Yeah [Kellic]

By xFanfictrashx

When you're born, your given a moon or sun necklace. Your life goal is to find your other half which is by y... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29/#30 [Final]

#6

230 16 2
By xFanfictrashx

His not wearing his necklace......

WHHHHHYYY

He ran back on stage as him and his band bow down as everyone clapped and whistle.

Did you see that?! I said turning around.

Hell yeah. He stopped when he was singing the "you still have all my heart" part. Jaime said.

What does that mean? I asked now questioning.

I don't know but the real problem, did you see his necklace? Mike said.

No, he didn't even have it on. I said tracing the table.

Maybe,he did but was under his shirt. Tony said.

No, you'll be able to see it through it. I said.

Well just talk to him, maybe he'll have it out. Mike said as thought about it.

Yeah, I will. I said getting off my seat as I try to find the backstage.

I was walking around until I saw Kellin talking to someone. He was laughing and touching the dudes arm until I noticed something.

His necklace.......

was glowing.

I felt something sharp and it hurts.......

Oh....

It's my heart.

He saw me and wave as I ran back to the table where Tony saw me.

Hey what's wrong? Tony said worry.

His necklace was growing. I said as my voice was wobbly.

I heard Kellin calling my name as Tony grab Mike and Jaime and took me away.

We were walking when we heard someone calling my name. I turned around to see Kellin screaming as I turn away.

Mike cover me as Jaime went to talk to Kellin. Tony hold my arm as we heard up to my apartment. I turned around to see Kellin standing in the street looking at me sad. I turned away not wanting to seeing him.

We head inside as they asked me if I wanted them to stay.

Yeah, can y'all? I said sounding sad.

They smiled at me weakly as Jaime grab pillows and blankets and put Netflix, Tony getting popcorn, and Mike hugging me.

This is so weird. I said.

Why? Mike said.

Because this should be switch. I'm supposed to comfort you. I said as Mike laugh

Little brothers have to help out once in a while. Mike said as I smile

I love you little bro. I said as he said it back.

We put Paranormal Activity 2 and it was really fun. I was getting sleeping so I lay on a pillow and let sleep take over.

[Next day]

I woke up to see a random ass movie on and the guys laying really weird on the couch and floor.

I look at my phone and it is [10:20] and I feel I need to do something.

FUCK! I NEED TO GO TO THE BOOKSTORE! I said to myself as I got up and head to my room.

I changed not bothering to take a shower, kicked Tony, Mike, Jaime up, and told them to lock my door when they leave. I ran to the front door checking if I have my keys and close my door running.

I begin in breath heavy.

Damn, I need to work out. I said to myself as I continue to run.

I notice a line was outside as I cuss myself and apologize to my costumers and unlock my door.

People came in, did there shopping, and leave.

[4 hours later....]

I thanked the customer as I went to clear my computer for the next.

Welcome to Knowledge.......

I pause as Kellin was there looking at me worry.

Oh, um hello Kellin. I said feeling my cheeks getting red.

Hey Vic, how you been? He asked. I can feel the huge ass silents between us and it's so fucking awkward.

Fine and you? I asked

Fine as well. He said with a little smile.

I smile back.

It was silent when I remembered I had a job.

So what do you need? I asked.

Talk to you actually. He said and I felt my throat tighten.

I'm kinda busy, but when I'm in lunch break we can talk. I said and Kellin looked like he was kinda hurt.

Sure. When do you get out? He asked as I look at my phone.

Well it's [12:30] in the afternoon so at 1:00. I said as I tried to hurry this conversation.

Umm, yeah sure. He said as he stand there.

WhY ArEn't YoU LeAvInG? I said in my head as he just lay on the desk.

I'm going to be busy, so you can just go. I said in the nicest way possible.

He was kinda shocked when I said it but said ok as he leave the store.

I groan as I turn my back onto my desk and slide down.

Fuck My Life. I whisper.

[20 Minutes Later.....]

I finish ranging up one of my costumer as I look at my phone.

It's [1:00] and now I have to face Kellin.

I flip my sign for lunch break and text Kellin saying where to meet up.

Kellin: I'm at Jerry Cafe

Vic: Ok

I turn off my phone and walk to the cafe. During my walk, I started to think what Kellin would say.

Does he think I hate him? Does he think I don't like him? Does he think I don't want him?!

Man, I hope this goes well. I said to myself as I see the Cafe.

I open the Cafe and see Kellin sitting in a booth. He sees me and wave at me. I fake a smile and walk over feeling my palms getting sweating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 303 37
Life was his apartment, college and forgetting his existence. There wasn't a need for "new experiences" when he didn't think he'd see the end of that...
22.7K 965 10
Word count: 31 k It all started with sunshine. More specifically, my sunshine. To be even more specific Kellin Quinn. My best friend. Kellin and I a...
4.2K 174 31
Kellin suddenly started a new life after his mom, sister, and him managed to escape his father. After settling, Kellin takes an interest in Vic Fuent...
135K 7K 37
"I used to hate my life, hate myself, hate everything around me until I met this one boy who changed my life." |completed July 10th 2016|