bittersweet [yoonmin]

By Ilove1D1237

"I don't think you do, Jimin. I'm not who you think I am. I'm . . . a boy." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Epilogue
Aurhtors note;

25.

7.3K 533 885
By Ilove1D1237

"What's wrong with you?" Hoseok asks.

"Nothing."

"Aww, let me guess. You're sad because your girlfriend, Yoonji isn't here!" Taehyung giggles.

I look up from my plate and stare deadly at Taehyung, "She's not my girlfriend. Don't ever say that again."

"Whoa. Already a breakup? Wow. That was quick." Jin says.

"We never broke—"

"Right! I mean it lasted like two weeks?" Jungkook mocks.

"Shut up! Enough! Yoonji is not my girlfriend, she was never my girlfriend and I don't want any of you to every talk about her again. If you want to go after her Hoseok, go fucking ahead. Your setting yourself for disappointment." I get grab my trash plate and walk to dump it.

My friends stay on the lunch table shocked at my reaction. Instead of walking back to them I leave the cafeteria.

It feels like everyone is staring at me because they know about it. My blood boils at the thought of them ever knowing who Yoonji, really is.

I'm so angry and ashamed. She's a girl and a guy! If my friends ever found out . . . if the school ever found out . . . my parents, oh no.

The thought of it petrifies me. I wish I would've never met her. I wish I wouldn't have accepted the stupid bet. I wish I wouldn't have fallen for her.

How come I didn't see the signals? It was so obvious. The attitude, the style, just everything. It was right there on my face. I was too blinded to see.

I'm a fool.

Im a fucking foolish boy. So stupidly mad to fall for the first that made me see stars. I should've known.

"I need to speak with you. About time I find you. It feels like you're avoiding me." Namjoon says.

I turn around calmly not ready to deal with his shit. As soon as I turn around I'm impacted with his fist making me fall on the floor.

"I fucking told you not to hurt my sister!" He gets on top of me and punches me again. I'm tasting my blood while my head keeps banging on the ground because of his punches.

I finally regain my conscious to punch him back. "What the fuck?" I scream
attempting to hit him back. This time I manage to him him hard that he falls back.

I get up wiping my warm blood from my face. he hit me so hard I'm so confused and dizzy.

"You hurt her! She came home crying! She wouldn't tell me what you did. What did you do to her?" He pulls me by the shirt.

"I didn't do anything! Why don't you ask me what she—he did to me!" I tell pushing him back.

"What are you even talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. I'm the one that's hurt! I'm so ashamed!"

"What did you do to my sister?" He screams furiously wiping the blood from his nose.

"Sister?" I laugh hysterically. "Sister?"
People seem to notice we're fighting and they have started to come out of the cafeteria.

"You dare to call him your sister? He's a man!"

"Shut up!" He wrathfully runs towards me tackling me. I fall back harshly scrapping both my elbows.

The air is completely knocked out of me and I wheeze trying to catch my breath. "Hey! Get off him!" Jungkook runs pulling Namjoon of me.

"Let go of me!" Namjoon swings at Jungkook, but Taehyung stops him holding him back. "What's your problem with him huh?" Jungkook hisses.

Jin grabs Jungkook lightly pushing him back while Hoseok helps me up the ground. Everyone has their phone out recording our every move.

Hoseok wraps his arm around my waist and wipes some blood with his own hand. I turn my head annoyed. "I know it hurts, it's bleeding so much." He whispers.

"You stay the fuck out. I will knock you out too!" Namjoon screams trying to go at Jungkook.

"Okay, buddy, that's enough." Taehyung says tightening his grip around him. Jungkook also tries to attack him and Jin just hugs him trying to hold him back.

"What is going here?" A teacher screams stepping through the crowd. "He attacked our friend!" Hoseok exclaims.

"Ask him what he did to deserve that. You deserve that you asshole."

"Language!" The teacher screams.

"Ma'am, you better control this lanky, tower, treetop titanasour and his stupid ass string bean legs before I break them and I will." Jungkook says staring, Namjoon down.

"Jungkook! That's enough with the insults!"

"I'm just trying to defend my friend!"

"Enough! Enough! You six to the office. Now!"

•••

"Suspension for three days and I will speak with both of your guardians." The principal says signing two white sheets explaining our suspension. My parents won't be happy.

"That's it? You don't have any words?" She asks.

"Yeah I have something to say." Namjoon speaks up. I turn to his direction making direct eye contact.

I managed to bust his lip and cause a nose bleed, but I'm sure I look worse. My elbows are scratched, my mouth is bloody and my cheek hurts so bad.

"I'm quite disappointed your little friend came to your rescue. I would've loved to break your nose."

"Namjoon!" The teacher exclaims.

My lips curve up to a smile, it's very painful, but I force myself to do it either way. "You know what's so funny, Joon? Can I call you that? Anyways, like I was saying Joon. Yeah you got to punch me, tackle me and make me bleed but guess what? This will heal. I will heal in a few days. You know what won't heal in a few days? Your sisters broken heart."

"Don't even think about it." The principal says getting up from the desk. Namjoon clenches his fist tightly staring me down.

"You will go to detention while I contact your guardians for a meeting. Don't even think of stating another fight or I will expel you both for this outrageous behavior. Jimin, before you go you need to see the nurse. Those scrapes look bad."

"I'll live."

"It's simply a suggestion."

She hands out the two papers to us and we each grab the one with our name printed on it. I'm the one that walks out first. He comes behind me pulling me back.

"I swear if you touch me—"

"You better not say a word about my sister." He threatens.

"Trust me. I won't say a word. Do you really think I want the school to know I was making out with a guy? You're stupid if you think I will ever mention it."

"You're an asshole. I thought you were different. I thought you were open minded. I thought you'd give her the opportunity to explain everything. She doesn't even need to explain herself to you. You don't deserve her, you don't deserve her love or affection. She's too pure and too sweet for you. You will only damage her. Just leave her alone, don't ever get close to her again because I promise not even your friends will save you."

He walks away and I gulp down the knot that has built in my throat. She's too pure and too sweet for you. You don't deserve her . . . her love or affection.

A tear escapes my eye and I promised myself I wouldn't cry but it's hard. It's so hard to contain so much inside. All that I've been thinking about is . . . Yoonji. I can't stop. I don't know how to make it stop. I don't know how to avoid what I'm feeling.

"Jimin? Are you okay?" Jennie rushes to me.

I quickly wipe my tear and clear my throat. "Yeah. I'm fine."

"I saw the fight. You look really—"

"I'm fine."

"Okay. You might not deserve me caring for your wellbeing but I can't help it." She turns around and I grab her wrist.

She stops and slowly looks at me. "I will be okay if you just do me one favor."

"What?" She whispers softly.

"Kiss me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 44.1K 52
"h-hyung, you're b-bad" Yoongi smirked. "I know"
82.7K 3.1K 25
❝i'll get you to like him eventually, just wait and see.❞ ⇀ 2018/12/30 - 2019/2/15 ↽
77 17 4
~Yoonmin oneshot~ "What happened between us? ..you were my best friend Jiminie" In the younger's head the answer was clear, so he replied in his thou...
141K 5.9K 42
"Hey, I live around here." No way. Yoongi can't actually be my neighbor. Can he? "Jimin. I think I might be that new neighbor that you was talking ab...