š†š€šš† š‹š„š€šƒš„š‘ ā€¢ š‰šˆ...

By Taegivesmestigma_

š‘š„š–š‘šˆš“š“š„š__ š‰šˆšŠšŽšŽšŠ | One of South Korea's biggest and dangerous gang is lead by Jeon Jung... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šØš§šž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š”š«šžšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšØš®š«
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸš¢šÆšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬š¢š±
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬šžšÆšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šžš¢š š”š­
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š§š¢š§šž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­šžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šžš„šžšÆšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš„šÆšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š”š¢š«š­š”š­šžšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšØš®š«š­šžšžš§ (ššžš°!)
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸš¢šŸš­š”š­šžšžš§ (ššžš°!)
š•øš–Šš–Šš–™ š–™š–š–Š š–ˆš–š–†š–—š–†š–ˆš–™š–Šš–—š–˜ (š–“š–Šš–œ!) šŸ—
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬š¢š±š­šžšžš§ (ššžš°!)
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§ (ššžš°!)
š”—š”¢š”ž š”­š”žš”Æš”±š”¶, š”‘š”²š”Ŗš”Ÿš”¢š”Æ š”’š”«š”¢ā˜•ļø
šššœš­š®ššš„ šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šžš¢š š”š­šžšžš§
ššŒšš‘ššŠšš™ššššŽšš› ššŽšš’šššš‘ššššššŽššŽšš—
Important Discussion Note + Continuing The Book??
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š§š¢š§šžš­šžšžš§ (ššžš°!)
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š² (ššžš°!)
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-šØš§šž (ššžš°!)
š”‘š”¬š”±š”¢ā›“
š•§š•šš•£š•„š•¦š•’š• š•£š•–š•’š•š•šš•„š•Ŗ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-š­š°šØ
š•·š–Žš–‹š–Š š–šš–•š–‰š–†š–™š–Š: š™–š™¢ š™„ š™˜š™¤š™¢š™žš™£š™œ š™—š™–š™˜š™ ?šŸ§©
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-š­š”š«šžšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-šŸšØš®š«

šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šØ

12.8K 415 307
By Taegivesmestigma_

Jungkook's POV:
-

"joon is there anything we should know before we enter?" I asked filling my gun with bullets.

"no jungkook, there's nothing really. . just guards patrolling the building, everyone's ready for us to signal them so they can move in and distract the guards as we get the jewels."

"good job, but remember not to leave anyone behind." I said sliding my gun into my pocket as namjoon and I entered the building, Yoongi and his crew were waiting for us to go in as everyone else was left at the dorms incase the serpents would attack. Luckily my gang has a lot of members over six thousand of them living there, my great grandfather bought a large peak of land so we could build our home there. But some members did choose to just stay with their families so if you were to add the ones that lived with their families too it would be 1 million. Since our gang influenced all over South Korea, China, Thailand and Japan mostly around Asia gaining us first place as serpents follow behind in second.

I held my breath, "let's do this."

Namjoon aimed at the glass doors as they broke immediately on impact as we entered the building, "this is way too damn easy," I thought waiting for something to pop out on us only a few seconds later I heard roaring and alarms going off from every inch of the building, as the two for us hid watching guards run past to find the source of the chaos we continued down the hallway to the vault where the jewels were kept, the jewels were worth 2 billion won.

And the first gang to get it would have won the title which is exactly why I changed my mind.

"It's in here, all I have to do is put in the password and we're good to go." Namjoon happily explained as he placed his hand on the vault, his eyes going black before immediately showing numbers and words flash while his hand started glowing red and green I just looked into the hall, seeing two cops running towards us.

"please sir. . the both of you put your hands up now!"

"fuck you." I quickly pulled out my gun holding the tigger, "one more fucking step and I'll blow both of your heads. . got that? serpents." I smirked as they smiled back, "jungkook how did you know, but shouldn't you be at home now? I mean the jewels were meant to be ours to take mr M wouldn't be so happy once he hears about this." They smirked.

"which is exactly why he won't." I smiled before pulling the tigger as the two bodies struck the ground as I heard more chao, "jungkook I got it! hurry help me!" Namjoon yelled, as I helped
him take the jewels as we started leaving the museum I called Yoongi on the watch devices Namjoon made for all of us to communicate with each other.

"Yoongi, Namjoon and I are done. You can all leave now, and remember no man gets left behind!"

[sorry Jungkook, we'll be out in a minute. The serpents showed up so we had to kill them all but luckily we captured a few of them to hold them as hostages.]

