❤️ Till Death Do Us Apart ❤️

By MouluvsPrabhas

They loved each other...one misunderstanding ruined the beautiful relation once they had shared. When they th... More

😊Join them in their Journey❤️
Chap-2
Chap-3
Chap-4
❤️A Breathtaking Teaser and Poster by Kaushi❤️
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Chap-8
Chap-9
Chap-10

❤️Chap-1❤️

1.1K 65 88
By MouluvsPrabhas

Dr. Aparna Dasgupta, Head of the department of General Medicine and Psychology in Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata.

Dr. Maya Ray Bhattacharya assists her during screening and consultation with the patients.

*******

Dr. Dasgupta entered her cabin hurriedly as she was late today. She smiled at the young woman who was already there...

Dr. Dasgupta: Maya?

Maya: Hi Doctor...

Dr. Dasgupta: Am so sorry...I know am late today...

Maya: It's absolutely fine, Doctor..I have organized the files and we can go out for rounds once you are ready...

Dr. Dasgupta: Let's go then...

They quickly started evaluating the patients who were admitted under her. Dr. Dasgupta was stunned the way Maya tackled different cases with such patience and care. She was never a polite doctor, rather an extremely punctual and a strict one, patients used to be skeptical and scared while asking anything to her for the second time as she hated to repeat herself. She was not bothered and even when she became aware of losing her patients because of her attitude, she remained same. She met Maya 3 years ago in England when Maya was about to get her degree from University of Edinburgh and she was there for a conference. There's something in that girl which caught her attention...She could not see the same amount of dedication and seriousness among the other students. She gave her card to the young girl as she was keen to work in Kolkata and came back. It's almost 2 years Maya started assisting her...she could see a different kind of satisfaction among her patients as they were not scared of her anymore. She has always been blessed to diagnose her patients appropriately but with the help of Maya, she could connect with their mentality as well. It's been more than a year, she became the head of Psychiatric Department as well...and the credit definitely goes to the young girl, who becomes a child with the children, a magic girl with a beautiful smile for all the old-aged patients, a piller of support for the girls who survived rapes and an extraordinary human being for everyone. She just attended the round session with Maya but Maya was the one who interacted, ate and laughed with her patients while she just checked their medicines, therapies, surgeries....injections.

Their last patient was a 10 years old kid named Sanju suffering from Dengue..the moment he saw Maya...he cried out..Maya was immediately by his side as he hugged her tight...

Sanju (sobbing): Maya Didi, ami injection nebo na (Maya Didi, am not going to take this injection)

Maya eyed the nurse not to put the syringe in his vein as she came to take his blood for evaluating his platelet counts.

Maya (Patting his head): It's okay..it's okay...

Sanju: Everyday they come and take a large amount of blood...how will I go back to my home like this?😢

Maya: Do you trust your Maya Didi?

Sanju nodded his head...

Maya: And if I say that it's required and with this, you can go back to your home soon...probably the day after tomorrow...

He looked at her innocently...

Maya (Smiling at him): But I can promise it won't hurt...

Sanju (Still not sure): Not even a bit...

Maya: Have ants ever bit you...?

Sanju (Casually): Lot of times

Maya: Did...it hurt way too much?

Sanju: Not at all...plus am a boy 😎

Maya: Great..it's gonna be the same feeling so are we ready for the injection?

Sanju (Scared): You will be with me...?

Maya (Eyeing the nurse): Absolutely...as after you, it's my turn...

Sanju: Means...they gonna inject you too😨

Maya (Making a sad face): Yeah...but we are strong right😎

Sanju: Totally...no need to get scared...I will be with you😎

Nurse smiled at Maya as she was done 😊 Dr. Dasgupta smiled at the cute duo...

Dr. Dasgupta: Sanju...look at your right hand now..

Sanju (looking at the band-aid) Omg..it's done...i didn't feel anything🤔 (Looking at Maya) Maya Didi🤔

Maya (Ruffling his hair): So we are not scared of injections anymore, right?

Sanju (Hugging her): You are my Magic Didi...

Maya (Pinching his nose): We just have to divert our attention somewhere...that's the secret😉

Sanju: Sure Didi...I promise I won't cry from tomorrow...

Maya: That's my boy🤗

------------------------------------------------------

It's 8.30 in the evening...Dr. Dasgupta was just done with checking her all her patients for the day...She and Maya quickly summed up their appointments for the next day...while checking the dates...

Dr. Dasgupta: Maya...you forgot again?

Maya: What Doctor?

Dr. Dasgupta: Maya check the date tomorrow and tell me what you have at 1pm with Dr. Chandrima?

Maya bit her lip...

Maya: Am sorry Dr...that completely slipped out of my mind..

Dr. Dasgupta (Softly) You have to be cautions dear..it's not you anymore...a life growing inside you...

Maya nodded her head...and Aparna smiled at her...

Dr. Dasgupta: How will you go?

Maya: Umm..I will go sometimes later...I will visit Ramona (a rape victim) once...

Dr. Dasgupta: We already visited her twice..and we have Shanti and Suman staying with her...it's too late..you should go home and take some rest..don't stress yourself in this condition...

Maya gave her a blank expression...

Dr. Dasgupta: You are coming with me..I will drop you..

Maya: But...

Dr. Dasgupta (Sternly): No but..ke boro? (Who is elder?)

Maya (lowering her head): You...

Dr. Dasgupta: That's set..pack your stuffs...

---------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Bina Bhattacharya (Maya's Thamma/Grandmother)

Maya pressed the calling bell and saw her ever smiling Thamma with a gloomy face opened the door... she immediately got panicked...

Maya: Thammaa...you okay? why are you looking so pale...let me call Doctor Dasgupta...

Thamma: Hey Bhogoban..ei meyetake niye ami korbo 🤦 (Oh Lord, what will I do with this girl 🤦)..Ami "Shoshur kano Oshur" serial dekhchilam. ...(I was watching a serious serial named "Why father in law is a monster" 😆)

before they both could understand anything, Maya rushed to the bathroom and vomited everything she had in her stomach...

Thamma (Patting her back): How many times I told you...not to take this much stress in this condition...(When Maya splashed some cold water on her face repeatedly)

Maya (Totally exhausted and tired): Thamma ami aj ar kichu khabo na...tumi kheye nao (Granny, I don't feel like eating anything..you please have your dinner)

Thamma: Don't sleep in an empty stomach in this condition..I will make your favorite vanilla milkshake..have it with two biscuits and sleep....now go and change...

Maya changed herself into a cotton loose frock....her Thamma brought her milkshake...she hugged her granny...the only person who never judges her...😊

Thamma: Wrong..he too never judged you and loves you the way you are...❤️

Maya immediately looked at her granny...

Thamma: Don't forget girl..am your Thamma for a reason😎..wouldn't I know what's going on in your mind?😉

Maya: I don't wanna talk about him...

Thamma: My stubborn child..when will you realize he too deserves to know...

Maya: Thamma please...am tired....

Thamma (Making a sad face): Acha ami ar kichu bolbo na...(Okay I will not say anything anymore)

Maya placed her head on her Thamma's lap...when she caressed her hair...

-----------------------------------------------------

Her hands were bound together by a thick rope, she drew her legs up and found they were bound too...She tried putting her palms on her belly to feel her baby....She cried out for help and was sweating profusely...with a loud bang...the door flew open...as it was too dark..she could not see his face....He came close to her...

Maya: Don't touch me...I will stab you (She managed to find a broken piece of glass)

He: Maya...it's me... (started working the ropes that tied her hands and feet)

Maya (Crying Loudly): I can't feel my baby...

He (Cupping her cheeks) We will get out of here...Nothing will happen to our baby...

Immediately some men with guns entered there..

He (Looking at them): Let her go...you have issues with me..don't harm my family...

Maya looked at them horrified..clutched his shirt from back who shielded her from them...

Men 1: We will let her go...only in one condition...

Maya could feel her feet were getting numb...

Men 1: You have to die...

He: What's the guarantee that you will not harm her after I die...

Men 1 (Clenching his fist): You know us well..we don't break promises..if killing her was the option...we could have killed her when we kidnapped her...

He: Am ready...

Maya: Nooo...No..pleaseee...

Men 2 and 3 detached Maya from him...

Maya (Loudly): Please let him go...please...don't kill him (Within some seconds she heard whizzing sounds of bullets....

*******

With a jerk....Maya woke up with a scream: JOY.........!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Darlings... finally am here 🤗 Tell me one thing..Do you want both of my stories to get updated simultaneously?🤔

Or should I complete My Mr. Dependable first? 🤔

PS -I added some bengali lines and provided the English translation in brackets🤗... The plot is based in Kolkata ❤️ I know nothing about Medical stuffs...please pardon me if I made some mistakes 😢😢😢

🤗Yours Mou❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.1K 20
EDITED..!! "Why baby... I don't want to live but I live because of you.. you died for me.. why... I want you so bad.. I want to see you smile I want...
202K 7.9K 76
01/03/2018 - #93 in Romance 08/04/2018 - #126 in Fan fiction 11/05/2018- #149 in Anger Prabhas & Anushka finally going to settle in marriage bliss w...
32.2K 2.1K 26
He is an orphan adopted by a rich business family in India. He was treated like a wonderful gem. Being a cool person he waits for a dream girl who co...
24.4K 863 12
A story on my favourite Couple Pranbir... Please support me...😁😁