Nobody's Business

KayeKillaa által

Vivian is twenty five, Has everything she wants ; Money. She now owns the restaurant her father once had. But... Több

Nobody's Business
1 - You gotta do what you gotta do
2 - Its time
3 - Under control
4 - My Business
5 - One More Chance
6 - Family
7 - Something More
8 - Wrong But Feels Right
9 - Simmilar Feelings
10 - Bad Vibe, Great Suprise In Action
11 - She's Out, I'm In
12 - Takin' It Slow
Author Note!
14 - Lover of The Past
15 - Understandment
16 - Month 9 of Hell
18 - Back Home
19 - #Thirstyfaceass
20 - One On One
21 - Saturday Love
Private chapter
22 - Not Mad
23 - Schemin'
24 - Fistful Of Tears
25 - Bad Habits
26 - Karma At Its Finest
27 - Dinner
28 - Concern
author's note
29 - Type 2
A/N
31 - Lunch In
32 - Open Up
33 - Forgiveness at Deadline
34 - Birthday Surprise PT.1
35 - Birthday Surprise PT.2
36 - Our Business
Bonus Chapter : Thanksgiving
Just Wanna Say..
Note
Editing Soon 2017
Hey guys... (you guys missed me)

17 - Babies

33K 809 723
KayeKillaa által

Nylah Madison (Purple) & Noella Sky Brown (Pink) in MM 

Vivian 

"How can you be so fucking calm?" Chris grumbled finally pulling into the emergency wad of the hospital. hitting the brakes kinda hard, he took the keys out before he got out the car rushing to my side and opened the door as a boy who had to be nearing his early twenties came outside. must be a valet? 

"Because.. I knew what was going to happened?" I said. he shook his head, one of his hands kept shaking on the way here. When he finally came downstairs from about to walk out in boxers and no shirt, he had on some sweats, a inside out shirt and some Nike flip flops.

Chris gave his keys to the valet, honestly i didn't know people worked this late then again emergency happens at all times. Chris walked me into the lobby, holding my back as if i was going to fall out. I knew how far apart my contractions were so it wouldn't be no more surprises. 

 When we walked inside, Chris scurried off the the main desk, in a low tone telling the recpoinst who stared at him with lust. Seriously? When i was about to walk, another contraction hit, when it finished i walked next to Chris and held onto the desk. 

"What did you want papi?" she questioned. I laughed a little. i would've frowned or been pissed for the fact she was trying to seduce him but Chris face was hilarious. 

If looks could kill. 

"What? Bitch get me a doctor, don't you see my girlfriend over here pregnant?" he snapped. He was nervous, and he took things pretty seriously. The only time i see him really serious about something is when somebody eats his chips. Chips. 

I eat them all the time and blame it on Hood. 

"Well-" 

"Lydia, Please stop flirting-- Vivian?" I turned around to see Dr.Pai, i smiled before giving her a hug. She grabbed a wheel chair that was close and wheeled it over. "Aren't you due for another few days?" she questioned, i nodded before sitting. "Yeah but my water broke not to long ago.." I said trailing off.

"Alright lets get you to a room." she said rolling into the  wad, I heard Chris mumbled a 'finally'. it didn't take long for them to prepare a room for me. When i got in, they gave me a hospital gown to change into. 

I had to get Chris to help me out of my dress into the gown, he was even nervous about that. Hands were shaking, he's acting like if he touched my stomach a baby gone fall out. 

Well, it could... Could it? 

But that's not the point. When i was changed he helped me into the bed as a nurse came in and stuck an iv in my arm, and place other monitors on my stomach. Dr.Pai came in with a few other staff. 

"Do you want any epidural?" she asked. I shook my head no, she smiled. "Natural birth with twins?" she said hinting the fact that i might be a little crazy. Yeah, i didn't want any medication, i want it natural. I smiled back as another contraction hit, i grabbed Chris's hand trying to bare. He hissed a little in pain. 

"I'm sorry." i said, he nodded before taking a seat in the chair next to me. I looked down to his shirt. Should i tell him it's inside out? 

Nah. 