"good job meow meow, now get back as quick as you can."

[call me that again and you'll see. . see you jung.]

"I can tell he's smiling now." I chuckled. Yoongi was always happy with the nicknames I gave him but just never wanted to show the others how much he liked them.

We both exited the building as it was surrounded by bodies littering the ground I smiled realising we had won, I knew the boys deserved a bit of celebration.

_________________

The whole day I felt off, that unknown message was getting to me. I just didn't understand didn't get it I was so confused that it resulted to a headache.

"yo Jimin you okay?" I turned to my bestfriend nodding bringing my hand to my face, "yeah. . It's just my head." I weakly smiled at her.

"so are you going to Seulgi's party today? It's at Lions den tonight."

"I don't know. . I mean I wanna but, I think I'll just stay in and study tonight you know a bunch of gangs go there right? to make arrangements and sell drugs. I do not wanna get caught up during one of it."

"but you'll be fine c'mon you've got me and Jinyoung." She smiled widely showing me a reassuring smile.

"I don't know but he's been different. . I know I might seem like a crazy obsessed boyfriend but I just think he's cheating on me. Lately he hasn't been showing me that much affection and would even pull away sometimes if I try to kiss or hug him."

"seriously? I don't think so, I mean I haven't seen any signs that would go towards that theory. But maybe you should just ask." I chuckled nervously, "yeah you're probably right, I mean I don't even know why I thought that."

School passed and I was now at home doing homework, with the amount I had to I don't think I'll be able to go to the party. I sighed heavily as I started power writing through my homework.

_______________

Lions den
the most essential place and heart to Seoul as it has became an iconic place for gangs to either trade, sell drugs, starting gang wars or ending them.

But also for all the wealthy goodie two shoes kids to party at.

I sat in the corner with my members as we celebrated, "toast to us, for our never ending rising empire." We all chugged down our drinks before Hoseok and Taehyung walked into the booth hand in hand.

"vhope you're finally here." Yoongi smiled, "yeah. . we miss anything?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok sat on his lap as they started cuddling, I noticed Namjoon just staring at them. . 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲.

"Namjoon you okay?" He just nodded, "I mean or do you want a girl tonight, I've never seen you with any girl really—"He showed a pained expression on his face, "look I'm not interested in any girl right now, I'm not gonna bring a chick just to have a useless fuck!"  I was a taken back by his sudden outburst, he froze quickly apologizing before leaving the booth.

I nodded in understandment, I really needed to take a piss so I made my way to the bathroom.

I went to the thing (A/N: I forgot the name on of the one boys use sooo yeahhhh love you all hehehehe) unzipping my pants doing my business, immediately I started hearing moans come from a cubicle so I turned around just staring at the cubicle before it stop a girl and a boy soon coming out.

The girl had hickey all over her neck and chest as she was fixing her skirt when she saw me her face reddened as she bowed down and apologised, "if you gonna do it do it somewhere else, for the love of god." I rolled my eyes as her boyfriend didn't seem to care while he was fixing his trousers, before glaring at me.

I let him glare I didn't care but I know that I've definitely seen that face somewhere before.

I done my business washing my hands before leaving the bathroom, I checked out on the dance floor.
𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠? I thought.

I immediately stopped spotting a girl with dark blue dyed hair, time to make a move.

Timeskip~

I was now home on the balcony staring into the night sky as I blowed out a huff of my smoke before continuing to put the cigarette against my lips, I turned around staring at Ahin as she slept peacefully in my bed a single blanket covering her naked body.

I stopped before getting in bed letting sleep take over my body.

________________

"seriously I can't do this anymore."

"do what?"

"this!? I can't keep doing this, I mean you have a fucking boyfriend Jinyoung who happens to be my bestfriend since we were four."

"anddd? You were the one that brought your horny ass my way I didn't ask for you to come Yerim." Jinyoung rolled his eyes as they entered his bedroom.

-
Well we doneeeeeee ima bit shook but Yerim imma come for you.

You're author,
Taegivesmestigma_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 13.4K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
18.9K 755 57
"You're scared of me." Jungkook says. I nod. "I am." I say, and with my shaking hands I pick up a gun next to me. I point it to him. He's a bit t...
276K 16.9K 43
jeon jungkook is crazy for a famous kpop idol kim taehyung, mostly known as V. jungkook is also the owner of the most popular blog on twitter, dedic...
328 3 20
Imagine being the most feared murderer in South Korea. How about in the world? Jeon Jungkook doesn't have to imagine. He is the most feared murderer...