I will wait for you my love

By B_K_Maha98

#500 IN FAN FICTION... 30/01/2018 #13 IN KUMKUM BHAGYA... 10/05/2018 #7 IN KUMKUM BHAGYA 11/05/18 #489 IN FAN... More

1. crying for one another
2. Realized my love for you
3. Everything for you
4. My decision...
5. Be a friend for me..
6. Maa can understand everything without any confession...
7. I will not break your treast on me....
8. Can't you understand...
9: Will you marry me....
10: I may loss the trust on me but not on yours...
11. I can't see you like this...
Author's Note..
13. Yes boss... your comments are my highness...
14. Husband and Wife are one soul even they are in two body...
15. We are lucky to have you in our life...
16. Possessive Fuggii...
17. You're mine only mine...

12: Is she is the one who abhi married...

1K 93 20
By B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

Next morning abhi wakes due to the room temperature... Without opening his eyes he says fuggii increase the cooling of AC but he didn't get any reply... After two minutes he opens his eyes to find his room is empty...

Abhi: Where she went in this early morning... he checks the wardrobe but didn't find her... He comes outside to get a shock yet surprised...

(Any guesses friends... Let's move further..)

He finds his whole family assembled in the hall with their night shots.... (all gets confused na is there anything to get shock yet surprised hey na..)

Abhi thinks is i am in dream that's why i find everyone wakes early in morning and also they all are in together... He rubs his eyes and opens now also they all are there only but shouting for something...

Abhi moves downwards and asks what happen why you all are awake so early...

Aaliya: Its all because of this robin who puts the power off...

Abhi: Robin why you did like this.. who ask you to do like this... First go and switch on the power...

Robin: But i can't do like that sir... Its madam's order to off the power...

Abhi: What??? madam... who is your madam... And also you're working for us.... If you didn't do what i said then you may be fired...

Robin: But sir... She says now she only the owner of this mansion if we didn't obeyed her then she will fired us...

Aaliya: Are you mad... Its my bhai's mansion who have that dare to say lies like this haan...

Its me only aaliya... In between i didn't say any lie... Its true only now all the properties of your bhai's only mine...

After hearing this all turns behind to find a modern girl who shows extra attitude yet arrogant... While seeing her no one will believe she is the same girl who abhi marries few months before.... Yes its MRS. PRAGYA ABHISHEK MEHRA...

Aaliya: What you're blabbering...

Pragya: I didn't blabber anything aaliya... Its your bhai who transfers all his properties to my name a week before while signing the contract for next album... She says while gives this file to aaliya...

She checks that and gives it to Raj to check whether its true or not... But to her dismay its all original... Now the properties are belongs to Pragya... All are shocked while hearing even equally shocked for abhi...

Abhi: But i didn't sign any papers like this...

Pragya: how can you forgot this so easily Mr. Mehra... Ok i will explain... A week before on the day of your album launch for which i were be the heroin....

Due to the huge hit you forgot to read the papers which was given by me while saying its the contract for next album...

And one more thing alone with his property he also mine... That's means i only have the rights to decide the concerts whether he may do or not...

Now onwards i am his boss and he have to do what i am saying... His professions are mine that means he only going to sing but the profits are mine.... 

Aaliya: How cheap you are... You cheated my bro... Not only my bro you had cheated my dadi who treats you as her own daughter....

She goes near to her dadi and says now see dadi what your pyari bahu has done... I had did many things to make you understand she is not worth for your bahu but every time she escaped and acted like a good bahu...

Now you can understand na for which she has married my bhai... Only for money...

Abhi confusingly stands there while not knowing now what is on his wife's mind... To escape from his question she didn't looks at his eyes still now from the conversation start...

He looks at his dadi helplessly while saying to himself as please don't believe aaliya's words...

She is same girl who makes you to love her unconditionally with her innocent yet caring nature... Even i don't know when i signed these papers... I know she had planned something new which she didn't even shared with me... His thoughts are interpreted while seeing his dadi moves near to pragya with angry...

The scenario which happens now makes everyone to get shock except abhi who looks so surprised yet happy...

(What its in your mind guys... Ok let's move further..)

Dadi hugs pragya and gives a forehead kiss...

Dadi: You did a correct thing pragya... I know he can't manage this... He may works hard to earn this money but don't he know how to consume the money...

He don't know the value of money he thinks its only for luxury life to forgot his early poor life...

If he have money he will do anything its only his thoughts... But now he will understand the value of money...

But not only he even everyone of this family will get to know... Because till now i didn't see anyone to awake so early even all with together...

Now i don't have any fear about abhi because I know you will not let him low.. Its makes him to go high only... I have complete believe on you because now onwards you're going to with him even in all the times...

Without speaking anything she runs to her room... Everyone left the place angrily... Here dadi smiles...

Dasi: didi she cheated our abhi but now also you're supporting her...

Dadi: If she want to cheat abhi she can do this after marriage itself... It will not take this long time... Because she know i treat her like a daughter of this house not a bahu...

If she want only money then why she denied to Mary abhi at first... Her mother's health condition only makes her to accept this marriage...

If not also The next day of their marriage itself she can ask me to transfer the property on her name while knowing i will not say no...

Even now she except me to hate her but sure it will not happen... I know about her she will not runs behind the money.... Something makes her to do like this...

When the time comes she will come and say... Till that i will wait for it...

Dasi: But didi yesterday she aborts the child na...

Dadi: smiles and says did you thinks its true... In this world even the heartless women will not ready to abort the child... But my pragya who loves and cares for everyone will not do like this... I know its a lie only...

Abhi hears everything and says to himself you're the best dadi whom everyone got... I don't know if i was in your place i will believe her like this... But you made it as true pragya is not only  a bahu of this house even she is a daughter with your believe on her...

How is it guys.... Please give your valuable comments and votes... Now ready for the task...

1) In today's update which scene you likes the most....

2) What the plan which makes pragya to act like this....

Please try to participate everyone... I am in holidays so try to make the votes cross the previous one then only i can update further... Now all is in your hand...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 2.6K 17
A story in the POV of Abhi, how his life changed after meeting pragya.
90.3K 5.8K 84
THIS STORY IS ABOUT ABHI AND PRAGYA WHO FALLS IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. BUT DUE TO SOMEONE IN THEIR LIFE THEY COULD NOT CHERISH THEIR LOVE OF THEIR LI...
21.6K 1.8K 15
Sort story about Abhigya... This story contains both their life as before marriage and after marriage... Likewise past and present... Its a happy fa...
61.5K 4.2K 27
Rewriting of kumkumbhagya leap.. But not 20 years but 3 years......What will happen If Pragya And Abhi crosses their Path After 3 years?? Will they...