Extra Marital Affair? - MaNan...

By MaNanlicious_Angel

What Happens When You Fall In Love... But The Love Called "Extra Marital Affair" In The Society. What Will Yo... More

Character Sketch
~Chapter 1~ Questions In My Mind
~Chapter 2~ The Stunning Stranger
~Chapter 3~ Start With The Start
~Chapter 4~ His Side Of Story
~Chapter 5~ I Don't Love Her
~Chapter 6~ Makeover?
~Chapter 7~ Nazdeekiyaan
~Chapter 8~ Her Side of Story
~Chapter 9~ Love?
~Chapter 10~ It Seems Right
~Chapter 11~ I Love You
~Chapter 12~ Kaun Tujhe
~Chapter 13~ Differences
~Chapter 14~ Face Off
~Chapter 15~ The Right Things
~Chapter 16~ Courtroom Drama
~Chapter 17~ Suspicious Belongings
~Chapter 18~ The Real face
~Chapter 19~ One Step Behind
~PROMO~
~Chapter 20~ Finally Together
SURPRISE...!!!!
Important Note
Oh My God...!

~Epilogue~

20.3K 1.3K 215
By MaNanlicious_Angel

Hola... I am back... Yes... finally.... and yes this time not to vanish...

And I officially announce Extra Marital Affair? end today... This will be the last chapter of the story and no extra shots.

So enjoy reading...!

******
I looked beside me to see him using my phone. His water bottle hanging on his neck. Hair little disordered. His tongue was stuck out as he must be playing Avengers game on my phone.

That he is.... My son... Our Son... Poorab Manik Malhotra.

"Mamma... This game is blah... I want to play some new game." He spoke while I smiled driving my car safely.

"Pooboo... Yesterday only you downloaded this game na? don't play so much that it becomes boring for you..." I spoke while he rolled his eyes. I tell you kids now-a-days.

I still remember the day I came to know about Pooboo's existence in me. I was so happy. It was just after six months of our wedding. And of course Manik's happiness had no boundary. My parents, his parents we all were happy. Manik was more than ready to be a father. Although he wanted a princess but my prince came.

I still remember, it was too difficult for Manik to handle me, home and office all at once when I was pregnant. So I asked him what I always wanted. A family.

I asked him to move us back to his parents' house. But he was too adamant. Even his parents tried convincing him, but he never gave any heed to them.

Mom and dad had lost hope that their son will even live with them. But then I had to be stubborn. I remember I was six months pregnant and packed all my stuff and moved to his parents' house. He literally came running to me not finding all my stuff there.

I had to sit all night with him outside the house just because he was not ready to go in that room again.

Finally, we came to a mutual decision that we all will move to another residence near to our flat. Dad had brought it long back when Manik had joined the office. It was just an investment but then he said now they really need it.

When I was eight months pregnant, we all shifted to our new residence happily. I was so overwhelmed with the care Mom showed me. She never let me work, I had to literally snatch things to do the work.

And then one fine day... Poorab came in as a star in our life. The look on Manik's face is still engraved in my heart when he first held our son. I can't get enough of his that look. He looked so happy, so happy.

And we spent so many beautiful moments together raising my little one. From making him eat fruits when all he used to throw it all on me or either Manik. From seeing him crawling in the house and hide under the table so that I don't make him drink milk. From listening to Mamma and Dada in the most disoriented way from him.

In between all, he grew up. He grew up and now he is 5 years old.

"Mamma... Where are we going? and why dada didn't come to pick me up today?" He asked and I stopped my car in front of a big gate.

I turned myself towards him nervously while he kept waiting for the answers.

I combed his hairs with my fingers and spoke softly "Pooboo, we are here to meet someone okay? And we will behave here. Promise? Mamma ka beta?"

He looked at me suspiciously while I kept waiting for him to promise.

"Okay... Promise Mamma..." He grinned and hugged me while I hugged him back.

Slowly, I took out his water bottle and school bag from his back and kept it on the seat behind. I opened the door of the car and looked at the gate.

Every time I come here, There's always a fear in me.

Slowly I felt my hand being held in little one. He stood there beside me holding my hand. I smiled while he smiled brightly back at me.

"Let's go in" I spoke and we started walking.

The long corridor felt too long today.

I could hear faint crying and shouts from the other side of the corridor and also Pooboo's tight hold in my hand.

I just looked at him and blinked my eyes, while he smiled uncomfortably.

We reached at the end of the corridor and stopped in front of a door.

"Madam... Id please..." The lady asked while I showed my id to her.

"Madam... Bachhe allowed nahi hai..." She spoke pointing at Poorab.

"Koi khatra nahi hai. Main hu na... Uski maa..." I spoke while he nodded and opened the door to us.

There was darkness inside but a little light was pooping inside from a small ventilation just almost under the ceiling.

I stood at the doorstep with Poorab's hand clutched in to mine.

I could see one figure sitting on the floor, her knees pulled near her chest while rocking her body.

"Tia...." I called out and she stopped rocking herself and half turned her face towards me.

She finally turned back and gave me a smile.

She looked really fatigue. The charm of her face was washed out. She wasn't looking horrible but also she was not looking appealing.

"What have you done Tia to yourself? Didn't I tell you to eat properly?" I asked walking inside while Pooboo hid himself behind me. Must be scared seeing her.

"Nandini... Kya fayda? What is the use?" She spoke back and stood up.

"I am glad that you are here... only you are the one who comes and meet me once in a while..."  She spoke with tears in her eyes.

I held her hands in mine and spoke "Tia... It's okay... You can cry..."

She shook her head and wiped those tears mercilessly from her eyes and tried to see him hiding behind my back.

"he's here?" She asked me looking at me.

I smiled and nodded.

"You wanted to meet him right? So... meet..." I spoke and dragged my son from behind me.

I kneeled down beside him.

"Meet my son... Poorab Manik Malhotra..." I spoke proudly while Tia with tears forming in her eyes sat on her kneeled in front of us and was going to touch Pooboo while he slapped her hand and came behind me hiding again.

"Pooboo.... Bad manners baby... I told you know... Mamma ka beta will behave." I slightly scolded him. He needs to learn chivalry.

Tia chuckled a bit and rested her palms on her knees "Baap bete ek jaise hi hai... Dono mujhse nafrat karte hai..."

I shook my head and tried speaking "Tia aisa...."

