King and Queen of Hearts ( A...

By setsunamidori

Kuchiki Byakuya descends from one of the four great noble families of Soul Society, the 28th head of the nobl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 A Tale is to Begin
Chapter 2 Remembering Someone
Chapter 3 Boy meets Girl
Chapter 4 Departure
Chapter 5 Arrival
Chapter 6 Troubled Heart
Chapter 7 Melting the Ice
Chapter 08 A Hint of Jealousy
Chapter 09 May I have this Dance Part 1
Chapter 10 May I have this Dance part 2
Chapter 12 Results
Chapter 13 May the Best Man Win
Chapter 14 As Promise
Chapter 15 My Turn
Chapter 16 Questions Part 1
Chapter 16.5 Questions Part 2
Chapter 17 Quest for Truth
Chapter 18 Greatest Kiss
Chapter 19 A Twist in Fate Part 1
Chapter 19.5 A Twist in Fate Part 2
Chapter 20 Senbonzakura's Dilemma
Chapter 21 A Fight for Love
Bonus Chapter 01 A Bride for the Kuchiki Heir
Bonus Chapter 02 Duties
Final Bonus Chapter Banzai!!!
Byakuya's Birthday (DELETED CHAPTER)

Chapter 11 Serving you

530 10 2
By setsunamidori

Chapter 11 Serving You

A/N: short chapter lang ito…. And hiatus muna ang story na ito… i-papublush q na kasi ung isa qng gawa…. Mag-iisip pa aq ng mga scenes para kay hisana, byakuya, at ukitake…. Salamat sa pagtangkilik.

READ, COMMENT, VOTE AND BE A FAN…… MATUTUWA TALAGA AKO…. MAMATZ… =)

It’s been days since the party happen Hisana being Ukitake’s slave will took effect this day.

Ukitake’s POV

“I can’t wait to see her.”

Hisana will be his slave for 2 days. He do not want to make her suffer but it is a good way to know her more.

“Hmmm…. I hope I’ll not scare her if I said I like her.”

It’s true that he fascinates her a lot but he must set some border line after all he is Byakuya’s reincarnated wife.

“Ukitake kaichou I’m here!”

“That’s the cue. He fix himself to look good on her eyes.”

“Come on in.”

“Well…. I know I’m a bit early so I cook you breakfast.”

She handed him a box with rice, chicken soup,eggs, ham, and sliced apples hisana even brewed a tea for him.

^_^ how sweet of her.

“You sure prepare a lot. Arigato Hisa-chan.”

(^u^) “Don’t be.”

He never knew that food will be thrice as delicious if it were made by the girl you like. She even join him in breakfast…. Oh yeah!

“I hope I’d be some of use to you.”

“You’re very polite hisa-chan. I am really happy you’re here helping me and I appreciate your presenve really.”

>///<

They spent the whole day talking what their likes, dislikes, hobbies and many more.

“You sure talk a lot.” Hisana said happily.

“Only with someone who’s talkative as me.” He glances at her.

*slap*

She slapped his shoulder

“Ouch! Hey that’s the 10th time this day.”

“Really?”

He nods.

“Whatever.”

Second day

Early in the morning  she join him eating breakfast. Afternoon came……

Ukitake gave an extreme punch line that made hisana laugh out loud as she slaps him on his shoulder couple of times.

“Hahahahaha…… Hisa-chan is mean.”

She suddenly covers his mouth..

“Shhhh…. Quiet they’re hear you.”

Silence…….

They stared at each other …. Slowly she remove her hands…

“S-Sorry.”

“No harm done.”

Hisana’s POV

Her heart’s pounding really really loud. What happen earlier was an accident she could still feel Ukitake kaichou’s warm breath…..

>////< Why  is she remembering it?

13th squad captain is a bishounen after all. With his gentle voice, attitude and sweet smiles girls couldn’t help but swoon fot him…. An exact opposite of Kuchiki Kaichou… huh? Why is she comparing them?

“Hisana!”

*gasp*

“Sorry if I startled  you. You okay?”

“Hai.”

“Can you help me fall sleep?”

