Hold My Hand

Bởi crimsonfool

Will you let me hold your hand? Credits to the amazing Bittersweet for creating Sotus. The characters are not... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
UniFest Day 1 Part 1
UniFest Day 1 Part 2
Valentines Day Special Part 1
Valentines Day Special Part 2
Valentines Day Special Part 3
UniFest Day 3
Make Me Hold Your Hand
I'll Hold Your Hand
Ask Me To Hold Your Hand
Beach Please Part 2
Beach Please Part 3
Note
Served (Mature)

Bonus Chapter: Beach Please Part 1

9.9K 449 67
Bởi crimsonfool

AN
Lol just kidding. I'm back.

---

The seniors picked the second weekend after Kongpob was released from the hospital to give the freshmen their reward for the recent Festival. They all did a great job which earned the Gear Café a medal for being the most successful stall during the event. Tew and the others asked their seniors if their trip to the beach could be postponed because Kongpob got into an accident, and the Gear Café was a team effort, it wouldn’t be right to celebrate with one of them missing. The seniors agreed as well, and since they were busy with their thesis they asked the third year hazing team to look after the juniors who favored Kongpob and the others.

    The buses are all lined up as the freshmen busy themselves with taking pictures with their friends while Tew, the class representative, is busy doing a headcount making sure no one is missing. From the side stand Kongpob and his friends, making small talks as they wait for their juniors.

    “Are you guys ready?” from behind, Bright yells his arms wide open with a huge smile on his face. The freshmen all turn to him and cheers.

    “Why do you have to wear such ugly shirt?” Toota says with disgust.

    “It’s fashion, Toota!”

    The juniors laugh at their antics. It’s still early in the morning but those two are already at it.

    “If you two don’t shut up I’m going to stuff your shirts in your mouths.” Arthit, the head hazer, says, glaring at his two friends as he makes his way to his boyfriend, Kongpob.

    Kongpob then smiles when he sees his Arthit walking towards him. He knows his boyfriend will be grumpy this early in the morning so he already bought Arthit his favorite drink.

    “Good morning, P’Arthit.” Kongpob greets before handing the pink milk. His friends stop their chattering to greet their senior properly before resuming.

    Arthit grunts a response and takes the drink. He takes a sip and leans on Kongpob.

    Kongpob is still not used to how Arthit had changed these past few weeks. He liked this new Arthit. His boyfriend still blushes when Kongpob teases him, Arthit still gets grumpy and glares at him but those glares were getting softer and softer by the day; whenever Kongpob would try to hold Arthit’s hand the other will not comment on it, most nights that they’re together Arthit would be the one to wrap an arm around him, or wound an arm around his waist. It’s sweet and Kongpob is thankful for the change.

    He’s still the same Arthit though. Whenever his boyfriend’s friends would notice them being close Arthit would glare and threat his friends. Kongpob always finds it funny because Arthit would blush and hide behind him afterwards.

    Tew later comes to them and tells them they’re ready to board the buses. It’s supposed to be the seniors’ responsibility but Tew doesn’t seem to mind.

    All their seniors board first and Kongpob watches Arthit sluggishly walk up to the bus all the while taking a sip of his milk. He chuckles and shakes his head. His P’Arthit can be really cute sometimes.

    The freshmen all boards next and when Kongpob enters the bus he notices a vacant seat next to his boyfriend. All the seniors are situated at the back, Bright and Toota still arguing about something childish, next to them are Prem who looks annoyed, and Knott who looks like he wants to change seat with Arthit.

    Arthit looks at him daring him to say something. Kongpob just smiles and sits next to him. His friends call this as a special privilege because he’s the boyfriend of the head hazer; Kongpob thinks they’re all silly. But it’s a nice thought; having special privilege only he can have.

    It’s a good thing, too; since that time Arthit had announced to their co-codes and friends that they were dating, the entire first year had gotten the memo that Kongpob and Arthit are a thing. No one seemed to look at them – him, differently. They all just accepted it.