"Well your cervix is dilated to 8 cm, your still in the first stage. When you dilated to 10 cm, you have to push." she said. I nodded before throwing my head back the pillow. The contractions weren't that bad, they were highly uncomfortable. 

"You good?" Chris asked, i turned my head towards him, he still had a worry expression on his face. I chuckled, "Your worried about me?" 

"Nah, a nigga was half sleep. I was having a good ass dream but you had to wake me up to scare the shit out of me." he said. 

I narrowed my eyes at him making him laugh, "Yeah, i'm worried about ya ass. it looked like that shit hurt you yet you calm as fuck. Had a nigga about to run outside in his boxers." he muttered, i laughed which made me have another contraction. 

"See this the shit I'm talking about." he complained as i winced holding my stomach. After a minute i got enough strength to pinch him. 

"Make yourself useful and call my parents and your mom."

"At 4am?" he questioned, I nodded, i should've been called my mother. She wanted to be here for everything. Doesn't matter what time of day or night. She'll teleport her ass here if she had to. 

"You don't have to call your mom this early if you don't want but i know my mother. Please." 

He nodded before walking out of the room. 

Dr.Pai turned in her chair and smiled at me, "You two relationship changed since the last time i seen you two." I nodded, she hasn't been my doctor since the day me and Chris found out we were having twins and the same day he kisses me in public, she had an family emergency so she just got back a few days ago.

"Yeah.." I trailed, what was i suppose to say? 

Chris 

It didn't take long to tell the news to Vivian's parent's. Well her mother answered and when i said Vivian and Labor in the same sentence she said they'll be here within ten minutes and hung up on me. Now i was debating whether if i should call my mom. Holding the phone to my ear it rung a few times before she answered. 

"Yes Christopher." she said. she never say hello. 

"Vivian's in labor. We're already at the hospita--"

"For real?"

"No ma I'm just prank calling you for the hell of it."

"Chris don't make me slap you. I'll be in a little while. Should I wake up Keeis?"

that dumb ass nigga. 

"yeah." I said. ion even know why he over there. his girl prolly acting a fool at his house so he think he can just randomly pop up at my Moms.

she made me get off the phone and told me to go back to Vivian. I peeked inside the room to see her with her eyes closed. sending a group text message to a few people including Alex and Terri.

When I pressed send, Vivian's doctor came out.

"will the girls be your first born?" she questioned. I mean mugged her ass. what the hell that was supposed to mea-

I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded.

"Yours and Vivians relationship is different. I honestly never seen anybody get in a relationship with their donors." she spoke.

which made me think when I first met Vivian, she did all the talking. She was beautiful I admit but back then I didn't have thoughts about being in a relationship with her. I guess you could say as we gotten closer, I became protective over her and grew feelings.

I knew I had feelings for her when I took Morgan back. I couldn't even be faithful to her ass with kissing Vivian two days later.

I want to know why niggas fucked her over like that. Vivian's a sweet women. Yeah she has a past with sleeping with her cousin ex husband but she was forgiven.

To be honest I'm happy they fucked her over because I have her now and I don't plan on letting go. Breezy already falling in love and we weren't in a relationship for a year yet.

Hearing one of the monitors go off, a nigga was about to panic. "She's having another contraction I think you should go help her get comfortable." she said. I looked at her wanting her to tell me what to do.

a nigga clueless.

"Coach her. take her mind off the pregnancy. she's really going to need you since she doing it natural, she'll feel all the pain during the birth." she told me I nodded before going back in the room. 

"Why aren't you using that medicine?" i asked, she had an frown on her face as she bit her lip. She opened her eyes and they were glossed. "Because, i want to feel everything. I don't want to be numbed through it. Plus, Epidural can cause problems." 

Before i could comment, her mother, father, and her brother. When Ms.Adam's saw her daughter she smiled before making her way to the bed. "Hey honey. How's everything?" 

Vivian smiled, "I'm good i guess it hurts like hell but i'll be fine." 

Ms.Adams rubbed her hair behind her ear and smiled at her, "You'll be fine baby." 

