her {finn wolfhard}

By cherryb-mb

โ˜๏ธ More

โ˜๏ธ
โ˜๏ธ
โ˜๏ธ
โ˜๏ธ
โ˜๏ธ
๐ŸŒง
๐ŸŒฆ
โ˜๏ธ
โ›…๏ธ
โ˜๏ธ
๐ŸŒฆ
๐ŸŒค
โ›…๏ธ
๐ŸŒง
โ›…๏ธ
๐ŸŒฆ
๐ŸŒฌ
๐ŸŒฉ
โ˜๏ธ
๐ŸŒฌ
๐ŸŒฅ
๐ŸŒฌ
๐ŸŒฉ
๐ŸŒฅ
โ˜€๏ธ
๐ŸŒฌ
๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸŒช
๐Ÿ’‘
๐Ÿ’
โ›ˆ

๐ŸŒฌ

251 7 1
By cherryb-mb

"mmh babe, i have to get to class." i mumbled against finns lips.

"i can't help myself." he apologized but pecked my lips once again.

i giggled and kissed him back.

the warning bell rung and he pulled away from me.

i wiped some of the lip gloss from his shiny lips, giggling.

"come on, i'll walk you to your class." he said and fixed a strand of hair that was messy from his hands.

we snuck out of the locker room without being caught.

we walked together to my class and got there once the actual bell rung.

"i'll see you later." i said, almost dreamily as i walked into my class.

luca squinted at me from the back of the classroom and i tried to look as casual as possible.

i place my bag on the floor and sat in my seat next to luca.

"hey." i greeted. he leaned in for a kiss but i turned away, getting a notebook out of my bag.

he awkwardly turned to the front of the class.

i kept my eyes on the teacher the whole period, not wanting to give him an opportunity to spark up a conversation.

the period ended and shoved my books back into my bag.

"amirah, wait." luca caped our and jogged up to me.

what now?

"yeah?"

"what the hell is that on your neck?" he sounded a little calm which frightened me a little.

why am i so dumb?

"what?" i asked like the dumbass i was.

"that." he touched my bruised neck and i did the dumb thing of hissing in pain. "what is that?"

i shrugged my shoulders.

"i-i don't know." i mumbled.

"what do you mean you don't know? how do you not know that you have a fucking hickey on your neck?! you had to look in the mirror at sometime today!" he shouted.

i spotted finn from down the hall. he was laughing at something caleb said, basically wheezing.

caleb looked around and must have saw the angry look on luca's face because he nudged finn and nodded his head toward us.

"so who did it? because i know damn well it wasn't me, you don't even let me near your neck."

i forgot about that.

"i don't let hook ups mark me." i said quietly but luca still ended up hearing me.

"hook up?!" he exclaimed.

"what's going on?" finn asked as he finally came over to us with caleb.

"nothing that involves you." luca shooed him away.

"anything that involves amirah involves me. so what's the problem?" finn looked him up and down.

my heart needs to calm the fuck down

"since when were you guys so close. she hated you like a week ago." luca, eyeing the arm finn subconsciously placed around my waist.

"that's not what i came over here to talk about. i just wanna know why you're yelling at her." finn stood up straighter, almost towering over luca.

"look. this has absolutely nothing to do with you. if you are the one that gave her that big ass hickey on her neck, then i have no interest in talking to you."

"you're about to be real interested in me buddy."

caleb choked.

"excuse me?" luca sounded almost offended.

"did i stutter?"

at this point, caleb was biting on his fist, attempting not to laugh.

luca looked down at me.

"is this true? i was just a hook up to you?" he stepped closer.

"did i stutter?" i smiled and finn squeezed my side, silently praising me.

he started walking closer to me again but caleb placed a hand on his chest, stopping him.

"if you even try touching her, i will knock every single fucking tooth out of your your mouth." caleb warned.

luca looked down at caleb.

he took a step closer, testing him. he then proceeded to tap shoulder.

finns nostrils flared and he let go of my waist.

i tried reaching for his hand to stop him but i was too late.

his fist connected to luca's knocking him down to the floor.

caleb hopped on top of him, and kept throwing punches at his face.

a crowd began to form. some people had their phones out recording, and some were just amazed at how bad luca was getting beat up.

"don't fucking touch my sister." caleb screamed as security pulled him off of luca.

he had tears streaming down his face and his voice began cracking.

"don't touch my fucking sister!" the words fell from his mouth like a mantra. his voice sounded further and further away as he got pulled into an administrator office.

security ordered the rest of the students to get to class and another guard helped luca.

i guess caleb decided to go nice on him.

because he only knocked one tooth out, not all.

we got guided to the same administrative office as caleb to discuss what happened.

caleb was sitting on a sofa with his arm propped up on the armrest, covering his face.

i sat next to him and held his head to my chest. he seemed to sob even harder, hurting my heart even more.

i rubbed his back and let his cry.

"okay so what happened?" ms.galena asked, getting more comfortable in her seat.

finn looked at me and patted my thigh.

i explained everything, vaguely going over caleb's situation.

we could basically see the pity form on her face.

"well that changes the whole thing." she tapped her pen against her desk.

her mouth twisted to the side as she thought.

"okay so i would've had to suspend you two for a week but now that there is a valid reason, i'll only give you guys two days, he'll get the whole week." she said.

"and for you miss timms." she averted her view to me.

"i'll handle the classes that you have with luca. i'll speak to your teachers but if you still feel uncomfortable with the changes, then we can make changes around your preferences. okay?"

"thank you." i smiled and nodded.

caleb lifted his head and i gave him some tissues.

he took them and loudly blew his nose making finn and i giggle.

"i'll explain everything to your parents and then you guys can go."

she made sure that the numbers were corrects and called their parents.

"is your dad gonna be mad?" caleb looked over at finn.

"no, he's probably gonna be proud. confused at most because i told him amirah moved to nebraska."

"what?!"

since when did i move to nebraska?!?!

"long story. anyways, how's your mom gonna take it?" finn asked.

"who knows. i rarely get in trouble anymore so she's probably not gonna be as mad, most likely she's gonna be surprised." he shrugged.

"changing the subject. when the heck did this happen?" caleb motioned to me and finn.

i laughed and finn blushed.

"like two days ago." finn said.

"and i'm just finding this out?! you usually tell me about stuff like this." caleb complained.

"i don't know, we were too busy making out to tell anyone. millie knows though."

"millie?! why does she know before me?" caleb screeched.

"she called in the middle of a moment and put two and two together." i said.

"well i'm glad you guys finally got together." caleb sighed.

"you knew too?"

"we been knew sis."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 9.3K 136
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„๐’ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ป๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
210K 5.1K 30
Out of everyone in the world, Why are you choosing me? โ™ก
14.3K 266 84
self explanatory
500K 8.1K 75
Iษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›แดกแด แด„แด-sแด›แด€ส€s แด€ส€แด‡ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดษด sแด„ส€แด‡แด‡ษด แด€ษดแด… sแดแดแด‡สœแดแดก สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด แด›แด แด€สŸsแด า“แด€สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดา“า“ sแด„ส€แด‡แด‡ษด. (หขแต’แถœโฑแตƒหก แตแต‰แตˆโฑแต—) (+โฑสณหก) ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜...