RUSSIAN•MAFIA

Par mikymik2

Prologue in book! THIS BOOK IS BETTER WRITTEN. CONTAINS MATURE SCENES Plus

*1*
*2*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
A/N
NEW BOOK
*10*
*11*
*12*
Chater update

*3*

7.7K 277 65
Par mikymik2

Probably a lot of mistakes in this i wrote most of it on my phone i will go back and edit later so read if you'd like.

Word count: 1936

smut warning

Unedited

R•A•Y
I woke up to myself being carried, I looked up to see Luka.
"Oh hiiiiiii." I said goofily, but i didn't get the grin I wanted, his face was stone cold.
Oh boy.
"Luka what's wrong?" I asked. No answer.  "Luka, put me down." I said squirming in his grip.

"Would you stop moving." He said sternly is face getting red. "We're under attack and have to get you to the safe room."

"Who is it?" I asked getting nervous.

"Italians." He growled tightening his grip on me.

He walked towards the safe room and put me down, i glanced in and saw Zoey on her kids.
I turned back to Luka; "No, Luka no! I will not be in the same room as her and you know that."

"Yes, you will- you have to, this is the only way you won't get hurt."

"Are they in the house?" I asked. He shook his head.

"So then I can defend myself! there is no need for this!"

"I DO NOT have time for this!"

I winced at his tone and sighed. "You did not just raise you voice at me."

"Yes I fucking did now go before you get yourself killed."

"Fine! Ugh your such a dumbass!"

He nodded and pulled me in for a long kiss. Before i knew it he was gone.
.
_\-

After a while of silence, other than the multiple gun shots, one of Zoeys kids spoke up.
"Mommy who is she?"

"That's your aunty."

"Why haven't we met her yet?"

I rolled my eyes. And began pacing again.

"Ray i really think we should talk." Zoeys said.

"I don't have the energy to deal with you right now." I said, I just want to go back to bed with Luka. "I need to figure out why the hell the Italians are attacking us right now."

"It because of us, well me and Aiden and the rest of the people that came here from Portugal."

"Oh so that's were you've been."

"Ray, i got preg-."

"And you didn't even bother to tell me!" I yelled.

Before she could answer the door swung open revealing a huge man. He looked at me and grinned.
"Zoey..."

My expression held confusion because last time i checked i was Ray.

"Uh-." Before i could answer he grabbed me and held me against his chest.

"Get the fuck off of me." I yelled, struggling against his grip.

He pulled me out of the room and Zoey tried to follow but i have her a look that said don't you dare. 

As we reached the stairs i could hear the immense chatter, everything must have been resolved. Except for this.

As he forced me down the stairs his hands traveled up to my left breast and squeezed it.

"You freaking bastard I'm going to cut off your hands!" I yelled and that caught everyone's attention.

Omg this is the most embarrassing thing ever. 

I looked in-front of me to see Luka with no shirt on and an ice pack on his back. He looked in pain but was now alert.

Everyone pulled there guns out and aimed it at the meathead behind me.

I let out a huff of frustration.

"Ah, ah, ahh." He hummed. He pulled out his gun and pointed it to my head.

My eyes grew wide.

"If you don't remove your hand from my boob i will personally take out your eyes."

He kissed his teeth and squeezed more.
Luka was fuming face red and veins popping out of his neck.

"You've got yourself a nice one Ai-."
Before he could finished the was a bullet in his shoulder. That means Luka wanted to torture him.
Blood splattered all over me. His grip loosened on me until he eventually collapsed onto the floor.

Aiden walked up to me, "Zoey?"

"She's fine." I said, my voice shaking.
I walked over to Luka.

"Are you okay?" I asked him looking at the spot he held an ice pack on. There was a nasty bruise.

He nodded slowly as if he was afraid he'd break me.

I walked out the house and saw that my truck had been brought over.

"Thank god." I whispered to myself.
I texted Luka that I would be back in the morning, and that I had to shower.

------------------------------------------

The Next Morning

I barley got any sleep last night, I tossed and turned in bed for hours.

I went into the shower and started washing my body as well as my problems away.

When I was done I quickly picked out a comfortable outfit.

I made myself some tea to help keep me awake and walked over to my truck.

-/-

As I pulled into Luka's driveway I took a deep breath and got out my car.

Air filled my stomach as I walked to the door. Before I could even take out my key Luka opened the door and engulfed me in a bear hug.

I gave him a half smile and walked in.

"You look good." He said staring at me with hungry eyes.

"No sir you can get some of this later." I grinned and kissed him.

He grabbed my hand and lead me into the confrence room. Zoey, Aiden, Alex, Gio and some others were waiting. I sat in the chair right next to Luka.

"So, the Italians." Aiden started.

-/-

I zooned out for most of the disscusion, but my name was called.

"Ray, did the guy who took you say anything?"

Luka's grip tightened around my waist. I was now sitting in his lap.

"Oh, he thought i was Zoey." I said placing my hands on top of Luka's.

"That's because we used your picture instead of her's to ensure her saftey." One of Aidens men said.

"You what!" Luka roared his hands clinching my waist tightly. I put my hands on his trying to get him to ease up. But that had no effect.

I buried my head in my hands. "So now I'm in danger because you guys were to scared to protect yourselves." I say sighing.

"Why the fuck are the Italians after you guys in the first place." Luka asked, squeezing the hell out of me, in hopes of surpressing his anger.

"It's been a rivalry since my great grandpa." Aiden explained. "They want Zoey, since she's my only weakness, they'll use her to take my men and land and probably yours."

"You guys can go to the guest house a few miles from here but i will not alow you to put Ray in anymore danger." Luka growled and stood up and pulled me along with him.

-/-
⚠️
"Strip." He stated. I did what I was told beacuse honestly I could really use some sex right about now.

I was only in my lace set.

"Beautiful." He mummuered as he stalked towards me.

Not wasting any time he caught my lips with his and pushed me down on the bed with one hand on my waist and the other holding him up.

Luka slowly made love to my lips. I started caressing his head while I unbuckled his belt. He stopped his attack on my lips and started to kiss his way down to my breast. "Mmm baby" I moaned, he started to take my breast out of my bra.

While I finally got him out of his pants. He roughly grabbed my breast and murmed in Russian while I roughly grabbed his bulge.

His member was growing. I turned us over and pulled his shirt off. He groaned and said to sit on him. I pulled my panties to the side and sat on top of his growing member and started to grind on him.

He sat up, "that's it Ray. Get me hard." I got off him and pulled his underwear off. His member slapped my lips. I looked at my man and gave him the look.

Immediately he took my hair and held it while I grabbed his member. Luka sat up and watched while I flattened my tongue and licked from the base to to the tip. I started to suck slowly while massaging his thighs.

"Fuck baby."

I started to go faster--his member was good and ready. I took him out of my mouth and kissed up his body and stopped to kiss and licked his nipples for a bit then went to kiss as hard as I could. I pulled my panties to the side and slowly sat down until I was full. He roughly pulled my head toward and him and slapped my bottom and bounced me hard. "uhh, uhh, fuck."

He flipped us over and said "You don't know how beautiful you are. I love your dark brown skin, I love your hair, I love your mind, I love this" while he slapped my private area causing me to jerk up. He slammed his 9 inches in me and fucked me hard for 15 minutes. "Luka I'm close." He pulled out and fully ripped my underwear and started to eat me.He sucked and licked everywhere.

"You like that?"

"You know I do!"

"I don't think you do..." he said while starting to move his tongue dangerously slow.

I arched my back and grabbed his head to move closer. He took my hands and put it above my heads and finished his attack. I was too close, then he stopped and got to the side of me and faced me and pulled me close and he lifted my leg and fucked me slow at first then started to jack hammer into my wetness.

He started moaning into my neck then his attacked started to get sloppy then he roughly grabbed my head to get our faces closer and made out with me. His penis was digging for my orgasm and once he started to suck my tongue I lost it. That only motivated him to finish. Soon his orgasm came and he pulled out. Luka kissed my temple and cuddled me for a while.

-/-

"Do you want to talk about Zoey?" Luka asked softly.

"No." I repiled cuddling into him more. "Why would they use me? There going to kill me. Aiden could care less what happens to me."

"I will not let them kill you." Luka said.

"So what are we going to do?"

"Move in with me. Just until we get this problem resolved then if you want you can go back."

I nodded. Then grinned. "Want, a message?"

"Oh god yes, you have the hands of a goddes."

"Turn around."

He did as he was told and i stradled his back. Looking at the purple bruise the the lower part to the right.
"Ray." He said in-between grunts and groans.
"That man should have never touched you like that. I'll make him pay for what he did."

"No use in dwelling on it now, plus it's not the first time someone has groped me."

"What do you mean it's not the first time?" Luka seethed flipping over causing me to flip over on on to the floor. I landed with an oof as well as a pounding headache.

"Luka! I rather not do this right now." I winced holding my head.

"YOUR NOT WORKING THERE ANYMORE."

"Calm down Luka, it's just one of the struggles of being a woman in an all men environment."

"I don't care!" He yelled at me. "You can't keep shit from me like this Ray!"

"I kept it from you because i knew you would react like this! I need my job i'm not made of money like you are, and i'm sure as hell not taking yours!"

"Why are you so difficult!"

"Why are you so possessive!" I yelled back walking out of the room and slamming the door behind me.

"Why can't we just have sex and relax." I groaned.
-/-

thanks @Rns789 for writing the sex scene!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

185K 7.3K 24
(Book 1 of the 'Lovers' Series) What he wants, he takes. Especially what he is owed. Thailynn is sold to the Mafia. No more family and friends, j...
2.2M 85.4K 80
Completed ✅ *BOOK 1 in the Gang Life series. * "You are mine! Do you understand?" He says. His soft lips are right up against my ear, his hands eit...
178K 8.2K 132
16 and not pregnant but inlove.. just read yall I'm not too good at writing descriptions. Is a completed story.
1.8M 49.6K 41
DISCLAIMER!!!!!! This book is probably very bad! Who am I kidding? there's no probably, it's very bad. There are probably some things that don't make...