"No Nandini... this is the truth... Manik hates me... I know... Aur maine kaam hi aisa kiya hai... I had the love, I had Manik... I had a part of us in me... But I broke all... I destroyed all... with my hands..." She extended her hands in front of me crying hysterically.

"mera pyar kab mera obsession ban gaya mujhe hi nahi pata chala... aur aisa junoon ke main apne hi bachhe ko..."

"Tia.... Stop please... you are hurting yourself... I am glad that now you are okay... and you are mentally fine. Tia.... Haa tumhari Galati hai that you destroyed such beautiful thing but Tia the time is gone now... Don't... Don't hurt yourself with this guilt. You have already had a punishment. But ab bas..."

"Nahi Nandini... I'll be glad if I die in this guilt." She spoke.

"Tia...." I spoke and made her stand up.

"Listen to me... You are fine and now they are going to leave you free. Live the life Tia... leave everything behind... pain, grudges... everything..." I spoke holding her shoulders.

She nodded and wiped her tears "Mom and dad are coming here to take me... I am... shifting to Cape Town forever..." She spoke while I just smiled.

"I am glad..." She gave me a small smile and then again her attention diverted towards Pooboo who was looking at us as if we were aliens.

"Can I... Can I once... just hug him? If you allow me to do so...?" She asked hesitantly.

I smiled and nodded.

She kneeled in front of him while Pooboo held my hand tight.

"Pooboo... she is Tia aunty... Mamma's friend. Say hii baby..." I spoke while he looked up at me. I smiled and blinked.

He turned his attention towards Tia and smiled "hello Tia Aunty... I am Poorab Manik Malhotra... Son of Nandini and Manik Malhotra... It was nice meeting you." He spoke in his regular school tone.

Tia's eyes flooded with tears and took him in to a bone crushing hug and crazily kissing him all over his face and hugging him back again.

"Sorry... Sorry... Sorry...." She kept mumbling while Pooboo's hand never left mine.

I could also feel tears in my eyes. Tia was fine since last one year. She was responding to all the treatment and was healthy and normal from last one year. I came to meet her for the first time nine months ago. Police department actually called Dad to inform Tia's speedy recovery. They all were too hurt to visit her. I only know that they somehow informed Tia's family about her. I couldn't stop myself from meeting her.

I have seen obsessed Tia. I wanted to meet normal Tia. A normal simple girl.

And when She saw me first time when I came here to meet her, she cried the whole time begging me to forgive her. I don't know when did I forgive her for whatever she did to me.

I saw her recovering in front of me. She was more than normal now. But yes one thing she regret the most is.... That Manik hates her now. That Manik who she used to love and maybe.... Still loves.

I can't imagine myself at her place. She must be so hurt. So just to lessen her pain I come once in a while to meet her. I know how much it hurts to be alone. Loneliness actually breaks the person in the worst way.

Last time when I came to meet her, she opened her wish up to me. She wanted to meet Manik's child. Our child. I was not really sure at first. Of course I can't let my child go near to someone who actually tried to kill me years before.

After thinking a lot, I decided it's no harm for at least letting her meet Poorab.

"Mamma... Dada pas jana hai..." Poorab spoke from beside me breaking my chain of thoughts.

Tia looked up and wiped her tears.

I nodded and sent him out which he instantly understood and ran out.

Tia stood there with her head looking down.

"Tia... I hope you are happy meeting him. Generally, he's a bit cranky when he meets new people. I am sorry from his behalf." I spoke covering my son's bad behaviour.

She shook her head "No No Nandini... I think you have given him the best upbringing. Anyone seeing him can tell that he's your child." She spoke while I smiled.

"I think now it's time for me to go." I said and smiled for the last time. Turning my body, I was about to leave when she called me from behind.

"Nandini..."

I turned behind. I observed she wanted to say something but was stopping herself.

"what happened Tia?" I asked.

"I... I just wanted... No... let it be..." She spoke suddenly.

"No tell me..." I asked back.

She looked at me gulping down "I know I am asking too much from you but... I..."

I held her hands and gave her strength to speak herself up.

"I am leaving forever Nandini... Just last time... I want to meet Manik..." She spoke looking straight in to my eyes.

I took my hands back. How can I let him meet Manik? What if? No... Manik loves me but...

"It's okay Nandini... I understand... I just... Bhul jao..." She turned her back towards me.

"Why do you want to meet Manik Tia?" I asked straight.

She turned and I could see tears clearly in her eyes.

"I want closure Nandini... I want to see him happy. That's it. Just last time. Just... This... Last... Time..." She stammered on her last words.

"Tia... I cannot promise. Manik doesn't know that I come here to meet you. You know that..." I spoke the truth.

Manik doesn't know anything about it. and he cannot know anything about it. he'll go crazy. All these years Manik never ever remembered Tia. It was like there was no trace of her in his life ever. He has forgot everything. I cannot make him remember all the things all over again.

"He doesn't remember me... Right?" She asked me painfully.

Somewhere down the line it hurts me too. Manik's first wife was okay now and meeting her on regular basis makes me remember all the time they have spent together. And knowing that she loves him too hurts me more. But I know Manik loves me and only me. He says it daily thousand times.

"Tia... I cannot promise anything. I am sorry." I spoke last words and turned to leave.

"Nandini... if I don't get this closure... I might not be able to move on... Manik tumhari har baat manta hai." She spoke from behind my back.

I just turned to give her the last look and left from there.

I walked straight to the car when I saw Pooboo already settled on the passenger seat of the car. I took the driver's seat and started the car.

And just then my phone rang.

"dada...." My overexcited child spoke.

He picked up the call before I take it from him.

"Dada...." he chirped over the phone. I asked him to put the phone on speaker.

"Champ... you are with Mamma? Where's Mamma? And I was waiting for you at the school. Where are you both?" His voice was covered in the worry.

"Dada we came to meet..."

"Uhhhh... Manik..." Before Pooboo could say anything, I snatched the phone and turn off the speaker.

"Nandini... where are you? At least you could have informed me that you are picking Pooboo from school. I was worried." He scolded me lightly.

"I am sorry... wo... I was out for shopping so I thought to pick him up." I spoke while I saw my son trying to snatch the phone.

"Pooboo. Stop it... let me talk to Daddy..." I scolded him.

"Are... why are you scolding him. achha leave all that... come home straight okay?" he spoke.

"yes... I am coming there." I smiled on the phone.

"keep the phone on speaker. He must be angry that you scolded." He informed me from the phone and yes he was right. Pooboo had his hand folded near his chest and was looking out angrily.

"Nautanki hai..." I muttered under my breath.

I kept the phone on speaker "Pooboo... Dada here..." I spoke.

"Champ... come home fast... and Dada will scold Mamma ache se okay? Mamma scolded you na?" he spoke from the other side while I rolled my eyes. They were a team at times and I... I am always left alone to fight with the most two difficult men on the earth.

"Promise Dada?" He asked glaring at me. I made a pout and murmured sorry.

"Of course baby... Come home... And Mamma... drive safely... I want my two babies home safe and sound..." I giggled and Pooboo joined me too.

"Okay dada...." We both spoke together.

We all laughed on the call and then Manik put the phone down.

I looked at my son who was smiling by now.

"Mamma se gussa?" I asked while he bobbed his head.

I giggled "Achha to if Mamma buy two ice cream for Pooboo, so he'll be friends again with Mamma?" I offered him.

He thought for a while and then bobbed his head. I laughed out loud.

I stopped the car to the nearest ice cream shop.

I brought him two ice cream scoops and he started eating one by one by licking it.

Suddenly I remembered that, my son has a good habit of sharing whole day with his Dada. That is the only thing Manik taught him all these years.

Manik cannot know where we were. I licked my lips nervously.

My attention diverted back to Pooboo whose face was nearly messed up.

"Uhmm... Pooboo... if Mamma ask you to do something will you do it?" I asked while he nodded still eating his ice cream.

"If Dada asks you na that where we were... You have to tell him that we went for shopping okay? Don't tell him that we met Tia aunty... Okay?" I spoke wiping his face with a tissue.

He frowned instantly and made a haw face.

"hawww... Mamma... you only say na... jhoot bolna is bad manners. Then how can I lie to Dada?" he spoke with wide open eyes.

"jo jhoot kisi ki bhalai ke liye bola jaye wo jhoot jayas hai Poorab." I spoke looking a little far.

"What?" He asked me.

I shook my head and looked at him "Pooboo... you can't do so much for Mamma? Please...." I literally begged.

He narrowed his eyes "What will I get?" he asked me.

"pura apne baap pe gaya hai... business mind..." I cursed.

"aapko kya chahiye?" I asked.

He looked around and saw a balloon vendor. He gestured me to buy them. I sighed and called the vendor and bought him a bunch of balloons.

"Now you got the balloons okay? If Dada asks you where were we... you have to tell him that we went for shopping okay?" I reminded him again.

He smiled and nodded.

"Mamma ho gaya... Water" He gestured me towards his mouth. I got the water bottle from car and washed his face.

We both settled in the car and drove to home.

As soon as we reached home, he almost ran in to show his balloons to his favourite Dada.

"Pooboo... slowly..." I had to shout behind him, but this boy never listens to me.

I walked in to see Daddy-Son duo already doing their favourite hand shake. I shook my head smilingly.

His attention turned towards me and gave me a warm smile.

"Hi..." I spoke from kitchen and taking out some water for me.

"Hey..." He spoke from the living room.

"See Dada... Mamma got me so many balloons... and also I ate two ice creams... Mamma bought me two two ice creams... Yummm...." My son spoke doing all his cute antics and lastly caressing his little tummy, while his daddy giggled.

"Mamma never gives me two two desserts..." He spoke and winked at me. I glared at him.

"Achha... what you did without Dada huh?" He asked while my eyes shot up.

Poorab was too much in to his fun. He can spill the beans.

"Mamma came to pick me up and then we went to meet..."

"Ahh... we went for shopping... I told you nah..." I almost ran towards them and spoke. Poorab looked at me with wide open eyes while Manik kept glancing at me and then at him.

"yes yes Dada... we went for shopping." He assured Manik and I had a sigh of relief.

"Sure?" Manik asked looking at him while Pooboo looked at me. I gave him a glare and he nodded instantly at Manik.

"Pooboo... go fast and change. Come on run run..." I spoke and sent him in his room.

I turned myself towards kitchen to avoid further talk. I so knew Manik. He's such an observer.

"Tum shopping pe gayi thi na?" I heard him from behind. He was taking out a bottle from fridge.

"Yes... Why are you asking again and again?" I spoke getting a little irritated. Can't he just believe me. I regret not being a good liar.

"To phir shopping bags kaha hai?" he asked from beside me pouring water for himself. I gulped. Shit... why didn't I think of it.

I nervously shifted my weight from one leg to another.

"I went... a... for... window shopping yes... I needed to buy something but... I couldn't find it... so... we just did window shopping." I spoke looking at him. It's too difficult to lie to Manik.

He narrowed his eyes and then nodded "Haan to isme itna dar kyun rahi ho?" He spoke and drank the water.

"Nahi... Kaha... Main kaha dar rahi hu." I smiled awkwardly and tried to be confident.

"pakka?" He asked back.

I nodded and smiled.

Finally, after observing me for almost half a minute he smiled and took me in a hug.

"I missed you so much today... waise office?" He asked me.

"Vishakha is there na... she handled everything. Also... Mom called. She said Mukti is properly settled." I informed and took out two mugs to pour coffee for both of us which I made just now.

"Hmm... Dad ka call aaya tha. He was asking me about Pooboo, whether he misses them or not?" He took the mug and leaned towards the platform.

"he misses them every day. They are coming back tomorrow. That's what mom said." I informed and took a sip of the coffee.

"So means we just have one night to settle all the scores Mrs. Malhotra." He winked at me while I blushed a little but shooed it away.

"tum to aise bol rahe ho jaise you don't get it anyways." I spoke.

I could suddenly feel him leaning towards me. His breath lingering on my neck "When we are alone in the house... it's more fun and you can be loud... I love that." He spoke just near my ear while I looked at him instantly blushing.

"Manik..." I punched him lightly in the stomach.

"Achha... kidding baba..." he giggled and took me a back hug kissing me on my cheeks he whispered "I love you... BABY...."

I giggled and pecked his lips "I love you too... Husband..."

******

I was folding clothes and clearing the mess in the room, when Manik returned in the night after putting Pooboo to his beauty sleep.

"You came...? Did he sleep?" I asked while he came to me and stood beside me leaning to the wardrobe.

"Hmm..." He just spoke and stood there gazing at me. I hastily finished more chores to get some us time.

I smiled at him and stood near him.

"So what's the plan?" I asked him winking.

