sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴋ||ʟᴇᴇ ᴛᴀᴇʏᴏɴɢ

By yuncheols_

I was starting to get mad. And when I'm mad I do stupid things. Without thinking, I grabbed my strawberry mi... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
q&a(updated 2021!)
Thank you!!!

-11-

5.6K 241 55
By yuncheols_

3rd person pov

"I leave you two alone for 10 minutes and you're already sucking each other's faces off" Miwa stated as Yuta came out of his room to eat breakfast.

It was the day after she had walked in on them.

She was happy for her brother and Winwin, even though they weren't really together.

She was also kind of jealous. Yuta and Winwin expressed their feelings so easily, while she had a complicated way of showing them.

She sighed knowing that she was mostly going to bump into Taeyong at school. She was tired of boys. Every time she fell for one she would get hurt. So, she promised herself that if Taeyong tried to talk to her she would tell him off or just ignore him completely. Even though she told herself this she knew that a part of her still liked him.

Yuta sat on the countertop and watched as his sister made breakfast.

"Are you sure you're ok? He asked.

She nodded. "It was just an argument, I'm fine."

He knew she was lying. She always played with her hair when she lied, which is what she was doing at the moment.

"Why was he angry anyway?"

"I don't know, first he was talking about how I didn't answer my phone, and then he started saying stuff about you."

Yuta frowned. "Me? What did I do? I don't even know him."

Miwa shrugged her shoulders as she turned the stove off and placed an egg and toast on each plate for them.

"I think he thought you were my boyfriend or something."

Yuta gagged.

"Well, that explains why he was so shocked when I told him you were my sister."

Miwa took a bite out of her toast.

"If he just would've let me speak we wouldn't be in this position right now."

Yuta let this information sink in his mind for a bit. He smirked.

"You know what this means, right?"

Miwa shook her head. "No."

"It means that he got jealous."

Miwa looked at him confused.

"It all makes sense. He got angry because he thought we were dating."

"What?"

Yuta groaned at his dumb sister. He grabbed her shoulders and shook her, making her drop her toast on the floor.

"It means that he likes you, stupid."

Miwa choked on her food out of shock.

"HE WHAT?"

"Are you stupid? Sicheng told me how he flirts and stares when you aren't looking, and mom told me about that little backhug he gave you."

Miwa didn't want to talk about this anymore. She just wanted to forget about Taeyong.

"Oh, so you're talking to Winwin now? That explains why you wouldn't get off your phone yesterday ." Miwa said, desperately trying to change the conversation.

Yuta's eyes widened, and he let go of her.

"This conversation is over."

Miwa laughed in relief and put their dishes in the sink. Then, both put on their shoes and walked out of the door.

-

"Taeyong are you alright?" Johnny asked concerned.

Taeyong simply shrugged and continued to walk down the school hallways.

Ever since that argument with Miwa, he couldn't seem to keep his mind off of her.

His friends noticed that after he had left the cafeteria, practically dragging Miwa, that something was wrong. Taeyong looked pretty angry.

When they left the cafeteria, Taeyong was nowhere to be found. They searched everywhere, and finally caught him shooting hoops at the basketball court, his eyes puffy and red. Taeyong refused to tell them what was wrong, but they already had an idea that it involved Miwa. She was also missing. Since the day Miwa transferred Taeyong started acting, unlike his usual self. Taeyong was a playboy. Was. When Miwa came into his life he stopped playing with girls' hearts. He only had his eyes on her.

They knew he was in pain. This wasn't the first time Taeyong's heart broke.

About 2 years ago Taeyong met a girl named Seulgi. Taeyong instantly liked her. She was different. After about 4 months from the day they met, Taeyong got the courage to ask her out, and she said yes.

Taeyong was happy with her, and he thought that she was happy too.

But she wasn't.

She didn't have feelings for him, but she also didn't want to hurt him. So, she cheated on him.

Eventually, he found out.

He broke up with her, but she didn't care. She already had someone else. He was never the same. He didn't know how to deal with the pain, so he tried to make others feel what he felt. And that's how became a fuckboy.

Taeyong was over being a fuckboy though. That wasn't gonna make Miwa forgive him. She wasn't just some crush, he loved her. He just didn't know how to tell her.

"Well, if you need anything we'll be here for you," Taeil spoke up.

Taeyong nodded and separated from his group of friends to go to class. When he walked in the first thing he noticed was Miwa. Her back was facing him while she talked to Winwin. A few classmates noticed him staring at her. Like always, the started to gossip. He didn't care, the only person whose opinion he cared about was Miwa's.

Winwin looked up and saw Taeyong looking in Miwa's direction.

"Someone's staring at you." He told her.

Miwa turned around to see Taeyong quickly avert his gaze, and rush to his seat.

Taeyong sighed. She probably hated him. He wanted to talk to her, but he was too scared.

So, he texted her instead.

Miwa checked her phone after she felt it vibrate. It was from Taeyong.

Ignore it, she told herself.

She didn't listen.

She opened her text messages with Taeyong.

Taeyongie💕
If you're mad I'm sorry.

She looked over at Taeyong, who looked depressed. She had the urge to hug him but stopped herself.

To be honest, she wasn't mad anymore. She knew that people did dumb things when they were angry.

He didn't know that though.

She smiled evilly and put her phone away.

"Why are you making that face?" Winwin asked, a little scared.

"No reason." She replied.

"This is gonna be fun."
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
OH MY JISOOS DID YOU WATCH THE CHAIN MV? WINWIN AND JOHNNY HAVE LINES IM SO HAPPY. TAEIL IS OUT HERE MURDERING PEOPLE. I CAN NOW DIE HAPPY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 573 27
"it's you! you're the one who dumped that ice-cream on my head!" "yeah, no shit sherlock." started: 11/07/19 ended: 23/01/20 Highest Rankings: #10...
32.6K 1.3K 47
- She didn't know how to deal with heartaches until she experienced one; and he just wanted to experience love, but he didn't know that Hwang Yiyeon...
137K 4.5K 27
" look at how stupid i was before, but now i choose you. " NCT DREAM #1 🎈
2K 88 9
You can't seem to confront your best friend about your very embarrassing crush on him, so you do what you think is best (which is not very wise of yo...