It was silence until her mom looked at me with an amused eyebrow. "Son, your shirt is inside out." I looked down to see the lining of my shirt. Vivian giggled a little. "You knew?"  i questioned, She looked at me, "Hey, i helped you already when you was about walk out in boxers." 

I glared at her as her family laughed at me. 

** 

My mom, Keeis, and Vivian friends came a little after her parents arrived. Whatever the fuck dilating is, Vivian is still at 8, and now its 7 in the morning. I called Hood ass to come but i got cussed out because it was to early. 

If he ain't eating he sleeping. 

I also call Michael, he said he'll come through later, same for Trey. They said they'll come because they see Vivian as a little sister. They always messing with my baby. 

I been quiet, i didn't know what to do. Vivian mother took over my job to hold her hand so i'm over here looking lost as hell. "Chris, can i speak with you?" I looked up to see Vivian's dad, oh shit. I nodded before following out the room. 

Vivian dad wasn't one of those intimidating dads, he was very chilled. I barely spoke to him, well private anyways. And he chooses this day out of all days. 

"What's up?" 

"You nervous, Son?" he asked with a light chuckle, Vivian's parents barely call me Chris, they always call me son. 

"I've calmed down since she woke me up, but yeah, i'm still nervous." i told him, he placed his hand on my shoulder. Which remind me i still haven't put my shirt on the right way. Fuck it. 

"When it's time for her to deliver, you'll be the only one aloud in the room other than the doctors, but the only advice i have is don't look down there, i don't need Vivian crying about you passing out." 

I nodded when he started to speak again, "I actually like you with my daughter. And i'm very picky when it comes to men for her, but hopefully one day you'll be my--" 

"Vivian is dilated to 10cm, she's ready to push. Chris you need to be in there." Alex said as she and Terri scurried out followed by Vivian's mother, her dad gave me a pat on my back before saying good luck. I swear on god, it felt like i gotten ten times more nervous. I felt like i was sweating bullets but i was still stuck on what he was about to say to me. 

"What were going to say?" 

"Son, i can tell you another time, get your ass in that room." he said, i went inside as another doctor came in behind me and closed the door. She handed me an blue outfit and told me to put it on over my clothes. 

The hell i looked liked? I don't work here. 

Not putting up with a fight, i put it on along with the cap on my head which i found very unnecessary. Getting to Vivian's bed she was panting and her forehead was glistened in sweat. 

Her breathing patterns reminded me of 'we will rock you.' 

She looked up to me and tried to give me a smile when let out a tiny cry. "Fuck....This hurts." i raised an eyebrow at her. Since when she even say that word? 

Grabbing her hand as doctors and other assistant's ran around the room preparing things, i rubbed her hand before leaning down and kissing her lips. "You'll be alright." i whispered, she stared into my eyes before nodding and leaning up and pecking my lips again. 

"I know but you look funny as hell." she tried to laugh, but all she was able to do was sit up and arch her back alittle. 

A nurse came over and removed the blanket Vivian had covering her legs, they brought something over and propped her legs up. Dr.Pai sat down on a stool with a mask on and glasses, she looked up to Vivian and moved it so she could speak. "Your cervix is dilated to 10 cm, and your contractions are a minute apart. When you feel one i want you to push." Vivian bit down on her bottom lip before nodding. 

"And to the father, she might hurt your hand but you just have to bare with it." 

I didn't say anything i just rubbed Vivian's arm, before i let her grasp my hand. We were just looking at each other for a second before she squeezed the life out of my damn hand. I swear i heard something crack. 

"Just push, Vivian." the doctor coached, I saw i few tears run down Vivian cheeks. I'm guessing she did what she was told because she let a scream. 

"Your doing good, The head is crowning." I didn't know what that mean't so you know a nigga peeked a little. "Oh shit." i mumbled, I returned to my originally spot so quickly.. 

All i seen was alot of fucking hair. 

i grabbed the towel that on the table next to me before wiping Vivian's face, she had an annoyed expression on her face. "Vivian please keep push-" 

"Bitch i know what the fuck I'm suppose to do, please stop talking." Vivian nearly screamed. I damned near broke my neck to look at her. 

