Purblind Colors

By Sp__ce

Mateo Johnson is nowhere near normal. Unable to see anything except hints of colors, his life has always been... More

Authors Note
Sneak Peak
Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

165 13 11
By Sp__ce

"I can't believe you Mateo." My mothers shrill voice sounded in front of me.

I sighed and apologized to her, "I'm fine, you didn't need to worry!"

After I was questioned for what seemed like hours by the police and my parents I was finally able go back inside, my thoughts still lingering on the mysterious man that helped me.

Why couldn't he be seen by the police? Why the fuck did he sound so hot?

"Mateo! Listen to me!" My mother snapped a finger in front of my face, breaking me away from my train of thought.

"We're getting you a dog."

Now this had my attention. I looked in the direction of my moms voice and smiled. "A dog?"

"Sí, now he listens." My father mumbled somewhere off to the left of me.

"Are you serious? I'm getting a dog?" I've been asking my parents for a seeing eye dog for as long as I could remember, but they hated dogs so therefore I could never have one.

"It's too dangerous to be going out on your own, you could be seriously hurt and you won't always have us around." My mother sighed, coming over to sit next to me. She pulled me into a hug and ran a hand through my hair, "I worry so much when you leave but my little boy is growing up and I can't always hover." 

I understood their worries, but I could honestly think about the dog. "Let's go!" I shouted, standing up and pulling my mom with me. 

"Go where?" My father asked me as I pulled my mom towards the door, "You guys just said I was getting a dog so we're going to get a dog!" I smiled in his direction, motioning for him to follow. 

My mom pulled me to a stop and sighed, "It's not that easy, we have to get a special dog, they need to be trained, it's a long process." 

I sighed  impatiently, "I don't want to wait, let's go now. I'm sure we could train one that we get from the pound, yeah?" 

My father chuckled, the deep sound only inches away from me. "No, I wish it was that easy." He ruffled my hair and let out a small sound that sounded like a sigh, "But it wouldn't hurt to go and look, ask a few questions?" 

"Yes!" I nearly screamed, throwing my arms around him in a tight hug. "Richard honey we need to talk about this...." My mother whispered, barely loud enough for me to hear. I felt my dad nod above me, "We'll go tomorrow, it's late anyway. Okay Mateo? Go and rest up and I promise we'll go first thing in the morning." 

I knew they were right, it was late and I was tired but I wanted to go now, "But! You sai-" My fathers voice cut through mine, silencing me in an instant. "No. We'll go tomorrow and if you continue to argue then we won't go at all." 

I tried my best to glare at them before navigating my way towards my room, I knew it looked pitiful but I couldn't help that I was blind and me and my parents barely fought so I never really have to throw attitude at them. 

When I got to my room I threw open the door before slamming, once my door shut I felt my eyes watering and it made me even more angry which made me cry even more. I slid to the floor, leaning against my door while I tried to continuously wipe the tears away. Stop being such a fucking baby Mateo, pull it together. 

It took me a good ten minutes before I fully pulled myself together and got off the floor. I sighed, taking a moment to take in my room. It was decorated very vibrantly, colors like yellow and soft blue. I only knew this because I asked my mom to decorate it with bright colors, I could see the colors very faintly, my room looked like the sky to me, except I didn't see the shapes of the clouds or the outline of the sun. It was just faint colors that danced across my vision. 

I knew it was only around eight in the evening but this day has left me exhausted, so I moved towards me bed and shuffled out of my jeans at the same time, almost tripping over myself a few times. 

Once I climbed into bed, sleep instantly took me, my eyes fluttered closed and before I knew it I was out cold and the world of dreams took me in. 

I kicked my legs back and forth on the bench I was sitting at. I felt the hot sun on my face, the heat waves making the day almost unbearable. I was waiting to for my mom to come back with ice cream when I felt someone sit next to me. "Are you lost?" His deep voice traveled through my small body. Instead of responding I shook my head in response. 

He chuckled beside me and I felt him shift closer to me, putting his arm behind my head. "Where are your parents?" I felt his hand touching my hair, sending goosebumps crawling over my skin. 

I didn't respond again, only giving him a small shrug. "You want a lollipop?" The man asked, his breath fanning my face. At the mention of candy I glanced up towards the stranger, giving him a small nod.  He chuckled again, running his hand down my arm before stopping at my hand, "You have to come with me to my car though, okay? We'll be back before anyone notices your gone. I promise." He took me hand and stood up, giving my arm a small tug that gave me no room to object. 

I knew I shouldn't have followed him, my mom always told me not to talk to strangers but in my six year old mind, candy was candy. 

