Broken Pieces {E.D.}

Por ddolantwins847

Autumn Kingg, an 18 year old senior, goes to a party and realizes that people see right through her, through... M谩s

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
PLEASE READ
SEQUEL

12

10.8K 221 240
Por ddolantwins847

Friday:

Autumns POV:

Today was finally the day we would leave for California.

Our flight was leaving at 6pm, so we were all going to go home and get our bags and then Dylan was going to come and get us.

I walked over to my locker with Jules and Alice. We were all beyond excited that it was radiating off our faces.

My face was too pale, a tan was very much needed.

"I looked at pictures of the beach house and oh my gosh!" Alice squealed, "It's literally perfect!"

"I know! There's three bedrooms, Dylan and I already call one!" She threw her hand up as Alice and I both laughed.

"Does that put me with Grayson?" Alice blushed. "Because I'm really really okay with that." She paused, contemplating what she just said, "That is if, you know, Autumn wants to stay with Ethan."

My eyes widened as I looked at her. "You're okay with sleeping in the same room as Gray? The boy who I hear snore so loud? You're that eager?"

"Do you like Gray?" Jules looked at her as Alices face turned bright red.

"You do!" I exclaimed and she covered my mouth quickly.

"Shh!" She removed her hand. "Yes okay yes! I have for a little bit and I didn't want to say anything yet, but I mean you and Ethan are together. Won't you guys wanna stay together?"

"Alice you can stay with Gray."

"You sure? Because if you don't want to stay with Ethan-"

"I do!" I smiled and opened my locker. "I love spending time with him, of course I want to. You and Gray though. My heart." I covered my heart smiling before grabbing my binder.

"I ship it already and Grayson doesn't even know it's happening." Jules had the biggest grin on her face. "Alice this is adorable."

Alice was blushing intensly. "I'm so much more excited for Cali now."

Dylan, Grayson, and Ethan came through the side doors together laughing. "Hey!" Dylan waved to us as they made their way over.

"You guys all excited?" Gray grinned wiggling his eyebrows. "I know I am!"

"Only a couple more hours till paradise!" Ethan smiled wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, his chin resting on my shoulder.

"I'm so excited." Alice blushed at Grayson and looked down. It was adorable. She's so smitten. She hid it so well from us, props to her.

"And I'll still come pick you guys all up, right?" Dylan looked at us.

"Yep. Autumn's going to be at our place so we can all be picked up together." I looked slightly at Ethan and he looked at me, a small smile on his face, "What? You live down the street it works." He shrugged.

"I'll have Alice too. She was going to meet at my place."

"Oh no, it's okay if you go to their house I can stay home." Alice started, but Grayson stopped her.

"Don't be ridiculous! You can come to our house too!"

Alice blushed and nodded slightly.

Jules and I both shot eachother a little look.

"Okay that's perfect." Dylan gripped the straps on his bookbag. "Let's just make it through the day!" He high fived all of us before taking Jules hand and walking her to class.

Alice, Ethan, Grayson, and I all made our way to class talking about California and how excited we were.

I was really glad that Alice wanted to stay with Grayson. I wanted nothing more than to lay and cuddle with Ethan for a whole week.

That's my paradise.

The bell rang meaning we had to make our way to first period. "Alright guys! We're so close!" Grayson high fived all of us. "Let's go get today!" He went to his first period.

"Yeah guys. What he said!" Dylan laughed and walked with Julie and Alice to their first period.

Ethan kissed my cheek. "Ready for APEuro?"

I shook my head. "When am I ever?"

"Good point." He laughed as we walked to first period.

End of the school day:

We all had early releases which was perfect. The school guidance department plans most seniors to get early releases because senioritis is a very, very real thing.

We were the lucky ones.

We all met up by the side doors to go out to our cars. "Guys!" Alice ran over grinning from ear to ear. "Our flight leaves in a couple hours! Yay!" She squealed and pulled her bookbag tighter onto her back.

"Lets go!" Grayson grinned and ran to his car.

"Bro no matter how fast we leave now, I'm still getting you all at the same time and the flight still leaves at the same time." Dylan shook his head, walking his usual pace to the car.

"Okay party pooper." I muttered at him, a smile tracing my lips.

Jules laughed. "For real Dylan. I'm going to boot you from this trip if you don't get more in spirit."

He laughed. "I'm ready for the trip! You all are just butthurt that I'm spilling the truth."

"Lies!" Alice pointed at him.

We were all laughing as we got into our cars. Ethan hopped in with me. "I'll ride with you instead of Gray home."

I rolled my window down, "Yo Gray I have your brother! You want to take Alice to get her stuff then head back to your place?"

Alice shot me a look, her face turning bright red. I sent her a wink, a slight smirk appearing on my face.

Grayson smiled. "Yeah! Alice hop in!"

"You're welcome." I mouthed to Alice before she turned around, running to Graysons passanger door.

I pulled out of the school and turned up Ocean Alley.

Ethan placed his hand onto my thigh, a slight smirk playing on his lips. "I'm so excited. We're going to have so much fun and eat so many acai bowls."

"An awhatnow?"

"An acai bowl! Wait- don't tell me you've never had one?" He took his hand off my thigh, his facial expression one of shock.

