the full story..they just say that the kings best friend betrayed him".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855 37 21
This is my first time writing on Wattpad! If you have anything rude or unkind to say, please don't say it. I will take constructive criticism though...
256 18 5
Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Pokémon or any of these characters. This is FANFICTION Owners of Pokémon: Nintendo, Game Freak, and Creatures Sylveon, a kin...
1.1K 85 19
So, what happens generally, A quiet umbreon and A friendly sylveon, but not in this story. Sylveon is the queit one and umbreon is the friendly one...
22.7K 629 25
(Note: Please read this story on Wattpad. If you are reading it on any other site or app it is stolen.) Faith is an Eevee with a special ability. She...