We came to an abrupt stop and he let go of my hand for a brief second, only to pick me up as if I was a baby again. I no longer felt the sun on my face, my world suddenly turning darker than usual. "You're quite beautiful little baby." The man whispered in my ear, placing me in his lap as he sat down in what I assumed was his car. I felt him place something against my lips and I turned my face away, only for him to grab my chin and pull it back towards the object. "Don't be like that little baby, it's the lollipop I promised." 

I shook my head and felt the tears start to flow, "I want my mommy." my voice was barely above a whisper. 

"Mhm, sweet baby don't say that we're having fun, just suck on the lollipop, you'll love it I promise." The man chuckled, placing a kiss on the back on my neck. I shook my head and tried to wiggle out of his lap, by now the tears were flowing freely. 

The man sucked in,  his hands going on my waist to keep me still. "I guess we can always skip the foreplay if you want it that bad sweet baby." He groaned, burying his face in my neck and peppering it with kisses. He thrust his hips up and I felt something poking me in the bum, this time I screamed. 

His hand came down on my face fast, leaving me shocked for a few seconds before I tried struggling again. "Shut up!" He groaned, still pivoting his hips up to grind against me. I shook my head and cried harder, the sobs shaking my body. "Fuck..k..so good, I bet you're so tight." I heard the sound of his belt unbuckling, and for a brief moment he pushing off his lap and I took that moment to scramble out of his arms and further into the car, but I couldn't see anything so I was stumbling around blindly. 

"Come back here sweet baby," The man chuckled, grabbing my leg and pulling me back towards him. I screamed again, this time for my mommy. "Mommy! Mommy! I'm sor-" The man shoved something into my mouth, the fabric having a salty taste to it. "You taste that sweet baby? That's daddy's special juice, you'll get more soon." He draped his body across mine and the thing that was poking me in the bum before was poking me again but this time there was nothing covering it. 

"You have the sweetest ass little baby, I can't wait to put it i-" He was cut off as the door opened, and I tried to crawl towards the source of the bright light. 

"Dad. I told you, you can't do this anymore." A boy, only a few years older than me at most sounded from the source of the light and I raised my hand towards him, my sobs drowned out by the thing in my mouth. 

The man sighed and I felt his weight lift off of me, I instantly crawled towards the voice and almost fell out of the car if it weren't for the boy that caught me. "Ry, I told you not to interrupt me when I was with someone." The mans voice sounded cruel and irritated. 

"Dad, he's a kid! We have to kill him now." The boy tightened his arms around me, keeping me from running off. 

"Let me at least use him, then you can do whatever you want with him." 

"No, you have an addiction. We've talked about this. No more." The child shot back, his voice sounding even scarier than the mans. He took whatever was in my mouth and as soon as I could talk again I started crying, "I just want my mommy please, she was getting me ice cream and I want my teddy bear, please where is my mommy?" I cried, my small hands gripping onto the shirt the child was wearing. My eyes were looking everywhere, even though I couldn't see I still attempted to look myself. 

"Can you see?" The boy asked, his hand waving in front of my face, and I shook my head in response. "No mommy says I'm blind. I just want to go home, please help me!" I cried harder, snot running down my face. 

The kid cursed and he loosened his grip on me, "We're letting him go." He said to the man behind me, "That's not how we do things Ry." The man said, coming out to stand beside us. "We'll you've never tried to rape a blind kid before so there's always times for first." He responded curtly, maneuvering me back towards the park. 

"You'll have to take his spot when you get back, understand?" 

The boy stopped for a quick second before responding, "Whatever." Venom seeped through his voice and he lead me away from the man. 

When we got back to the park he let go of my hand and told me to get lost, and before I could even reach out to him he had disappeared. 

I woke up in a cold sweat, my eyes searching around my room blindly. I haven't had that dream in years, I haven't thought about that day in years. 

Why was I thinking about it now? I ran a hand through my hair, trying to calm myself down. 

My mom ended up finding me a while later, I was sitting next to a bush crying and when she asked me what had happened I told her. She was hysterical and she ended up calling my father, who then took us to the police. 

They never found the guy, and all I could think about what his son who probably had to go through what I went through that day, every day and I wished they had found him, not for me but for the kid who saved me. 

My alarm went off a while later and I got up, stumbling towards the bathroom to take a quick shower. 

At least I was getting a dog today, I thought as I stepped under the water. Nothing was going to ruin that for me. 

--------------------------------------------

UNEDITED 

HELLO I'M BACK 

I hoped you enjoyed this somewhat very dark chapter but it's very vital towards the story later on!!! I promise I will start updating regularly, I'm super excited for this story!!! Just remember this story is very dark and it's only going to get worse from here, and very kinky ;) 

Till next time lovelies! ~ 

Don't forget to comment and like, it means so much to me!! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 14.8K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
1.4M 35.6K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
509K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
463K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...