I immediatly missed the presence of his hand. "Uh...yeah no I've never had one."

"Oh. My. Gosh. I swear you're eating a minimum of ten on vacation just to make up for it."

"Ten seems extra."

"You're extra for not having one." He huffed crossing his arms.

He was trying so hard to be mad, but I could see the smile tugging at the corner of his plump pink lips. He ran his one hand through his hair, pushing it away from his forehead in an exaggerated manner.

He's so precious. The world doesn't deserve him.

I don't deserve him.

I pulled into my driveway. "Let's go get my suitcase and then we'll go over to your place." I got out of the car and went to the door, Ethan following behind me.

Ethans POV:

I walked in with Autumn and I saw Autumns whole body fall once we got into the frond door, like the life was sucked out of her.

"Do you want a water bottle or anything while I get my stuff?" She turned to me before walking into the kitchen. Her eyes were so bright in the car, now they were a dull green.

"I'm good," I watched her grab herself one.

"Positive?" She took a drink of it then set it on the counter, next to a stack of papers. I looked at the papers and saw they were for divorce.

"Are you okay?" I went over and lightly placed both of my hands onto the sides of her waist.

I could see in her eyes she was contemplating whether to lie or tell the truth. She shrugged shaking her head no.

The truth.

I wrapped my arms closely around her pulling her into a hug. "It's okay." I whispered, placing my chin on top of her head. "Vacation is going to distract you from all of this?"

She nodded into my chest, sniffling lightly.

"And when we come back I'll still be by your side, okay? You won't be going through any of this process alone." I leaned away and lifted her head up by her chin and softly placed my lips onto hers.

Her kiss sent chills throughout my whole body while her lips alone set me on fire. She had such an affect on me that made my whole body and mind feel a way I've never felt before.

Autumns POV:

I pulled away from the kiss, smiling softly. "I'll be right back." I pecked his lightly swollen lips before going upstairs. I could feel his eyes on me.

I came back downstairs with my suitcase and carry on purse. "Ready to go to your place?" I asked Ethan. He was sitting on the kitchen island, he had drank my water.

"Yep." He popped the 'p' throwing my, well now his, water bottle away. "Thank you for the water by the way love." He kissed my cheek causing me to giggle.

We drove over the four houses down to his house. He said it'd be cool to leave my car in their driveway.

We walked through the front door and peeked into the living room where Grayson and Alice were both sitting on the couch talking about surfing.

"No way! You can't ride a wave like that!" Alice exclaimed.

I set my bag down by everybody elses at the front door and smiled at Alice and Grayson talking together.

"A wave like what?" Ethan smiled and walked into the living room, his hand still placed firmly in mine.

"She doesn't think I can ride a wave, any size wave I'll add, while doing a handstand!"

"There's no way!" Alice looked at Ethan. "None. He'd wipe out!"

"He's done it." Ethan said sitting down in the big recliner, pulling me down onto his lap. "It's impressive. He wiped out a few times before he finally mastered it." He kissed my jawline once before turning his attention back to Alice and Grayson.

Alices jaw completly dropped. "No. I can't. I do not believe."

"I'll prove you wrong in California then." Grayson shrugged with a smirk. "You'll be eating your words."

I smirked lightly at Alice who shook her head, her cheeks heating up.

Ethan traced up and down my spine making me get goosebumps. I leaned my head onto his shoulder.

"Hi guys!" Mrs. Dolan walked into the living room smiling. "You guy's excited?"

Grayson nodded. "I'm so excited! I'm going to prove I can surf doing a handstand."

"Oh gosh." She shook her head. "Please don't get a concussion like last time."

We all bursted out laughing, except Grayson who crossed his arms and fake pouted. "It was a one time thing mom." He said overly sassy.

She smiled and hugged all of us. "Have fun and make good decisions. I'll miss you guys!"

"I'll miss you too, mom." Ethan kissed her cheek before Mrs. Dolan walked into the garage to leave.

The sound of a car horn was blaring in the driveway a couple minutes later meaning Dylan was here.

"They're here!" I jumped out of Ethans lap. "Let's go, let's go, let's go!" I ran over to my suitcase.

Ethan came behind me grabbing the suitcase from me, carrying both mine and his out to the car. "You're so adorable"

Ethan and I went into the back back seat, Grayson and Alice sat in the back seat, and Dylan and Jules were in the front.

"California bound!" Jules squealed as Dylan pulled out of their driveway.

"Let's get this party started!" Dylan turned up Kid Cudi and we all started singing and dancing along.

An amazing spring break vacation with my best friends and my love.

What could go wrong?

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

16K 375 23
Ethan Dolan thought he had his whole life figured out...until tragedy struck. After many physical and mental challenges, he finally begins to put his...
3.3K 101 28
(Completed) It all starts with an accident. She wasn't perfect. He didn't care. They were unbreakable. Nothing could come between them or..... Can it...
556 9 19
You are girl who had had her heart broken 1 too many times. You are a player but you were picky with who You didn't date the gUntil the new boy Gray...
1.5K 95 37
Olivia has lost everyone that she has ever cared about most in the world... Until she meets Ethan. Will Ethan and Olivia team up to survive the end o...