    As the bus starts to move Arthit starts to snooze. The trip to the beach is a two hour ride and it seems like his boyfriend will take that time to take a nap. Kongpob offers his shoulders but Arthit declines.

    It’s not in Kongpob’s nature to glare at people but when the group in his back begins to be rowdy he turns behind and glares at them. Bright and Toota, in a middle of hitting each other with their neck pillows, looks at him apologizes. He doesn’t want the noise to wake his Arthit, and he’s trying to make his senior comfortable in his seat.

    Halfway through the ride Arthit’s head finally lolls to his side and right into Kongpob’s shoulder. He smiles. Kongpob swipes the stray hair on his boyfriend’s forehead before placing his head gently on top of Arthit’s and closes his eyes. He was quite tired as well, with all the assignments and papers they needed to submit.

-

They were all expecting the place to be just like the one where they received their gears but this one is different – way different. Kongpob has no idea how much they really earned at the Gear Café but it seemed like it was quite hefty to be able to afford this kind of place accommodating all the freshmen.

    It’s one of those resorts that have people greet you at the reception with drinks. Tew, the ever responsible one, looks confused. Even the seniors are looking in wonder.

    “What did you guys do to earn this reward?” Toota whistles.

    They all enter the marbled floors of the reception area, there are plush chairs at the corners which looks good enough to sleep on, there’s a small fountain in the middle where most of his classmates are taking selfies with; the reception desk is situated at the back having an open space on both sides where Kongpob can see a pavilion overlooking the sea.

    Tew comes to them and says, “It’s all been paid for. We’re really staying here,” he smiles and huffs. “I called one of the seniors and he laughed at me. Apparently, the University president knows the owner and asked to get a discount for us.”

    Bright wraps and arm around Tew and says, “My my, your batch is so lucky.”

    Kongpob cannot agree more. The resort is like those resorts his parents would take him to during vacations. It’s nice that he’ll get to spend it with his classmates, and especially his boyfriend.

    And speaking of his boyfriend, Arthit is splayed in one of the couches sleeping. Kongpob chuckles and goes to wake him up.

    “P’Arthit,” Kongpob whispers.

    “P’Arthit.” he blows air into Arthit’s ear. The other guy groans and swipes aimlessly. Kongpob chuckles and tries again.

    “Wake up, P’Arthit.” he whispers closer this time. Arthit blinks and leans away from him. It doesn’t hurt Kongpob anymore; he knows his boyfriend does that as a defense mechanism from years of being friends with Bright and Toota, and sometimes Prem.

    “Wha – are we – what’s happening now?” Arthit croaks.

    Kongpob chuckles and says, “We’re assigning rooms now.”

    Each room can accommodate 4 people only. The seniors already agreed on rooming together. They all look at Arthit and grins at him. “I’m so jealous of Arthit,” Bright says with a manic grin, “He’ll be rooming with his boyfriend.”

    “Wha –

    “I wish I had a boyfriend like N’Kongpob,” Toota sighs.

    “Hey!” Arthit points, “What’s happening?”

    “You’re cute when you’re disoriented,” Kongpob smiles softly.

    “The four of us are going to share a room.” Knott explains.

    “Why can’t I room with you?” Arthit asks.

    “Because it’s only 4 people per room.”

    Arthit then looks at Kongpob with pursed lips.

    “Do you want to room with me, P’Arthit?” Kongpob asks.

    “Do I have any choice?” his boyfriend rolls his eyes and looks away. Kongpob chuckles and shakes his head; he can see Arthit biting his lips.

    Kongpob and Arthit are going to share a room with Aim and Tew. At first Aim was a little bit alarmed because Arthit is still the head hazer but Kongpob promised his best friend to tame his boyfriend. He laughs because Aim somehow never got over his irrational fear on Arthit.

    They are lead by another staff to their room. The walkway towards the resort room is as beautiful as the reception area; it’s an open walkway overlooking the pavilions, the palm trees, and the sea. From a distance Kongpob can see a few people chilling over the beach chairs.

