prank | junhwan.

By kokojjungs

"i less than three you, jinhwan" in which junhoe pranks his bestfriend, jinhwan, with a song lyrics { contain... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five ; epilogue
special chapter 1.0
special chapter 1.1
special chapter 1.2
special chapter 1.3
special chapter 1.4
special chapter 1.5
note
shameless plug
book 2?!

thirty seven

417 42 6
By kokojjungs

narration: third person pov

the door of the warehouse slammed shut, a clicking noise echoed across the room, indicating that donghyuk is coming.

jinhwan turned his head upwards, facing donghyuk. he felt weakness throughout his entire body, he felt helpless, useless, not being able to save himself from despair, he was so hungry, and he haven't showered.

donghyuk removed the chain around jinhwan's hand.

jinhwan felt thankful. he was finally free. he was stumbling against his own two feet as he walked towards the stairs leading to the door but he couldn't run.

"where do you think you're going? i can't escape here" donghyuk said.

he had no chance of escaping from this hell and he had no choice but to wait until donghyuk set him free and treat him properly.

jinhwan tripped, falling down to the ground, landing on his chest.

"we're going"

"where?" jinhwan asked.

"to the place where junhoe can't find you" donghyuk replied.

"no, please" jinhwan begged.

"junhoe already know where are we so we're going to somewhere" donghyuk exclaimed.

donghyuk carried jinhwan as they walked towards the door.

"and where do you think you're going?"  bobby appeared, copying what donghyuk said.

donghyuk was so shock that the other members are now in front of him, meanwhile jinhwan felt happy when he saw junhoe.

i know junhoe will save me.

"let jinhwan go" chanwoo said. donghyuk shook his head indicating he will not set jinhwan free.

"LET HIM GO!" junhoe shouted.

"calm down" song said.

"how am i supposed to calm down?!"

"donghyuk, stop this, no, you're not donghyuk. he will not going to do this kind of shit" hanbin uttered.

"donghyuk please" song begged.

"set him free and let jinhwan live his life" chanwoo added.

donghyuk slowly bring down jinhwan.

jinhwan immediately run towards junhoe and hugged him. junhoe responds to him and hug him back.

donghyuk is still shock and cannot think properly. so he just run away from his friends.

--

lame :' (

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 251 7
🔞 It started out as a playful threat until it became a silent promise and an inner wish. * Now Published as a non-fanfiction on Kobo and Selar. Supp...
79.6K 4.8K 34
"Stop messing with me, crazy bastard!" ©anonnoying 2016 #21 - june [COMPLETED]
652K 23.4K 64
"You were given a chance to become iKON's manager temporarily, but Hanbin doesn't seem to like you very much." "Hey you, YOU, yes YOU, don't ever tak...
Jerk By Yana

Romance

949 36 18
Tears fall when I see your pain, I'll be the bad guy for you, just to see you smile again.