He smiled a little and looked down.

"How about we tell some truth?" He spoke suddenly making me go numb. He kept looking at me while I gulped.

"What... what... are you talking... about?" I asked and looked away.

"Where did you went today with Pooboo?" He asked straight while I stood there looking at him with wide eyes.

"Are... I told you no... Shopping. Window shopping baat to ki thi humne Manik... Stop doubting me." I spoke and turned myself to make our bed.

He harshly turned me towards him and pulled me near him "Pooboo told me... you know he shares everything with me. So stop this lie right now and tell me where were you two today? For almost an hour."

I gulped and licked my lips. How can I say that we went to meet Tia?

"Speak up Nandini..." He jerked me again.

"batati hun..." I spoke.

"but first promise me... you won't be angry... just listen to me calmly." I spoke and he stood there folding his arms around his chest.

"I am listening..." He spoke.

I licked my lips and gulped. I mentally prayed aiyappa to give me some strength.

"I... we... hum..."

"God... speak up..." He roared.

"We went to meet Tia..." I let it out not meeting his eyes.

"Who? Tia?" He asked out of shock.

"why? how?" He asked and he looked so disorientated.

"How dare you Nandini? Tum mere bete ko uss pagal aurat se milane kaise le ja sakti ho? Aur kyun?" He lashed out on me angrily while I stood there lowering my eyes.

"Manik... just listen to me first. It's not first time I am meeting her." I spoke while he gasped.

"Wh... what?" he asked in almost shock.

"Yes... I know you have so many questions in your mind right now and I will answer all your questions. Just listen to me." I spoke caressing his arms. He kept burning in anger while I spoke. Just when I stopped speaking he looked at me and then at my hand on his arm. He jerked it away and sat on the bed huffing.

I closed my eyes and prayed to the god to give me enough strength to speak up the truth.

I kneeled in front of him. "Manik..." I placed my hands softly on his knees. But angry monster again jerked it away and held his head in his hands.

I sighed heavily and begin speaking "almost a year before, Dad had got a call from policeman saying that Tia is fine now. And they were planning to free her soon. Dad declined to meet her and informed her parents about her indirectly. Dad never spoke anything to anyone, not me, Not Mom and Not even you. Aur wo batate bhi kaise? But I... Overheard his conversation. I thought a lot. I wanted to... I wanted to see her. I wanted to see the change in her."

His head jerked up to meet my eyes.

I gulped "And that's when I decided to meet her. tumhe bata nahi sakti thi. Manik how could I tell you this? And trust me, when I went to meet her, I was more scared than you are right now. But when I met her, Manik... she was normal. Just a normal simple girl. She firstly didn't open up in front of me but then I... I started meeting her regularly." I spoke avoiding his gaze.

"Shit...." He cursed under breath but I heard.

"Manik... she was... she was guilty of..." I stopped while he kept looking at me for me to complete the sentence.

I gulped a huge amount of saliva "She was guilty of aborting... the child... and for hurting you." He looked away and stood up standing near the window of our room.

I walked up to him and stood just beside him "Manik... she was the mother. She did all that in a mental diesis but when she was normal she regretted each and every thing she did. She just wanted to meet..." I was about to speak but she looked at me and glared me.

"So? So you took my son... Our son to meet her?" He spoke with so much of disgust.

I shook my head "Manik she is no harm... She is fine..."

"she is fine or not, she is alive or not doesn't matter to me Nandini... Why don't you understand?" He almost roared.

I jumped on my feet and tears welled up in my eyes.

"So what if she is fine? That doesn't make her innocent for killing my..." He stopped and my eyes met his. He still regrets for not knowing that a part of his was once in her which she threw away without even letting him know and he couldn't do anything.

He composed himself and pulled me close to him "Listen to me, Nandini Manik Malhotra..." He spoke in so much of authorise voice.

"you or my son... are not going near her anymore. Am I making myself clear?" He spoke exactly on my face. I gulped.

He jerked me away and directly went to bed straight. Taking his side, he slept.

I looked out of the window and cried. I know I did wrong by not telling the truth to you but Manik I don't regret meeting her. Alas, I am a woman too and only a woman can understand the pain of another woman.

I turned to see him looking at me from bed. He looked at me for a while and then pulled the blanket over his face.

I couldn't even tell you that she is going far away from our life but she needs a closure Manik to make her sane for the rest of her life. But how will I tell you this?

I looked at him again and found him sleeping already.

******

The next day I sent Pooboo for school in morning. The schedule was fixed for us. I used to drop Poorab to school and Manik used to pick him up because it's his lunch time.

Today I sent Pooboo with the driver because I wanted to speak to Manik. He behaved very normal today. He kissed me in the morning, he told me he loves me, played with Pooboo in the morning and got ready for the office asking me for each and every thing of his.

He came out of the room and saw me sitting on the breakfast table. He frowned "you didn't go to drop Pooboo today?" he sat on the chair and grabbed a toast.

"Wo... I wanted to speak to you..." I spoke and he stopped his hand in mid-way which was having a toast in his hand and was just taking a bite.

"about what?" he asked and took a bite of the toast.

"Wo... Mom and Dad is coming today." He looked at me and nodded.

"I know that." He replied short.

"and also... Mukti called. She wants us to meet her soon. And also Zubin asked me to meet them and see their new house." I spoke.

Did I mention that our Mukti was now married? Oh yes, she married the man of her dream, Zubin. It's been two years since she is married but recently they shifted to Bangalore because of Zubin's business.

"Hmm... we'll think about it when it's Pooboo's summer vacation. Pooboo also misses her a lot." He smiled and nodded. I smiled.

"And Papa also wants to meet me. He called two days back." I poured coffee for him and handed him the coffee cup.

"Hmm... we'll go soon. Aur kuch?" He finally asked looking at me.

"Do you want some more toast?" I asked avoiding the talk which will end this normal conversation between us.

He showed me his hand and looked deep in to my eyes "The talk which you want, I thought we are over with that talk last night. I am very clear whatever I said last night."

I tried speaking something but he showed me his hand again.

"things happened. You did mistake. But that's it. No going further in to this matter. The case is shut forever." He said and stood up from his chair. Wearing his coat, he turned towards me "Mere liye to salo pehle hi khatam ho gaya tha, tumhare liye kal khatam ho gaya. Iss baat ko yahi chhod do. Humare sabke liye achha hai."