    The room where they’re staying is located in one of the villas. It’s actually a villa with a couple of rooms complete with a lounge area, a kitchen, and a grilling area at the back. There’s a hammock and a small pavilion in front which looks really cozy.

    There was no need to make a fuss about it to begin with, Kongpob thinks, because they’re sharing the villa with their seniors and some of his friends.

    Prem is nowhere to be found, Toota is up in their room freshening up, Bright is on his way to find some girls, while Knott is the only responsible one left to actually prepare for the activities.

    They’re not here to only relax, the seniors wanted them to bond and so their hazing seniors were asked to plan for team building activities.

    Tew comes to help Knott after putting his things in their room. Kongpob thinks that his boyfriend will want to continue his sleep but Arthit grabs his hand and takes him to the hammock.

    They take a seat, laughing when the hammock keeps on swinging, and when they’re situated they watch the sea together and breathes.

    “This feels nice,” Arthit says.

    “It is.” Kongpob says, looking at his boyfriend with a contented smile.

    Kongpob remembers the gear ceremony – specifically the part where he asked Arthit to take care of his gear.

    They have each other’s gear to take care of, and now they have the bracelet to remind them of that promise.

    “Well,” Arthit stands up after a couple of minutes which sends the hammock swinging again. “I have to help Knott with the preparations. Will you be okay?”

    “I will, P’Arthit,” Kongpob tries to stand as well but the hammock kept on swinging. His boyfriend laughs at him and he laughs as well. “Help me, P’Arthit.”

    “What if I don’t want to?” Arthit smirks at him.

    “Then I will climb one of those tree over there,” Kongpob points to one of the palm trees.

    “Kongpob!” Arthit stiffens, “Mae will kill me if she knew I wasn’t looking after you.”

    Kongpob laughs. It took time to make Arthit call his mother, mae, as well; and every time his boyfriend does Arthit blushes quickly like he does now.

    “Alright, alright. I’ll help you.” Arthit offers his hand and Kongpob takes it.

    Arthit is about to say something when a balled up paper hits his head. He turns to glare at the culprit only to find Toota looking at him with his brows raised.

    “You’re the head hazer, Arthit,” Toota starts, “Come and help us and stop flirting with your handsome, built, kind –

    “You’re getting off track.”

    “Just come here, Arthit!”

    Arthit then looks at him and shrugs. “I have to go help them.”

    “Okay, P’Arthit.”

    “Play nice,” his boyfriend says. “And play safe.”

    Kongpob smiles. His boyfriend has become protective of him ever since that accident. “Okay, P’Arthit.”

    “Put some sun screen –

    “Arthit!”

    “I know, P’Arthit,” Kongpob chuckles. “Go and help the others.”

    “Okay.” Arthit mutters. He looks around and swallows before bumping their noses together.

    Kongpob’s eyes widen – not with the gesture, but because Arthit did it in public. It has become a thing for them – the Eskimo kiss; Arthit had grown over the past few days and usually initiates affection when they’re out together; his boyfriend would stand close to him, or walk closely to him, sometimes Arthit will wrap an arm around his shoulders but since Kongpob is taller, Arthit had taken to wrapping his arm around his waist instead. But the Eskimo kiss? Arthit only does that when they’re alone, or when he wants to be affectionate – usually followed by a kiss. And for Arthit to do that in public is a surprise to him.

    He smiles. Every day his boyfriend manages to make him fall in love even more.

    Kongpob watches Arthit’s back before deciding to go and search for his friends. They have activities in the afternoon and he wants to relax a little bit with his friends.

---

AN

Tadah!
You think I'm done? I'll never be done with these two. Haha
Bonus chapter.
No more angst. It's just fluff from here on.

#sotusforever

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

37.5K 1.7K 15
Known as the best couple. One is a famous actor, the other a promising singer. They've received multiple awards together. Everything about them is a...
2.1K 106 9
"There is nothing so tragic as thinking someone was so perfect for you, and yet they won't love you back. - Unrequited Love
438K 13.1K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...