Survivor Borneo: Season 1

By lololol147

The television show places a group of strangers in an isolated location, where they must provide food, fire... More

Explanation
Cast Assessment Part 1

Extra Details

64 7 5
By lololol147

Immunity Idols: There will be an idol hidden at each tribe's camp. This idol gives the person immunity. They can play it at any tribal council after the votes are cast and before they are revealed.

Tribe Swaps/Changes: At a random point in the game, the tribes will be mixed and changed randomly. This a can change the game completely.

Tied Vote: In any tied vote, there will be a revote. If the vote is still tied, those who are in the tie are safe and one of the others will be voted out in a random draw (rock draw).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 1.5K 75
A Tale of five siblings known as 'The Krew' and they had an pretty ordinary life with their three awesome uncles. They love helping their Uncle Pigsy...
755K 24.7K 97
ᶜʰⁱˡᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉˡᵈᵉˢᵗ ᵍᵒᵈᵈᵉˢˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵃˢᵗ, ʰᵉⁱʳᵉˢˢ ᵒᶠ ᵉᵃʳᵗʰ, ˢᵗᵃʳˢ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ, ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵃˡᵃⁿᶜᵉˢ ⁿᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ, ᶠᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵘⁿⁱᵗᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉ...
86.8K 3.1K 53
On October 31 1981 the Potter family's lives were forever changed. Harry James Potter became the boy-who-lived, but that was not the only thing to h...
50K 769 14
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...