Drat! It’s past seven already….

“S-sure.”

Ukitake no heya…..

(^0^) “Sugoi. You have a nice view of stars here. Hoshi wa kirei.”

“You like stars?”

She nods.

“How can I help you fall sleep?”

Ukitake thinking…….

“Sing a lullaby for me.”

(-_-) hisana

“That’s impossible my singing skills are bad.”

“Hahaha you are brutally honest.”

>///<

Kawai….

“I know I’ll tell you a bed time story.”

“Sounds good.”

“Joushiro-kun you act like a kid sometimes.”

“I know what’s the story?”

“Goldilocks and the 3 bears.”

“Sounds weird.” ^^

“Hmph”

“Joke. Continue hisa-chan.”

The Story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Goldilocks.  She  went for a walk in the forest.  Pretty soon, she came upon a house.  She knocked and, when no one answered, she walked right in.

At the table in the kitchen, there were three bowls of porridge. Goldilocks was hungry.  She tasted the porridge from the first bowl.

"This porridge is too hot!" she exclaimed.

So, she tasted the porridge from the second bowl.

"This porridge is too cold," she said

So, she tasted the last bowl of porridge.

"Ahhh, this porridge is just right," she said happily and she ate it all up.

After she'd eaten the three bears' breakfasts she decided she was feeling a little tired.  So, she walked into the living room where she saw three chairs.  Goldilocks sat in the first chair to rest her feet.   

"This chair is too big!" she exclaimed.

So she sat in the second chair.

"This chair is too big, too!"  she whined.

So she tried the last and smallest chair.

"Ahhh, this chair is just right," she sighed.  But just as she settled down into the chair to rest, it broke into pieces!

Goldilocks was very tired by this time, so she went upstairs to the bedroom.  She lay down in the first bed, but it was too hard. Then she lay in the second bed, but it was too soft. Then she lay down in the third bed and it was just right.  Goldilocks fell asleep.

As she was sleeping, the three bears came home.

"Someone's been eating my porridge," growled the Papa bear.

"Someone's been eating my porridge," said the Mama bear.

"Someone's been eating my porridge and they ate it all up!" cried the Baby bear.

"Someone's been sitting in my chair," growled the Papa bear.

"Someone's been sitting in my chair," said the Mama bear.

"Someone's been sitting in my chair and they've broken it all to pieces," cried the Baby bear.

They decided to look around some more and when they got upstairs to the bedroom, Papa bear growled, "Someone's been sleeping in my bed,"

"Someone's been sleeping in my bed, too" said the Mama bear

"Someone's been sleeping in my bed and she's still there!" exclaimed Baby bear.

Just then, Goldilocks woke up and saw the three bears.  She screamed, "Help!"  And she jumped up and ran out of the room.  Goldilocks ran down the stairs, opened the door, and ran away into the forest.  And she never returned to the home of the three bears.

*yawn*

“And that’s the end of the story.”

Ukitake chuckled. He must be the one who fall asleep not his story teller.

Watching as she softly sleeps he felt his heart was engulfed with warmth.

“What are you doing to me hisana.” He softly whispered.

He caressed her face….. patted her head and carried her to her “Temporary room”.

“Oyasumi. My princess.”

*chup*

He kissed her forehead.

The 2 days he spent with her will be his treasure forever. It was such a waste that he’ll no longer have a one-on –one time with her but with those 2 days he felt he known her for two decades….. he felt blessed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 1 4
Warning Note: MUST READ! THIS IS A SEQUEL to my other story: Is It My Right? (A Byakuya Kuchiki Love Story). Please if you want to know what the hell...
Belonging By Nina

Fanfiction

159K 4.9K 80
[First Book] Emiko Kurosaki is a 15 year old teen who has no memory of her past. All she remembers was waking up on the streets, at the age of seven...
9.9K 267 12
"Rui. I swear I'll protect you no matter what even if it mean's death it's self. I'll find the cure for your sickness and to turn you back into a hum...
588 26 9
You are the sole daughter of Byakuya Kuchiki, the sole heir to a noble family. Your father has broken from tradition with his refusal to marry you of...