He came close to me and caressed my cheeks "sorry for shouting at you last night. Understand my situation. Please.!" He spoke lovingly.

I looked down and smiled at him.

"I love you. You two are my life. And I don't want to... lose you two." He spoke making me grin.

I held his hands on my cheeks and spoke "You are never going to lose me or our son." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"bye..." he spoke and walked out.

"Pooboo ko pick kar loge na?" I spoke standing near the door.

He nodded and smiled waving at me.

I waved back and closed the door behind.

I smiled and shook my head. Manik is right. We should leave our past behind. It can only hurt us.

******

Next five days went in jiffy. We were back to the normal, lovable life of us. Mom Dad were back and so our routine. Pooboo being the excited child always jumped around the house. And I being the mother of this kid have to run in the whole house just make him eat something.

"Are bas... how much will you run behind. Let him be. He'll eat whatever he wants to." Manik said from the sofa changing the channels.

I was kneeling in front of the dining table because practically my son hid himself under the table.

I sighed "he doesn't eat anything. It's all your fault. Give him more packet foods. Now make him eat vegetables also." I thrusted the plate in his hand.

He opened his eyes wide while Dad giggled.

I sat on the other couch feeling exhausted.

Pooboo clapped hard and giggled as he didn't have to eat the boring vegetable for today because his Mamma was tired and his dada cannot make him eat the food.

"Nandini... how can I make him eat? He always eats with you." He complained.

"Kyun? Is he only my son?" I yelled while Mom gave me a glass of water.

"Nandini is right beta. You should not give him all the packet food all the time. He is in his growing age right now. a child should always eat healthy food. I have noticed he doesn't eat vegetables at all. That is not good." Mom complained too.

"Mom pata hai, yesterday he was saying that he couldn't clearly read what teacher had written on the board. I am afraid he'll have spectacles. But it's too early. He doesn't eat vegetables; I am so so worried." I was almost chocking holding my head.

I felt someone sitting beside me. I looked up to see Manik sitting beside me "don't cry." He wiped my tears.

"Manik he's too small and fragile sometimes. We are his parents we have to be strict enough so that he growns up to a healthy boy. Tum hi socho, abhi se spectacles? Aur phir people will bully him." I cried while Manik kept shaking his head.

He took me in the hug while my son silently walked towards his Grandfather and Grandmother who were sitting just opposite to us with a worried face.

I broke the hug and sniffed.

"Mamma... why are you crying? Did good boy do something bad?" My son asked walking towards us.

I nodded.

"Pooboo... you should eat properly beta. Mamma have to run behind you always. Why? your complaints are getting more and more. I will not tolerate this behaviour of yours towards Mamma. And she is also saying that you couldn't read the notice board clearly. Is it true?" Manik scolded him lightly while he looked down.

I can already feel him crying.

"Yes dada..." he spoke lightly.

"Then why didn't you tell me? I get to know it from Mamma. You broke the pact that Dada and Pooboo had made of sharing the whole day." Manik also sounded hurt.

Pooboo looked up crying "I was scared dada. That you will scold me. I am sorry."

Manik sighed and pulled him in his lap "Pooboo you are a growing child. You should eat all the healthy vegetables and fruits. Ab aap hi dekho, aapko problem hoti hai na padhne me? Phir? Ab aapko spectacles aayenge, just like Dadu."

Pooboo looked at Dad with a horrified face.

And then looked at me and his father.

"Dada, I don't want to wear this. all my friends will tease me. Mamma... no..." He came running in to my arms and cried hard.

I couldn't control and cried with him.

"Then you have to listen to Mamma Pooboo. I get tired too. All day Mamma works in office and then I have to run behind you to make you eat. Do you know Mamma also doesn't like to eat when her prince is not eating anything." I complained and wiped his tears.

"Mamma... I don't like the taste of it. it tastes blah..." he cried more.

"Pooboo... enough... what is this? we all eat the same food na? it doesn't taste bad to us." Manik raised his voice a bit.

I placed my hand on his hand to make him calm. He looked at me and I blinked.

I looked at Pooboo who was crying now silently.

"Pooboo bacha... listen to Mamma very carefully okay? See I promise, if you eat whatever Mamma or Dadi gives you from Monday to Saturday, you have to eat that without any nagging and then on Sunday Dada and Mamma will take you out to eat what you like okay? Phir app bilkul bhi zid nahi karoge whenever Mamma makes you eat. Promise?" I spoke caressing his cheeks lovingly.

He sniffed and then nodded.

I smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"Mamma ab mujhe spactu... what do we call it Dada..." he asked Manik while I giggled.

"Specs... short form." Manik smiled.

"Specs nahi aayenge na? Its looks blah..." He spoke looking at Dad while all of us laughed.

"if Pooboo listen to Mamma and follow what she says then My baby will never get specs." I kissed him again while he has a sigh of relief.

He looked at me and wiped few traces of tears which were there on my cheeks.

"Mamma... don't cry. I don't like it when you cry. You look blah..." He spoke while I smiled.

"True... you look blah when you cry." I heard Manik whispering in to ears. I glared him while he winked.

"Mamma... Bhukh lagi..." Pooboo spoke breaking mine and Manik's moment.

I smiled and Manik handed me the plate. Pooboo sat just in between us and ate without having any nagging. When he finished all the food I placed the plate in the sink and washed my hands while wrapping up the kitchen.

"Do you need any help beta?" Mom asked from the living room.

I smiled and shook my head "No... I'll do that. You take rest."

"Chalo aaj Dadu and Dadi Pooboo ko story sunayenge. Chalo chalo chalo..." They took Poorab in to his room.

I was cleaning the kitchen platform when I felt two hands encircling my waist.

"Manik... Mom Dad jag rahe hai... We are in kitchen. Hato..." I spoke hurriedly and peeked to see no one was there.

He kissed me near my ears and then came and sat on the platform.

"tch... gila hai..." I spoke and cleaned the area around him.

He sighed and pulled me in between his legs and locked it around me, caging me in between.

"what?" I asked while he smiled.

He leaned and pecked my lips "You are best wife..." I smiled.

"A best daughter-in-law..." He kissed my cheeks one by one making me smile more.

"And... best mother of my child in this whole world." He spoke and kissed my forehead.

"Itna pyaar... kya baat hai Mr. Malhotra?" I teased him.

"Pyaar to hai hi... respect... proud... wo sab aaj thoda zyada badh gaya." He spoke with all the admiration in his eyes.