That shut that doctor up though. 

Vivian Leaned up and cradled her stomach with one head and crushing mines in the other, Dr.Pai smiled when a cry filled the room. Vivian panted before laying her head on the bed. 

"It's a girl," she announced. 

Dr.Pai handed the baby to another nurse who went to clean her, When she brought her back over to Vivian and I, she was wrapped in a purple blanket, she didn't have a hat on, because she had a head full of hair. 

Vivian smiled as the nurse placed the baby- my daughter in Vivian's arms, i moved in closer and rubbed my finger against her cheek. I swear i feel my heart do something, "She's so precious.." Vivian mumbled, she had a tear running, i wiped it before kissing her lips. 

"Daughter #2 like being inside of mommy, your contractions has died to to two minutes. She won't be here right away." a different nurse said. I swear to god i forgot we were having twins. 

"Or....She'll be here now?" she add unsure. A nurse picked up the baby from Vivian's arms so she took my hand and squeezed again.

Just when a nigga thought he was going get a break. 

"This hurts like hell.." she whimpered, i didn't know what to say. Let me rephrased that, I wasn't going to say anything. I was not about to get cussed out. 

"One last push Vivian..." 

This time i kept my eyes from down there. Nah, wasn't doing that again. Another cry filled the room, well it wasn't a cry it was more like an whine. When they took my other daugther, and cleaned her up. Bringing both babies over to us, i took the one in the pink which was the one who was just born. And Vivian got the on-

I'mma stop calling them 'the one' we need to name them. 

Vivian 

Looking down at my daughter, i smiled before kissing her forehead. Looking at Chris, he had a smile on his face as he brushed his finger lightly against her cheek. It felt so surreal honestly, actually feeling the pain was like hell but it was all worth it. I achieved something, i brought two new lives into the world. The pain didn't matter, i knew the outcome from it. 

"Which one you two wanna name first?" Dr.Pai asked, i felt bad for cursing at her but she was irking my nerves. 

Chris and I held eye connect, I smiled before nodding down indicating i wanted to name the one i was holding. "Nylah Madison Brown" 

Chris smiled as Dr.Pai wrote down the name, " Noella Sky Brown." Chris said, I nodded. It was cute. "Congratulations," she said. I said thank you as i played with Nylah nose.

Five minutes later, me and Chris switched. After twenty minutes of playing with the babies. I had an urge to push. 

"Don't say it's another baby." Chris said nervously. Dr.Pai laughed, as a nurse gave Noella to Chris so he cradled both-- one in each arn. 

"No, I have to deliver the placenta." i said, he was about to ask what it was but i just put my hand up. He didn't have to know everything. It took about five minutes for me to actually push it out. When they did, they helped me get cleaned up alittle and they let me change beds as well as rooms. 

The room we switched into was like a suite, it was cute honestly. I had to be wheeled to the room by a bed because i shouldn't walk for at least a few hours. i'm sore to even sit up. Perks for not having Equirdal. 

When i got settled in the new room, me and Chris spent time together with the girls. It was peaceful. Nylah and Noella were classified as idiecial twins. But Chris and I figured out the littlest thing to see the difference. 

Nylah had a birth mark on her right ear and Noela had a small birthmark on her wrist. "They are so cute." I cooed, Chris pulled my body into him. He changed into some different clothes-- that were on right this time. He pulled my chin and turned it so i was looking at him, "Thank you." he mumbled before kissing me. I smiled and accepted his kiss, "I should be thanking you, donor." I joked a little. 

"Well we're thanking each other." he said, kissing my cheek. I blushed for some odd reason. Noella started to squirm in Chris's arms before letting out a tiny cry. it was so low. I poked my lip out as Chris rocked her alittle. 

"She's hungry mama," Dr.Pai said, she took Nylah from me and placed her in the crib thing next to me since she was sleeping. When she was done she undid the bow in the back of my gown before letting my breast out. "We'll see if she latches on, if she doesn't then we'll give her some formula to steady her sugar level." I nodded before carefully holding her. 

**

She latched on quiet quickly. When she was finished she went to sleep. Nylah woke up around that time but she wouldn't latch on so they gave her formula. 

"Knock knock, i'm coming in." I looked up to see my mom and dad-- and Jamal. Chris had Nylah in his arms sleep as he was dozing off  alittle. 

"Aw they are beautiful.." she cooed, my dad gave me a kiss on the forehead and told me congratulations. Noella sneezed, which made Chris open his eyes. He looked around confusedly before pulling Nylah into his chest alittle more. 

Terri and Alex came in with there baby loving asses, with balloons and gifts. Since it was around 9 in the morning, Chris mom and his cousin Keeis came in. 

"Yall weren't playing about two?" Keeis asked dumbly. Chris glared at him while i laughed. Joyce came over to me and hugged me. "Vivian, they are beauties, how was it?" she asked, i sighed. 

"It hurt like hell." I said, she laughed, "Chris was the worst one i had-- his head was jus--" 

"Ma" Joyce closed her mouth and i giggled, "You still have a fat head." i said, he pecked my lips and shrugged. 

"Y'all are adorable." she cooed, 

**

:Trey and Hood-- who gave me a death glare(playfully) came in around 11am to see the girls and make jokes on Chris. Everybody else had left already, my mom and dad said they'll see me when i go home which was tomorrow afternoon, Devon already called and said he'll see them then. It was now 4pm, and me and Chris finally found it in our hearts to actually put the girls down. I asked him if he could go get me something to get because i haven't eaten any meals for hours and i was starving. 

He was hesitate but i assured him i'll be fine. That was over ten minutes ago, a knock was on the door. i wasn't excepting no other visitors. "Come in?" the door opened and Loren appeared-- with Morgan. 

" Hey... Congratulations." Loren said, i smiled small. We haven't spoken in months. I didn't know why but i wasn't really bother by it. I was pregnant and i wasn't going to break my neck over the fact that she wasn't answering my calls. 

"They are adorable. What are their names?" 

"Thanks, Noella is the one in the pink and Nylah is the one in the purple." i said, Morgan was still at the door. When i looked in her direction she smiled faintly. "Congrats Vivian." she said softly. I thanked her. She was being polite and it fit her.

Her persona, wasn't as angry she seemed chilled or she was on a drug i didn't know about. 

"C'mon you can see them." i said, i wasn't a person to hold a grudge. I eventually forgave people. She walked next to Loren and looked over the twins. "They are cute." she said. i didn't say anything in return though. I already said thank you to Loren so i just nodded. 

"Hey Babe, i didn't know what you wanted so i got you some-" he walked in with a bag, but he stopped speaking when he saw Loren and Morgan, i know he was shocked to see them-- Morgan at the most. 

"I got you some fruit and a chicken wrap." he finished with an lifted eyebrow. "Congratulations on the twins Chris." Morgan spoke, he nodded and said Thank you. It was a moment of silence before Loren spoke up and said they to go. When they were gone, Chris looked at me questioningly. 

"Why?" 

"She came to congratulate." i said. 

**

It was now past 10pm and the twins woke up a few times before having to change diapers and feed them. I was laying on Chris's chest, I was tired but i didn't feel like sleeping. 

"Vivian.." Chris whispered. I looked up. 

"Yeah fathead." 

"Let's cut out all the bullshit, You love me?" he asked, i smiled. 

"Yes. I love you. You love me?" 

"Hell yeah." 

"Let's get married." he added. 

___

SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. Me and story been fighting for the longest. But i finally updated. Another update not until i come back from Florida. If i'm able to update before Thursday (When i leave) i will. 

Please Vote & Comment 

--Kennedy 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

101K 2.1K 30
Aliyah Solé a college student with big dreams she's multi-talented she can sing, dance, she's a woman of many talents. With beauty and brains she tur...
18.4K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown
75.8K 2.2K 66
Isabella Rose is a 25 year-old girl who is adventurous, outgoing, smart, and naturally beautiful. But she's also a girl who's is in love with her mo...
531 36 34
Dominic Brown is a man who's had a pretty good life until a year ago. A year ago when his life had change from being a loving husband and father to...