~Chapter 6~ Makeover?

It has been two days since I tried to get Manik and his witchy wife to gather. But after seeing his evil wife's evilness, Manik was sad. Very Very sad. He was all being "Devdas". He was working in office like day and night, like literally day and night. Even on that day, he didn't go home in fact he stayed in his office. Can you imagine? I stayed all night up, just to cheer him up and we talked till 4 in the morning. I was so tired that I just fell on my bed and slept. Then in morning, I read his message that, I should not be up just to cheer him up. Huff... typical Manik.

Today was Sunday, so as a mission to cheer Manik Malhotra, I was outside of his office building which was huge, like HUGE...!!! I was in my car because Mr. Manik Malhotra was upstairs in his cabin doing boring work and that too on Sunday. I mean common, one time you say you don't love her, but you still let her affect you.

I checked myself into the rear mirror. I checked my lipstick for the fifth time. God knows why?

I was clad in pretty black crop top with high waist maroon buttoned skirt which was going till my mid-thigh with a cool leather jacket, which my Dad has just brought for me

I was clad in pretty black crop top with high waist maroon buttoned skirt which was going till my mid-thigh with a cool leather jacket, which my Dad has just brought for me. And I love it. And wore my black boots to complete the look. I have all kinds of wears in my wardrobe, but I don't use them usually of course because I prefer wearing clothes according to the events that was going to happen in day. And today, I have decided to give myself a new look. You know just thought of pampering myself a little. So I thought why not pamper Mr. Malhotra too. He badly need a haircut. Well I am not saying that he doesn't look good in those ruff and messy look, but I think he will look good if he tries something else.

Leaving all the thoughts, I decided to call Manik. I picked up my phone from the dash board and called him.

"hello?" I can bet, he was hell busy in his boring stuff from his voice.

"Manik, I am waiting for you downstairs in my car. Come down fast" I spoke excitedly.

"wait... what? Nandini are you crazy? What are you doing here? This is my office Nandini, you shouldn't be here" he ranted his nonsense again. I shouldn't be there, what if someone sees you and blah blah...

"Manik, I am downstairs, come down or else I will come up. Fast. I will wait just 10 more minutes" I spoke hurriedly and cut the call.

I know he will come. In all these days I have come to know that he doesn't say no to me in anyway. And I like that. After exact 7 minutes and 54 seconds he came out from his office building. My eyes go wide seeing him dressed in perfect formal clothes.