I looked at him confused.

"Tum jis tarah se Poorab ko handle karti ho, I am 100 sure no one else can. He is well behaved, he never speaks in front of elders and I am 100% sure from now on, he'll eat healthy food too. And not to forget... Mom is always praising you in front of everyone. Parties, social gatherings, she always shows off you because you are the best daughter-in-law one could even have." I smiled and looked down.

He placed his hands around my neck and made me look up "Aur main... I cannot believe that you gave me this honour of being your husband. Jo kahani sirf ek crush se shuru hui thi... dekho... aaj hume kaha leke aa gayi... haina?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Nandini... years before... I had lost hope. All the hope because..." He stopped and kept looking at me.

I could already see tear forming in his eye.

"but then you fought. For me, for us. And I cannot thank you enough for that. Thank you... for coming in my life, for fighting for the justice, for fighting for our love, for giving me an honour to be called as your husband and lastly for making me a father." He spoke with utmost love.

"Manik... you don't have to thank me. I am a bit selfish... I was not doing all these to make everyone happy. I was just doing things which makes me happy, content." I smiled and he leaned to kiss me.

We kissed softly. He sucked my lips lightly while I held his shoulders.

He broke the kiss and looked at me in a haze "it's been days..." he whispered and leaned to my neck.

I smiled in the torture. Yes, it's been days since we... we made love. Of course, we were two busy professionals and not to forget we have a five year old child whom we have to handle all the time, even at nights. At nights sometimes he sleeps with us and that led us to not be close to each other physically.

"let's go to the bedroom..." He spoke with sparkle in his eyes.

I smiled and nodded.

He dragged me almost but I stopped him "Let me finish here... tum jao... main aayi..." he pouted and kissed me hard on my lips.

"Come soon... I cannot wait to have you..." he bit me on my neck and then sucked it.

"A little wait won't hurt our session husband... in fact it will create magic... more..." I spoke while he grinned.

"Jaldi... five minutes..." He showed me his fingers indicating five and disappeared in the bedroom. I smiled and blushed at the same time.

I hurriedly finished the work and switched off all the lights. I was about to go in the room when, I heard my phone ringing.

I turned my face towards it and saw it was laying on the table. I looked at the watch and it was almost around 11 in the night.

Iss waqt kon hoga?

I walked fast to reach the phone and saw who it was.

The land under my feet slipped out just as I saw who it was.

It was from Tia's mental asylum. Why were they calling me now?

I looked at the room door and then at the phone. It felt like I had to choose between two things. Ek taraf Manik hai aur dusri taraf... Tia aur uska future.

I picked up the call hurriedly "hello..."

"Nandini..." I heard her voice. I breathed heavily.

"hi... uhmm... how are you?" She asked while I stood rooted to the ground.

"uhm... I am good... how are you?" I sat on the couch nervously.

"I am not fine. Sorry to disturb you at this time. But... I had to... I had no other choice left." She spoke worriedly.

"Kya hua? Tell me..." I spoke.

"Nandini... kal raat ki meri flight hai to Cape Town." She spoke and I could hear her crying already.

"Oh... that's good." I spoke and sighed.

"Yeah that is but... wo... Manik..." She stopped and waited for me to reply.

"Tia I am sorry... Wo tumse nahi milega. Main use wo sab wapas yaad nahi karne de sakti." I was about to cut the call but her small laugh stopped me.

"Tia?" I asked.

"Nandini... you are no different. You are just so insecure... kyun tumhe tumhare pyaar bharosa nahi hai?" She asked while I cringed my eyes.

"Tia... mind your tongue." I almost yelled.

"then only last time... let him meet me. Please Nandini... I am going tomorrow. Tumse aur usase dur humesha ke liye... please..." the desperation of meeting Manik in her voice was quite hearable.

"Nandini... I beg you... please! I'll wait for him and you too... tomorrow. Good night." She spoke and cut the call.

While I sat there holding the phone in my hands.

Was her question was right? Do I not trust Manik and my love? Then why I am not telling Manik about Tia's request. It'll be his decision if he wants to meet her not. But why I am scared of telling him even.

I stood up and walked silently towards our room still engrossed in my thoughts. I opened the door and closed it behind. I was about to switch the lights on when a hand grabbed me and pinned me to the door.

He attacked on my neck while the phone reached the floor as it slipped out of my hand.

"You are late... do you know how hard it is to stay away from you?" He kissed me while I had tears in my eyes.

He kept kissing me while I had this sudden urge to show him how much I love him and how much I want him near me. I wanted to see the same. The question which raised in my mind was so absurd. I wanted Manik to remove it.

I grabbed his head and pulled him even deeper in to me.

"Show me you love me tonight. Show me how much..." he pulled himself a bit and gazed deep in to my eyes.

He smiled and picked me up "gladly..." He dropped me on the bed and removed all his clothes while I kept gazing at him.

He joined me on the bed and entwined our fingers.

"I was thinking... uhm... you know if we can... have... another baby... only if... if you want..." He spoke kissing my forehead and caressing my knuckles.

I smiled and nodded while he grinned "So should we start the baby making process?" He leaned and spoke huskily.

And the whole night he showed me he loved me. He gave me the proof that only I am the woman in his life, heart, mind and soul.

He poured himself in me and rested just upon me panting heavily. We were sweaty as hell. And our bodies were sticking in the sweat.

He pulled himself out me and distance himself and bit. He was about to lay down beside me but I pulled him and took his lips in the kiss to end the most beautiful night.

He gladly smiled in the kiss and kissed me back.

I broke the kiss while he looked at me lovingly "I love you." He spoke while I kept looking at him "I love you too Manik. I love you so much..."

He grinned and lay beside me.

"god... that was tiring... I guess I am getting old..." He laughed out while I hugged him.

"It's okay... even if you get old I'll still love you..." I kissed his bare chest.

He laughed and pulled me close "You have no other option baby other than loving me." I giggled and looked up to see him.

"Achha... are you serious of having... another child?" I asked him.

He sighed and nodded. He caressed my hairs and kissed my forehead "yes... I am very serious. I guess... A child needs a sibling at one age. And also... I was my princess this time... So let's take a chance..." He spoke and smiled wide on his last sentence.

I raised myself a bit up on my elbows and looked at him "Aur agar phir ladka hua to?"

He laughed and pulled me up on him "That is up to me baby... and I have reasearched on how to have a girl child... I know all the secrets by now..."

I slapped him hard and said "kuch bhi..."

"Are kuch bhi kya... sachhi... dikhau trick?" He offered while I pushed him back.

"no Mr. soon to be oldie... Youa re tired..." I said while he glared at me.

"tum dekho ab wapas gym join kart ahu... phir dekhna... I am going to trouble you the whole night like old times... tum dekho sirf..." he spoke proudly.

I laughed and hugged him "Okay... I don't mind at all..."

"good night..." I spoke and kissed his cheeks while he giggled and hugged me back.

"I love you... good night..." he spoke.

Trust me Manik... this thought will never be in mind again. I will always love you and I know whatever happens... you will always love me.

******

The next day I got ready hurriedly and dropped Pooboo to his school. I finished all my meetings by lunch time. I hurriedly went home and closed the door behind.

I saw Manik making Pooboo eat his food.

"Pooboo fast beta... dadi is not at home and your Mamma will kill me if you don't eat. And you only promised Mamma yesterday." He spoke and just then he turned towards me.

He looked surprised "Nandini... tum yaha? Kya hua?" he came running to me.

I shook my head and saw Pooboo eating his food fast. Of course he needed to fulfil his promise that he made to his mommy.

"he'll eat don't worry. Tum batao tum ghar kyun abhi? Everything is fine na?" He asked worriedly.

"mamma see; I ate all the food... Pooboo is a good boy." He spoke and I rushed towards him. I hugged him and smiled.

"Go... and play... Mamma and Dada have to talk about something" I told him and he ran inside.

Manik came from behind and asked "What talk?" I turned myself towards him.

"Kal... after you went inside the room... mujhe kisi ka call aya tha... kal raat hi batana chahti thi par hum..." I stopped while he looked all confused.

"kya bolna chahti ho? Kiska call aaya tha? Kya...?" He asked.

"Tia ka call..." I spoke looking at him while his expression changed just in a moment.

He started walking away while I held his hand "Listen to me Manik. Please."

He turned around with a bored face.

"Uss din... usne kuch aur manga mere pass... aur wahi yaad dilane ke liye uska kal call aya tha." I spoke while he looked at me questioningly.

"What?" He asked.

"Tum..." I spoke while his eyes went wide.

"What?" he whispered.

I shook my head "Wo tumse aakhri baar milna chahti hai Manik. Last time." I told him finally.

He kept looking at me and then shook his head "I am not meeting her" He avoided the eyes contact with me.

"Manik... please... it's a last request from her... she is leaving India forever and shifting to cape Town. Today... today is the day... Aaj uski flight hai raat ko." I spoke making him look at me while shock was clearly visible in his eyes.

"tum pagal ho gayi ho? Jise jaha jana hai jaye. Mujhe koi fark nahi padta aur main usase nahi milne wala." He turned away from me.

"Kyun? Darte ho?" I asked while his body stiffened.

"tum darte ho ke tum kahi wapas kahi usase..." I stopped while he turned around.

"Kya kaha?" he asked coming back to me.

"kuch nahi..." the trick I used worked out. Igniting the ego of a male always works.

"nahi nahi bolo? Kya main darta hu ki kahi me usase mila to main kya?" he raised his voice.

I looked up and mentally said sorry to him for hurting him "to tum apne aap ko rok nahi paoge. Darte ho ke kahi uske roop main wapas apne aap ko kho na do..."

He pulled me close to him and glared me "Stop using this trick on me Mrs. Malhotra... tumhe ache se janta hu main." He jerked me away while I kept my mouth wide open.

"And last time... I am not meeting her at all. Tumhe jo samjna hai samj sakti ho." He spoke and was about to walk away.

"Thik hai... tum nahi milna chahte koi baat nahi. Par main usase milne jaungi. Last time. To tell her that move on. Don't hold on to you. To give her the closure." I spoke and walked away to vanish in the room.

******

Manik's POV

Since the time Nandini has said of meeting her I was hell worried. What if she does something to her? I cannot trust her at all. Aage bhi wo...

Nahi... I cannot let her go alone.

And also... if she is really fine then... doesn't she need a closure. I am happy with Nandini, My family but what about her?

Nandini came out of the room hurriedly wearing her earrings. She rushed to check Pooboo, who was sleeping in his room.

"Manik... I am going. just take care of him. Mom must be here in five." She spoke hurriedly and walked straight to the main door.

I ran fast towards her.

"tum sachme usase milne jaa rahi ho?" I asked softly.

She sighed and looked at me "Manik, I understand you don't want to meet her and it's completely fine. But let me meet her. She needs to move on in her life and she needs a friend at this time." She spoke softly.

I sighed and looked away "I am coming with you." I spoke while she held me tight.

"really?" she almost said excitedly.

"pehli baar itni excitement dekhi hai kisi biwi me who is making her husband meet his ex." I cursed.

While she laughed "I trust you with my heart and soul Manik. She needs a closure to live a happy life. Only you can free her from her guilt."

I sighed and gestured him to wait for me in the car. On the way I informed Mom about Pooboo and she told me that she is almost home so no worries.

We reached at the asylum and walked in. I could heart cries and laughed of mad people around me.

I held Nandini's hand tightly. She looked at me and blinked "I cannot believe tum Pooboo ko yaha leke aayi thi."

She made a sorry face while I shook my head. We reached at the end of the corridor and a lady stood up asking for the id.

Nandini showed the id and the lady kept observing us.

"Aaj aakhri day hai madam. Wo jaa rahi hai" she informed while Nandini nodded.

She walked inside the room while I just stood outside feeling the unknown emotions all over again. Am I strong enough to see the destroyer of my life?

"Tia..." I could hear Nandini from inside.

"Tum aagayi... Manik... Manik nahi aaya na?" I heard her from inside. The same voice. The same voice that use to make me smile once. And that made me feel worst once too.

I could remember all the bad days I had spent with her. no I am not strong enough to go inside. I cannot do this.

"nahi... wo aaya hai... tumse milne... aakhri baar." I heard Nandini but I started walking away. no... I don't want to see her. I don't want to remember all the moments. This will overpower so many feelings.

"Manik... Manik..." Nandini yelled while I stopped in tracks.

"kya hua?" She asked me.

"Nahi... I cannot do this... I can't. chalo. Hum wapas jaa rahe hai." I hurriedly held her hand and started walking.

"Manik... stop...." She stopped in between.

"Nandini... please... just listen to me. Let's go..."

"Manik... ab jab yaha tak aa hi gaye hai to chalo... please usase mil lo. Please. Aur main... main hu na?" she spoke and smiled.

"I love you Manik... and I know you love me too... mere liye? Please..." She spoke and I closed my eyes.

She again dragged me inside the room.

I could see the tall figure standing straight wearing a pink coloured suit. Her hairs have grown long. Quite long.

"Tia... dekho... kaun milne aaya hai tumse..." Nandini spoke while she turned around slowly.

And my breath literally skipped a bit as she turned around. Her face was pale. Devoid of all the make-up she used to do. Tears in her eyes. A small smile on her lips.

Is she Tia? No she cannot be Tia. Tia cannot be so innocent. She is an evil who destroyed my life and who killed my child. My baby. My first baby.

"Ma... Manik..." She spoke while tear dropped from my eyes. Whatever happened happed, but Tia looked so disoriented. She looked so lost. Did we do so much wrong to her? did I do so wrong to her?

"Manik..." Nandini shook me from side, I looked at her and she saw the tear in my eyes.

She looked at Tia and then at me "I'll give you guys so alone time. I think that is... best..." She spoke and looked at me.

I held her hand tight. I didn't want her to go. No... not leaving me with her. what if she... she destroys everything again. What if she snatches Nandini away from me?

"Stay please... please... I can't..." I whispered.

She looked at me and then at Tia.

Nandini smiled while I stood there just looking at her and not even turning my eyes to see her, my past.

"I am here Manik. Remember I love you and you love me. Come back again... finish it off Manik... let it all go... all the pain and horror. Set her free... set yourself free. I am waiting for you to come back to me. Okay?" She spoke and left my hand.

She walked out while I kept looking at her.

"Manik..." I heard her voice while I closed my eyes.

"how... I... kaise ho?" Tears dropped from my eyes. You care? Do you even care? I wanted to ask so many questions. But I didn't.

"Manik... please talk to me... main jaa rahi hu... humesha ke liye... rokoge nahi?" She asked while I let out a small laugh.

I turned around and saw her.

"kyun roku tumhe? Kyun?" I asked her while she looked down and cried.

"Do you even realise that you made my life hell. You lie to me about everything. Everything Tia... and you killed..." I stopped while her eyes shot up at me. Her eyes were blood red.

"I know... I killed our child Manik... Our child." She reminded me the reason to hate her

"yes... you killed it... and with that you killed every emotion inside me that were for you... deep down..." I spoke while she kept looking at me.

"Tumse milne... tumse milna bhi nahi chahta tha... aay hu yaha to sirf aur sirf meri Nandini ki wajah se... use naan ahi keh sakte... she is my wife Tia... a mother of my child. My son. Poorab Manik Malhotra." I spoke while she cried harder.

"I know you hate me... you hate me to death... I know that... but Manik... I am so sorry... I regret each thing now... I regret not holding on to you... I regret not giving you attention. I regret aborting our baby... agar main wo Galati nahi karti to shayad aaj hum..."

"Shut up... just shut up...!" I roared out loud. How dare she imagine what I have right now with Nandini. I cannot give her place to anyone.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Tia... hum... tum aur main kabhi hum nahi the. Aur nahi kabhi hote... you know why? because we were not meant to be. I and Nandini... we are meant to be together... humesha... aur main kisi ko bhi ye humesha kharab nahi karne dunga... mere past ko bhi nahi..." I shook my head.

She wiped her tears "I know... jaanti hu main... tum usase bahot pyar karte ho, aur main kabhi bhi tum dono ke bich main nahi aaungi par Manik... I need a closure... I need you to set me free... for that... please forgive me... ye guilt... ye dard... ye pain... it's killing me slowly Manik..." she spoke walking towards me.

I walked close to her and shakingly held her hands.

She looked up pursing her lips trying hard not to cry "Tia... Main... main... tumhe kabhi maaf nahi kar sakta for whatever you did to me... haa sab bhul sakta hu... par Tia... before we became husband and wife... we were very good friends... so being a good friend... I will only advise you to move on in your life. I have already moved on... and I have already walked away far... happily... with Nandini... par tum... tum abhi bhi wahi khadi ho... age badho Tia... duniya itni bhi cruel nahi hai... kahi na kahi koi to hoga... jo tumhe pyaar karega... aur use pyaar do Tia... I know one day you will come out this guilt... this pain... just wait for that day..."

She nodded and cried harder "can we... can we be in touch... please..."

I left her hands and shook my hand "Tia... you needed a closure. I just gave you one... from now on... there was no Tia in my life and there was no Manik in yours. Bhul jao sab... sab kuch... aaj tum jaa rahi ho... India Chhod ke.. to sab yahi pe chhod ke jao."

She nodded and wiped her tears "I am sorry Manik... last time..."

I sighed "Good Bye Tia... hope you have a bright life ahead."

She was about to say something but I turned away and walked out.

I saw Nandini standing leaning to the wall. As soon as she saw me she walked towards me.

"Are you okay? Sab thik hai na? did you have a word with her?" she was on her nonstop questions.

I just grabbed her and kissed her on her lips. She stood there with a shocked face. She didn't kiss me back but I can understand why didn't she.

"Manik..." She pushed me a little.

"thank you... and I love you... ab chale?" I spoke while she looked here and there. She nodded and we walked away.

We settled in the car. I started driving the car.

"Manik... what happened? Kuch bologe?" She asked.

While I just smiled and held her hand "Nandini... Tia ka chapter... ab khatam... tum chahti thi main use closure du... maine de diya... khatam... ab hum kabhi bhi... never ever... we will never ever remember her... We will live our life happily and nourish our future together... forever..."

She smiled and nodded.

And now... I am happy that I met Tia today... now she can live her life happily and also the guilt inside me was over too.

I looked beside to see Nandini smiling looking at me. And Nandini... she is the best thing happened to me...

******

And that's the end...! Phew... a very long chapter and very hard to write also... I hope you liked it...!

If yes then do press vote button.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 7.1K 21
Ranked#5 in Short Story on 7/12/16 Ranked#9 in Short Story on 5/12/16 Ranked #10 in short story on 1/12/16 Ranked #18 in Short story on 30/11/16 So h...
4.7K 505 18
A re-imagination of AbhiGya's star crossed love story in an alternate universe; meaning this story has no connection with the show, barring the char...
66.2K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...